rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Calidude's Approach Thread

I'll start off this post by giving some background about myself.
I'm currently 19 years old living in Los Angeles about to start my last year of community college while working part time at a large clothing store at a popular mall. I have known about game for about two years now, but I have never really gone out and approached. However, I have definitely improved my inner game since high school. I basically had zero game in high school, and I could barely talk to girls who I found attractive. This was mainly due to being teased about my looks which ended being a huge insecurity for me, and I occasionally get hung up about it but I don't really care as much.

There a couple reasons as to why I have not approached any chicks. One is that I currently live at home with my mom and my sister, and they are very prudish and conservative so bringing a chick home is completely off the table. The other reason is that I do not have a car, and living in LA this is kind of an issue. I have been taking the bus since middle school, so it's not really an issue for me but it is definitely a setback when it comes to meeting girls. The other is I always worry about what I should say to open a chick and how to escalate with a girl.

Anyways I'll be starting the summer semester this Monday, so I'll be on campus four days a week and I finally plan on taking advantage of this to approach some girls and make some new friends. The mall I work at is pretty high end and upscale so there are always hot chicks everywhere, so I definitely need to take advantage of this. One other goal I liked to achieve is to hook up with some of the cute chicks at work, but I'm not really sure how to go about this. Any advice is appreciated.

These weren't really approaches but just some interactions with some attractive girls. The other day at work I was ringing up these two really good looking girl, so I was just chatting with them. I commented on their hair because it looked cool and then I asked if they were sisters and they said yes. As I continued chatting with them I mentioned that a girl from my highschool who went into modeling had to dye her hair their hair color, so they were interested and asked what agency she was with. I told them and it turns out they are both with the same agency and they are actually best friends with the girl I went to high school with. The conversation flowed pretty well, and the girl who I focused my attention was doing most of the talking. I felt bad for the other sister because she was left out but I still made sure to make eye contact and smile to her as well.

I was kind of surprised how well the conversation went and how engaged and friendly they were throughout the whole thing despite being models from a top agency. I also jokingly said I was jealous of their lifestyle, and they responded by saying that I could be a model hahaha. Whether or not they were being friendly just because I was a cashier it still made realize how easy it was just chatting with them was.

Although I work in the mens department I still make an effort to flirt with chicks I'm attracted to even though they are most likely buying clothes for their boyfriends. However, I never ask for the girls numbers despite having a good conversation mainly because I don't want them to complain to a manager that I made them uncomfortable or some shit like that because at the end of the day I'm just a retail employee there to help them.

That same day I was on lunch break with coworker so we went to grab something to eat, and I already got my food from anther place and I went with him to get his food. While we were in line there was a group of three girls in front of us, and I didn't really pay much attention to them. However, while I was talking to my friend I overheard them comment in a loud voice something about the food I got from the other restaurant which caught my attention. I didn't think much of it but when we went to go sit down to eat my friend pointed out that the girls kept on staring at me. I'm pretty oblivious to things like that, but my friend is gay so I guess he notices shit like that. They ended up sitting a few tables away from us I regret not talking to them because they def seemed interested based on what my friend noticed.

The summer semester did not go exactly as planned, because taking calculus and working pretty much ensured I had next to no life. However, I was still able to go out about once a week and do some approaches but they were all at night. What frustrated me the most with all these approaches was despite having what seemed like a decent conversation with these girls and getting their numbers was the fact they either never responded or they could not remember who I was.
This is one example,
ME: Hey Amber its calidude, whats up [The day after the party I met her at]
ME: Party popping tonight come through [After five days of no response]
Her: Who's this
ME: The handsome devil from that party in downtown last Saturday
Her: Crying emoji
ME: Are you trying to come through or what
Her Idk who you are
Me: watev

I know my text game sucks, but this was after I was talking with her for about 20 minutes, making her laugh, and lightly teasing her.

