rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Using lying as a resort to game chicks

I'm 28 and actually still studying (to be a teacher) I also support my father who is in bad health (lungs) and needs my attention. I still live with him. We split the bills, and I just love him for the person he is.

Now. I found out that these Dutch chicks really frown upon me living with my father. The first thing they say is: "so you still live at home". Well, practically yes, but I earn my own money and take care of things. Still, that isn't good enough and you are discarded as some unattractive boy.

So what did I do? I started lying about it. Now I say I own an apartment. Seems to work better and I can get dates. I show them some photo's from a condo on a housing site. I also tell women I met online I'm studying to be a physician. That works a bit better than saying you are going to be a teacher.

What things do you guys tell women that are sure panty droppers and is still believable? I'm not looking for a girlfriend here. Just casual sex.

I've done this many times. If morally, you can live with yourself lying your way into pussy, I see no big shame about it.
However, when you do this you're also killing 100% of the potential for anything more than a single bang.
I like to text old bitches I fucked from time to time, for a quick bang. I also drag favors out of them etc.

Also, I find that when you are being yourself, and you are confident about your situation, whatever it is - you are bringing the best game you have to offer to the table. When you have to lie, you might get into tricky spots, might struggle creating excuses to explain X & Y. It's just a situation that will always make you clumsy and weak.

Basically, I used to lie my way into pussy. Then I discovered game. Never spat a lie out again.
Be yourself, you are better at being you, than being anything/anyone else.

Suppose you're the CEO of a company, and you're in a sales meeting with a customer. The customer says he will only buy your product if it has features X, Y, and Z. These aren't in your product now, but your engineers could build them in 1 month before the product ships.

Is it unethical to lie and say the product has those features now? If you can build them in, make the sale, the customer is happy, and you created value for everyone, was it wrong?

What do you mean Hotline??

Point is that I'm not planning on changing my current features. I'm still studying and living where I live now for a couple of years to come. The thing is: I am content with my situation, but women of all ages think I'm some failure to launch kind of loser, which I'm not. I have money, my looks are fine, I have plenty of experience.

FrenchCanadian. I actually hate telling these lies. Surely I don't care on the other hand. But I feel I have to, in order to get laid. (without paying for it, what I never will do)

One thing that worked out for a longer time was saying me and my roommate have a gentleman's agreement not to bring girls to our pad. "Why not" asked a chick after a couple of weeks. She got persistent. Then I answered that we don't want to disturb each other too often with noise disturbance. "So you're a player" she said. I remained silent.

Personally, I'm not against lying (or exaggerating) to get a ONS... chances are she's lying about something, too. But I've found it easier in my life to avoid lying, because it can just get things twisted and it can be more trouble than it is worth.

Quote: (06-23-2015 08:43 AM)Dutch_pride Wrote:  

I found out that these Dutch chicks really frown upon me living with my father. The first thing they say is: "so you still live at home".

That's shit test. Reframe that: "No, my father lives with me. I take care of him cause he is sick and I'm a really fucking awesome son."

Don't want to tell her you're in school to be a teacher? Then don't answer the question. If she asks what you do, tell her you are in astronaut training for the first manned mission to Uranus. Tell her you work for the Mossad and you're deep undercover. Tell her you invented the Yo-Yo and now you just live off the residuals.

Bullshit her. Get creative. Go read the thread about not telling the women in your life everything about you.

Quote: (06-23-2015 10:14 AM)Aenigmarius Wrote:  

That's shit test. Reframe that: "No, my father lives with me. I take care of him cause he is sick and I'm a really fucking awesome son."

I was about to reply and say something similar. I don't know what the situation is with your mom but you can spin it into something like 'after the divorce/mom passing/etc. my dad is staying with me so I can keep an eye on him. I worry about him and I feel better that he's with me for now.'

Unless she's a heartless cunt no woman is going to count that against you. 9 times out of 10 you'll get the "awe, you're a great son" (tingle tingle) reaction. Combine that with a little bit of cocky game and you have the perfect bad boy with a heart of gold cocktail.

I hate to lie, I think it's a sin, however, I'm not above it if absolutely necessary.

That said, I don't see why you need to lie here.

If she asks where you live, just tell her, "I live in [x part of the city]." That's all you need to say. Don't mention your father.

If you get her back to your place and your Dad is around, just say, "Right now my Dad lives with me because he is seriously ill." And then bring her to your room.

What is the problem here?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Thanks for all the advice. I had to laugh about the 'Uranus" tip. Unfortunately that joke doesn't work in my own language, but I get it: I need to be more creative and just care less.

