rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is it a good idea to tell a girl you are not looking for exclusivity from the outset?

Is it a good idea to tell a girl you are not looking for exclusivity from the outset?

It can prevent future drama and histrionics (and possibly false rape accusations) but on the other hand women tend to interpret honesty as being offhand. (For example this is why you shouldn't confess if a girl just suspects you of cheating.)
Also if you indicate that you want to avoid future drama, you may sound like a pussy, like a person who is not willing to take risks. What do you think?

A whore ain't nothing but a trick to a pimp. (Iceberg Slim)
Beauty is in the erection of the beholder. (duedue)
Grab your life by the pussy.
A better question to ask is "What EXACTLY do I want out of life and what EXACTLY am I doing to get EXACTLY that? If you can answer that question truthfully you will be the most Alpha motherfucker you will ever need to be. (PapayaTapper)

Of course, keeping your image as an ultimately unattainable object is the definition of frame. I have never lost the bang because of telling a girl I don't do relationships. They all think their special snowflakeness will cause you to change your mind and choose them. Then they will eventually cause you to become unattractive to other women and they will upgrade to another man that is now giving them the tingles since you no longer do. Women often don't even realize they do this it is coded in their unconscious. It was in a human female primates interest to cause their mate to be less attractive to other females thus more resources and time could be contributed to them and their offspring.

"Time will tell who are the real revolutionaries"-Robert Nesta Marley

It might make her chase after you and your commitment. It will seem like you are playing hard to get.

Don't debate me.

I always do.

Never.

Why would you broach the subject? You can be sure as shit she won't push that question, and in the extreme case she does, she either definitely wants to pump n dump, or you have no chance.

Where in the attraction process does this statement fall? She's there to have fun, to *feel*. To be teased and caressed and teased and pushed and pulled emotionally.

How in the hell does this conversation fit in?

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

That's insider information. As in, I don't discuss it until I've been inside her.

It's the mystery that makes her watch the entire movie to find out how it will end

Why would you spoil the movie for her?

MDP

If she wants you, telling her you're not looking for something serious doesn't mean anything to her. The hamster is sure it can change you.

If she's a bitch, she'll be mad regardless.

Per Ardua Ad Astra | "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum"

Cobra and I did some awesome podcasts with awesome fellow members.

You shouldn't have to say it. It should be communicated by your actions.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

It screams preselection.

Don't debate me.

We live in a world where being forward, being clear and blunt has been seen as awkward. But being wishy washy and sneaking your way into a girls life has been seen as okay.

Bitches don't want to hear the truth because they can't handle the truth.

You don't "tell" her anything. She'll gauge the level of commitment by your actions, that's how you'll be setting the boundaries and showing her what level of expectation to have.

Americans are dreamers too

It's a tough one. One one hand, you get the gratification of being honest. Many guys could care less, but for men who strongly value their word it's sometimes really important to them to always be honest and upfront, with everyone.

On the other hand, my experience is it gets women addicted to you faster.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

^I think its possible to be honest while not revealing all the details of your personal motivations and intentions.

Americans are dreamers too

I usually tell them I'm not looking for anything serious initially <insert excuse here>. It sets your boundaries clear and it is up to her to prove herself that she's worth something to you. Very few girls will say no to it, because if they do it appears they want to invest more than you and in terms of investment and care it is always a race to the bottom in terms of power, so yes she'll agree "I'm not looking for anything serious either" and will make up her own excuse that her boyfriend recently left her or she's been travelling the last year. All bollocks of course. Then you set the date, and the expectation is clear.

The other option is not to say nothing but make it clear by your actions, this can typically work better in social circle game, rather than online where you don't have the opportunity for such interactions until the actual date and want to screen out the time wasters.

I wouldn't use the word exclusivity but use the above. If you want to take it one take further use marriage game or appear somewhat taken going for holidays with a "friend", the more taken you are or appear to be the more appealing you become.

From the outset- No.

But then again women know next to nothing about me until about the 10th time we meet up. I let women know after the first or second time I bang them that I am not a monogamous man.

"listen, guys like me are never truly single" is the only line I use. Women never push, but I do have to deal with some hamstering such as "how often do you have sex with other women?". Shit tests of the easiest level.

I think its good to be pretty honest with them but don't tell her you are looking for a casual relationship in the first minute. Women who understand where their value is will go silent unless you are top 1%