rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Scheme's Sweden, Finland and Estonia Recap

Long time listener - first time poster here:

After reading Roosh's site for the past year and quietly lurking to find as much travel information I could, I decided to embark on a trip to Scandinavia after my ex girlfriend dumped me and got pregnant with some hippie spawn. An exotic f#ckfest trip was years overdue. Here's my experience in Sweden, Finland and Estonia. (3 week trip)

Stockholm, Sweden:
I arrived on a Friday night. My intentions were that I could "land, catch a few hours of sleep and go party through Sunday." I couldn't fall asleep on the flight and for the past week prior to my trip, I had worked my balls off on my own business to make sure I didn't have to worry about money and didn't catch much sleep. I got off the plane and took the train and bus to my AirBnb apartment in the "Radmansgartan" part of Stockholm, 10 minutes away from the "Stureplan" area everyone recommends.

I am from LA and see my fair share of gorgeous women on the daily, but in Los Angeles, even as a good looking male and confident male with level 8 game, these pretty girls are mostly untouchable. It's HARD to get a good looking girl in LA to F#CK, unless you are an actor or producer who is known. I was blown away by the amount of good looking women in Stockholm. By no means were these girls largely "Stunners", but compared to Los Angeles, the average woman was much much much prettier. Rather, I should say, there were a lot less UGLY girls. Out of every 100 women, there would be one that would make you say "damn" out loud to yourself about their beauty. A STUNNER. In LA, in the right part of town, you see maybe 4 perfect 10's a day. In Stockholm, I would see a perfect 10 about every 45 minutes. However, with their headphones on during the day, they won't make eye contact with you. It's kind of a hell on earth to see a 10 and not have her even look at your face intentionally.

So it's my first night, I head to soap bar (I found here on the forum) and found myself surrounded with a bunch of 7's, some 8's here and there and the rare 10. I approached about 6 sets during the night and was blown off on about 4 approaches. "ON TO THE NEXT ONE." My confidence is unwaivered, but I think to myself "I thought it would be easy since I was tan, fairly good looking with dark hair + American and English speaking." WRONG. The Swedish men all look like Jaime Lannister and have suits that make me look like a chump in my LA skinny jeans and semi-tailored blazer. Time to rethink my wardrobe and step it up if I want to see some 'tang. I end up making out with a 7, she quickly says "I have to go" after an hour of making out in the club and I walk home in the freezing cold.

Night 2: I sleep all day and then I head to soap bar again at 10PM and quickly eject because the talent isn't where I want it to be. I walk around Stureplan and run up to a pair of 9's and ask where the good place to be is. They BLOW ME OFF (this is becoming too common here) and point to an indoor mall and say "there is good." I go inside and walk to the end of the mall and see two bouncers in front of an escalator. I flash them my ID and at the top of the escalator ride, a man who I can only think may have been Jesus lets me in to a place that must be heaven. 9's, 10's everywhere I look. G0D DAMN, IM IN SWEDEN NOW I think to myself. I spend about an hour opening 7-8's (I was trying to warm up before trying the top shelf, low self esteem that night I guess) and was blown out over and over. WTF?! I DO PRETTY GOOD IN L.A. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PLACE? Next, I open a 4 set of 8's and they said "Where you from?" - I told them Los Angeles and their next question was "Who are you here with?" - "By myself." The black haired/blue eyed girl (I learn was from Iceland) said "Your partying with us tonight." PERFECT. I hang with these broads the whole night and we walk straight in to numerous nightclubs. A rookie mistake leaves my Weiner dry again for the night because I had two of them fighting over me and I floated back and forth until the end trying to figure out which one was the "easy" lay and ended up going home by myself because I didn't pick one right off the bat to escalate at the beginning. Whatever, I still have time.

Sunday - Tuesday: The lack of sleep/jetlag and partying gets the best of me and I end up sick and bed-ridden in my apartment for 3 days.

Wednesday: I go out for "little Saturday" and hit up a few different clubs after befriending a local DJ on his night off who can walk us in everywhere. I end up meeting a group of 19-22 year old STUNNERS (Easily all 10's) - very tall, skinny, long straight hair - in leggy in black dresses who have unbelievable symmetrical faces. who give me their numbers and hang out with me because they learn I am a successful professional photographer and want to use me. Like "You can take pictures of us?" SURE. OK. We end up texting all week but never meet up because my main contact is "tired" from partying.

