rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

White Boy Swag: Gaming Black Girls As A White Guy

There was one thread on this topic alread, but the trollish OP was banned and I thought it sucked. So I made a new one.

First of all - let me share some of my credentials:
[Image: attachment.jpg26973]   
[Image: attachment.jpg26972]   
[Image: attachment.jpg26971]   
[Image: attachment.jpg26970]   

For those of you who have not met me, I am a regular late 20s bro: I'm reasonably handsome, 5'9" (on a good day), and in good but not great shape.

Why I Love Black Women

In my opinion, black women just don't get the love they deserve. I think it's because nearly all of them are stereotyped as ratchet, rude, masculine ghetto trash. In fairness, many of them are. However, just like any other group of women, there are also many absolute gems. Here are a few things that I love about black girls:

Bodies that defy the laws of nature: This is well documented. Black women that take care of themselves tend to have big titties, nice thick asses, and incredible hourglass figures.

Skin: As they say, "Black Don't Crack." This is the real deal. Many black women have completely flawless, silky smooth skin. I mean not even a freckle.

Fun Personalities: In my experience, black girls are much more comfortable with who they are than white women or other races. They are less judgmental, less pretentious, and aren't embarrassed to have a good time.

They don't get sloppy: Black people coined the term "White Girl/Boy Wasted" for a reason - they just don't understand why we need to get so damn fucked up! Most black people are confident enough where they don't feel the social pressure to rip 30 Fireball shots at the bar and get piss-your-pants drunk. They usually have just a few drinks and enjoy themselves, which is optimal for gaming and having a good time.

Sex: Every black girl I've been with has had a very high sex drive and knew how to move their bodies in the sack.

Choosing the Right Girls

Although I think most black girls are open to the advances of a white guy, there are definitely some traits that would suggest some are more open than others.

1. Having Non-Black Friends: this is self-explanatory.

2. Hanging Out in Places that Aren't Traditionally Associated With Black People: Concerts that aren't hip-hop/rap, fratty sports bars, wine tours, Fist-Pumping Jersey Shore guido clubs

3. Educated: Every girl I've been with was a current college student or recent graduate. Most spoke very eloquently. Those who are more educated tend to have a more open mind in general.

Bartenders/Waitresses/Salespeople: No matter how intimidating some of them may look to the average white guy, girls in these positions must interact and be friendly with people of all races if they want to maximize their success. I tend to crush it with these types.

The Approach

No black girl expects you to have the balls to approach her. I feel like most of them also expect me to be a huge dork. I use this to my advantage.

In my opener or immediately thereafter, I drop a current rap lyric or use the latest slang with a straight face, and then a slight smirk. Alternatively, I just make fun of white people, which is always easy to do. It's funny coming out of white guy's mouth - I've never, ever once gotten a bad response with reactions ranging from a smile to absolute hysterical laughing. Once they laugh, it's pretty much in the bag. In fact, the most common reason for not closing is that I lose interest.

Sample Openers:

"Hi, I'm LeBron."
"Excuse me, could you teach me how to Dougie?"
(When you a both acknowledge a white girl who is getting sloppy) "These white bitches are crazy."

Other lines:
"Trey Songz is always my go to on karaoke night. (I then sing the hook of one of his songs, poorly)
"I go 0 to 100 real quick."
"You know, in my experience, these hoes ain't loyal."

If you keep up on your current hip-hop like I do, you can just drop lyrics from whatever the DJ is playing at that moment. It's not hard - remember, it's funny, because you are that silly-ass white boy.

These are all nightgame scenarios. However, the more innocent of these lines (ones with no curse words) are great for situational openers during the day as well. As is making fun of white people. Once you make her laugh during the day, you can be pretty direct - get her name, give a light compliment, and ask for the number.

Escalation

I like to pretend I can dance. I'm not very good. Luckily, black girls expect me not to be good and they think it is FUCKING HILARIOUS when I try.

