rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

BATTLE OF MONTREAL: Police report filed against Jessica Lelievre

I just came back from the police station where I filed a police report against Montreal resident Jessica Lelievre for aggravated assault. Other possible charges include attempted trespass to dwelling (attempting to enter private residence building) and public incitement to violence (doxxing my location with her friends with the intent to cause bodily harm).

[Image: attachment.jpg27580]   

[Image: attachment.jpg27581]   

This comes after the incident last night where Jessica and her friends attacked me after I was seduced by a young woman.

[Image: attachment.jpg27578]   

[Image: attachment.jpg27579]   

I am not allowed to get a copy of the police report now, but here are the exact words I wrote in the report by hand:

Quote:Quote:

I was walking with a group of male friends on Prince Authur street when I asked three women on the sidewalk for advice on which bar to go to. We talked for 5 minutes then all entered the bar that was in front of us. We had a round of tequilla shots. I did not know them beforehand.

I talked to one girl of the group who gave me the name "Jennifer." She complimented my beard and general attractiveness and asked me to come outside with her for a cigarette. She is approximately 23 years old, shoulder length hair, brown hair, brown eyes, and slim build. She has a piercing between her nose like farm bulls have.

I went outside and sat next to her. She began sensually rubbing her legs against mine. Her skirt was short. She went back inside and I found my friends.

After 5 minutes, a group of men entered the bar that were friends with the girl. They asked me to come outside to have a drink with them. I went outside and one of the men began acting aggressively towards me, asking me for my birth name. He was a tall man with a beard and ponytail. His English was not very good.

I stepped back and then "Jennifer" approached me aggressively and said, "Is your name Roosh?" I use this name for my online writings and published literature, but did not confirm it to her verbally. Then suddenly she threw her entire beer at my head. Two more of her female friends threw beers at me. I had to remove my wig because it was soaked with beer. The group tried to assault me further but I backed away with my friends. I feared for my safety.

As I left the bar, the group followed me, yelling vulgar language. One girl yelled, "Eat my cunt." We entered a building and they tried to trespass, but we closed the door. I called the police at that time and they took a brief statement, but did not make an arrest.

After the incident, a member of the group uploaded the video of the assault on Youtube under the title "Roosh V gets beer thrown in his face." It clearly shows them attacking me without just cause. One member of the group named Jessica Lelievre then boasted on Twitter from the account @Jess_Lelievre that she participated in the assault. She wrote, "Pooring my drink on Roosh V's head was the best moment EVER!!" (She misspelled the word 'pouring'.) Her profile states that she is a university student at Concordia.

Jessica looks similar to "Jennifer" but she is more plump in weight and does not have a piercing. She has brown hair, light brown eyes, and a large nose. After looking at her social networking accounts online, I can confirm that she participated in the attack by throwing a beer at me.

All throughout the night, her friends shared my Montreal address on Twitter, Youtube, and Reddit with the intent to continue their assault against me. I do not know the real name of "Jennifer," but she did state that Jessica Lelievre and her were "best friends forever."

The SPVM (Montreal police) are now in possession of the video and also Jessica's tweets. Only three months ago she was charged with a crime for using violence during a student protest. While that case is pending, it looks like she will have another charge to face.

Jess Lelièvre is a fourth-year honours student in political science and one of the strikers facing charges. A student representative on the university’s Senate and a past president of the Political Science Students’ Association, she participated in her department’s general assembly, where students voted to strike on April 1 and 2.

https://ricochet.media/en/452/concordia-...-statement

I filed charges because she is a menace to society and must be stopped before she assaults again. I will vigorously file police reports against anyone who assaults me or my crew.

It's really ridiculous how physically assaulting someone is considered OK because they don't agree with your opinions. These SJW types are truly bent and I bet they would be going apeshit if the same treatment was turned against them.

They don't even understand the concept of hypocrisy. Even bonafide KKK and neo-nazis are protected better than this in the U.S. Canada should be ashamed of itself. There is nothing good that results from this type of mob justice.

