rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Drake's workout routine

Drake's workout routine

His workouts are as soft as his music. I always thought he was the type that would bench on a Smith machine.

http://noisey.vice.com/blog/drakes-worko...ne-is-shit

Drake's workout routine

That reads like it was written by a girl.

At one point the author criticizes Drake's lack of biceps... then criticizes him for working biceps. And the whole "LOL twigs for legs" based on his calves is perhaps the dumbest meme I've seen spread in the fitness community.

Drake's workout routine

Probably better for the weightlifting forum, and the writer sounds like a hater.
Like him or not, Drake doesn't even need to lift to get girls that most guys sit at home and wank off to. Even with shitty form he's gonna make some gains that are only gonna help his game.

On the other hand, bench press with the Smith Machine? C'mon drizzy...

Drake's workout routine

I don't get it. By the looks of it, he still has a better body than most dudes (not that he even needs it). Bodybuilding fanatics think that if you're not throwing up after 20 sets of squats and deads, you haven't really worked out.

Drake's workout routine

I got a hernia just by looking at this....

I'm one of the luckiest man alive, nothing in my life has been easy...

Drake's workout routine

He looks fine and he pulls better quality and quantity than this Vice writer trying to punk him on not having perfect form or some shit. Who cares.

Drake's workout routine

It seems like if you're worth 75 million bucks you could pay someone to show you how to deadlift correctly.

Drake's workout routine

I've met his trainer, his old trainer also. Both are legit dudes who know there shit.

But there is disconnect her with trainers and these Celebs. You never want them to get that strong or fit as they won't need you any more.. so you keep them spinning on cheezy routines for life while they get progressive (but slow) gains and you keep collecting sky high fees and perks from them.

All celebs seem to do these cheezy routines unless they are getting buff for a movie role. I never see any just casually committing to a legit and steady workout program that will give them consistent size.

If a man is serious about getting big he doesn't get a "personal trainer" he either immense himself into it, or he hires a coach. A coach isn't some trainer you chill with and use for motivation and programs. A coach will quickly make you subordinate and basically force you get to a certain level if you like it or not. This is how you know when a dude is serious or just trying to be a hobbyist. If he is putting down money and he wants results he will get a coach that will kick his ass.

Only cop-out for Drake is that he might be a hard gainer as he is quite tall. Looks like he eats high calorie foods to keep weight as he could easily cut down a bit to help his physique but likely doesn't want to loose any size at all.

Drake's workout routine

I don't really see anything wrong with his workouts or anything. So what if he wants to use a smith machine.

Drake probably doesn't even care as long as he looks decent shirtless. He hit his goals.

Drake's workout routine

So? The author is criticizing every little thing as if being less than perfect in the gym is the worst thing ever. His goal isn't to be Mr. Fucking Sandman.

[Image: SuperPunchOut-MrSandman.gif]

He's a fit man with decent muscles and about $100 million to his name. Plus he gets good quality women. This was his girlfriend a few months ago.

[Image: bernice-burgos-live-wallpaper-1-0-s-307x512.jpg]

I don't think his music is amazing, but I have no reason to hate. Nothing but respect for the man honestly.

Drake's workout routine

Quote: (07-14-2015 06:47 PM)Goldhawkstar Wrote:  

So? The author is criticizing every little thing as if being less than perfect in the gym is the worst thing ever. His goal isn't to be Mr. Fucking Sandman.

He's a fit man with decent muscles and about $100 million to his name. Plus he gets good quality women. This was his girlfriend a few months ago.

I don't think his music is amazing, but I have no reason to hate. Nothing but respect for the man honestly.

2/10. Weird face with a beak for a nose.

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

Drake's workout routine

Quote: (07-14-2015 04:21 PM)Aquiles_Baesta_Parada Wrote:  

I was like "thats not so bad" then I watched it again and you can see all of the weight on the peak/round of his spine as he pulls up for rep #2, thats snap city if he has a bad day or ads more weight.

Mind you, his workouts are about on par/average with the average dude at my gym..and I doubt he's going to be trying to become a competitive deadlifter...so i'm not going to hate on him and his crazy white shoes.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Drake's workout routine

Not to derail the thread, but I do incline bench on the Smith Machine. It keeps my front deltoids from engaging too much and allows me to focus on my upper pectorals.