Thursday: SLEEP

Friday: F*CK this place, I haven't gotten laid in the land of so-called "liberated" horney chicks and I feel like a failure. Time to leave WITHOUT my flag. I get on the VIKING LINE and head to ESTONIA.

ESTONIA:
On the cruise I change my tinder location to Estonia. I meet two 8's on Tinder and set up dates for my arrival. On the cruise I meet a SMOKING HOT (9) blonde girl working on the boat from Finland and get her number after I tell her I ill be there in a few days.

Estonia Day 1: I walk around Old Town Tallinn, the coolest city I have ever been to. For the day I forget Im here to get laid. I meet tinder girl #1 at a McDonalds after she won't come to my apartment right off the bat because she thinks my profile is fake. After a "Royal With Cheese" (Reference), we head to my place. We crack a bottle of wine and I try holding her hand. She says "what are you doing? I only hold hands with my boyfriend or dear friend." I was tired of being blown off. I said "Ill hold your hand cause I like you and Im going to makeout with you too." Within 5 minutes, this 20 year old estonian model was bent over the couch asking me if I liked how tight she was. MY CONFIDENCE WAS BACK TO NORMAL the first second I hit some strange. Weird what a drought will do to your head. She left after the second round.

Day 2: I meet Tinder girl 2. She drives me around all day to sightsee and pulls away at the end when I go for a kiss. I think "OK, don't waste my time there" and she says she can't come up to my apartment because she has work early. I go home and whack it.

Day 3: Tinder girl 2 wants to hang out again and says she had so much fun. I blow off the young model from the day before to try to bag this one. She drives me around again and she asks me if I want to see what a normal estonian apartment looks like. We get to her place and again, she puts up verbal resistance but 15 minutes later she's riding me, moaning and squirting all over me. I sleep at her place and she drives me home at 9am. Model / Tinder girl #1 comes over at 1PM and we end up having a bangfest all day long. I have to leave early in the AM for Finland, my job here is done. I like it here.

FINLAND:
I walk around Helsinki the first day and hit up a few coffee shops to catch up with work on the internet. Plenty of talent walking around but not in the coffee shop. Not in the mood to day game while being sore from all the sex the past few days. I take a nap and head out on a non-busy night to the local "college night" club in Kampii.

At the club, I open a set of (8's) and they don't completely blow me off but just aren't interested. I head to the bar and feel like some shots of Jack...a little taste of back home for $20. I open two more girls (not too attractive) and it goes nowhere. Then a young Finnish actor comes up to me while Im working on another set having a cigarette and gives me $hit for 20 minutes. If I wasn't in a foreign place I would have smashed his face into the table. I finally had enough of him berating me and I got in his face and told him if he didn't like me we should just brawl right there. He backed down and I took a look around at the 3/4 empty club and left.

Night 2:
I text the smoking hot blonde that worked on the cruise and she said she couldn't hang out but "maybe tomorrow night." I think YOURE OVER IT, ON TO THE NEXT ONE and I hit up a Couchsurfing event that started 15 minutes earlier. I walk in and see a gorgeous Finnish blonde girl and I could immediately tell she had interest. We chat for 5 minutes and I pull her to a bar 10 minutes away where here friends band is playing. We end up doing a heavy makeout at the second bar and stay for 2 hours. We walk back to my apartment (15 minute walk) and the clothes come off but Im getting resistance each time I fly near my objective. As it turns out, after an hour of this, she tells me she's a virgin and I find out how she's had a really rough upbringing and I feel bad for her and we end up talking awhile and snuggling before we both pass out.

Night 3-4: City is dead, I take it easy and walk around during the day, do some shopping but no pickup. I'll save that for night time.

Night 5:
The hot Finnish girl from the cruise wants to take me to a "party" with her friends but I forget how hot she was and the virgin is also asking me to hang out and it's also a big weekend party night. WHAT DO DO? I end up saying Ill meet up with the cruise girl for a beer but say I can't stay long. She shows up at a bar by my apartment. I kid you not: she looked good on the cruise working, but now she has transformed into a STUNNER. PERFECT 10. She's about 5'10 (my height) and she's wearing all black tights with heels and a black baggy sweater with her blonde hair pulled up in the traditional scandinavian style. HOW THE F$#CK DID I PULL THIS CHICK my brain keeps asking me. We end up heading to a half empty club where her friend is DJing and stay for an hour. I ask if she wants to bail and she comes back to my place for a drink. Before we have our first sip, she's wrapped around me on the counter in a deep makeout. The clothes come off and she sprawls onto my bed fully naked, I'm pretty drunk at this point but can easily remember details when something that hot crawls into me bed. I can't find my condoms and she tells me it's okay, she's on the pill. I went to town on her all night and woke up for my 9AM flight and she walked out with me. She gave me a kiss and I headed to the airport to conclude my trip.