"Like farm bulls have", nice [Image: lol.gif]

Roosh:
Will you appear as a government witness in court if the case gets that far? I strongly suggest that you do, for multiple reasons. I don't know Quebec law, but what those people did would clearly be an assault and/or battery in the United States, as it was an offensive contact.

Will you appear as a government witness in court if the case gets that far?

Yes I will fly back for it.

Excellent recap Roosh. It's admirable how you don't back down to anyone and are determine to get justice. More men like you are need to bring 'the real evil' to justice. Being young I probably would be confused as to how to react.But you are setting an example to stand up for yourself and not let anyone intimidate you.

Quote: (08-09-2015 07:54 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I will chip in for the airfare.

Also, this is the #5 article on Google when you search Jess Lelievre and its only been a half hour.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Quote: (08-09-2015 07:54 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Smart move. I'm telling all of you guys now to never file charges unless a crime was really committed against you (as was the case with Roosh) and to fully cooperate with the prosecution in the event that you do file charges. Anything else and you are setting yourself up for lawsuits, criminal charges, and countless other headaches.

Time for red blooded men to boycott Montreal - it's an unsafe location.

Hit the fuckers in their wallets - they understand that.

#AssaultingRooshHasCo$t$

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

Most of the "anti-Roosh" SJW and feminists were Concordia students (which is not a very good school), indoctrination through the education system at its finest.

Montreal is now DEFCOCK 1.

Quote: (08-09-2015 08:05 PM)LouEvilSlugger Wrote:  

Montreal is now DEFCOCK 1.

[Image: X9DLci9.gif]

I fully support your use of the legal system to protect your safety and basic rights as a legal visitor in Canada. In any developed country in the world, women and men have the right to walk and transact through a city without fear of state-media-sanctioned mob violence for political reasons. There are plenty of people whose views I haven't liked in places where I've lived. I never once felt comforted by the local media and government to attack those people with a group of my friends, with such impunity that I could then openly talk about it on the internet and, in fact, proudly upload videos of my actions on a global site. This is an embarrassment of the highest order for the City of Montreal, the Province of Quebec, and Canada at-large. Today, you're no better than Afghanistan or Bolivia. Shame on you, and your supposed institutions.

This mob is composed of bullies who--emboldened by the poor and irresponsible reporting by the local media, and the sloppy words of a cowardly mayor--have devolved into little more than a lynch mob. This is no hyperbole. They've decided to take extra-legal measures to get satisfaction for their dislike of you as a person and the failure of their half-baked "petition" to keep you out of the country illegally; when your only intention was to give little more than a 20-minute talk on relatively tame, and entirely legal, subject-matter. No matter what, they will get their way. This is not only unacceptable morally, it makes a mockery of law and order, and--left un-prosecuted--would send the message that it's perfectly acceptable behavior. It would be only a matter of time before you, or one of your supporters, were seriously injured or killed. This time it was beers in glass, but what's to stop someone from using a piece of metal pipe, a knife, or even a gun? For all the talk of violence in the United States, I don't remember you ever having to worry about being brutalized or killed in the streets of an American city by a gang of political thugs.

As the character with "unpopular" opinions--in this country that doesn't seem to have laws protecting your right to have them without fear of violent reprisal--you faced an uphill battle in proving your case. The local media has willfully failed to temper its depiction of you with the kind of nuance we used to be able to expect from an objective "fourth branch of government" and, in fact, have conspired in trying to locate your whereabouts on behalf of the mob. The videos of the news reports--available in the other threads in this very forum--openly admit to them calling around to find the second venue, after the Omni was deemed too dangerous. If the mobs are the school bully, the media and Montreal's mayoral office are the principal--not only allowing the school bully to brutalize other students, but indeed arming him with the weapons with which to do so. Thankfully, this mob is so irrational, that they--themselves--have created the evidence needed to prove your account of the events.

