rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Eastern Europe - where to go on September for about 15 days? and July for a weekend?

Eastern Europe - where to go on September for about 15 days? and July for a weekend?

I'm looking for recommendations for two different trips in EE area, thinking about going to a long weekend soon in July, and for a longer while (10-18 days, depends if it's worth it) during the beginning of September, possibly from 1.9 or 27.8.

At first I was thinking about a longer trip during July-August because I prefer good weather, but then I realized that many areas would be empty from locals and filled with tourists, so it wouldn't be authentic (and also as much as the tourist factor counts, I wouldn't have it if I come when it's too touristic), so I guess on September everyone is back to school so cities are full again (or Only only October?) and yet it is still not too cold (for me, even Poland's October weather felt pretty depressing last year), and accommodation is probably cheaper.

I'd like to get some recommendations based on the following -

1. I'm 29, western-european look (light eyes, ash-blond), 5'11, rather not spend over $50 per night on accommodation (at least not during the longer trip), I might go with another friend so I guess we will find good deals for $50 each.

2. I don't want to go to Ukraine/Russia/Budapest; For a July weekend, I guess I should go to beach resorts as they would be the busiest, but need to pick them carefully, maybe Palanga in Lithuania or somewhere in the Balkan such as Croatia?
For September I was thinking about something such as Vilnius-Tallin-Helsinki, perhaps Minsk since it's close to Vilnius (though it's 60 EUR just for a visa), and Maybe Croatia-Slovenia-somewhere that area.

3. I enjoy more night-game, I find internet-game to be usually too much time consuming and not productive enough, though I'll try pipe-lining a bit once I know where I'm heading to.

4. This is some of my recent experience -

a. Prague - Girls not good looking enough, too many don't know english well enough, venues are too widespread, city center is loaded with tourists, especially annoying groups of 18-year old kids, 90% of clubs are tourist oriented which decreases the "tourist factor".

b. Krakow - Better looking girls, all venues are walking distance, good attitude, pretty easy to make out with a girl in the club but eventually most weren't DTF same night, I found the city itself to be pretty boring during daytime.

c. Playa del carmen - Again, too many tourists, too many multiple girl-groups, too many venues to the extent that since parties lasts until the the early morning, girls may want to stay over and over even for the after parties and exhaust you too much in the process.

e. Bratislava - been there only in middle of week, city was completely dead, most boring capital I visited; thus for my longer trip it's important to have some spots that are open through the middle of the week as well, to the possible extent.
in Warsaw my experience was a bit similar.

For the short July trip give Sopot on the Poloish coast a try. It is right in the middle between Gdansk and Gdynia. People from both cities go there for the weekend to party and also gets many Polish tourists and not too many Brits, Dutch and Germans.
It has a few cool clubs and bars. Enough to keep you busy from Thursday till Saturday but anything longer than three nights would be boring.

Croatian coast is beautiful, and the girls are also high quality. Split or Dubrovnik will give you timeless memories [Image: wink.gif]

thanks for the ideas, but since Poland was my last trip I want to try and discover something new (and hopefully better).
About Croatian coasts, I just read a few posts here on the forum that says Croatian girls on the coastline aren't easy at all, some people say they got a pretty bitchy attitude, and that it can be a cockfest during summer... did you have a different experience?

Do not avoid the Greek islands - the landscapes are beautiful, and they have large groups of girls from all over Europe, looking to party, have fun and a good time [Image: wink.gif]

Greek islands might be way too touristic, and also they are too down south so I'm not sure that would fit my travel plans,
right now I'm thinking about Helsinki/Tallin/Vilnius/Minsk/Croatia/Slovenia, perhaps at least 3-5 of these destinations in about 3 weeks.

Most important though - Is the beginning of September a good month to travel to theses destinations? or is it still considered summer vacations so places would still be empty out of students, and filled with too many male tourists?

in July only the tourist destination will be full of young people and young girls.

in July the university towns will be quite empty.

October is the start on the University year in most countries of Europe

Hit up Klaipeda (Lithuania) in July for Friday/Saturday, and then drive 35km up to Palanga (for Sunday - Thursday). You can thank me later. Talent will make your jaw drop.

While Sopot is a good suggestion you should know that many of the locals leave for vacation during that time. Indeed germany is spot on here: July is not a good time at all to look for students in a european city. A good suggestion would be to wait until the summer ends, another good suggestion was to visit the Greek Isles. There are several forum posts about beaches and resorts even on the continental greek coast.

