rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Free sex in tax protest

Free sex in tax protest

http://www.torontosun.com/2015/06/14/aus...ax-protest

VIENNA - An Austrian brothel is offering customers free sex in a summer-long protest over what its owner sees as punitive tax payments.

"We are not paying taxes any more. Effective immediately: Free Entrance! Free Drinks! Free Sex!" the Pascha establishment in Salzburg posted on its website. A woman who answered the phone there on Sunday said it was no joke.

The Oesterreich newspaper showed a picture of men queued up outside to take advantage of the unusual offer.

It quoted owner Hermann Mueller as saying he would compensate from his own pocket the up to 10,000 euros ($11,270) a month that prostitutes working at the club will forego.

Mueller, who also operates brothels in four other cities in Germany and Austria, has complained in past media interviews about what he says has been punitive taxation and regulation of his businesses. He said he had paid nearly 5 million euros in taxes in Salzburg alone over the past decade.

Free sex in tax protest

In related news: the entire country of Turkey closed for business today, and airlines reported all flights sold out.

Free sex in tax protest

their accountants are going to have to accelerate the pussy depreciation rate on those hookers.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Free sex in tax protest

Quote: (06-15-2015 09:45 AM)JayMillz Wrote:  

The Oesterreich newspaper showed a picture of men queued up outside to take advantage of the unusual offer.

Oh yeah, that sounds like fun. Bad enough I know in the back of my mind that some Tinderwhore probably has 1000 notches, but to actually have to stand in line with the guy who is gonna bang her Hope-Solo-looking-snatch before and after me? No thanks.

Free sex in tax protest

Do these bangs count as a +1 notch?

Free sex in tax protest

Quote: (06-15-2015 09:45 AM)JayMillz Wrote:  

http://www.torontosun.com/2015/06/14/aus...ax-protest

VIENNA - An Austrian brothel is offering customers free sex in a summer-long protest over what its owner sees as punitive tax payments.

"We are not paying taxes any more. Effective immediately: Free Entrance! Free Drinks! Free Sex!" the Pascha establishment in Salzburg posted on its website. A woman who answered the phone there on Sunday said it was no joke.

It quoted owner Hermann Mueller as saying he would compensate from his own pocket the up to 10,000 euros ($11,270) a month that prostitutes working at the club will forego.

Mueller, who also operates brothels in four other cities in Germany and Austria, has complained in past media interviews about what he says has been punitive taxation and regulation of his businesses. He said he had paid nearly 5 million euros in taxes in Salzburg alone over the past decade.

Man he must print cash.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Free sex in tax protest

Quote: (06-15-2015 11:24 AM)RougeNoir Wrote:  

Do these bangs count as a +1 notch?

I doubt it, it's still (free) p4p so it doesn't count.

Free sex in tax protest

Would it be considered shoring?

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Free sex in tax protest

Quote: (06-15-2015 01:10 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

I thought you needed game to shore. [Image: huh.gif]

Maine and Canadian lobsters are the same animal. Prove me wrong.

Free sex in tax protest

This thread has turned into a game "Zen Koan" like "what is the sound of one hand clapping" or "if a tree falls in the forest, does it make a sound"

As your final test, answer me this grasshopper "If a brothel is giving away sex for free, is it still a notch?" conversely "If a prostitute is giving away sex for free...is she still a prostitute, or just a college student?"

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Free sex in tax protest

Quote: (06-15-2015 01:16 PM)Il Bersagliere Wrote:  

Quote: (06-15-2015 01:10 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

I thought you needed game to shore. [Image: huh.gif]

LOL, true. I am just messing around - as usual.

I guess I need to slap even more emoticons on some of posts. [Image: biggrin.gif] [Image: lol.gif]

Free sex in tax protest

hm, I just moved to Vienna....

Deus vult!