rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tinder-Pipelining best practice?

I'm wondering if there's a best practice for Tinder pipe-lining concerning several aspects:

1. Timeframe - how long before you arrive would you pipeline? too long before, girls that matched you can already show less interest / disappear / have a BF. too short before, you might not obtain enough matches you can close numbers from.

2. Tagline - Do you leave it blank, or would you point out that you're "just visiting"? on the one hand, if girls may think you live there, you might get more quality matches, but on the other, if they know you'll be there just for several days and they still match you it can may mean they are more DTF.

3. Age spoofing - since younger girls might be easier to game, would you spoof your age younger to increase the chances of showing in your preferred crowd results? what is the max age gap that most young girls (say 20) in EE / Scandinavia would set their search definitions for example? 23? 26? 29? or does being older might actually be an advantage?

4. Explaining - Do you pretend you're already in the country, or admit you're spoofing your location? spoofing might ring kinda creepy, but if you're already around, would be weird to want to meet your matches only in few weeks.

I didn't use tinder to pipeline, so your mileage may vary.

I used filipinocupid to pipeline before my trip to the Philippines, and that was where I killed it. Here's how I did it:

1. I started pipelining a month in advance. Looking back, it was too long. If I had to do it again, I would start at T minus two weeks, max. Two problems with starting too far in advance is A) you'll have too many girls to handle and you'll get them mixed up, and B) plenty of time for girls to lose interest before your flight lands at your destination. If you know your value is insanely high at your destination, you could even shorten that to one week. Any shorter than a few days, you won't have enough prospects as you know.

2. Just be clear in your tagline. Say you will be in _____ starting on July _____. Especially if you want higher quality, don't specify how long you will be there, or your return flight date. You could say how long you're in town, and some girls will still be DTF while others will pass you by for a longer term guy.

3. I didn't spoof my age, as I did not need to. But if you feel it's necessary, by all means do so.

4. Don't tell them you're spoofing, just say you'll be in town and when. If you're from a country with a high exotic factor (to them), go ahead and tell them where you're from.

One last thing, get them off tinder or whatever pipelining site you use as soon as you can... use skype, whatsapp, or whatever they like to use to chat or text with.

Thanks, I've just edited the subject to Tinder-Pipelining as your points definitely makes sense in general,
however in the case of Tinder, #4 and #2 remain pretty tricky. Btw in the Philippines from what I read age definitely isn't a factor, however in Europe the age question puzzles me. I would also assume that designated local dating sites won't be suitable for short term visits when it comes to Europe too.

I just tried the paid Tinder version for a month, allows for unlimited swipes.

Question: If I pipeline girls in a different country.... can they see the distance between us ?

If that is the case then it's a waste as the girl knows your in different country and not nearby.

Quote: (06-23-2015 09:56 AM)youngbuck Wrote:  

1. Timeframe - how long before you arrive would you pipeline? too long before, girls that matched you can already show less interest / disappear / have a BF. too short before, you might not obtain enough matches you can close numbers from.

2. Tagline - Do you leave it blank, or would you point out that you're "just visiting"? on the one hand, if girls may think you live there, you might get more quality matches, but on the other, if they know you'll be there just for several days and they still match you it can may mean they are more DTF.

If you pipeline too long before, you need to do a great job texting her. You will need nudes or dirty texts from her to be sure to bang her, except it is some country with very few foreigners where the girl is willing to wait for you.

Just use a normal tagline that doesn't talk about your city. If they ask you, tell them that you live there but that you have to travel a lot for work.

Quote: (06-23-2015 09:56 AM)youngbuck Wrote:  

4. Explaining - Do you pretend you're already in the country, or admit you're spoofing your location? spoofing might ring kinda creepy, but if you're already around, would be weird to want to meet your matches only in few weeks.

Here's how i do it:

1. Get her whatsapp or phone number
2. Unmatch her on Tinder so that she can't see your location later.
3. Chat with her a bit on whatsapp. Drop the line that you will have to leave the city for work and that you will be back in a few weeks. Say that you should hang out together sometime when you are back (this works very well for me. I think it works because it takes away the pressure. She will easily agree on hanging out with you because it's still a few weeks to go. And since you already "dropped the bomb" on her, it will be easier to secure the date when you are actually in her city)
4. Keep in touch once or twice a week. Feel her out and sexualise the conversation if you think she is down for that. Once she invests into you by sending nude pics or dirty texts, you will bang her for sure without even going on a date. If you think you will scare her away by talking dirty and trying to get nudes, then don't do it and just flirt with her and go for the date when you are back. It really depends on the girl.

Sorry for bringing up this topic again but my question kind of fits in here very well and I thought it's better to include it here then to open another Thread.

Anyway regarding the transition from the dating app to Whatsapp did you ever encounter inquiring questions about why you still have an American number and not a Russian one for example? Actually several girls were kind of asking me in this way (cause I pretend to be in town already) and my reply was I didn't connect my WhatsApp to the new Russian number and I'll have a dual SIM phone. Usually that convinced them pretty much but I don't even know why they are so suspicious in the first place.

No, I never encountered a question like that.

It's not an unusual question. I tell them I travel a lot and can't be bothered to change my number all the time.

Quote: (06-23-2015 10:36 AM)rishboy77 Wrote:  

I just tried the paid Tinder version for a month, allows for unlimited swipes.

Question: If I pipeline girls in a different country.... can they see the distance between us ?

If that is the case then it's a waste as the girl knows your in different country and not nearby.

No. Go into the My Tinder Plus settings and turn on "Don't Show My Distance." Problem solved. For that matter, you can turn on "Don't Show My Age" if you'd like.

I recently Pipelined 3 times in the Philippines using Tinder and can offer some experiences. I did Manila twice and Iloilo city once.

I agree about doing it too early. For the Phils? A week out is all you need. And get them off Tinder and into Whatsapp instantly. Your value is so high and in such high demand, don't worry about anyone questioning a US number or your age. Who cares. There is an endless supply.

For Metro Manila, I would do no more than 1-2 miles from your hotels. You don't want the sob stories about how hard it is to get there and travel blah blah blah blah.

For most of my dates, I did meetups at either the hotel or a coffee shop. No need to bother with dinner. Two things I was not prepared for at first:

1.) You will almost always need to feed them, sometimes first. I utilized room service for this.
2.) Have an exit strategy. They will want to spend the night. You can use the excuse that you have to go, etc.
3.) They might just show up again, so it goes without saying, never give them a room key and if you have to, let the hotel know if you are/are not accepting visitors.

Endless, endless supply of office/call center girls. It is literally raining 6's and 7's all day long. It's like being on an unlimited plan for women.

That said, don't settle. You can be selective.

Best $19.99 I have ever spent in my life!

Pipelining should be 1-2 weeks in practice. Anything longer and it becomes a chore, like one poster already said. Anything shorter you run the risk of missing opportunities