More recently however was this last Saturday night when I went to some party where I only did a couple approaches because for every girl there must have been three guys standing around her, and a lot of the girls there were standing in groups so I couldn't muster up the courage to approach.

My first approached admittedly sucked. I was waiting in line to use the restroom and there was some girl waiting who I saw earlier talking to some guy for a while so I wasn't even going to bother but I figured I had nothing to lose. I asked her if she was having fun and she says yes, so I ask her how she knows the host and she says something but I can't remember what she said. After that I wasn't really sure what to say. i notice she's dancing to the music so I figured I'd dance with her seeing we were the only two in line. The thing is I suck at dancing, and I don't even know how to grind properly which ends up just turning the girl off. So I attempt to awkwardly dance with her and proceed to put my hands around her waist, but each time I did that she grab my hands and take them off. Eventually I gave up and just asked for her number which she put in. I haven't texted her yet because due to how mediocre my game was she either wouldn't remember who I was or would never respond.

My second approach that night was a bit better(not as awkward). I was by the kitchen getting something to drink when I saw some cute girl by herself
ME: You look bored
Her: Hahaha yeah a little bit
ME: Forgot what I asked her
Her: Responds
Me: You look like some artsy creative person
Her: [Forgot what she said]
We continue talking for a few more minutes, but then she comes up with some excuse to leave and I don't get her number.

Hmm bro I feel like I've met you or probably seen you around the Santa Monica Beach/3rd Street Promenade. Have you done approaches there?

Post some more background info on you so I can see if I could help you out?

Physical status?
Academic status?
Social Status?
Transportation Status?
Have you even been clubbing or to a rave?

Quote: (08-18-2015 02:49 PM)Just Approach Wrote:  

Hmm bro I feel like I've met you or probably seen you around the Santa Monica Beach/3rd Street Promenade. Have you done approaches there?

Post some more background info on you so I can see if I could help you out?

Physical status?
Academic status?
Social Status?
Transportation Status?

Well I have done basically zero daygame so it most likely wasn't me, but I do go to school around there.

A lot of this is posted in the intro, but I'll do a quick rundown.

Physical status?
I'm 6'1'' and skinny (~170 lbs). I'd say my looks are average and I have had multiple people say that I look like this guy called Sheldon from the tv show The Big Bang Theory. Despite this I have had some good looking girls attracted to me, but I was either too oblivious and never realized it until they moved on or I never made a move.

Academic status?
I'll be starting my second year of community college in two weeks, and I plan on transferring after that.

Social Status?
Most of the people I hang out with are just my coworkers, and other than that I don't really have much of a social circle. Other than a couple friends I usually don't get hit up to do something.

Transportation Status?
I don't have a car so I usually just take the bus, carpool, or occasionally use uber.

The only rave I have been to was this Ham on Everything Party which plays mainly trap music which I'm not really into so I never went back. I have snuck into this one club in Hollywood a couple times, but nothing really came from it. I mainly just go to random house parties with some of my co-workers.

Hmm your background sounds very familiar to me. I have several friends that fit your description.

Are you socially awkward? Because you shouldn't consider your co-workers your friends. Just see them as co-workers or acquaintances for now because things change drastically when you or they leave the company.

And at your height unless you have bad looks then you should be pulling bitches easily.

I don't watch the big bang theory so I don't really know who that is. What's your ethnicity?

I have friends all over LA that you could hit up and they can help you learn how to approach girls. Some of them are my former wingman who moved onto different things and others are current wingmans.

Or depending on your desire to beat approach anxiety I can see if I can help you out initially but my method is direct game and will force you to beat approach anxiety like you were in a MMA match. you won't be able to run away from it and you will be forced to directly approach girls.

I will throw hot girls right in front of you and make you face them face to face holding eye contact and not mumble your words like a fool. You'll learn aggressive game and how to hug and kiss girls within moments of meeting them. I can't help you out with getting laid the same day since you don't have your own place, or your own car so that is out of my control.