In Hindsight:
I am still in touch with 5 of the girls on WhatsAPP and have two coming to stay with me on their own dime. I have offered to pay for my Finnish beauty's trip because I feel like time with her was priceless, however she never gives me a straight answer but keeps messaging me regardless. I will say that I put on too much pressure for myself during the first week in Stockholm and feel like it would have been an amazing experience had I felt better, had a longer stay and developed a small social circle.

Finland and Estonia were memories that I am lucky to be able to think about every day while Im sitting here back in the US. It's HARD to go back to these social-media ruined American women who all want a man like the douche-bag "bachelor's" on Reality TV after tasting the Scandi fruit abroad. So much, that I am trying to find a way to make my business location independent so I can be there 3-4 months out of the year.

Good report.
Questions:
- how prevalent would you have said natural blondes were in these countries?
- how prevalent was English ability?
- how would you describe your physique?
- about how much were the airbnb apartments?

Quote: (06-11-2015 06:27 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  

Good report.
Questions:

Another question schemer.....how old are you?

I am similar in that I read the forum regularly, yet do not contribute much as I am discouraged by all of the 'best countries in Europe for American Mennonite Guys' type threads.

I have lots of experience of Scandinavia dating back over 20 years. If you want the truth then for a foreigner it has changed massively in social dynamics (Americans still seem to imagine of Sweden as it was in 1985) and Swedish girls certainly know now that their features are highly desired by most of the planets men. Swedes are also increasingly 'clannish' in the big cities self-segregating themselves from foreigners and immigrants. The annoying thing about this is that Swedes are indirect and will not admit they are doing this.

Was in Stockholm last November and the whole atmosphere of the city has changed for the worse (loads of police with guns now surprised me) and foreign beggars hassling the Swedes, older Swedes are actually more foreigner friendly and socially liberal than the younger ones IMO and I still do well with the Swedish milf women of my age group.

How different it is now to the easy days of 1995 when to be exotic and different looking gave bonus points, I advise if you want a Swede it is probably best in the holiday resorts in Mediterranean such as Turkey or even better when they are at college abroad in America and are more open to foreigners.

Quote: (06-11-2015 07:15 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Good report.
Questions:

Cool report, some more questions -
-When have you been there? what month would you recommend to visit or avoid these cities?
-How is the night game over there (as I see that most of your successes were mainly from day game / internet)?

Good report.

It's funny how easy foreigners seem to have it in Finland. Like is there something wrong with Finnish dudes?

When i was in Greece 2 years ago i was staying in a hotel filled with Scandinavians, mostly Finnish people, me and my friends ended up talking to a group of 8 Finnish girls by the pool bar and all they could talk about was how horrible, shy, boring and ugly their men were.

Then i met another group of Finnish girls last year and they said the same thing.

I know most girls love to throw their native men under the bus sometimes but with these girls it really seemed like a big problem.

It has been noted in the forum that Sweden works best if you have a social circle and its quite hard to compete when many of the men have the looks of Alexander Skarsgard

Quote: (06-11-2015 09:24 AM)MatineeMan Wrote:  

I am similar in that I read the forum regularly, yet do not contribute much as I am discouraged by all of the 'best countries in Europe for American Mennonite Guys' type threads.

I have lots of experience of Scandinavia dating back over 20 years. If you want the truth then for a foreigner it has changed massively in social dynamics (Americans still seem to imagine of Sweden as it was in 1985) and Swedish girls certainly know now that their features are highly desired by most of the planets men. Swedes are also increasingly 'clannish' in the big cities self-segregating themselves from foreigners and immigrants. The annoying thing about this is that Swedes are indirect and will not admit they are doing this.

Was in Stockholm last November and the whole atmosphere of the city has changed for the worse (loads of police with guns now surprised me) and foreign beggars hassling the Swedes, older Swedes are actually more foreigner friendly and socially liberal than the younger ones IMO and I still do well with the Swedish milf women of my age group.

How different it is now to the easy days of 1995 when to be exotic and different looking gave bonus points, I advise if you want a Swede it is probably best in the holiday resorts in Mediterranean such as Turkey or even better when they are at college abroad in America and are more open to foreigners.