Make no mistake: the somewhat joking tone that some us took on this seemingly harmless semi-controversy at the outset--and I confess to foolishly having done this myself--is revealing itself to have been the product of gross underestimation of a matter of life and death. This is no joking matter. This may sound overblown, but give it some thought. If the local media has repeatedly shown its intention to look the other way on this opposition's egregiously illegal and immoral behavior (in fact, accusing you and your supporters of doing what the opposition did), and the local authorities have declared you to be sub-human, unworthy of the most basic of human rights, what's to stop a more determined mob from following you into the building and finishing the job next time? The act has been blessed.

I hope that the Montreal police is capable of accomplishing something the rest of Quebec seems woefully incapable of: caring for the safety of its visitors, enforcing the law, and sending the message to political mobs that this behavior brings shame on them all.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

It would send a clear message too if you go back and hang out at the same bar again before you leave Montreal.

Anyone made this joke yet?

Per Ardua Ad Astra | "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum"

Cobra and I did some awesome podcasts with awesome fellow members.

Quote: (08-09-2015 07:33 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

The SPVM (Montreal police) are now in possession of the video and also Jessica's tweets. Only three months ago she was charged with a crime for using violence during a student protest. While that case is pending, it looks like she will have another charge to face.

You may want to follow up with the prosecutor's office and lobby for the charges to be filed. Letting them know that you are willing to return and testify will help in their decision...especially if this feminut is a repeat offender.

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Quote: (08-09-2015 08:15 PM)Carlos100 Wrote:  

It would send a clear message too if you go back and hang out at the same bar again before you leave Montreal.

It would send an even bigger message if he went to that bar with a quality, well behaved, respectful Montreal girl.

Quote: (08-09-2015 08:18 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Quote: (08-09-2015 07:33 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

You may want to follow up with the prosecutor's office and lobby for the charges to be filed. Letting them know that you are willing to return and testify will help in their decision...especially if this feminut is a repeat offender.

Yes, definitely get a direct line to that prosecutor, or their team. The municipal court is in existence to "run business," they don't give a shit who they take money, levy charges, fines, and jail sentences against. If there's a case, they'll typically pounce on it... it pays their wages, their job security.

I'm just glad you did not retaliate by throwing your drink back at them. I heard if they get wet or fed after midnight, there are terrible consequences.

Quote: (08-09-2015 08:11 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Thankfully, this mob is so irrational, that they--themselves--have created the evidence needed to prove your account of the events.

Pride goeth before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall" Proverbs, 16:18

They are so convinced that they are on the side of justice that their hubris makes them careless..Classic case of"pride that blinds"

If irony were sold by the pound there'd be a fortune in their whole perspective.

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

I get the feeling a liberal judge won't necessarily bail her out on this one.
She's too small a fish for them to particularly care about rescuing, and unlike that famous Canadian talk show host who got fucked by rape accusations, I'd say the vast majority of them don't know or care who Roosh is.

Really quite amazing how Canada has become more dangerous for men than most third-world countries. If they fail to prosecute these women and white-knights we know Canada is almost certainly lost.

Kill their tourism industry if there is no justice. We can report this everywhere, reddit, google (via RoK), etc.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (08-09-2015 08:20 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

It would send an even bigger message if he went to that bar with a quality, well behaved, respectful Montreal girl.

By what I've seen, he'd have a better chance of going in there riding a unicorn. [Image: lol.gif]

Twitter account deleted https://twitter.com/jess_lelievre ....but if she's done nothing wrong, why would she have anything to hide? or so the NSA saying goes.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Quote: (08-09-2015 08:58 PM)WanderingMan Wrote:  

By what I've seen, he'd have a better chance of going in there riding a unicorn. [Image: lol.gif]

Plenty of cute, feminine girls in Montreal as long as you avoid certain areas overflowing with white-knights, radical feminists and other associated groups.

Oh yes, I'm so privileged you literally can't even.
Interested in joining the FFL? I tried (and failed).

Quote: (08-09-2015 08:59 PM)Porfirio Rubirosa Wrote:  

Quote: (08-09-2015 08:58 PM)WanderingMan Wrote:  

Plenty of cute, feminine girls in Montreal as long as you avoid certain areas overflowing with white-knights, radical feminists and other associated groups.

It's times like these that we need G here to set the record straight. I've never been to Montreal, so I don't know.