As someone who is currently a relatively low SMV guy (just turned 21, Asian in Anglosphere, no money, still in college, slowly improving physique and wardrobe), projecting high value is almost entirely through lying for me. The actual me has extremely little to offer, except for the incoming freshmen which I will absolutely take advantage of my max college SMV.

These are limiting, certainly, but I counter them all by spinning a fantasy that gives me peak SMV. Those who have gamed with me (262, cubicZ, and wr1ghter) know that I almost exclusively use accents while gaming. This summer, I am either a 25 year old British or Australian guy who just quit his job to travel the world off his savings. Suddenly, every negative is a positive in the SMV chart. Older man (relative to those I aim for), decently well-off, suddenly an exotic Asian instead of nerdy assumed stereotype FOB one (even though I was born and raised here), living a chick crack eat pray love [Image: lol.gif] adventure.

Using accents also means I have absolutely no approach anxiety whatsoever. Part of it is because I become a different person, and part of it is because my persona gives me confidence through false SMV.

As for pulling it off, yeah, there will be no LTR out of this, but my most recent mini-relationship/plate which I banged out three times and even slept over with one night was all through Australian accent game.

Is it cheating? Sure. Does it make me less of a man? Probably. The hope is that I will reach a point at which I won't need lies anymore. For now, though, it's a necessary evil to even get my foot in the door. I wouldn't be gaining any experience gaming or conversing with attractive girls as I am, and experience is experience no matter how you slice it.

Just my two cents.

Quote:Quote:
Menace Wrote:
An experience is in her head and no guy can ever jizz on it.
Vaun Wrote:
Goldmund Wrote:
Music
This was used a lot when I was young and really into the underground scene. I would invite girls to come back to listen to Fugazi records.
This is the first time in recorded history that Fugazi was used to remove panties.

^ Funny one of my friends, back in college, we were at a bar and he was talking to a chick with a fake german accent saying "Jah" a lot, and he took her home and banged her. She went along so willingly because she believed that he was a german and that gave her the gina tingles. Lie if you want to, in order to get laid. I see nothing wrong with it.

I'm not against a little white lie here and there.

But instead of lying, try and make yourself become that type of man people lie about being.
Much better long-term strategy.

And regarding living with your father to take care of him: good on you, brother. Your old man should always come before these hoes.
Also, as others have said, its an easy re-frame of "he's staying with me because I'm taking care of him" - not "I still live in my parents basement I'm such a loser"

Grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference

Lying's a short term strategy for short term gains.

Use it with girls you just want to fuck and chuck until you figure out something better. The best lies are lies by omission.

G

^truth. I only tell as much of the story as they ask for and no more. Often I'll cut short to preserve mystery.

Just today I gamed a girl waiting for the subway, I actually rolled normal voice, but let her assume I was her age because I'm working in the same office building. She asked where I worked before this. I told her the place I worked an internship the semester before. I never told her I was still a senior in college while she admitted she graduated 1.5 yrs ago, I just let her assume what she would.

Also, in response to the e man, this is a temporary condition. Many guys on this forum are mid to late 20s with jobs and their own place. I aspire to not need to do this in a few years.

Menace Wrote:
An experience is in her head and no guy can ever jizz on it.
Vaun Wrote:
Goldmund Wrote:
Music
This was used a lot when I was young and really into the underground scene. I would invite girls to come back to listen to Fugazi records.
This is the first time in recorded history that Fugazi was used to remove panties.

We had this discussion about lying to chicks into LINUX's Colombia thread:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-46477-...pid1043611

My personal feeling is that if the goal is just fast sex, which is what guys are usually looking for when they're meeting women at shit like nightclubs and bars, then it's kind of whatever.

I mean, I'd never go as far as to have a full back story with pictures and all kinds of other shit that I've seen other guys do, but you just have to understand that there's no relationship with a woman who you've started something with from a place of dishonesty.

It's easy to tell a woman you're a rich doctor from the States when you know she's never going to find out otherwise. Deeper into the aforementioned discussion, guys were saying you can be factually dishonest with women, but emotionally honest, and that bullshit was thicker than those old McDonald's triple thick milkshakes.

When you create a "you" that doesn't exist, and you present that "you" to a woman, then whatever she feels about "you" isn't real, because that "you" doesn't exist. You can move forward and be nice and sweet and all that, but again, the whole thing is a charade. How can someone emotionally connect with someone or something that isn't real?

Trust me, I have no problem with dudes feeling like they need to say this or that to get what they want, but just don't mischaracterize the game. Let the game be what it is.

