rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Russell Wilson: God Told Me Not To Have Sex With Ciara

Quote:Quote:

On Monday, a lengthy interview with Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson at a San Diego church generated plenty of headlines. The biggest headline (elsewhere) was that Wilson and his current girlfriend, Ciara, aren’t having sex, because God told Wilson not to have sex with her.

The comments have invited a wide range of opinions. Within ESPN, they have provoked a Twitter fight.

Bomani Jones questioned the wisdom of Wilson’s position on ESPN’s Highly Questionable. And ESPN’s Chris Broussard quickly responded.

“Regarding Russell/Ciara u implied people trying to do it Jesus’ way by waiting till marriage r stupid,” Broussard said. “U owe all Bible-believing Christians trying to live as Russell/Ciara are an apology.”

Jones refused to back down, saying “not today” in response to Broussard’s demand for apology and then elaborating on the position.

“I think americans value chastity in a way i find silly, problematic, and ultimately, counterproductive,” Jones said. “I don’t apologize for that.”

Jones makes a very good point as it relates to the potential consequences of chastity — people (like Johnny Dangerously’s kid brother) getting married before they really should, so that they can have sex.

“If i was a 22 year-old virgin i would have hastily gotten married cuz…yanno?” Jones said on Twitter.

There’s other thought-provoking stuff on Twitter from Jones, which will definitely invite further debate among Christians who believe that premarital sex is forbidden and who successfully practiced that ideal, Christians who believe that premarital sex is not prohibited, and Christians who believe that premarital sex is forbidden but who nevertheless had it and/or are still having it.

For ESPN, the bigger problem is that a pair of its employees are squaring off on the subject, with Broussard firing the first shot and Jones being both candid and respectful in his replies. If ESPN is going to have shows that are heavy on opinion, ESPN perhaps needs to better inform its employees to handle any complaints about any of those opinions internally, not through social media.

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/story/20...shton-meem

[Image: ciarasorry.jpg]

Two "journalists," who work for the same company, fighting over gossip on Twitter using text-speak.

Incredible, like something out of Idiocracy.

Russell Wilson. One of the world's most famous quarterbacks giving a single mother and carousel-rider girlfriend-status, and not even smashing.

Quote:Quote:

Ciara has dated rappers Bow Wow and 50 Cent, NBA player Amar'e Stoudemire, as well as rapper Future with whom she has a son, Future Zahir Wilburn, born on May 19, 2014. Ciara and Future were engaged in October 2013, but called off the engagement in August 2014.

As of June 2015, Ciara is dating Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson.

Incredible, like something out of Lifetime and BET's bastard child (oh!).

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

1) she was engaged to Future (the R&B/Rapper dude)
2) she already has a kid by him
3) he's wealthy and famous athlete
4) she's 29, he's 26

FAIL
FAIL
FAIL
FAIL

And then to not sample the goods? FAIL

Maybe if I were in Mr. Wilson's shoes, having run through a rack of females since Pee Wee Football, maybe abstinence is the right move.

I doubt it.

Plus the message he's sending to all the chicks out there. I mean of course the bullshit will be dismissed out of hand
1) players don't do that shit
2) bitches have needs too

I find the whole thing disgusting and unbecoming.

WIA

Quote: (07-07-2015 10:17 PM)Kabal Wrote:  

Two "journalists," who work for the same company, fighting over gossip on Twitter using text-speak.

Incredible, like something out of Idiocracy.

Russell Wilson. One of the world's most famous quarterbacks giving a single mother and carousel-rider girlfriend-status, and not even smashing.

I didn't even understand what they were trying to communicate.

I'm pretty sure any self respecting diety would tell me not to bang the sloppy thirds of bow wow, 50 cent, and the rest of the train they rode in on.

What the fuck is wrong with this dude. Maybe he is gay?

and this is after he got done tapping this....
[Image: erika-hammond-fauria-jersey.jpg]

[Image: joseph-fauria-girlfriend-erika-hammond-16.jpg]

[Image: joeruss.jpg?w=700]

Did he consult God when he divorced his wife?

Quote: (07-07-2015 10:32 PM)Titan Wrote:  

What the fuck is wrong with this dude. Maybe he is gay?

Ciara does that one song, Like a Boy...

[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

That explains that failed call whithin the last minute of the Super Bowl.
Shit!

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.

God told him to not run the ball, because God is a Patriots fan

You don't get there till you get there

I thought he was smarter than this.

He got divorced in time for his new contract next year then he doubles down on the stupidity. and takes on the fucking kid!

You would think if he had a mom or sister they would set him straight on these hos

The funny thing is this clown wants to be the highest played player in football. If I was the Seahawks I would be taking a very long look at this.

I don't read to much into this. Russ Wilson got his bachelor card way late after being on ice with his mediocre HS sweetheart who went rouge on him. Dude is acting like a goofy 19 year old who doesn't know any better.

God wasn't telling him no to go pipe down other hoes so this is really just a spin of optics or he is just realizing early that no good comes from piping down old used up women.

I just get the vibe Russ is using these hip-hop women to up his street cred in those circles. If you think of high profile black QBs its is just:

RG III
Can Newton
Wilson

RG III is already labled as a Oreo in black circles, Can Newton hasnt won big profile games yet, so naturally awilson has the most traction.. But he has no swag to use it to his advantage growing up as a mixed church boy from a stable family. Part of me feels he is just attaching himself to the types to help his image and brand.

