rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl bit my dick. Was that an IOI?

Hey bros,
I'm new here and a big fan of this forum.

So a couple weeks ago(I think it was July 4th weekend), a couple of my boys decided to throw a party at one of our friend's house since his parents went out rafting or whatever. I show up fashionably late right about when the party was about to get hyphy.

The dance floor was in the basement. Setup was solid with color LED lights a small DJ booth and a decent sized mini-bar. Around midnight everyone from school and our rival school starts showing up with some pretty hot bitches in the mix too.

While i was drinking and watching people dance some girl i don't know taps me on the shoulder and goes "Hey, my friend likes you, you should dance with her". I'm like"which one?" hoping its not some whale.

She points out her friend, a petite pretty brunette with small tits but an amazing ass. I was sold. I asked her to introduce me to her but then she kinda left to talk to one of the football players.

Fuck it. I decide to cold approach her. I walk up to her, say hi and she immediately smiles and we start dancing. We were grinding for like 4 or 5 songs when Florida's Low song came up.

On the part where the song goes "She hit the floor,next thang you know, shawty got low low low low low", she squatted down all the way while holding on to my belt, then bit my dick!!! I was shellshocked and didn't know how to react. But i kept my composure and proceeded to game her.

Me: If you do that again I'm gonna motorboat you
HB: Go ahead
Me: I would if your boobs were bigger (Negging)
HB: OMG that is like sooo rude
Me: One thing you have to know about me is that i speak my mind no matter what. I'm a straightshooter (insinuating Alpha)
HB: bla bla bla

We dance for a couple more minutes & she leaves to the bathroom. No biggie. I recline on the couch and keep shooting the shit with my boys. 30 minutes later i look around and this bitch is making out with some skater dude.

I texted her 2 days later but she never replied. Should i have waited for 3?

So my question is guys, was the fact that she bit my dick an IOI or warning against my semi-erection while we were dancing? Either way i don't give a fuck. I'm already gaming 2 other bitches! Just wanted to learn from my mistakes and move on.

Also, any tips on dealing with haters?

GTFO

Americans are dreamers too

1st post, huh?

Grand opening, grand closing

MDP

delete

Guessed right, banned...pat myself on the back...

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

You couldn't possibly have fucked up more than this way bro

A girl ate my dick once. Was that an IOI?

Quote: (08-08-2015 02:48 PM)Solomonic Renaissance Wrote:  

Hey bros,
I'm new here and a big fan of this forum.

So a couple weeks ago(I think it was July 4th weekend), a couple of my boys decided to throw a party at one of our friend's house since his parents went out rafting or whatever. I show up fashionably late right about when the party was about to get hyphy.

The dance floor was in the basement. Setup was solid with color LED lights a small DJ booth and a decent sized mini-bar. Around midnight everyone from school and our rival school starts showing up with some pretty hot bitches in the mix too.

While i was drinking and watching people dance some girl i don't know taps me on the shoulder and goes "Hey, my friend likes you, you should dance with her". I'm like"which one?" hoping its not some whale.

She points out her friend, a petite pretty brunette with small tits but an amazing ass. I was sold. I asked her to introduce me to her but then she kinda left to talk to one of the football players.

Fuck it. I decide to cold approach her. I walk up to her, say hi and she immediately smiles and we start dancing. We were grinding for like 4 or 5 songs when Florida's Low song came up.

On the part where the song goes "She hit the floor,next thang you know, shawty got low low low low low", she squatted down all the way while holding on to my belt, then bit my dick!!! I was shellshocked and didn't know how to react. But i kept my composure and proceeded to game her.

Me: If you do that again I'm gonna motorboat you
HB: Go ahead
Me: I would if your boobs were bigger (Negging)
HB: OMG that is like sooo rude
Me: One thing you have to know about me is that i speak my mind no matter what. I'm a straightshooter (insinuating Alpha)
HB: bla bla bla

We dance for a couple more minutes & she leaves to the bathroom. No biggie. I recline on the couch and keep shooting the shit with my boys. 30 minutes later i look around and this bitch is making out with some skater dude.

I texted her 2 days later but she never replied. Should i have waited for 3?

So my question is guys, was the fact that she bit my dick an IOI or warning against my semi-erection while we were dancing? Either way i don't give a fuck. I'm already gaming 2 other bitches! Just wanted to learn from my mistakes and move on.

Also, any tips on dealing with haters?

Next time, wait 4 days to text. You have been golden.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

[Image: 78WrbYS.gif]

If O.P. really wanted to see her again he could file assault charges and that would pretty much guarantee that he would see her again, although not under the best of terms. The more he waited to file charges, the more his credibility would be affected. In any event, this is one of the better troll posts that I have seen in a while.

Okay so the OP is retarded, I get that but what exactly was the reason he got banned? I'm not asking because I want to defend him but because I'm new myself and I see quite a few people get banned and some, I wonder what the reason is.

I like the information I find here, even aside from the game stuff I enjoy reading people's opinions, different topics, current events, data sheets, etc but I feel like I'm getting a bit paranoid about being banned. I looked at the newbie guidelines but most of it seemed common sense, general rules so I was wondering about specifics. Appreciate any tips, I should probably post in the newbie section but I thought posting here would be relevant.

Quote: (08-08-2015 08:51 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

If O.P. really wanted to see her again he could file assault charges and that would pretty much guarantee that he would see her again, although not under the best of terms. The more he waited to file charges, the more his credibility would be affected. In any event, this is one of the better troll posts that I have seen in a while.

Courtroom game.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (08-08-2015 11:30 PM)Sigma Wrote:  

Okay so the OP is retarded, I get that but what exactly was the reason he got banned?

