rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Here come the pedos...Boy scouts lifts ban on gay leaders

http://www.channel3000.com/news/ap-boy-s...s/34141002

boyscouts executive will vote this month to amend its stance. I was doubtful that the pedo promotion would follow in the wake of gay marriage but here it is. What could possibly go wrong.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Don't the Mormons own the Scouts? Can't they just be shitlords one last time?

[Image: pedobear_boyscout_20100907_1578463070.jpg]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Quote: (07-13-2015 07:46 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

[Image: pedobear_boyscout_20100907_1578463070.jpg]

Oh for god's sake.... lmao....

[Image: ywx4s0N.gif]

Well that's enough internet for today.

I remember when I was in boy scouts in elementary school. We were taught how to hike, cut wood, use knives, fish, start a fire, cook meat, tie knots, etc.

Now I'll bet they have required talks to the boys about 'equality' and 'including others'.

What happened to teaching boys how to grow into men.

Why the fuck does everything today have to include the leftist agenda.

I am beyond shocked by this however being a former scout I understand that the pro rump riding butt blasters lobby is threatening to cut off access to elementary schools where most Boy Scout Troops meet - others are churches.

The military has a strong tradition of fragging those who do not get the message about being team players who get each others backs without worrying which hump thumpers are carrying jars of vasoline in the process.

I can see a whole new range of merit badges, fragging badge, pedo self defense badge, no fag no fap badge etc.

I can also see alpha men taking serious action in the cases where someone violates their sons... a male baby sitter (or a baby sitters boy friend) abused a little boy in Texas in the 80s iirc and as they were walking the perp to custody a man with a cowboy hat at pay phones drew a massive revolver and blew the perps brains out on television. One shot one kill.

When a Texas court discovered the facts the father was determined to be NOT guilty.

Of course these days the LGBTQstds lobby is exponentially more politically powerful so any action a father might take to protect his sons would need to be masked and stealthed ... just saying...

Quote: (07-13-2015 07:33 PM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

http://www.channel3000.com/news/ap-boy-s...s/34141002

boyscouts executive will vote this month to amend its stance. I was doubtful that the pedo promotion would follow in the wake of gay marriage but here it is. What could possibly go wrong.

I'm a father of two Cub Scouts. This is revolting. Nonetheless, at least until my own boys are through Scouts, it won't be a problem (and if it becomes one, my boys will no longer be a "problem" for the Scouts). The national bureaucrats are one thing, us local councils and packs are quite another, thank jeebus.

Real talk: my young, elementary-age boys love scouting. The camp-outs, the family pot-lucks, the bi-weekly pack meetings: pure fun. They savor every rambunctious minute. And really, I enjoy the hell out of being a Cub Scouts dad. But once the slightest whiff of reinbeauism is detected, we're done with the whole thing.

This hurts boys from poor single parent households the most. When I grew up(I'm 53) in a rural single family household you had three ways to basically learn
anything about doing real man stuff from civilized Alpha males. Sports, church and the boy scouts. All three seem to have succumbed to this Marxist clap trap.
I learned valuable lessons from a great scout master I had in those days even those I was not the greatest scout. I actually got kicked out for fighting. I only made it to first class.
I learned that being independent and being prepared are what is expected from men. I learned that a reason to keep yourself in shape and your mind sharp is that you may be required to
kill or be killed in service to your country. That is basically what the boy scout oath means. And how cool is that,? to actually learn to love the country you live in and have someone say it is not all about you and your little feelings.... Real man stuff, at least to a young boy.
Happiness is finding a cause to wrap yourself around. Something bigger than you. Boy scouts used to teach stuff like that.,... it's gone now to.
WTF is next

I wonder if there are any clubs for teenage girls to join where they go out into the wilderness alone with only adult males? I'd like to volunteer my services.

[Image: 2999013.jpg]

How many people would put their kids into troop with a gay scoutmaster? Mainly because they are taking a bunch of boys out alone into the woods to camp away from supervision. Why is this any different than straight men taking girl scouts out alone? Nobody would ever allow that. Even if you used the argument that most straight men aren't pedophiles. Nobody would allow it regardless.

They are going to learn a thing or two about pitching a tent...

Quote: (07-13-2015 07:40 PM)Eskhander Wrote:  

Don't the Mormons own the Scouts? Can't they just be shitlords one last time?

They don't "own" the scouts, but it is highly encouraged as an extracurricular activity for boys. They already had a stance, not sure if it was ever officially written, that if the scouts allowed homosexual leaders, they would break away and form their own organization. So expect an announcement about that in 6-12 months.

Quote: (07-13-2015 09:19 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

I wonder if there are any clubs for teenage girls to join where they go out into the wilderness alone with only adult males? I'd like to volunteer my services.

Unfortunately only gays are cool and fine - heterosexual men are bad:

Good:

[Image: 1434605252457]

Bad:

[Image: ee7f4ae6cb3ef269_Untitled-1.preview.jpg]
(Also - he dumped her)

Guys, being gay does not make someone a paedo.

True generally, but why would gay guys actively hunt jobs that puts them in sole supervision of prepubescent to teenage boys away from the rest of society if they weren't pedophiles?

Quote: (07-14-2015 05:39 AM)CrashBangWallop Wrote:  

If this were true then gay's would have no means of multiplying their numbers.