After I make them laugh a few times, I break out a simple dance move which I execute poorly, and they laugh 100% of the time. Don't try to break dance or be Chris Breezy - just do something small, relaxed, and simple. I do stuff like this:

Once they make fun of me, I challenge them to show me how its done. If they dance, I let them do their thing and act unimpressed. I'll tell them they have a nice butt, which prepares them for me touching it in the near future. If they don't dance, I give them a hard time about me being a better dancer than they are. At this point, while we are talking, I start touching hips, the small of their back, standard stuff out of "Bang." Every once in a while I'll throw out one of my "comically white" hip-hop references and they eat that shit up.

Closing

If she's letting you touch her, you have the green light. At this point, you must confidently go for the kill. Black girls don't need much "plausible deniability" - you don't have to beat around the bush about your interest in fucking her and/or taking her out on a date. Go for the kiss, tell her what you want to do to her, and then set up the logistics to make it happen.

OK this is actually useful and not stupid or a troll.

Quote:Quote:

"Hi, I'm LeBron."
(When you a both acknowledge a white girl who is getting sloppy) "These white bitches are crazy."

Other lines:
"Trey Songz is always my go to on karaoke night. (I then sing the hook of one of his songs, poorly)

If you keep up on your current hip-hop like I do, you can just drop lyrics from whatever the DJ is playing at that moment. It's not hard - remember, it's funny, because you are that silly-ass white boy.

I got to say I'm pretty skeptical of this. Granted if i works for you it works for you so I won't knock it, but I don't see how playing the "race card" as a opener is any great advice.

I've hooked a few black girls in my day (recently even) and I very much agree with a lot of the pro's you list about them: they tend to have great skin, stellar proportions, and are generally a little more pleasant in general assuming you go for the educated and/or "ethnic" types not the stereotypical ghetto trash ones. Although my experience is gaming them as a normal chick without feeling the need to point out the skin color difference. I almost think it's demeaning, especially to a non-hood chick, to come out making hip-hip references like you assume she must know all the new songs them black folks are making these days.

[img]images/attachtypes/html.gif[/img]  url (1).html (Size: 536 bytes / Downloads: 339)

How do I post this awesome gif here?

Just opened a black chick today. Didn't go for the digits, but it was a surprisingly smooth encounter and I might be seeing her again. Amazing what can happen when you're not looking for it and it just comes along.

Quote: (06-30-2015 03:18 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

"Hi, I'm LeBron."

Other lines:

I got to say I'm pretty skeptical of this. Granted if i works for you it works for you so I won't knock it, but I don't see how playing the "race card" as a opener is any great advice.

I've hooked a few black girls in my day (recently even) and I very much agree with a lot of the pro's you list about them: they tend to have great skin, stellar proportions, and are generally a little more pleasant in general assuming you go for the educated and/or "ethnic" types not the stereotypical ghetto trash ones. Although my experience is gaming them as a normal chick without feeling the need to point out the skin color difference. I almost think it's demeaning, especially to a non-hood chick, to come out making hip-hip references like you assume she must know all the new songs them black folks are making these days.

I get where you are coming from Stalin. I would say that it takes a high level of frame and a sort of air of dominance to get best results.

I would say that this stuff does work. I've been with a couple black girls and have used variations of this.

It's all about how you come across. It takes balls for sure and if you pick the wrong girl to use it on it could blow up in your face for sure.

It's hardly racist though is it, if you are just being playful you can pull it off. If you get a bad reaction you just breeze through it and play it off like you are just messing.

When in doubt just clown.

It's something where I think you need to be good at selecting what kind of girl you are going to try it on, it's all vibes it's very instinctual.

Quote: (06-30-2015 03:18 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

"Hi, I'm LeBron."

Other lines:

I live in an urban area and approach girls in their early to mid-twenties. Assuming they like rap music is not any different than approaching a white girl and saying "Let me guess...your Italian." These girls laugh every time.

My personality, my delivery, and my age are big factors. These lines would probably be weird and maybe even offensive if I was 10 years older. But I'm not, so it works.