If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is.

Disable "Click here to Continue"

My Testosterone Adventure: Part I | Part II | Part III | Part IV | Part V

Quote:Quote:
if it happened to you it’s your fault, I got no sympathy and I don’t believe your version of events.

Quote: (06-12-2015 12:35 AM)storm Wrote:  

While Sopot is a good suggestion you should know that many of the locals leave for vacation during that time. Indeed germany is spot on here: July is not a good time at all to look for students in a european city. A good suggestion would be to wait until the summer ends.

That's exactly what I'm trying to figure, when does the summer ends? right at the end of August, or would September be a dead months too?
I pretty hate to out in the cold European weather (even October), so I'd rather come as soon as possible for my bigger 3-week trip, but not sure if September is good enough though.

Quote: (06-11-2015 11:13 AM)germany Wrote:  

in July only the tourist destination will be full of young people and young girls.

in July the university towns will be quite empty.

October is the start on the University year in most countries of Europe

Highschool restarts on 1st or 15th September in most Europe.

Universities studies restart on 1st October in most Europe.

Change your schedule as soon as possible.
July, August and September are the worst months to hit big cities in Europe (especially if they aren't beach-side). All the young girls are out of town vacationing in summer destinations. Cities are empty, clubs are closed, nightlife dead and the sun will burn you alive.
I can't even think about a good reason to come to Europe in those months (unless you go to summer destinations).

As germany said, universities re-start between the end of September and the beginning of October so don't hit Europe until October.
Best month to come is May.

Anyone knows how bad would it be in cities such as Helsinki, Tallin & Vilnius?

At October it would be there already about 10 degrees © at max during day time,
that's a really freezing and depressing atmosphere both to tour around the city or day game. I prefer hot sun any given day.
It can also be a pretty quick recipe to end up sick if one's planing to go out / drink almost every night...

So we got -

October - April: Freezing
June - Everyone's studying for exams
July-September - Too many people out of town + too many tourists.

So only May is left (which is usually pretty similar weather to cold October) and that's already behind... I feel lost

Quote: (06-12-2015 09:29 AM)youngbuck Wrote:  

Anyone knows how bad would it be in cities such as Helsinki, Tallin & Vilnius?

At October it would be there already about 10 degrees © at max during day time,
that's a really freezing and depressing atmosphere both to tour around the city or day game. I prefer hot sun any given day.
It can also be a pretty quick recipe to end up sick if one's planing to go out / drink almost every night...

So we got -

October - April: Freezing
June - Everyone's studying for exams
July-September - Too many people out of town + too many tourists.

So only May is left (which is usually pretty similar weather to cold October) and that's already behind... I feel lost

Honestly I don't understand why you don't go to some summer destination. Everybody go there during the summer and girls are much more at ease in sleeping around when abroad and on holiday.
You can go to lots of places....Ibiza, Mykonos, Formentera, Palma de Maiorca, Lloret de Mar, Malta, Sunny Beach, Rimini/Riccione, Costa Smeralda, Santa Margherita Ligure, Forte dei Marmi, Creta, Rodi, Zante, Ios, Santorini, Corfù, Pag, Ayia napa, Sharm el sheik, Antalya, Marmaris, Odessa, Costanta, Varna, Saint Tropez, Magaluf ecc ecc

Also, I don't understand why you don't wanna come during winter (in big cities). I mean, it's bad for daygame but the nightlife is buzzing at full gears.
February is a good month because most students finish their exams and party hard before starting the next semester.
All winter months are good for night-game.

If I were you I'd be much more concerned about the fact of not having a social circle than the best month to come or the weather. You probably underestimate the importance of social circle around Europe.
That's why summer destinations may be the ideal places to hit for guys like you..social circle are less important on holiday....

As for the destinations you have mentioned, Helsinki (Finland) is the best by far.

Finland is the easiest place to get laid in Europe thanks to finnish guys being so shy that many people consider them downright autistic.
This description capture quite well their shyness and personality: "The way finnish girls can tell finnish guys like them is because instead of looking at their shoes they look at the girl's shoes". Quite telling I'd say.

Anyway, even in Finland forget about 9's and 10's without a social circle. It can be easy to bang 6's, 7's and sometimes 8's but above that you need status through a cool social circle

Quote: (06-12-2015 09:57 AM)Gosh900 Wrote:  

As for the destinations you have mentioned, Helsinki (Finland) is the best by far.

Finland is the easiest place to get laid in Europe thanks to finnish guys being so shy that many people consider them downright autistic.
This description capture quite well their shyness and personality: "The way finnish girls can tell finnish guys like them is because instead of looking at their shoes they look at the girl's shoes". Quite telling I'd say.

Anyway, even in Finland forget about 9's and 10's without a social circle. It can be easy to bang 6's, 7's and sometimes 8's but above that you need status through a cool social circle

Have you been to Vilnius/Tallin? I do imagine that Helsinky can be pretty good girls-wise, but the costs of living and accomodation are probably much much higher than the first two cities, which is also something to consider as I plan to hang around for about 3 weeks.

By Social circle I suppose you mean to actually move there for a while in order to get into one?

Quote: (06-12-2015 09:46 AM)Gosh900 Wrote:  

Honestly I don't understand why you don't go to some summer destination. Everybody go there during the summer and girls are much more at ease in sleeping around when abroad and on holiday.
You can go to lots of places....Ibiza, Mykonos, Formentera, Palma de Maiorca, Lloret de Mar, Malta, Sunny Beach, Rimini/Riccione, Costa Smeralda, Santa Margherita Ligure, Forte dei Marmi, Creta, Rodi, Zante, Ios, Santorini, Corfù, Pag, Ayia napa, Sharm el sheik, Antalya, Marmaris, Odessa, Costanta, Varna, Saint Tropez, Magaluf ecc ecc

I do want to go to a summer destination for my shorter, long weekend trip,
but I don't think such a place would be a good fit too for a longer 3-week trip, for various reasons:

- Competition would be probably way higher in a summer holiday location
- Greater Cockfest danger
- Crowd is not homogeneous enough, would be hard to get a good impression of the women, in case I want to return again another time.
- Summer spots, at least from my experience in Sunny beach Bulgaria, tend to be cheaply-made tourists traps, letting in even large male groups of 18 year-old kids taking their first vacation, which are the most annoying type of crowd I can think about, so I bet Greek islands are the same story.

Quote: (06-12-2015 09:46 AM)Gosh900 Wrote:  

Also, I don't understand why you don't wanna come during winter (in big cities). I mean, it's bad for daygame but the nightlife is buzzing at full gears.
February is a good month because most students finish their exams and party hard before starting the next semester.
All winter months are good for night-game.

If I were you I'd be much more concerned about the fact of not having a social circle than the best month to come or the weather. You probably underestimate the importance of social circle around Europe.
That's why summer destinations may be the ideal places to hit for guys like you..social circle are less important on holiday....

I'm used to warm climate, so personally cold weather kinda traumatize me, makes going out feel like a survival in the cold mission rather than the fun feeling I'm eventually after.

Can you give some examples for quickly building such a social circle? Once you're in such a circle, I'm not sure girls from that circle would necessarily be into an ONS or even STR - wouldn't they be embarrassed that everyone in the circle will know they hooked up with a tourist?

Why dont you build your own city without any of the downsides that are apparently present in every city we bring up?

You cannot go wrong in a lot of the places you mentioned, provided you have a decent game. If you lack this to begin with, you probably won't succeed in other places in Europe always. Correct me if I am wrong, but I have yet to find a place in Europe anno 2015 where gorgeous girls drop at your feet without any form of effort required.

Quote: (06-12-2015 11:23 AM)Aaron- Wrote:  

Why dont you build your own city without any of the downsides that are apparently present in every city we bring up?

You cannot go wrong in a lot of the places you mentioned, provided you have a decent game. If you lack this to begin with, you probably won't succeed in other places in Europe always. Correct me if I am wrong, but I have yet to find a place in Europe anno 2015 where gorgeous girls drop at your feet without any form of effort required.

I realize it might seem like I'm tearing down too many ideas; Obviously I do appreciate any of the replies here in the thread.
It's just my way of trying to condense into the best options, and also see if someone can share an insight which might completely contract my point of view.

yes youngbuck you teared down all the ideas of everyone who tried to help you here.

we enjoyed all the places which we recommended, and in every month of the year
there are several destinations which will bring much more happiness than being stuck in US

but good luck with all your future searches

No one mentioned Serbia?

What about Budapest in July/August? Heard good things about the city in the summer so surely there are exceptions to the every European city being dead in summer ideology.

Well the dates of travel have passed. How did it go OP?

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2