You guys don't know it, but you're meeting girls who aren't even telling you their real names. I had to learn that early on in the game when I was ramming through club rats. The lying that takes place in the game is there because the whole idea is for you to never know who a person really is, and if they don't want you to know who they really are, then it doesn't make much sense to tell you anything about them that is real.

The best lies are lies that are not easily verifiable. If you're traveling, I don't think you should need a fake persona to get barrio pussy in third world Latin American countries. If you're at a club on South Beach, then sure, tell the chick you're from L.A. and you're scouting locations for an upcoming Will Smith project or you play professional basketball in Israel.

OP, you're doing it wrong, you're telling verifiable lies. You should be able to make it work in your favor that you're taking care of your elderly father, as was previously suggested, re-frame that shit instead of going to the trouble of finding pics of someone else's condo that you can't actually take a girl to.

I lost my job half a year ago and am still searching for a new one. Every girl that I've met during that time, I pretended to still be working at that job, because obviously no woman wants to be with a broke ass. You can say "improve your game" all your want, but it's probably quite an uphill battle if you reveal that you're jobless on your first date. So I feigned it. It was good, I had the middle of the day for me alone to do my stuff and could plan some meets as usual in the evening. Had 2 semi-stable gfs during that time, I always told them that I JUST lost my job after 2 months of dating, to be able to breathe freely and not have this dumb fact come up somehow. Both took that revelation lightly, but then again, that was AFTER I met them quite a few times.

also the old saying holds true: fake it till your make it.

if you're looking for fast sex then its fine. otherwise just say you're looking after your dad, i don't see why girls would have a problem, in fact it comes across as endearing.

Quote: (06-24-2015 04:22 PM)Pinocchio Wrote:  

if you're looking for fast sex then its fine. otherwise just say you're looking after your dad, i don't see why girls would have a problem, in fact it comes across as endearing.

Strong correlation of username to thread topic.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Lying is a skill like any other and if you want to maintain a level of excellence then you have to practice constantly.
I've had about 20 birthdays so far this year to help grease the wheels of my night game.

I just had a great discussion about this with another forum member.

You don't necessarily need to lie, just don't disclose certain things.
Lying adds a barrier to something that is already difficult enough.
Don't you want to know YOU pulled a chick and not the alter ego you've created by lying? (Jariel already mentioned this)
You can actually go from opener to bang without disclosing any personal info.
Not lying is a good way to appear genuine, which makes you more likable.
Aren't lies about yourself created from fear of rejection? Face it and overcome your fear, don't lie to hide it.
I personally think lying is a useful skill. Maybe you can practice it on women. However, I'd prefer not to have to worry about it most of the time.

Per Ardua Ad Astra | "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum"

Cobra and I did some awesome podcasts with awesome fellow members.

It's also more that I tell a lie to look more normal. It's not that I brag something that's not true.
It indeed all depends if you want her for only a short bang or maybe a relationship. Because obviously lying won't help you then establishing trust.

But making the truth nicer than it actually is never punished me. I think everbody does this.

You say lying, I say creative solutions.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

I wasn't lying a year ago or so when I was living at my parents and couldn't find a job for a few months (it is always a fucking pain). I have had girls rejecting me for that very reason. I have turned both into strengths - having a large bang pad and working in finance. Logistics are fucking key. Yes you could just say the real reason for taking care of your dad and you may get some sympathy, or you could just say you live at your own place (if it even comes up) and if she questions it when she comes to your place (a bit too late anyway) just say he's sickly and you're taking care of him at the moment.

Women practice hypergamy to extreme lengths and will ruthlessly reject you if they for any reason feel that you're not there yet. They want a man who has made it. Whether you decide to lie to them or not for a ONS is a personal preference. I've had a shedload of girls lie to me about all kinds of stuff, like living in a completely different area of the city, having a boyfriend all sorts.

I used to be in a similar situation. You can either hide it or be upfront and turn it to ridicule, say something like "I live with my parents, my mom still does my laundry, it's a great gig if you can get it.".

Does lying really trap girls? I don't think so. I think if you lie (I'm studying to be a physician or I'm the CEO of xyz), and the girl have had several ONS turn-to-be a lier experiences, she'll quickly recognize it.

What I think is: The girl knows that you lie (or find out), but still carry-on because your fake credentials turns her ON. So she buys into it, do the ONS, and then just leave you because that's what it is.

That being said, I don't lie. If a girl is ready for a ONS, there is a million way to turn her on and get her wet.

If the girl is looking for a real doctor/lawyer/ceo, she'll quickly find out and put you in a bad situation.

Don't lie. Figure out what you want to be and do in life. And be AGGRESSIVE about it.

A small white lie to get laid compared to the outright fraud women are is easily reconcilable in my mind. [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos