rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Colombian girls calling you "grosero" rude

I've noticed this quite a few time but can only think of one example so here it goes: I'm on the internet doing nothing important and the colombia girl is sitting next to me, she wants to do some internet search. She starts saying what she wants to google search for (sort of complex) so i push the keyboard towards her. She's says no no, just type it for me, and i tell her I'm not your secretary. Mouth agape and stunned she says que groseroooooo. Has happened multiple times with multiple girls.

Regardless of is it a good move DHV blah blah pua garbage, saying shit like that is who i am and it isn't changing. Question is 1)do they really think it is that grosero 2) or are they all that much of a little princess 3) or do Colombians dudes put up with this shit 4) or just some bullshit girl game or 5) i'm just an asshole.

Like i said i'm not changing but i like to understand cultural nuances. any thoughts?

Thats' because 90% of Colombian men are complete needy BETAS who have fucked it up for the rest of us!

Colombian men will call/text a girl 10x per day, do what she wants, take her out dancing/drinking/movies/dinners, and treat her like royalty and put her pussy on a pedestal for a chance to fuck her.

Colombian Women are used to men (both foreign and domestic) doing just about anything for them. Thsi includes men telling her how beautiful she is instantly even if its not true - they will say it.

That is until she gives it up....then the local Colombian men turn into alphas who give 2 shits about her.

So, when a man so much as does something outside the normal (before fucking her like you just did) by being a bit condescending and telling her to do shit herself...she considers you rude, and mannerless....

This type of alpha-cocky game only works with American women - so, careful how you play your cards with Colombian targets. Being labeled a "grosero" is not DHV, she will consider you a man without manners, and move on to one that will kiss her ass.

i once told a girl politely when she called me that I was in the middle of a business call and could not talk to her at that precise moment, but would call her back later...after I called her back 3 hours later she called me a "grosero"...

[Image: dodgy.gif] see what I mean?

Mixx

Quote: (06-06-2011 09:47 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Thats' because 90% of Colombian men are complete needy BETAS who have fucked it up for the rest of us!

Colombian men will call/text a girl 10x per day, do what she wants, take her out dancing/drinking/movies/dinners, and treat her like royalty and put her pussy on a pedestal for a chance to fuck her.

Colombian Women are used to men (both foreign and domestic) doing just about anything for them. Thsi includes men telling her how beautiful she is instantly even if its not true - they will say it.

That is until she gives it up....then the local Colombian men turn into alphas who give 2 shits about her.

So, when a man so much as does something outside the normal (before fucking her like you just did) by being a bit condescending and telling her to do shit herself...she considers you rude, and mannerless....

This type of alpha-cocky game only works with American women - so, careful how you play your cards with Colombian targets. Being labeled a "grosero" is not DHV, she will consider you a man without manners, and move on to one that will kiss her ass.

i once told a girl politely when she called me that I was in the middle of a business call and could not talk to her at that precise moment, but would call her back later...after I called her back 3 hours later she called me a "grosero"...

[Image: dodgy.gif] see what I mean?

Mixx

so 1,2,3, and 5

thanks, that's kind of what i figured. I don't do it bc i think it is a cool move i do bc that is who i am. If it costs me pussy oh well. I'm sick in the head.... I prefer the insult to sex. Fucking ass kissers screw everything up.

If you are hitting on a girl, you can always play it a different way to get a better reaction. Instead of just saying no, coming up with some obviously bullshit excuse usually gets her to do it herself while not labelling you as grosero.

Example, when she told you to just type it, you might put on an exagerated pouty face and say ''Ay nooooo, es que me duelen muuuuuuuucho los deditos y no puedo...'' That'll probably get you a little laugh, maybe a light hit on the arm, and then the girl will do it.

There are all sorts of ways by simply putting on the right face/tone of voice/using the right phrase that people react completely differently.

Another example, telling a homeless person asking you for money ''No tengo nada'' or ''No hay'' usually doesn't get them off your back. Telling them ''Paaaapi, ando suaaaaave'' gets them off your back in a second. Just different ways to the same goal.

Quote: (06-06-2011 08:12 PM)redneckpunk Wrote:  

I've noticed this quite a few time but can only think of one example so here it goes: I'm on the internet doing nothing important and the colombia girl is sitting next to me, she wants to do some internet search. She starts saying what she wants to google search for (sort of complex) so i push the keyboard towards her. She's says no no, just type it for me, and i tell her I'm not your secretary. Mouth agape and stunned she says que groseroooooo. Has happened multiple times with multiple girls.

Are girls in Colombia opening/approaching you in Internet cafes??

Quote: (06-07-2011 08:25 AM)The Duke Wrote:  

this was at my apartment

Quote: (06-07-2011 09:37 AM)redneckpunk Wrote:  

Quote: (06-07-2011 08:25 AM)The Duke Wrote:  

this was at my apartment

reply to post...like a boss