Good report and this is a great analysis.
I can only dream how good Sweden was in 1995, I made my first trip in 2007 and I was blown away by the talent.
Sadly, I was there last year and like you rightly said it was very clannish and the girls knew their worth. For me they are up there, I will one day make the trip to Ukraine to compare.
The funny thing is I met a bunch of Swedes in 98 in the Greek Islands, I did find them to be anything special. The Danish girls were easily the best looking.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

I remember a gent posted a "Tinder Girls of Sweden" post here a while ago with about 100 of the most beautiful Blonde, Red and Brunette viking females I have ever seen - most with blue or green eyes. Have a local 18 Y.O. born in Finland been in the USA for 4 years and speaks flawless English who wants to learn to be a spokes model for one of my projects this summer who is a solid 9 only reason she is not a 10 is she has hazel eyes (mothers are blue) and is not 100% symmetrical in her face but comes close to the female facial golden ratio exemplified by the Queen Nefetiri Statue and Angelina Jolie - looked and searched with Google site: search but still can't find that post...

just recently visited Helsinki and I had a great time. The treatment I received was unparallel to anything I've experienced. It seems they are just so desperate for a foreigner to come in and sweep them away. I had everything from girls wanted to met me at the airport, offering free accommodation and several wanted me to go with them to their summer home. If I hadn't known any better then I would of thought Finnish woman treat their men like kings. Every single girl I met said they can cook and while it's not French or Thai food, I found their skills to be above the girls back home in America.

Oh yeh...sex isn't a big deal their as they use men for sex!

One girl took me to centrum where's there are some outdoor bars and clubs. We went to this place which played old funk, 80s soul new jack city type of movement. Finnish/Swedish girls had that place on lock as its a good club to go to for that scene. My girl was scared to take me there because she thought she would lose me. True to her words several girls tried to pull me away as foreigners never come to that place.

English ability in Finland was good
I belief a man of any age will do well but you probably won't be pulling girls 10-20 years younger
Most of the girls in Helsinki were either blond hair with blue eyes or black hair with blue eyes
I rented an airbnb apartment for 64 bucks a night

I would try to go there close to midsummer and try to meet a girl who will usher you to their lake house.

Beer prices were 6-8 euros

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

^^ Nice.

Yeah seems like foreign guys are considered as higher status by Finnish girls.

Being a darker looking white guy/mediterranean or black guy seems like an unfair advantage over there.

When i was talking with those Finnish girls last year, i told them i was thinking about leaving everything behind and starting over abroad (which is what i'm going to do now) , it was like throwing a live chicken in a pool of hungry piranhas.

Sadly i didn't know too much about Finland at the time and was unsure about it. Looking back on it now i would have gone with them.

Good report.
Questions:

I would guesstimate that the natural blondes were:

Sweden - Pretty high for anywhere Ive been,not "mostly blondes" maybe 60%.

Estonia - Low, a lot of brown hair and dark hair for the 60% russian population that was not Estonian

Finland - High, higher than Sweden although not as many good looking women. There were some beauties but a lot of blonde shorter "thicker" women.

ENGLISH ABILITY was not even an issue. They spoke it everywhere, the interesting thing is you never hear english anywhere until you say something in English. Then they will reply in English.

My Physique: 5'10, 160LB. Slim with some muscle. Not "jacked" but in shape. Probably equivalent to Zac Effron (body) before he got super shredded this past year.

AirBnb apartments went from $65 for a small 1 tiny room place I wouldn't stay to $200. I spent about $85 per night for a decent studio apartment that a college student lives at and rents out.

Good report.
Questions:

34 years young.

Quote: (06-11-2015 10:22 AM)youngbuck Wrote:  

Good report.
Questions:

Cool report, some more questions -
-When have you been there? what month would you recommend to visit or avoid these cities?
-How is the night game over there (as I see that most of your successes were mainly from day game / internet)?

I was there in Late April. The weather was pretty cold for a California native (45 degrees F) Everyone told me to come in June - August. Of course I would assume more Swedes leave for vacation but Ill take T short weather for 25% less people and day of the week.

Night game seems to be working hard with a bit of luck to meet the right girl. Night gaming was the most fun though. Although in Sweden I went out a lot at night, I think I just didn't have luck and time on my side. With a little time there and some night game, I think you could do very well. In Estonia I didn't have to go out at night because of tinder pipelining. Finland night game was fun too but again you need to be there on the weekends to go out and take full advantage.

