rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Parents who are forcing their son to be a girl as an experiment

Prudie offers advice on parents who are forcing their son to be a girl as an experiment. By Emily Yoffe

Some SJW parents are forcing their son to live as a girl for two years to make him into "a more enlightened adult." They want to force him to wear pink tutus and answer to the name of Danielle. It's easy to laugh at the ridiculousness of it, but I can't imagine what it must feel like for the 10 year old boy who has this forced on him by his parents.

Quote:Quote:

Q. Gender Render: My wife owns a dance school and recently received an unusual request for private ballet lessons. At first, she believed the inquiring father was seeking instruction for a male child (around 10) who self-identifies as female. No problem in that case. However, the father revealed that the boy (let’s call him Daniel) is being raised as a girl for two years as a “project” so he’ll be a more enlightened adult. The ballet lesson experience was to include dressing him in a pink tutu and calling him Danielle. My wife declined, saying this contradicts her professional ethic of promoting her art as a vehicle for healthy self-expression.

Problem solved, I suppose, except as parents, we can’t shake the idea that this is emotional abusive (our son would certainly find it a form of torture). But I don’t know that there’s anything illegal about it. Is there any way to help this poor kid, short of mildly implying (as my wife did in her last message) that this may not be in his best interests?

A: You’re right that if this is as described to you—a male child without gender dysphoria is being raised for two years as a girl for the purposes of enlightenment—then that is serious abuse. How pathetic that being female, to these parents, means reducing a child to a cliché of pink tutus. Your wife was right to refuse this offer. I hope there are caring people who know this family who can help. But if they are actually in the midst of carrying out this awful experiment, there may not be. I know all the downsides of calling Child Protective Services, but in this case, I think a call is warranted. Someone needs to look into this situation and if necessary intervene with parents who are horribly using their child for some bizarre social purpose.

That kid is fucked for life.

So, kids allowed to play by themselves or walk by themselves? Call the police and Child Protective Services.

Raise boy as girl? Kudos!

Got it.

Remembers me of the case of David Reimer. Scary story:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer

...was a Canadian man born biologically male but raised female following medical advice and intervention after his penis was accidentally destroyed during a botched circumcision in infancy.

Psychologist John Money oversaw the case and reported the reassignment as successful and as evidence that gender identity is primarily learned. Academic sexologist Milton Diamond later reported that Reimer failed to identify as female since the age of 9 to 11, and transitioned to living as a male at age 15. Well known in medical circles for years anonymously as the "John/Joan" case, Reimer later went public with his story to help discourage similar medical practices. He later committed suicide after suffering years of severe depression, financial instability, and a troubled marriage.

Even if it failed and he commit suicide at the end, feminist and gender maniacs still spread the world that sex and gender is a social construct. Those people are sick.

delete

It's all fun and games until the kid comes of age and saves up enough money to buy his first .45 to put up against their temple while they sleep and pull the trigger.

Where are the SJWs complaining about this fucked up behavior?

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

That story makes me actually yearn for state intervention to take that child out of his home. It's exceptionally hard for something to make ME want state intervention in someone's private life.

These parents should be beaten within an inch of their lives, same as anyone else who intentionally abuses children.

Quote: (06-11-2015 03:34 PM)DannyAlberta Wrote:  

That story makes me actually yearn for state intervention to take that child out of his home. It's exceptionally hard for something to make ME want state intervention in someone's private life.

While I wholeheartedly agree that these are terrible, terrible parents, removing a child from their home is usually a worse proposition than anything else. He is already not really loved at home, is he going to get this love after being forcibly removed from his home? What is wrong here is that child is being treated as a lab project, an object -- the damage is already mostly done on him, the real question being how unhappy of an ending it is going to be for the little man.

Here is a link to my David Reimer article on the forum on forcing boys to be girls:

Dave Reimer was born a boy named Bruce in 1965. He had a twin brother named Brian. Due to urinary issues, doctors recommended circumcision in order to alleviate urinary concerns. The doctor used a controversial method of cauterization which resulted in the complete burning of his penis.

Bruce’s parents were justifiably worried about his future & his happiness with no penis. They took him to Dr. John Money, a quickly emerging psychologist who was a strong proponent of blank slate theory. Dr. John Money was firmly convinced gender was a performance and could be learned away through appropriate psychological & behavioral intervention.

Here is a link to the The Last Psychiatrist post on parents who force "gender bending" on their child:

If you had asked her if she wanted to raise a transvestite she'd have said no-- she wants a child free of stereotypes-- because there are stereotypes of boys and girls but not of boys who dress like girls. That mixed logic reveals the true intent of her "gender-neutral" project. It isn't for the kid, it is for her. If it wasn't for her, you wouldn't have heard about it. Wasn't the whole point not to call attention to the gender? Oh, I had it backwards, the whole point was entirely to focus on the gender. Sigh. The main character in this story is herself. The kid is supporting cast. He is not a person, he is a blog topic.

Of course she wants the best for him, of course she loves him, I'm not saying she doesn't. Neo loved Trinity, too, but I hope it is not necessary to explain which way the force vectors pointed. The purpose of this game show was to be the parent of such a kid, not to benefit the kid. Amy Chua went on the same game show, but at least in her case the kids won some prizes for coming in second.

She is doing the exact opposite: sacrificing her child's reputation, subjecting him to potential ridicule and god knows what else, not for his benefit but in order to promote her own identity. It's not the gender neutrality that's going to mess this kid up, though it might; but being raised by parents who are using their kid as something other than an end in himself. As was said in a movie I hope has no parallel here: this isn't going to have a happy ending.

Make no bones about it -- left-wing types of all kinds have fucked kids up terribly the past few generations. While the gender-bending bullshit is terrible in its own right, it is the complete hijacking of a child's life for an adult's benefit (the true lack of love) that will hurt the kid most.

Book recommendation to study these alarming trends: The Culture Of Narcissism. Note the book was conceived of in the 1960's and finished in the late 1970's.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

"A more enlightened adult"

Can you imagine the system shock this kid will receive if he ever realised he was fucked over? The future mental patients are built today.

Quote: (06-11-2015 03:59 PM)2Wycked Wrote:  

Quote: (06-11-2015 03:34 PM)DannyAlberta Wrote:  

While I wholeheartedly agree that these are terrible, terrible parents, removing a child from their home is usually a worse proposition than anything else. He is already not really loved at home, is he going to get this love after being forcibly removed from his home? What is wrong here is that child is being treated as a lab project, an object -- the damage is already mostly done on him, the real question being how unhappy of an ending it is going to be for the little man.

Here is a link to my David Reimer article on the forum on forcing boys to be girls:

Dave Reimer was born a boy named Bruce in 1965. He had a twin brother named Brian. Due to urinary issues, doctors recommended circumcision in order to alleviate urinary concerns. The doctor used a controversial method of cauterization which resulted in the complete burning of his penis.

Bruce’s parents were justifiably worried about his future & his happiness with no penis. They took him to Dr. John Money, a quickly emerging psychologist who was a strong proponent of blank slate theory. Dr. John Money was firmly convinced gender was a performance and could be learned away through appropriate psychological & behavioral intervention.

Here is a link to the The Last Psychiatrist post on parents who force "gender bending" on their child:

If you had asked her if she wanted to raise a transvestite she'd have said no-- she wants a child free of stereotypes-- because there are stereotypes of boys and girls but not of boys who dress like girls. That mixed logic reveals the true intent of her "gender-neutral" project. It isn't for the kid, it is for her. If it wasn't for her, you wouldn't have heard about it. Wasn't the whole point not to call attention to the gender? Oh, I had it backwards, the whole point was entirely to focus on the gender. Sigh. The main character in this story is herself. The kid is supporting cast. He is not a person, he is a blog topic.

Of course she wants the best for him, of course she loves him, I'm not saying she doesn't. Neo loved Trinity, too, but I hope it is not necessary to explain which way the force vectors pointed. The purpose of this game show was to be the parent of such a kid, not to benefit the kid. Amy Chua went on the same game show, but at least in her case the kids won some prizes for coming in second.

She is doing the exact opposite: sacrificing her child's reputation, subjecting him to potential ridicule and god knows what else, not for his benefit but in order to promote her own identity. It's not the gender neutrality that's going to mess this kid up, though it might; but being raised by parents who are using their kid as something other than an end in himself. As was said in a movie I hope has no parallel here: this isn't going to have a happy ending.

Make no bones about it -- left-wing types of all kinds have fucked kids up terribly the past few generations. While the gender-bending bullshit is terrible in its own right, it is the complete hijacking of a child's life for an adult's benefit (the true lack of love) that will hurt the kid most.

Book recommendation to study these alarming trends: The Culture Of Narcissism. Note the book was conceived of in the 1960's and finished in the late 1970's.

You know, I was always dismissive of Kantian ethics, but shit like this is really starting to make me wonder whether he was on to something. Perhaps it will be part of the neomasculine ethos to demand that children are raised in a Kantian style - as ends in themselves.

These parents are evil and must be punished. Is it possible for us to find their names for some public shaming?

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter

[Image: 200.gif]

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

This is all I got:

As horrific as this seems, I think it's our future on a larger scale.

I've long though that high school dances will be next. Not necessarily for making boys become gitls, but for mandatory same-sex "experiences."

Schools are going to make it a policy to require every student to attend at least one dance with a same-sex partner because they feel it will be a growth experience and they don't want the events to be too "hetero-normative."

Parents will not be able to argue against this, because if they do it will be seen as "homophobic" and "hateful." We've now seen that if you're against gay marriage or have an otherwise "incorrect" opinion off the job, you can get in trouble or be fired back at the job, so parents will have no choice in the matter.

[Image: i-dont-want-to-live-on-this-planet-anymore.jpg]

Take care of those titties for me.

Fucking parents, did they not know this experiment has been done already?! With terrible results.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Quote: (06-11-2015 04:48 PM)LINUX Wrote:  

This is all I got:

That was a funny ass scene.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (06-11-2015 04:13 PM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

"A more enlightened adult"

Can you imagine the system shock this kid will receive if he ever realised he was fucked over? The future mental patients are built today.

The problem is we already have plenty of useless/non productive people who chose to that way without any experimentation like this. If parents start doing this shit, they just create one more useless life, one more burden on society. Eventually this giant group of useless people keep voting and demanding stuff for nothing and forcing a smaller and smaller group of society that actually enjoy being productive to provide more for a lazy and useless majority.

Good times ahead.

I was going to post this article HOWEVER - it's ASK PRUDENCE so the credibility of it can be questioned.

If it is real - yes, it's quite fucked.

Thank fucking God that Prudence gave the right, non-SJW answer.

If civilization had been left in female hands we would still be living in grass huts. - Camille Paglia

I gotta believe the couple in this story 1) live in Portland or somewhere excessively left and experimental 2) unusual couple - she is a lesbian in denial with a short haircut and the father is a fat bearded guy who is snarky but obviously a pussy. His wife runs the show. He is too afraid to upset or lose her.

Kids needs boundaries to have an idea on how to behave. Clearly, these two kids need an intervention.

Tell you what, let's dress kids up like adults and see if the world runs better.. Oh wait, we tried that, it's called a strong independant voting career woman

This is child abuse. They should have their children taken from them.

What kind of father allows this?

I'd be more curious to see what happens to these kids when they become adults.

I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of them grow up and becoming very conservative.