But I have other friends who use indirect game and are more conversational type of people if you're more comfortable with that.

Depending on what you want let me know and we can see if we can help you out depending on your level of need.

Quote:Quote:

Are you socially awkward? Because you shouldn't consider your co-workers your friends. Just see them as co-workers or acquaintances for now because things change drastically when you or they leave the company.

I wouldn't consider myself socially awkward, but I'm not the most outgoing person and I can be shy at times. I also don't consider my coworkers friends except for this chick who doesn't even work there anymore.

And at your height unless you have bad looks then you should be pulling bitches easily.

I don't watch the big bang theory so I don't really know who that is. What's your ethnicity?

Honestly, I think I just comes down to approach anxiety and that I overthink situations and ultimately just get stuck in my head. I'm half black/half white, but since I'm light skinned a lot of people are never too sure what I am.

Or depending on your desire to beat approach anxiety I can see if I can help you out initially but my method is direct game and will force you to beat approach anxiety like you were in a MMA match. you won't be able to run away from it and you will be forced to directly approach girls.

I will throw hot girls right in front of you and make you face them face to face holding eye contact and not mumble your words like a fool. You'll learn aggressive game and how to hug and kiss girls within moments of meeting them. I can't help you out with getting laid the same day since you don't have your own place, or your own car so that is out of my control.

But I have other friends who use indirect game and are more conversational type of people if you're more comfortable with that.

Depending on what you want let me know and we can see if we can help you out depending on your level of need.

Yeah I would definitely be down for this, and I'd probably prefer to go direct since it's the most straight forward. I know Distantlight, who is pretty active in the high-end club scene in NYC, usually goes back to the girl's place because he lives far away and he relies on public transport so I'd imagine I could do the same.

What up bro. Well this Friday Night I'm planning to goto Hollywood to do some night game.

If you can find your own means of transportation and come properly dressed and not on any drugs or alcohol, then we can open a couple of sets of girls. You just can't bitch out from a few rejections, and make 1,000 excuses of why you can't approach a girl. Also you have to be willing to take one for the team because sometimes these cute bitches will bring their not so eye pleasing friend in order to make themselves look better. If you can't handle a fatty or who is as dumb as a bag of rocks then it's going to be a long night for you.

Sounds good dude; I'll pm you.

Well I went out with Just Approach (JA) on Friday and Saturday (no clue why he got banned though) to Hollywood and we he definitely opened my eyes to how easy it is approaching, and not to worry about the little things that cause approach anxiety. Anyways Just Approach's style of game is direct and fun which was actually enjoyable to practice. He also has hundreds of pics and vids of chicks he's approached which included using daygame to get multiple snls some of which ended up happening in his car.

Anyways I'm just going to post up the approaches that led to some type of conversation/phone number. Any critique is appreciated.

Friday

After we met up we started walking and JA told me he likes to get high-fives from random girls as a way to warm up and get the initial interaction going. After walking for a couple minutes while he does this we see an attractive girl standing by herself, and I decided to go for it. I walked up to her and say "What's a beautiful girl like yourself doing standing all alone" and then she tells she tells me she tried to get into a club but she's underage, so she's waiting for her sister to pick her up. I tease her about this because she knows that you need to be 21 to get into clubs and bars. I find out she's visiting from Arizona and so I ask her about some other shit I don't care about and make her laugh ( can't remember what I said ) and then I tell her we should chill and I'll show her around LA so I get her number. I continue the conversation for a few more minutes and then I end it with an awkward hug. After the hug she says thanks for not being a creep, and as I'm walking away I'm just like what the fuck who says that hahaha.

