rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

BATTLE OF TORONTO: August 15, 2015

We're in the final stretch. Today is my last speech in Toronto and then we can hang up our swords and go back home to our wives, children, and farmland. I miss my many Polish wives.

For Saturday afternoon, the operation name is Kursk, in honor of the Battle Of Kursk, the biggest tank battle in history.

The name of the game is disinformation. Just like in Montreal, they will be fruitlessly hunting the city for the venue in order to get it cancelled. Using your accounts on Twitter and Facebook, spread false sightings that put them in the wrong direction. Clog their information channel with bullshit. Give fake tips to reporters who are on the scene. Make them run around the city like the morons that they are.

On Twitter, monitor the #rooshv hashtag:
https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vert...v&src=typd

Follow all "Roosh V" chatter on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vert...v&src=typd

On Facebook, crash their public group:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1627142600878691/

While they are less likely to trust our disinformation this time than in Montreal, they still don't have a process from sorting good intelligence from the bad like we do with TT. Wait for my tweet around 6PM EST for the official result.

There will be a protest in Queen's Park at 12. We have a few spies going there. If you live in Toronto and are free, stop by and shoot some video. I'm sure we'll have some lulz afterwards from their award-winning speeches on rape culture.

It's been a long week but I'm ready to finish the job we came out to do and leave Canada as conquerors. If you are a God-fearing man, pray to him tonight. I know we're on the right side, or else I wouldn't still be here. Sleep well, tomorrow will be a long day.

Wish I could have flew out to support the talk but I'll be with you in spirit. May providence shine upon you and those in attendance.

Best of luck Roosh and Company. But with all the efforts put into preparations, I doubt you need any luck.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Leave it to Roosh to troll the feminazis on the 15th of August when the event already went down covertly on the 14th of August.

[Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif]

Brilliant, though. With the event already completed, Roosh can now focus his attention on getting safely out of the country, while those idiots fruitlessly search for him all over Toronto.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Hopefully 6pm is a false time too. I think Noon is more accurate on Sunday.

Suits, stop trolling. You keep trying to convince people that the speech was already held. Give it up. We all know that Roosh took a personal vacation up to Thunder Bay for a peaceful week of fishing and strategizing for the upcoming speech. Everyone knows that he is taking an extra week off to catch some walleye and decide his next move. Shame on you for harassing the innocent and well intentioned citizens of the great city of Toronto.

I'm watching the live stream right now.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

^^ I thought it was 10am Sunday morning?

Quote: (08-15-2015 01:17 AM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

^^ I thought it was 10am Sunday morning?

VP, your silly "misinformation" campaign needs to stop. No one is going to believe that the event is taking place on Sunday morning at 10AM.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Roosh is doing more for speech in Canada than another other person in this country has done is the past decade, good luck tomorrow boys!

Man, this has been an awesome war to follow. If you listen to the Cultural Wars Pt.2 podcast Roosh mentions that unlike the RSD guys he would fight this people. He has accomplish this goal so far, I doubt the feminist expected so much resistance from his side. The mayor thought he could intimidate Roosh by making 'mean tweets'.The enemy did not expect a man with a purpose.

I can't remember a person more relevant to Canada since Sydney Crosby's draft day.

Godspeed.

I can't believe we have to go through all this to just hold a speech. It's.fucking.ridiculous

[Image: tiBd4xs.gif]

Wait, seriously, I thought it was a lunch this time.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (08-15-2015 03:41 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

There's going to be a lunch for some of the more established forum members and then they'll be hitting the UofT campus for some day game with Roosh. Actually event already happened on Friday night, but everyone is keeping it on the download just to troll the feminists. An announcement about the event's success with be forthcoming, probably at some point on Sunday.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Toronto especially and the rest of Canada, is really where the feminist matrix first developed -- and continues to spread it s web all over the globe. Hence confronting TO is like going right to source. I would think the evidence so far by Roosh's efforts and attendance has shown that the heart of the feminist matrix exists right here in TO. However, still so many are caught in fear to confront this reality - especially the politicians who are simply puppets like the mayor John Tory. Revealing this is perhaps the greatest victory. Awareness is catching on.

Quote: (08-15-2015 03:43 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Quote: (08-15-2015 03:41 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

There's going to be a lunch for some of the more established forum members and then they'll be hitting the UofT campus for some day game with Roosh. Actually event already happened on Friday night, but everyone is keeping it on the download just to troll the feminists. An announcement about the event's success with be forthcoming, probably at some point on Sunday.

Gotcha. I already heard the talk in another city, so I wasn't really tracking that in the private channels. I knew it was now happening either tonight or tomorrow brunch-ish.

In any case, I was more interested in the day game stuff. I'm visiting the girl who inspired this post in Hamilton, and then she's driving me up to Toronto. Needless to say, she doesn't know about any of this other stuff.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I'm at the event now. It's incredible and not a feminist in sight.

We decided to stay out all night because we figured we'd never get up at 5 if we didn't.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

[Image: lvwUc7g.jpg]

Heil dir, Herr Roosh. Zum Sieg.

We are all pulling for you. Don't quit!

Quote: (08-15-2015 03:54 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

We decided to stay out all night because we figured we'd never get up at 5 if we didn't.

It's great.

Although if you put your ear to the ground you can hear their thundering hoof-steps as they maraud the streets looking for us!

Quote: (08-15-2015 04:04 AM)iamdegaussed Wrote:  

It's great.

Although if you put your ear to the ground you can hear their thundering hoof-steps as they maraud the streets looking for us!

[Image: poltergeist9-100330.jpg]

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Wow, it's still going on? How long did Brother Roosh preach for?

I'm the King of Beijing!

^ The Great Spirit is upon him.

Beyond All Seas