I live in a heavily white/asian area of SoCal but my limited experience with dating black women has been overwhelmingly positive. To me they present themselves as both traditionally feminine and comfortable in their sexuality and receptive to physical escalation. The few that weren't down with my advances were very gracious in deflecting and never shamed or called me out. I love black women, but unfortunately there's not a large population near where I live.

Black women are a hit and miss for me. Mostly a miss.

Most of the intel above is correct. You do need to be careful, for obvious reasons. They tend to be ultra argumentative and hypergamous, but nothing a little managing expectations and frame control won't help with. Being a white guy, you'll be seen as a status symbol (usually), but don't come across as the guy wanting to taste "the forbidden fruit." It's synonymous to the asian fetish thing.

You'll be given a lot of leeway alone or isolated, but not with or around her friends. Never approach an unknown black group. That's the kiss of death. Just don't do it. Amogs will eat your life. I'm sure you can also run social circle game. Online is great, last time I checked. Lots of black women seem to be single. Just message them and game on. Regarding the hip-hoppy banter, you may encounter a contingent of girls who find it endearing, but also a group a women who want you to "talk to them like humans beings."

Hypergamy is huge among this group -- huge! So, mind yourself for anything long term. If you really like black women A LOT, visit Africa (Ethiopia, Nigeria, Kenya?, South Africa). The quality is a million times better, they'll be easier, and more pleasant.

Maine and Canadian lobsters are the same animal. Prove me wrong.

Dupe http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-28083.html

[Image: Strip.gif] [Image: boogiepika.gif] [Image: Strip.gif]

Team Nachos

One thing I will add about black girls as a serious negative though, is they have terrible hair. If you are a "hair guy" (I am) then black girls will not do it for you. The ones with real long hair have weaves and they generally aren't too down with you playing with it and you wouldn't want to - not exactly silky soft like a fair-skinned gal's hair. Even if they don't have fake hair but straighten it, their hair feels ultra thick and dry/stiff. After dating a few dark skinned women I've determined that I could never legitimately LTR one simply because I love long soft smooth hair way too much.

Quote: (06-30-2015 03:57 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Dupe http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-28083.html

[Image: Strip.gif] [Image: boogiepika.gif] [Image: Strip.gif]

OP did acknowledge this in the first line of his post.

A lot of black women are low key attracted to white men but either don't act on it or the white men don't ever approach. Also, black women are shamed heavily to only date black men which creates a forbidden fruit factor that you can use to your advantage or completely blow.

What these black women don't want is a complete nerd, stiff, no game, no rhythm, no social skills white boy which is the stereotype they usually have.

If you don't fit this mold and you approach you will be set. They want a man just like any other women but double the factors of game, style, athleticism, dancing and/or singing.

If you can do/have any one of these or multiple they will go crazy for you because the forbidden fruit factor makes you that much more tempting.

The best way as a white man to show you don't fit the mold of their stereotypical white man is with clown game. That instantly breaks the stiff stereotype. What I like to do is clown as I'm approaching and to make sure they are looking when I do it. That way it showcases you are not stiff, you can move well and have social skills which is important to black women. From there you are in and from what I've experienced it is more

Basically your goal as a white man with a black woman is to show you don't fit their stereotype and that you have high value. If you show this you will be set with them and have the forbidden fruit factor working for you instead of against.

Quote: (06-30-2015 04:18 PM)realologist Wrote:  

A lot of black women are low key attracted to white men but either don't act on it or the white men don't ever approach. Also, black women are shamed heavily to only date black men which creates a forbidden fruit factor that you can use to your advantage or completely blow.

What these black women don't want is a complete nerd, stiff, no game, no rhythm, no social skills white boy which is the stereotype they usually have.

If you don't fit this mold and you approach you will be set. They want a man just like any other women but double the factors of game, style, athleticism, dancing and/or singing.

If you can do/have any one of these or multiple they will go crazy for you because the forbidden fruit factor makes you that much more tempting.