As we're walking I see another good looking girl who's standing alone, so I use the same opener as before. She says that she's waiting for her friends and she says that they didn't do much that night, so I say that I can tell she's a party girl and just wants to have fun. She lights up and says yeah I'm still want to go out and have fun. About a minute in her two friends (guy and a girl) come by and say something to her, but I ignore them and continue talking to her. However, after this her body language changes and she says they're about to head out now, so I get her number. I then tell her to take a selfie with me (props to JA for his "selfie game") as a way to escalate which I did by putting my arm around her and getting close. As we're doing that I kiss her on the cheek,and she was really surprised so she laughs and tells me I'm sneaky as she heads back to her friends.

This time we approach two girls and one them is kinda cute, and the other was fat so JA talked to the fat one so I could talk to the cute one. I don't remember what we talked about but I got her number and tried to escalate, but I was only able to kiss her on the cheek.

One thing I noticed from that night is that I struggle with approaching when there are two or more girls together, but JA had no problem approaching huge groups of chicks and isolating a girl to get her number.

There was a group of the three girls walking so I called out to them and got them to stop, and told them to take a selfie with me and they agreed. I got in the middle and got one of the girls to do take the selfie because she was on the outside, and I put my arms around them and kissed one of the chicks on the cheek. She wasn't expecting that so she laughed and ran off.

Anyways I had a lot of fun doing those approaches, but some things that I know I need to work on would be escalating (without having to get a selfie), and getting over my approach anxiety when it comes to two or more girls. The approaches that resulted in numbers averaged around two to three minutes each while some were shorter,and others were a little longer

Saturday wasn't as fruitful, but I'll post it later.

Quote: (08-25-2015 12:51 AM)calidude Wrote:  

Well I went out with Just Approach (JA) on Friday and Saturday (no clue why he got banned though) to Hollywood and we he definitely opened my eyes to how easy it is approaching, and not to worry about the little things that cause approach anxiety. Anyways Just Approach's style of game is direct and fun which was actually enjoyable to practice. He also has hundreds of pics and vids of chicks he's approached which included using daygame to get multiple snls some of which ended up happening in his car.

Anyways I'm just going to post up the approaches that led to some type of conversation/phone number. Any critique is appreciated.

Friday

After we met up we started walking and JA told me he likes to get high-fives from random girls as a way to warm up and get the initial interaction going. After walking for a couple minutes while he does this we see an attractive girl standing by herself, and I decided to go for it. I walked up to her and say "What's a beautiful girl like yourself doing standing all alone" and then she tells she tells me she tried to get into a club but she's underage, so she's waiting for her sister to pick her up. I tease her about this because she knows that you need to be 21 to get into clubs and bars. I find out she's visiting from Arizona and so I ask her about some other shit I don't care about and make her laugh ( can't remember what I said ) and then I tell her we should chill and I'll show her around LA so I get her number. I continue the conversation for a few more minutes and then I end it with an awkward hug. After the hug she says thanks for not being a creep, and as I'm walking away I'm just like what the fuck who says that hahaha.

As we're walking I see another good looking girl who's standing alone, so I use the same opener as before. She says that she's waiting for her friends and she says that they didn't do much that night, so I say that I can tell she's a party girl and just wants to have fun. She lights up and says yeah I'm still want to go out and have fun. About a minute in her two friends (guy and a girl) come by and say something to her, but I ignore them and continue talking to her. However, after this her body language changes and she says they're about to head out now, so I get her number. I then tell her to take a selfie with me (props to JA for his "selfie game") as a way to escalate which I did by putting my arm around her and getting close. As we're doing that I kiss her on the cheek,and she was really surprised so she laughs and tells me I'm sneaky as she heads back to her friends.

This time we approach two girls and one them is kinda cute, and the other was fat so JA talked to the fat one so I could talk to the cute one. I don't remember what we talked about but I got her number and tried to escalate, but I was only able to kiss her on the cheek.

One thing I noticed from that night is that I struggle with approaching when there are two or more girls together, but JA had no problem approaching huge groups of chicks and isolating a girl to get her number.

There was a group of the three girls walking so I called out to them and got them to stop, and told them to take a selfie with me and they agreed. I got in the middle and got one of the girls to do take the selfie because she was on the outside, and I put my arms around them and kissed one of the chicks on the cheek. She wasn't expecting that so she laughed and ran off.