Quote: (06-11-2015 11:00 PM)Mentavious Wrote:  

The treatment I received was unparallel to anything I've experienced. It seems they are just so desperate for a foreigner to come in and sweep them away.

I did not have this experience, it's what I expected but not what I personally experienced. They didn't care much that I was American, it helped a little bit but it wasn't a game changer. The game changer for me was that there were so many attractive girls to chase that a man with persistence, a bit of a good look and time to go gaming can have a real good time.

Quote: (06-12-2015 02:49 AM)Driesinator Wrote:  

^^ Nice.

Yeah seems like foreign guys are considered as higher status by Finnish girls.

Being a darker looking white guy/mediterranean or black guy seems like an unfair advantage over there.

I guess that makes sense, since all the Scandinavian girls on holiday are obsessed with getting tanned. How about having blue eyes and brown hair in Scandinavia? Is it an advantage or even a disadvantage because you look too local? I always get mistaken as a Scandinavian.

There's nothing novel about being American/English in Stockholm. It's a very international city and the ship has sailed on getting easy pickings just by showing up and having an accent.

You either have to go to the smaller cities, have a circle or do extensive online game to isolate girls. The first option is the most enjoyable but also only really viable in the very midst of summer.

This report makes sense. Btw, Alex(ex-RSD) has commented a lot on Swedish girls being a pain in the ass, and Finnish girls being way friendlier and Finland being a hidden gem. The hottest girl I've banged was a Finnish chick, and that was from a 10 minute late night pull. Seems like the top end talent in Finland is way easier to get with than the top talent in other countries.

There's actually a couple of Hotseat videos where Alex approaches Swedish girls and they give him a lot amounts of shit, and they eventually end up sleeping with him. So take that with what you will, seems like they test you super hard.

Quote: (06-11-2015 10:30 PM)Deepdiver Wrote:  

I remember a gent posted a "Tinder Girls of Sweden" post here a while ago with about 100 of the most beautiful Blonde, Red and Brunette viking females I have ever seen - most with blue or green eyes.

Are you talking about this? http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-34267.html

And it wasn't that hard to find. Just typed in "sweden tinder".

Quote: (06-12-2015 04:06 AM)scheme00 Wrote:  

Good report.
Questions:

34 years young.

I suppose all the girls you hooked with were in early 20s? Is age an issue over there (as opposite for let's say FSU where older can be better)?
For example, would it be better to reduce your age on tinder (as 34 might not even be on their tinder radar), or tell that you're younger to girls in these 3 countries?

OP, great report thanks for sharing. Also, thanks for being one of those guys that actually gave back to the forum. Even though you lurked mainly, you still came back and gave some value. Too many guys don't.

Congrats on your success during your trip!

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Finland was the only place i went where i slept with a girl that came straight to my place late at night without me asking for it, she offered me to...no bullshit ..i am still pipelining there and getting tinder matches which is crazy while in Paris I swipe 150 girls and get nothing.

Girls with american english accent are a pain in the asse..try to screen the typical finnish english accent..and swedish-finnish girls are a bit more snob and willing to shit test

Have not pipelined in Stockholm or Sweden though

The truth is that if you don't have a social circle and social proof you're limited to bang 6's or 7s almost anywhere in Europe.
The only exception is if you're willing to settle for a long-term relationship (marriage).

The evidence is overwhelming. I, myself, have already quit game altogether a few months ago and I'm now trying to expand my social circle as much as possible. Another thing to do is to tweak you facebook page and fill it with lots of pictures that portray you as a guy with a very active social life. Pictures with lots of friends, in exotic locations or with other attractive girls are perfect to enhance your perceived value. Having lots of "like" from attractive girls at your pictures is important too.
Girls really judge you on those things...especially here in Europe.

Your passport or game mean shit. Girls don't care where you're from. If anything it's a liability because girls may think you're there approaching local girls because you can't score with the girls in your country (this is true especially in East Europe).
It's a liability also because most of the time you can stay there 1 or 2 weeks at most so girls can't even put you in the "fuck buddy" department. Why should they risk to lose their reputation for a couple of bangs at most? That's why they seek local fuck buddies.

The only advice I can give you if you wanna score with real gorgeous girls in Europe is to move here altogether and build a social circle as soon as possible otherwise you're limited to not-so-hot girls.

Namu club at the central station is another spot people can try in Helsinki

Most people seem to enjoy the terrace during the summer

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

I've been to Sweden and Finland, both of which have extensive coverage on the forum already.

But I'm interested to hear more about Estonia.

Seems like it has high potential.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"