The truth is peoples sexuality forms during their puberty. The younger the boy to break in the better for gays.

Just because we have two different words that mean two different perversions, doesn't means that those perversions are not likely to overlap in a single individual. In truth if a person has made one deviation form the norm then it is easier to deviate for him even more.

Quote: (07-14-2015 06:19 AM)Mage Wrote:  

The truth is peoples sexuality forms during their puberty.

heh? I was interested in looking at vaginas long before I hit puberty.

Where is the research that shows rates of pedophilia according to sexual orientation? Let's have an informed discussion. The idea of some gay guy molesting a child with the end goal of "multiplying the numbers of gays" is absurd ..

However, the analogy by rionomad makes sense. People might self select into an opportunity to be alone and in an authority position with a group of young people of the gender that they are attracted to.

It's a job for a male, in charge of boys.

Not all the gays will be paedophiles, but all the paedophiles will be gay.

"I'd hate myself if I had that kind of attitude, if I were that weak." - Arnold

On a different thread, someone has posted paedo stats correlated with sexual orientation and it was a strong correlation between gay and paedo. Also, if it was a straight paedo...well he wouldn't be trying to lead a boyscout troop would he? He'd be trying to help the girl guides selling cookies.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

True, sexual abuse is just 1000% more common among gays.

That is why you don't have male leaders supervising female scouts. Some girls become sexually mature at ages 13-15 and get very frisky. When you are on weekends alone with a bunch of 14-15 year olds who want to experiment with their sexuality, then putting a male leader in charge of them is just bad judgement. And it's not anti-male to say this, it is just common sense.

Given that we know the stats of gays and a lot of their fantasies include young boys, then it's not advisable to allow such a thing.

That remains true even if 80% gays would never do anything. Oh - I might add that almost 50% of homosexuals were sexually abused during childhood which in itself does not bode well to put them in boy scout leadership positions.

This isn't complicated. Gay men who want to fuck boys will insinuate themselves into opportunities where they can accomplish that goal. Preferably under cover of supposed righteousness.

That is a statement of fact. It does not imply all gays want to fuck boys, but those who do, will rejoice at this new opportunity.

Actually, it usually does:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-47822-...pid1042953

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

This is a huge sign that our society is quickly unraveling.

Why? I wondered for a moment if this and other organizations caving to political correctness pressure might allow business and entrepreneurial opportunities at more local levels. The problem is, if you're a man and want to work with little kids, nowadays you're suspect. And God forbid you don't have kids yourself.

In fact, society is at a point where if you wanted to run a camp or organization like Boy Scouts, you'd pretty much have to market the "we don't allow gays to be leaders" message so customers know this. And at that point you're being forced to either accept gays as leaders, or be 'against gays', which we all know are two very opposite ends of a broad spectrum.

The implication, the understood rule of no gay leaders is fine. It should be fine. But to them, it's not fine. No, they have to infiltrate and blow that out of the water, so the only option you have is to explicitly say 'no gay leaders'. That's the real problem. You're forced to say 'we hate gays' even though you don't really hate gays, you just don't want them leading your little kids.

And that's the point. It's not enough to allow marriage. It's not enough that they have 'equal rights'. They (the liberal agenda, feminist agenda, homosexual agenda) need you to completely bow down to their agenda. In their mind the Boy Scouts saying they don't want gay leaders is like saying they hate gays, which isn't true at all. They simply don't want homosexuals - you know, men who are sexually attracted to and who butt-fuck other men, you know, men who are *way* more likely to have been sexually abused at an early age and who are *way* more likely to sexually abuse children - as leaders. Seems reasonable.

But to the liberal agenda, the homosexual PC feminist public-school public-union high-tax high-spend domestic-handout keep-people-unemployed keep-people-on-welfare big-government social-media agenda, the goal is to *MAKE* you fall in line. It's not to allow freedom. It's not open-minded. It's close-minded.

My only hope, and it's hope hanging by a thin fishing line at this point, is that the American public is beginning to truly see how close-minded that agenda is.

My suspicion is that it's too late. Even those who see how awful and freedom threatening the agenda is simply find it too difficult to go against the tidal wave of social media, mainstream media, and political pressure to care. I haven't even heard Trump go against the homosexual agenda.

Edit: This shit started long ago. I had discussions 15 years ago claiming welfare was bad. "But what about the single mother's who's baby-daddy left...thank god they had help, right? Obviously you have no heart." Meanwhile I'm paying 30% in taxes and donating to local charities to help the poor. But that didn't matter. It didn't matter to this stupid brain-fart moron chic (funny thing, she's one of the smartest people I know). None of that mattered. I'm obviously a cold-hearted evil conservative. Right, the guy who's forced to pay tens of thousands of dollars to raise bastards is evil but the chic who makes that guy pay all that money is a saint. So fucking stupid. I'm done.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

It is weird that the Boy Scouts of America, beign part of the World Organization of the Scout Movement would allow that. In the rest of the world is not even tought of allowing gays to be leaders.

"What is important is to try to develop insights and wisdom rather than mere knowledge, respect someone's character rather than his learning, and nurture men of character rather than mere talents." - Inazo Nitobe

When i´m feeling blue, when i just need something to shock me up, i look at this thread and everything get better!

Letters from the battlefront: Argentina