Anyways I had a lot of fun doing those approaches, but some things that I know I need to work on would be escalating (without having to get a selfie), and getting over my approach anxiety when it comes to two or more girls. The approaches that resulted in numbers averaged around two to three minutes each while some were shorter,and others were a little longer

Saturday wasn't as fruitful, but I'll post it later.

Good job dude. Was this during the day or night?

Edit: I just realized that this was during the night. Good job nonetheless though.

Trump is playing chess while Soros is playing checkers, and the other cucks are off playing Candyland at Jeb's house. - iop890

Quote: (08-25-2015 01:22 AM)quino_16 Wrote:  

Good job dude. Was this during the day or night?

Edit: I just realized that this was during the night. Good job nonetheless though.

Yeah these were all at night. We literally walked up and down Hollywood blvd for about four hours.

As mentioned in the previous Saturday didn't go as well, so I'll just get straight into it.

JA and I see two girls so he starts talking to one and does his thing and I talk to the other chick. They were both visiting, and the one I was talking to was from the UK. She wasn't that good looking (had those grody British teeth hahaha) but I was just winging for JA. Anyways I just chat her up and figured I'd just get her phone number so I can chill with her and show her around LA. She didn't have a US number so she asked to get her Facebook, but when I said I didn't have one she responded like I just told her that her mother died. Anyways I just got her snapchat.

We were walking around again and see two girls so we each start talking to them, but neither of them seemed liked they were in the mood. The girl I was talking to had her arms crossed and would respond to my questions and comments with one or two word responses. I wanted to dip, but JA was still trying to talk to the other girl so I tried to keep it going but you can only do so much if the chick has no interest. I left empty handed with that one, but I didn't really care.

As we're walking we walk past two girls sitting on a bench, but JA says I should go back and talk to them. He suggests I try opening with something more direct this time. I walk back and say. "You guys are looking fucking sexy tonight". They just look at me like the fuck. I could tell they weren't really interested, but I pushed on because you never know if you don't try. As I'm talking with them I find out that they are from Germany, and I ask how they like LA. One responds with she doesn't like it all, and the other likes it. We talk about that for a little bit however throughout the conversation they would say something in German to each other which I assumed was about me but I didn't care. Anyways I tried to get their numbers, but they said no. No biggie I wished them a good night and went on my way.

We decided to post up by a busy walkway as we wait for a club to get out. In the mean time I attempted a few more approaches.

I see two girls walking so as I'm walking up to them and say my opener they literally start running away, but they didn't get far in those 5 inch heels hahaha.

See two other girls a little bit later and try to open them, and one of them starts going on about her dick is bigger than mine. I was honestly surprised by her reaction, because if that's how she reacts when someone tries to talk to her she clearly has issues. Anyways I laughed that one off because her reaction was so ridiculous.

A little bit later another two girls are waling by so I open the hot one while JA wings for me and talks to the fat one. I forgot what I opened her with, but I start asking about her shirt just to get the conversation going. Anyways I ask her where she's from because I love her exotic look, and she says she's from Morocco. I then ask if she's visiting but she's lived in LA for the past five years but has lived in London and NYC as well so we talk about that. More conversation blah blah blah. I decide I'll try that "selfie game" as a way to escalate, and she protests that she doesn't look good and I tell her she looks fine. Anyways I put my arm around her waist and take her selfie and sneak a kiss on the cheek, and she did not like that at all hahaha oh well. I get her number, but I'm pretty sure she put in a fake one after that terrible response. JA is still talking to the other girl, so it gets awkward between us and I know she wants to leave. They eventually leave so we just hang around a little bit and longer and talk with JA's promoter friends we bumped into.

Anyways of the four numbers I got only two responded , but neither of them went anywhere. I haven't texted the Moroccan chick because I'm pretty sure she gave me a fake number. I'll post the text exchanges tomorrow.