Quote: (07-07-2015 11:59 PM)kosko Wrote:  

I don't read to much into this. Russ Wilson got his bachelor card way late after being on ice with his mediocre HS sweetheart who went rouge on him. Dude is acting like a goofy 19 year old who doesn't know any better.

God wasn't telling him no to go pipe down other hoes so this is really just a spin of optics or he is just realizing early that no good comes from piping down old used up women.

I just get the vibe Russ is using these hip-hop women to up his street cred in those circles. If you think of high profile black QBs its is just:

RG III
Can Newton
Wilson

RG III is already labled as a Oreo in black circles, Can Newton hasnt won big profile games yet, so naturally awilson has the most traction.. But he has no swag to use it to his advantage growing up as a mixed church boy from a stable family. Part of me feels he is just attaching himself to the types to help his image and brand.

To what end? "Street cred" usually is inversely proportional to "endorsement cred." There is a reason why guys with clean images and broad appeal earn the most endorsement $$$. Every dollar he earns by making himself attractive to the more ghetto contingent will probably lose him $10 from the big dogs who don't want to be associated with that demographic.

Don't know what God he's listening to, but it's not the one in the Bible.

Lev 21:13 And he shall take a wife in her virginity.
Lev 21:14 A widow, or a divorced woman, or profane, or an harlot, these shall he not take: but he shall take a virgin of his own people to wife.

Also this is pearls before swine. Watch this simp now get trampled.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

If you think of high profile black QBs its is just:

RG III
Can Newton
Wilson

Should probably add Kaep to this list.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

So, are you saying Wilson is not black enough? Not ghetto enough?

This seems to be a problem with the black community.

Does he need to do like Andrew Quarless and start shooting guns around? Blow his hand up with fireworks like Jason Pierre-Paul? Get time like Plaxico for having a hand gun in NYC?

Expain.

The ghetto attitude is killing blacks and way too many do not get it.

Quote: (07-08-2015 02:03 AM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

So, are you saying Wilson is not black enough? Not ghetto enough?

This seems to be a problem with the black community.

Does he need to do like Andrew Quarless and start shooting guns around? Blow his hand up with fireworks like Jason Pierre-Paul? Get time like Plaxico for having a hand gun in NYC?

Expain.

The ghetto attitude is killing blacks and way too many do not get it.
Stop please. It's bothersome that if you say a dude's "acting white", this is the response it gets. So "black", the color of my skin, equates to "ghetto", and all those shitty things that are attributed to that word?

I really don't mean to sound like I'm coming at you, but this is something that bothers me, mostly because I've never been able to verbalize my feelings on it. It's something that white people, and black people who've been bullied by other black people by being called out on "acting white" will never understand. If I could exemplify it, it's the difference between Jalen Rose and Grant Hill. Hell, Reggie Miller and Grant Hill is a better example.

I think it's clear I'm asking Kosko to clarify his statement concerning Wilson being an "Oreo".

Correct me if I'm wrong, but "Oreo" sounds like a "street" term.

Is "street" passable versus "ghetto"?

Quote: (07-08-2015 05:38 AM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

I think it's clear I'm asking Kosko to clarify his statement concerning Wilson being an "Oreo".

Correct me if I'm wrong, but "Oreo" sounds like a "street" term.

Is "street" passable versus "ghetto"?
Just a catchphrase and not a street term meaning white on the inside, black on the out. This label sometimes goes with boujie and uppity blacks. If I am not mistaken, there are a couple of videos where his own teammates were joking about his black card. I am going to have to agree with Kosko. Think about it, he is a black athlete who ex wife was a white woman. It been discuss on here and countless times that black women see that and are a little digusted. Now here is Ciara who hit all the checklist of a Tyler Perry movie and he is planning on marrying her! Black women are the majority of Christianity and the men in their lives have to be persuaded to join them at least 3 Sundays a year. This power couple is a trophy! PR money indeed.

This guy is a simp to the bone. I just watched him on ABC. His whole demeanor is weak.

I think he got sick of her 'having a headache' and rationalized it by God speaking to him. Nothing else makes sense.

Russell Wilson is obviously gay.

Russell Wilson taking the L

[Image: 20kav40.gif]

I think it probably has something to do with the sheltering he experienced growing up as a star athlete.

We hear a lot about athletes with arrest records but it seems like a lot of the athletes are genuine "nice" guys with conservative values that happen to have athletic talent. The few college athletes I've met have fit this stereotype. Of course everyone talked more about their teammates who were getting DUIs and drug charges.

It makes sense that since they dedicate so much of their time to developing physically that their emotional intelligence gets stunted.

He should find a young Christian girl that is inexperienced to have a shot at making a no-sex relationship like this work. An experienced girl like Ciara will eat him alive.

I think we may be missing the point that many who are chaste for religious reasons have a very, ummm, Clintonesque view of what constitutes sex.

Not only oral, but also anal are not considered sex in the mind of many of them. I guess whatever gets them through the day. Most of the fundamentalist Christians I know don't accept (or maybe don't know) Samseau's theory about male religious chastity. It used to bug me that they were "hypocrites", but really, what does it matter? If they can judge themselves as obeying their God's laws, but still have sexual relationships (typically with long term partners), it is of no ill consequence that I can see. Obviously as long as they don't try to dictate the behavior of others...