rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Advice needed: The best countries in Europe for an Asian guy for romance and even LTR

Advice needed: The best countries in Europe for an Asian guy for romance and even LTR

What are the best countries in Europe for an Asian guy to have romance and even LTR ?

The question includes every aspect, the most important are:

1) Safety (not be beaten by another males) - The situation at least should be better than in Russia.
2) Good quality of females - The situation at least should be better than in Denmark.
3) Virginity of girls (age range between 17-23) - Important issue for me.
4) Be opened be girls first (may be stupid, but anyhow).

About my self:

1) 27 years old,
2) Height 174 cm,
3) Almost no Game. Reason: psychological barrier, very shy with girls, but open with man
4) Quite good looking Asian guy,
5) However not in shape (have not attended gym for more than 5 years).

A separate issue: Can I succeed in Sweden or The Netherlands taking into account above written initial data ?

P.S. Please write only informative posts on the issue without any sarcastic or instructive elements. Thank you for your attention and understanding.

Quote: (07-14-2015 11:01 PM)KoreanDude Wrote:  

What are the best countries in Europe for an Asian guy to have romance and even LTR ?

The question includes every aspect, the most important are:

1) Safety (not be beaten by another males) - The situation at least should be better than in Russia.
2) Good quality of females - The situation at least should be better than in Denmark.
3) Virginity of girls (age range between 17-23) - Important issue for me.
4) Be opened be girls first (may be stupid, but anyhow).

About my self:

1) 27 years old,
2) Height 174 cm,
3) Almost no Game. Reason: psychological barrier, very shy with girls, but open with man
4) Quite good looking Asian guy,
5) However not in shape (have not attended gym for more than 5 years)

LOL.

Where do you live at the moment? Where were you brought up?

You've already been using the "Need help deciding which European country to visit for Asian guy" thread, why another one?

We don't have information on what you want because it doesn't exist: you being approached by high-quality virgins when you're out of shape and succeeding whilst girl-shy isn't something that's available by changing countries.

My advice is to do social exercise until you feel comfortable talking to and approaching girls, and to get in shape. Then come back and ask the forum which country is best.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2