I tried to do some approaches today while running some errands today at school and at the mall, but I just ended up bitching out on so many. While at campus I told one girl that I liked her outfit and she said thanks but i just kept on walking and bitched out. There weren't that many people on campus because school starts Monday, but I still bitched out on several approaches. While at the mall I used the same opener on some girl, but all she did was look up and back down at her phone so I kept on walking. There was another girl who was walking in my direction and we made eye contact and she smiled, but all I did was smile back and bitched out and she was really good looking so I'm pissed about that one a lot. I didn't try talking to any girls when it was two or more of them together. Anyways I'm really pissed with myself because I had no problems on Friday and Saturday, but today I could barely talk to two girls.

Damndest thing, how, no matter what else is going on, the one thing that'll burn your ass up worse is when you back down from an approach. Ultimately, it'll get to the point where virtually every time you see one you like, and logistics warranting, you'll go for it. Anything else will seem strange.

I've been slacking on the updates, but that's because i haven't really done any approaches recently. Of the ones I have done they have all ended up either as rejections, or they never respond to my texts. Anyways I went to the club last Saturday with JA and a friend.

We got there around 11:30, and it wasn't packed but there were a lot of people there. I was able to grind with four different chicks that night during the first two hours which for me was a pretty big accomplishment. Pretty much all I did was go up to chicks who were dancing, and grind on their ass. Obviously I got a ton of rejections, but the chicks who I did grind were going hard. I regret not escalating with any of them, or getting their numbers. I did get one chicks number but when I texted her the next day she couldn't remember who I was.

An observation I made that night was that I have no clue how you're supposed to get a girl to dance with you without a wingman when she's with a friend(most of these girls were rolling at least 3-4 deep). When JA and i approached together it was easier because the friend wouldn't feel left out, and they both would feel comfortable dancing with guys I guess.

Won't lie though; all those rejections one after one sucked, and I've been in a bit of rut when it comes to gaming chicks.

Hey Cali dude, I'm also located in Socal (orange). What part of LA are you located in? I'd be down to do some approaches with you sometime.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

I'm in the city, but orange county is a bit of a drive but if you're in the area I'm down to meet up.

It's good to see you're out approaching.
I was in a very similar position as you (living with family, bad logistics, no car, working at a mall), so I'm going to share some things that worked for me. (New to the city, no wingmen or social circle).

At the mall I'd scoop up a coffee at Starbucks and chat with people in line and the Batista's.
I'd make my way in and try talking to a few strangers or security guards.
Depending on my finances I might do some shopping to have some bags as props and conversational pieces.
To start out I'd usually approach girls that were alone.
I got big into style and lifting and the receptiveness of the girls started increasing.
I experimented with phenibut here and there to do all day solo approach missions, while soaking game I was learning from veteran members, and incorporating their techniques.
I found out times my house would be empty so, like clock work, I could get a girl over, do my thing. And get her to leave at the right time.
I also started fooling around with online game to keep a steady stream. Also taking selfies with girls might make them think you value them too much, so you might want to try finding a way for them to qualify themselves to you rather than you to them.
Just some thoughts... Keep approaching bro!

Quote: (10-04-2015 01:16 AM)Mr Finish Wrote:  

It's good to see you're out approaching.
I was in a very similar position as you (living with family, bad logistics, no car, working at a mall), so I'm going to share some things that worked for me. (New to the city, no wingmen or social circle).

At the mall I'd scoop up a coffee at Starbucks and chat with people in line and the Batista's.
I'd make my way in and try talking to a few strangers or security guards.
Depending on my finances I might do some shopping to have some bags as props and conversational pieces.
To start out I'd usually approach girls that were alone.
I got big into style and lifting and the receptiveness of the girls started increasing.
I experimented with phenibut here and there to do all day solo approach missions, while soaking game I was learning from veteran members, and incorporating their techniques.
I found out times my house would be empty so, like clock work, I could get a girl over, do my thing. And get her to leave at the right time.
I also started fooling around with online game to keep a steady stream. Also taking selfies with girls might make them think you value them too much, so you might want to try finding a way for them to qualify themselves to you rather than you to them.
Just some thoughts... Keep approaching bro!

