rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Newsworthy Events while you were having sex

Quote: (07-20-2015 08:11 PM)brob Wrote:  

And also to your point, last election cycle, I was inside of a girl the moment they announced Obama's reelection while most everyone else I know was spewing out their opinions on Facebook that are all long forgotten now.

Inspired by brob's above post on the Anything Goes thread, let's hear your similar experiences.
Since I reckon most of them will be via television, we also get to see your background viewing (TV as wingman) habits.
I'll start, with the Lights Out Super Bowl in New Orleans...2013?

Bonus points if you were actually at your event. [Image: banana.gif]

Felix Baumgartners epic Redbull skydive record. We were supposed to go out and do something and I made her wait and watch it with me. It took so long for him to get to altitude that we banged like 5 times waiting for him to jump. Not at the event, just watching tv.

AFC Championship Game/Deflategate.

I think I was having sex. I'd been drinking for 8 or so consecutive hours by the end of the day, so I don't really remember.

If you're not fucking her, someone else is.

Hmmm. I don't recall any significant events occurring while I was having sex. But I do have a fantastic memory and even remember the moment of my own conception. I went to a party with my father, and came home with my mother.

Was balls deep during Hurricane Sandy, across the Hudson from Manhattan. That's all I got.

It was also the first time I heard of "hurricane babies" or an increase in conception during natural disasters/storms power outages. I guess because couples are stuck at home and can't leave the house for days at a time.

ISIS I guess?

Quote: (07-20-2015 08:53 PM)Vaun Wrote:  

Felix Baumgartners epic Redbull skydive record. We were supposed to go out and do something and I made her wait and watch it with me. It took so long for him to get to altitude that we banged like 5 times waiting for him to jump. Not at the event, just watching tv.

I was in a hotel in Knoxville with this recently divorced milf doing the same thing. I live in NM so I had an added interest in the event, she couldn't understand why I kept looking up at the tv while we were banging.

Not quite the same thing, but on 9/11 I was in Destin, FL for a company trip and we watched the entire day's events unfold on the tv in a conference room, then at the Whale's Tail bar on the beach. I got some patriotic sex that night from a coworker.

I also stayed up partying all night one time, slept all the next day, woke up to a blow job from my then girlfriend as Devin Hester was returning the opening kickoff in the Super Bowl for a touchdown.

Did it lots of times to the rhythm of Greece getting pounded in the ass in Brussels.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

I was up in some new trim when I found out that Micheal Jackson died.... my boner died along with him

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

[delete]

Are you guys watching TV or scrolling through your phones when you are banging? My dick in a pussy is the top headline at all times when I am having sex.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Quote: (07-20-2015 08:50 PM)Barry Scrotada Wrote:  

Quote: (07-20-2015 08:11 PM)brob Wrote:  

And also to your point, last election cycle, I was inside of a girl the moment they announced Obama's reelection while most everyone else I know was spewing out their opinions on Facebook that are all long forgotten now.

Inspired by brob's above post on the Anything Goes thread, let's hear your similar experiences.
Since I reckon most of them will be via television, we also get to see your background viewing (TV as wingman) habits.
I'll start, with the Lights Out Super Bowl in New Orleans...2013?

Bonus points if you were actually at your event. [Image: banana.gif]

Girlfriend's dorm room, 1986 -- I was balls deep when the ball rolled through Buckner's legs.

Quote: (07-20-2015 09:42 PM)The Father Wrote:  

Hmmm. I don't recall any significant events occurring while I was having sex. But I do have a fantastic memory and even remember the moment of my own conception. I went to a party with my father, and came home with my mother.

[Image: mindblown2.png]

I really don't understand the point of the thread, but this made me laugh really hard.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

I dont play games anymore but back in the days of WOW, I remember banging my ex at every boss in MC while we wait for the raid leader to finish giving out instructions. You could run MC daily back the day [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (07-22-2015 12:33 PM)Fitnesspm Wrote:  

I dont play games anymore but back in the days of WOW, I remember banging my ex at every boss in MC while we wait for the raid leader to finish giving out instructions. You could run MC daily back the day [Image: smile.gif]

[Image: gamerecognized.gif]

thats some king of the nerds stuff right there.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Quote: (07-20-2015 09:42 PM)The Father Wrote:  

[Image: ohshit.gif]

That's gotta be one of the greatest things I have ever read!

I'm one of the luckiest man alive, nothing in my life has been easy...

I was in my refractory period when I found out Bin Laden had been killed. Had sex again a few minutes later.

Not really newsworthy event but I was pumping away in a new chick at the same time my parents house was getting burgled.

At this point I would usually insert a witty pun, but I just can't think of one right now. So I'll throw it open to the floor...

Irish

Quote: (07-22-2015 01:53 PM)Lucky Wrote:  

I was in my refractory period when I found out Bin Laden had been killed. Had sex again a few minutes later.

I woke up to hearing that on my alarm clock radio, and then banged my gf at the time who was in bed with me soon after.

I also recall banging another girl all through the US-Canada Gold Medal Hockey Game in 2010. Sid the Kid scored the winner about 30 seconds after I had finished.

'Logic Over Emotion Since 2013'

Quote: (07-22-2015 02:17 PM)Irish Wrote:  

Not really newsworthy event but I was pumping away in a new chick at the same time my parents house was getting burgled.

At this point I would usually insert a witty pun, but I just can't think of one right now. So I'll throw it open to the floor...

So as you were rifling through her assets they were rifling through your parents' ?

[Image: 200.gif]

I was getting head when the second plane hit the tower on 11 Sept 2001. The tv was on in the living room with the news running.

Was inside a girl when Halle Berry won the oscar, it felt like a threesome.

Was inside another, in a country where sex outdoors in public view was illegal; finished, raised my head, found a security guard patiently waiting for me to finish.

Was about to enter a girl when the police knocked on the car window.

Missed 9/11 by a half hour; good riddance, don't need that engraved in memory.

Mike finished before I did

MDP

Not really a notable event but just funny. was banging this hb6.5 fuck buddy while watching an argentine game show where a dude has to answer questions to win. I was balls deep in the hoe and they ask the guy a question and I thought I knew the answer, I blurted it out, and the hoe was like whaaat? and then they gave the correct answer and it was different from mine FML

I've had sex during two of the revolutions in the Middle East. (not naming the countries) Also had sex in a third country during a nasty war.