rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is it possible not to feel any slight attraction to a relatively pretty female friend

Is it possible not to feel any slight attraction to a relatively pretty female friend

I just couldn't have a female friend. I just couldn't do it.

The whininess and the clinginess, the wishing for me to be her "replacement" boyfriend when her own man is ignoring her without the "burden" of sex.

Just f--- it.

Even then, I had some decent female friends in the past that I had to cut off because I was getting attracted to them. I didn't feel like complicating the matter.

So how do some men do it? Even when the girl is relatively attractive and not your type how the hell do you not end up forming some sort of back-of-your-head thought "wow, I would sleep with her if she gave me the chance" thought?

Is it blue pill to see it as possible that a normal functioning heterosexual man can have absolutely not the slightest attraction to a conventionally attractive female?

Sorry, I'm rambling a bit here.. personal issues and all.

I wrote about this.

http://www.returnofkings.com/24101/its-i...be-friends

What is a female friend?[Image: huh.gif]

"The point is, marriage is stupid. Every year there are a million hot, new 22-year olds going into bars, and call me glass-half-full, but I think they're getting dumber." -Barney Stinson

You sound young. You can find women attractive without ever acting upon it. If you are struggling with the tension, you probably don't have enough love interests in your life. When you are juggling a couple women, the thought of sleeping with a friend never crosses your mind.
As for not wanting to sleep with an attractive woman, this too is possible of course. More than looks go into sexually desiring someone. And as you gain experience, you will assume some women, although beautiful, would be boring in bed.
The meme that attractive men and women can't be friends (popularized by the movie When Harry Met Sally) is a limiting idea that you should abandon. You can have attractive monogamous friends.

Quote: (06-12-2015 11:34 AM)Medic42 Wrote:  

What is a female friend?[Image: huh.gif]

This.

There are two kinds of women for me, the ones I'm involved with and the ones I'm not. The latter are just faces in the crowd.

That, and I have as much use for a "female friend" as an eskimo does a lawnmower.

I have a few female friends, but it is by force. I have to work with them, so if our interactions are polarized, that could easily bite me in the ass. However, the camaraderie is necessary because it helps me get ahead in whatever projects we are doing.

Outside of that, I have no female "friends." There will come a time when I cull all of that, regardless of whether I work with them or not.

Maine and Canadian lobsters are the same animal. Prove me wrong.

I have a pretty high track record of "banging" my female friends.

Doing so tends to ruin the friendship. Either get the urge under control or avoid.

Quote: (06-12-2015 08:54 AM)remembermyname Wrote:  

I just couldn't have a female friend. I just couldn't do it.

The whininess and the clinginess, the wishing for me to be her "replacement" boyfriend when her own man is ignoring her without the "burden" of sex.

Just f--- it.

Even then, I had some decent female friends in the past that I had to cut off because I was getting attracted to them. I didn't feel like complicating the matter.

So how do some men do it? Even when the girl is relatively attractive and not your type how the hell do you not end up forming some sort of back-of-your-head thought "wow, I would sleep with her if she gave me the chance" thought?

Is it blue pill to see it as possible that a normal functioning heterosexual man can have absolutely not the slightest attraction to a conventionally attractive female?

Sorry, I'm rambling a bit here.. personal issues and all.

When a female friend brings up her "relationship issues" to me, I change the conversation immediately. In the industry I'm working in. I have plenty of attractive female friends I have no interest in banging mainly due to their personalities. But I keep in contact mainly due to networking opportunities

But there is one benefit to having attractive female friends. Easy access to their other attractive female friends. [Image: icon_mrgreen.gif]

I think the only way this is possible is if she is the mother to the children of your brother/close male friend. This puts her more into "sister" category rather than friend though.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Was initially attracted a little bit to a female friend when first meeting, after a while though it kind of went away. More in the sister category now in a weird way. Never thought it was possible.

Female friends bring you other women or you dump them as friends. If she's a great wingman, she's earned her place in your life.

General Stalin: Thank you for the link to your article, that was pretty spot on.

remembermyname: Your post made me think back to a time in my late teens and early twenties when I was having what seems like the same internal conflicts you are. The older me would tell the 18 year it isn't worth the trouble.