Appreciate the advice dude. I think one thing that prevents me from approaching is what to say as an opener, because the only thing I've been saying is "I thought you were really pretty and I wanted to say hi". However, I can't just go saying that to every girl on campus, and the other week I said it to the same girl twice. Digging your approach thread and I def plan on getting back into doing approaches this weekend.

Yeah man.
Half my on campus lines start off as "is that sandwich any good?" Something about WiFi or commenting on her style

I haven’t updated this for a while, but thats mainly because I haven’t really been doing any approaches, but over the last month I have been getting back into it. A majority of the approaches that I have made have been when I have been going out with LA Savage, and only a handful when I’m by myself. I think one of the reasons I struggle approaching alone compared to when I’m approaching with someone else is that I’m too worried about what other people are thinking of me which is stopping from doing approaches, not the actual approaches themselves. Anyways yesterday was the first day of the spring semester for me and I met up with LA Savage on campus and we walked around and did some approaches for about two hours. Of the about 10 approaches I did yesterday I got 5 phone numbers, and from those phone numbers I received 1 response asking who this was. I replied saying “the guy you met at xxx today who said you’re cute”, and then no response after that.

I’m not too hung up about the lack of responses, because I genuinely think that most of these girls don’t remember who I am when i text, so in the future I’m going to text them immediately after meeting them; and at the end of the day this is a numbers game.

I’m not a fan of indirect openers because I’d rather get straight to the point so I’ve been using “Excuse me, I thought you were really pretty so I had to come and say hi(,or I had to come meet you)”, and then I ask for their name and introduce myself, either they stick around at this point or they dip. I also need to work on my kino skills which are lacking.

I was going to do some approaches today but I ended up just bitching out which was frustrating, and then it started raining and I’ve been sick with the cold so i said fuck it. My goal is to do at least 20-25 approaches a week which is only about 3-4 a day which should be doable. I definitely need to work on not worrying about what other people think when I’m doing my approaches which admittedly is a problem I’m trying to deal with which is not exclusive to approaches but my life in general.

I've done about 35 approaches over these first two weeks of the spring semester, and for the most part it's been pretty frustrating. If the girl i approach doesn't reject me with either "I have a boyfriend" or " I'm running late to class" I'm usually able to get the number, but after I send the initial text I get no response. I've probably texted 10-15 girls and I get no response. I did get one response but the girl seemed really weird and I wasn't attracted to her in any way.

I'd honestly rather get a rejection than some chick giving me her number without any intention of even replying.

Appreciate any suggestions/critique.

At least your're working on it which can only be respected. Your number closing ratio seems pretty good, so maybe it's your initial text that might be the dealbreaker.

Share some of them so the texting vets can help you out if needed.

How do I have sex without losing the vitality that comes with the high levels of T? - Elmo Louis

Easy bro - pull out and cum in your hand. Then shove that cum in your mouth and swallow to avoid losing your vitality or lowering your T. - Yardog

At least your're working on it which can only be respected. Your number closing ratio seems pretty good, so maybe it's your initial text that might be the dealbreaker.

Share some of them so the texting vets can help you out if needed.

For the most part I've been using, "hey xxx, it's calidude".

I did two approaches today and one chick mentioned she had a boyfriend. The other went well for the most part. I say for the most part becuase after chatting for what seemed like 15 minutes I told her that I want to hang out with her, so to put her number in my phone which she did. I tried to go for a hug but she didn't reciprocate and said eww. I replied by teasing her and said "what are you are afraid of boys and cooties hahahaha" and she said yeah and then I told her I'll hit her up and then left.