The best way as a white man to show you don't fit the mold of their stereotypical white man is with clown game. That instantly breaks the stiff stereotype. What I like to do is clown as I'm approaching and to make sure they are looking when I do it. That way it showcases you are not stiff, you can move well and have social skills which is important to black women. From there you are in and from what I've experienced it is more

Basically your goal as a white man with a black woman is to show you don't fit their stereotype and that you have high value. If you show this you will be set with them and have the forbidden fruit factor working for you instead of against.

This. This. This.

All day.

Clown game is the game in my opinion. When in doubt - clown it/her.

Quote: (06-30-2015 02:36 PM)Eddie Winslow Wrote:  

Fun Personalities: In my experience, black girls are much more comfortable with who they are than white women or other races. They are less judgmental, less pretentious, and aren't embarrassed to have a good time.

This is very true in my experience as well. Whenever I meet a black girl with a good personality, she's usually a lot more fun to be around than the vast majority of American girls...especially in the northeast. Also, odds are she's more comfortable deferring to her man (so long as he takes a strong lead). Middle-to-upper class black girls are quite underrated in my view.

Looking at this post like

[Image: tumblr_mor0kniV9t1rdsiguo1_1280.jpg]

Eddie, don't tell me your own sister, Laura, got you hooked on black chicks [Image: sick.gif]

[Image: w_model.jpg]

At the very least, I hope you banged Maxine [Image: tard.gif]:

[Image: MV5BNjA5Njc1MjM3M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjM4...SY800_.jpg]

Quote: (06-30-2015 03:18 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

[Image: NgGjbM1.gif]

Quote: (07-01-2015 02:05 AM)SteezeySteve Wrote:  

Quote: (06-30-2015 03:18 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

[Image: NgGjbM1.gif]

Surprisingly, this isn't too far off from what I look like on the average Saturday night. For the Sparknotes of my post, refer to this GIF.

Can this same advice be applied to Black British women, as well as, African Americans?

I remember a girl in my sixth form (way before I was game aware) she was very fit, one of the fittest in the year. She sat next to me right at the beginning despite barely knowing me, and used to take my study pack back to the classroom for me. If I knew then what I know now, I would have gone to that empty classroom with her and taught her something that wasn't in that pack!

I actually find them more pleasant to deal with than white American girls, then again, I am European. They are sassy, but in a relatively pleasant way, I get no vibe of cuntishness from them as you get from some white American girls.

]I love the smell of cocoa butter is all I have to say.
That and black women only respect direct game.
No beating around the proverbial bush for me.
You are fine and I want to get with you. Whats up?
I escalate immediately, touching them, telling them I love the way they look and smell.
Make them laugh with jokes that only people on the inside of the culture would understand, i.e. about fake hair, white people not knowing that many black people say whites smell like dogs when they get wet, black girls not wanting to go in water, etc.
Those are all golden and field-tested.
Some musts however. Be clean shaven and styled. Black men and women go to the barber shop/beauty shop weekly. The Zach Galinakis or Seth Rogan/Jonah Hill look will not work.
Have a very athletic body and show it off to them. Your clothes cant be lame. While Black women are totally open to game and are some of the easiest, they will only fuck you if you are: cool, funny, have an at least semi-athletic build and any sort of resources (money, car, clothes, own house etc.)
While this has never been a problem for me, some sisters (most) are very brand conscious. Since I dont wear "designer" clothes necessarily, they might shit test you if you are wearing some off brand or not approved urban apparel. Just own it and talk about how you were poor growing up and had to wear Keds or the two stripe Adidas knock-offs growing up, so you dont care because you have real resources, not Cubic Zirconia chains and earrings. I have the advantage being that my father is a light-skinned African and my mother is European American and Cherokee.So since I am not technically white, I appear more Puerto-Rican or Latino, so I always get the "you look like my light skinned-cousin, brother friend, uncle, etc."
Any time I got that response or "You so stupid" or "You so retarded" while I am running my jokes. I almost always get the drawers. Works like %60 of the time, ALL THE TIME.
Another big thing is you have to be able to put yourself in situations where you are either the ONLY or nearly only "white guy" there. Black women will open you when they see you arent afraid to be that guy. One caveat. You should not only know how to fight but be willing and able. If you are the lone white guy macking on one of the hottest black chicks on the scene (regardless of most black men liking the larger type females and I only date the low BF% model, barbie-doll types), there will always be that guy (black knight?)that wants to punk you in front of her. You have been warned. Join an MMA or boxing gym or only date the most "bougie" and uppercrust of black women.
Luv mi black woman so.