Drake's workout routine

Quote: (07-14-2015 07:36 PM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

I was like "thats not so bad" then I watched it again and you can see all of the weight on the peak/round of his spine as he pulls up for rep #2, thats snap city if he has a bad day or ads more weight.

Mind you, his workouts are about on par/average with the average dude at my gym..and I doubt he's going to be trying to become a competitive deadlifter...so i'm not going to hate on him and his crazy white shoes.

[Image: 58514742.jpg]

I'm one of the luckiest man alive, nothing in my life has been easy...

Drake's workout routine

Drake better find somebody soon to teach him how to deadlift properly or he's gonna find himself right back in that wheelchair.

Drake's workout routine

Quote: (07-14-2015 05:28 PM)dads Wrote:  

He looks fine and he pulls better quality and quantity than this Vice writer trying to punk him on not having perfect form or some shit. Who cares.

When Drake bothers to post selfies of himself working out, then that shit better be on point or you know you're gonna get clowned. Benching on a Smith machine is like Planet Fitness territory. I can't believe someone would post a selfie doing that.

Drake's workout routine

Quote: (07-14-2015 08:26 PM)Only One Man Wrote:  

Drake better find somebody soon to teach him how to deadlift properly or he's gonna find himself right back in that wheelchair.

I agree. Linux is right as well. This is horrible deadlift form. This is one of the reasons people are scared of deadlifting and people get hurt doing them. Kosko if the guys you know are so legit, why on earth would they let him lift like this? He could get a hernia or hurt his back doing that. No decent trainer worth their salt that I know would let anyone they are training get away with that. I would walk away from a guy if he refuses to lift correctly if I am training him. I would never want my name attached to an idiot like that. It hurts my business/image as a pro trainer.

While all weight training should be geared towards certain individual goals, some things are universal, like correct technique to avoid injury. This is dangerous and unacceptable as far as I am concerned.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Drake's workout routine

Not saying anything either way, but this is his girlfriend now. I'll let someone else take a crack at it.

[Image: Serena-Williams.jpg]

Drake's workout routine

Quote: (07-15-2015 02:57 AM)dads Wrote:  

Not saying anything either way, but this is his girlfriend now. I'll let someone else take a crack at it.

HA HAHAHA she has bigger biceps than him!

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

Drake's workout routine

All the light skinned cats seem to use Serena as a rites of passage these days. 1st Common and now Aubrey. Cripes.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Drake's workout routine

Quote: (07-15-2015 02:57 AM)dads Wrote:  

[Image: 1177.gif]

I stand corrected.

Drake's workout routine

I'd bang Serena doggstyle. Can you imagine how firm that ass is?

[Image: serena-williams-ass.jpg]

[Image: 73cda_0417-serena-williams-inf-3.jpg]

Drake's workout routine

Quote: (07-14-2015 09:01 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Quote: (07-14-2015 08:26 PM)Only One Man Wrote:  

I agree. Linux is right as well. This is horrible deadlift form. This is one of the reasons people are scared of deadlifting and people get hurt doing them. Kosko if the guys you know are so legit, why on earth would they let him lift like this? He could get a hernia or hurt his back doing that. No decent trainer worth their salt that I know would let anyone they are training get away with that. I would walk away from a guy if he refuses to lift correctly if I am training him. I would never want my name attached to an idiot like that. It hurts my business/image as a pro trainer.

While all weight training should be geared towards certain individual goals, some things are universal, like correct technique to avoid injury. This is dangerous and unacceptable as far as I am concerned.

The deadlift video is quite old. I believe a year now as I have seen it before many times. He did switch trainers and it may of been around that time.

This is why I say these trainers are not 100% genuine in their approach. Why should a professional teach a man to DL with bad form? But many of these trainers don't know much, the bar to get "certified" is low in Canada and as long as your jacked you can charge people whatever they are willing to pay.

Drake's workout routine

[Image: a780083f7a9e685ade8b63cbe1bda2bf97be170f...b94c7c.jpg]

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

Drake's workout routine

He's not training for strength so I couldn't care less if he's weak, but that deadlift form is a fast way to get:

- a slipped disc
- a bicep tear

However, his trainers are probably laughing all the way to the bank as I type this.