On the off chance that you are genuinely unsure- its extremely obvious he was trolling, ya know, full of shit.

Quote: (08-08-2015 11:30 PM)Sigma Wrote:  

Okay so the OP is retarded, I get that but what exactly was the reason he got banned? I'm not asking because I want to defend him but because I'm new myself and I see quite a few people get banned and some, I wonder what the reason is.

I like the information I find here, even aside from the game stuff I enjoy reading people's opinions, different topics, current events, data sheets, etc but I feel like I'm getting a bit paranoid about being banned. I looked at the newbie guidelines but most of it seemed common sense, general rules so I was wondering about specifics. Appreciate any tips, I should probably post in the newbie section but I thought posting here would be relevant.

I would just stick to posting replies rather than starting new threads until you get a feel for the forum and what kinds of threads are well received vs. ripped to shreds haha. If you have Male Feminist next to your name, chances are you'll get treated like one until you build up a reputation.

Just don't post anything stupid and you'll be fine. After reading for a bit, you'll get a feel for things quickly.

Ah, I see. As mentioned by brob, I've been posting to replies to anything I felt I could contribute to. In regards to GlobalMan's post, I am in fact a bit unsure because even though the context is juvenile and a bit unbelievable and the question of whether dick biting is an IOI is quite ridiculous, at the end of the day the trolling criteria for banning seems subjective.

I'm not trying to defend anyone nor am I trying to criticize the way things are done but I specifically replied on this post because believe it or not I've actually had a girl bite my dick before. The situation was completely different and I wouldn't ask whether it was an IOI. I may have gone with a post about the astronomical level of stupidity of some women or something along those lines but if I ever threw out a post about that story, would I be up for banning as well? Just wanted to get the rules down so I don't unintentionally break them myself, though it's probably glaringly obvious to you guys. Either way I will just reply and try to contribute until I figure it out, so thanks for the replies guys.

I can't stop laughing. One of the better troll posts I've seen in a while.

insinuating alpha...

Quote: (08-09-2015 11:16 AM)Sigma Wrote:  

I am in fact a bit unsure because even though the context is juvenile and a bit unbelievable and the question of whether dick biting is an IOI is quite ridiculous, at the end of the day the trolling criteria for banning seems subjective.

Just wanted to get the rules down so I don't unintentionally break them myself, though it's probably glaringly obvious to you guys.

I think in this case it's quite simple. I can't see any man seriously asking if a girl with her teeth on your dick is interested or not.

I don't know of any subset of women that bite dicks as a defense mechanism to tell men to back off. If they do exist, I want to go there.

Besides that, it was obvious he went to great lengths to include every single "buzz word" in the manosphere and construct the story around that.

I don't think it was subjective at all. That not one person took this seriously should be your indicator.

Anyone else wish they could vote on locking a thread? So you don't see words like "Girl Bit My Dick" show up all the time in the "View Today's Posts" link?

I understand that I am doing the same thing to others [Image: biggrin.gif]

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Well I still consider myself a new guy. . And have said much retardedness.. these dudes know who's real. Don't be little dark

Hilarious first troll post Vanilla Ice

Quote:Quote:

the party was about to get hyphy.

Stolen.

Your first post sucked (Negging)

Something similar to this happened to me a couple years back...I'd pretty much forgotten all about it until I read the OP...

I was in a small venue dancing to a DJ...this short sorta-cute but chubby chick sees me and starts dancing with me. I was all the way up front right next to the stage. So we're just grinding and she's into it, she's obviously pretty drunk, I wrap my arms across her chest and neck and this turns her on. She's going nuts grinding on me and then reaches back and starts stroking my dick (over the pants) with her hands while dancing. Not gonna lie, she was doing a good job and it felt pretty amazing, plus I was genuinely enjoying the music, so I let her keep doing it. Thankfully the dance floor was not too crowded and it was dark so I don't think anyone quite noticed. I hadn't said a word to her this whole time.

After about a minute of getting stroked I'm pretty damn erect, she turns around and falls to her knees and starts biting at my crotch region. I was shocked for a couple seconds, and then then quickly pulled her back up because I'm worry about people seeing this (I had a GF) and don't want to get kicked out of the venue. Plus she's not cute enough for me to pursue, and we probably have mutual friends. We dance a little more and she goes away. 30 mins later or so I see her at the bar and say hi. She's obviously a bit embarrassed (was probably drunk and riled up) and doesn't try to engage with me too much.

Anyway lesson learned is that sometimes you can get chicks totally charged up on the dancefloor (especially when lots of alcohol is around) but it doesn't mean they are interested in taking the actin off the dancefloor. Hell some of them are probably in relationships so it's a way for them to "have fun" without technically cheating.

Umm I guess I'll throw out my dick biting story too seeing as how It's just for entertainment purposes.

A few months back I hooked up with this 19 year old Japanese chick who turned out to be a virgin. We're in bed after fucking 3 times and she's down by my crotch playing with my dick (I don't get it either, guess it was a curiosity thing since she's a virgin) then she puts it in her mouth and proceeds to ask "does this feel good?" "What about this?" Then she throws out "what if I bite it?" I'm thinking 'what the fuck??' And tell her "it'll hurt, so DON'T" then she does the exact opposite of what I tell her and bites. Not hard enough for blood but hard enough for pain. I jump and proceed to let out a stream of obscenities followed by kicking her ass out.

I still see her and it's never happened again, guess it's all about setting ground rules and letting them know what's cool and what's not but I hope Im never in another situation where I have to tell a female "dick biting is not cool"