Quote: (06-12-2015 11:37 AM)TornadoByProxy Wrote:  

You sound young. You can find women attractive without ever acting upon it. If you are struggling with the tension, you probably don't have enough love interests in your life. When you are juggling a couple women, the thought of sleeping with a friend never crosses your mind.
As for not wanting to sleep with an attractive woman, this too is possible of course. More than looks go into sexually desiring someone.

I mostly agree with the above. It is possible to have female friends who are attractive, but it is usually more the exception to the rule. It's not common, but is possible.

The board is pretty anti-female friends overall. While there often are downsides to women's general behaviour, there are definitely females worth being friends with.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Short answer: No

Long answer: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

if she is attractive to you and youreNOT banging her, drop her immediately and focus on banging new girls. dont waste another second on her. period. You need to be stone cold. After you have a rotation of 3 to 4 girls you can call up to bang THEN you can start having female friends, but only if they further some goal you need to have done. i.e. networking.

Isaiah 4:1

White knight game is real in some parts of the world and it worked well not so long ago in America. Roosh touched on this before (either on the forum on in Bang Poland IIRC). The short of it is that it can be game to stay close and friendly with a girl so that when she breaks up with her boyfriend you are in a good place to scoop her up.

From your writing I take it you are in the anglosphere and relatively young. The best advice in that context is what Stalin wrote (I can't believe I just wrote that): http://www.returnofkings.com/24101/its-i...be-friends .

If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is.

Disable "Click here to Continue"

My Testosterone Adventure: Part I | Part II | Part III | Part IV | Part V

Quote:Quote:
if it happened to you it’s your fault, I got no sympathy and I don’t believe your version of events.

"Is it possible not to feel any slight attraction to a relatively pretty female friend?"
No, you are biologically designed that way

"I just couldn't have a female friend. I just couldn't do it."
Yes you can, if you are not physically attracted to her you can be life long friends
"The whininess and the clinginess, the wishing for me to be her "replacement" boyfriend when her own man is ignoring her without the "burden" of sex.

Just f--- it."

You are obviously young and inexperienced
"Even then, I had some decent female friends in the past that I had to cut off because I was getting attracted to them. I didn't feel like complicating the matter."
You should have followed your urges and fucked the pants off them and see how the chips fell after
"So how do some men do it? Even when the girl is relatively attractive and not your type how the hell do you not end up forming some sort of back-of-your-head thought "wow, I would sleep with her if she gave me the chance" thought?"
Men make the chance happen and fuck the pants off her

"Is it blue pill to see it as possible that a normal functioning heterosexual man can have absolutely not the slightest attraction to a conventionally attractive female?"
The operative word here is "conventionally" some guys get turned on by redheads with a boy shaped ass, I don't. Have a look through the threads to see the diversity of what constitutes a conventionally attractive woman
Nobody has mentioned fuck buddies, I can think of at least 4 women who were attractive that I would hang out with for the sole purpose of banging and for no other reason and we were friends.

1) Janine a 7 At Uni I would climb through the window and fuck her sensless, go home and catch up with her in class as though nothing had happened (I liked the thrill, she liked the cock)

2) Toni a 7.5 came out of a long shitty relationship and wanted to "catch up" on what she had been missing, I spun her good, she caught up. Neither one of us wanted anything more

3) Kate, 6 single mum who happened to be a filthy slut in bed. She taught me a thing or two. We both knew it was just a fuck thing and nothing else

4) Lisa an 8 we were working overseas on a six month project. She was older than me (early 40's), id mid 30's. We both needed physical comfort, dinner companion and nothing more

Posted by RIslander - Today 04:44 AM
I think the only way this is possible is if she is the mother to the children of your brother/close male friend. This puts her more into "sister" category rather than friend though.

Well put Rislander.

A female friend is any girl I take out with a group on a night out with friends that I'm not fucking currently because I'm using them for other reasons. Again female "friends" are inducted on a case by case basis and rare unless they are acquaintances.

I wouldn't keep them around purely for their company ever, but it helps to have a few for other reasons.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Examples:

-Beta bait to distract competition(female "friends" are always attractive no exception).
-To make contacts in nightlife.
-SMV when bringing a girl to meet your crew and going out in groups.
-Passing off to other guys to either distract them or as bait for an easy lay for them to get them on your side. Women are good currency.
-Free pot or assorted party drugs(ie Molly).

Those are the most common reasons though there are more.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List