"Time will tell who are the real revolutionaries"-Robert Nesta Marley

Quote: (07-01-2015 02:35 PM)Natural Born Gyalist Wrote:  

]I love the smell of cocoa butter is all I have to say.
That and black women only respect direct game.
No beating around the proverbial bush for me.
You are fine and I want to get with you. Whats up?
I escalate immediately, touching them, telling them I love the way they look and smell.
Make them laugh with jokes that only people on the inside of the culture would understand, i.e. about fake hair, white people not knowing that many black people say whites smell like dogs when they get wet, black girls not wanting to go in water, etc.
Those are all golden and field-tested.
Some musts however. Be clean shaven and styled. Black men and women go to the barber shop/beauty shop weekly. The Zach Galinakis or Seth Rogan/Jonah Hill look will not work.
Have a very athletic body and show it off to them. Your clothes cant be lame. While Black women are totally open to game and are some of the easiest, they will only fuck you if you are: cool, funny, have an at least semi-athletic build and any sort of resources (money, car, clothes, own house etc.)
While this has never been a problem for me, some sisters (most) are very brand conscious. Since I dont wear "designer" clothes necessarily, they might shit test you if you are wearing some off brand or not approved urban apparel. Just own it and talk about how you were poor growing up and had to wear Keds or the two stripe Adidas knock-offs growing up, so you dont care because you have real resources, not Cubic Zirconia chains and earrings. I have the advantage being that my father is a light-skinned African and my mother is European American and Cherokee.So since I am not technically white, I appear more Puerto-Rican or Latino, so I always get the "you look like my light skinned-cousin, brother friend, uncle, etc."
Any time I got that response or "You so stupid" or "You so retarded" while I am running my jokes. I almost always get the drawers. Works like %60 of the time, ALL THE TIME.
Another big thing is you have to be able to put yourself in situations where you are either the ONLY or nearly only "white guy" there. Black women will open you when they see you arent afraid to be that guy. One caveat. You should not only know how to fight but be willing and able. If you are the lone white guy macking on one of the hottest black chicks on the scene (regardless of most black men liking the larger type females and I only date the low BF% model, barbie-doll types), there will always be that guy (black knight?)that wants to punk you in front of her. You have been warned. Join an MMA or boxing gym or only date the most "bougie" and uppercrust of black women.
Luv mi black woman so.

Although this guy's writing style is interesting to say the least, he seems to have some really good information.

Clown game. Degrading yourself and your race. Playing to the emasculating stereotypes of whites from TV. Just to be clear, this is the advice on this thread?

Yeah. Good luck with that.

Quote: (07-01-2015 09:24 PM)TornadoByProxy Wrote:  

Clown game. Degrading yourself and your race. Playing to the emasculating stereotypes of whites from TV. Just to be clear, this is the advice on this thread?

Yeah. Good luck with that.

Since when is clown game emasculating?

If it is for you that means you just aren't doing it right.

What stereotype are you talking about as well?
Most white men are portrayed as nerdy, stiff, corny and weak on TV.

If you look at my post above, I specifically stated your goal is to not fit their stereotype of white men. Clown game is a good way to do that as a white guy because it shows a sense of humor. You can still have a strong masculine frame with it and escalate as you normally would with any girl but clown game is what helps break that resting bitch face front that a lot of black women have.

If you're not going to post anything constructive or maybe a suggestion on how you would do it/have done it why even post at all.