rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

6/10 drives drunk, kills two people, gets fat, sentenced to 24 years in jail.
/10 drives drunk, kills two people, gets fat, sentenced to 24 years in jail.
From Hamsterton Post.

Quote:Quote:

tweeted that she was "2 drunk 2 care" before killing a pair of best friends in a fatal, wrong-way crash in 2013
[Image: facepalm.png]

But wait guys, she's still a victim here...

"This all may be my fault, but at the end of the day, I'm a human being just like everyone else," Mendoza said. "I have a heart, and it aches everyday. ... My life has changed and I will never be the person I was before."
[Image: laugh3.gif]

Her before:
[Image: kayla-mendoza.png]

And after:
[Image: o-KAYLA-MENDOZA-570.jpg?7]

[Image: jordan.gif]

A judge sentenced Mendoza to 24 years in prison and six months probation on May 4, Local 10 News reported. The judge also permanently revoked Mendoza's driver's license and ordered her to pay the cost of the prosecution and investigation.
I wanted to call this Pussy Pass Denied, but she killed two other girls, so... Don't think it applies.

More importantly, WYB the before pic?

"This all may be my fault, but at the end of the day, I'm a human being just like everyone else," Mendoza said. "I have a heart, and it aches everyday. ... My life has changed and I will never be the person I was before."

In the quote from her "apology":

The word "my": 2 times.
The words "I/I'm": 4 times.

It's still all about her.
Quote: (06-04-2015 10:23 PM)Sombro Wrote:  

I will never be the person I was before.

No shit, you're a fat cow now.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2
The before and after pictures are a perfect illustration of why you should never pedestal a bitch.

I'm the King of Beijing!
This sentence really isn't as good as it appears to be 24 with 6 years probation probably comes out to 8 years actual (maybe a lot less) time and she'll get out on some bullshit parole hearing with 6 years probation. She'll maybe even serve less than that if she has a good lawyer.

She's only 19 when it happened (that means subtract another 2 years time served) and add just 6 years. She's 21 right now, she'll be out at 27 and ready and willing to ride the cock carousel hard like nothing happened.

It's still a pussy pass.
^^ I thought that too (without the legal background)

Seems like you should get at least a life sentence for killing two people that carelessly.

I rarely get mad at things like this, but seeing those tweets and the attractive women she removed from the gene pool really pisses me off. If they implemented corporal punishment with her the world would be a better place.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”
It´s almost mindbending how it always matters the sex of the criminal and the sex of the victim:

examples from real life:

man kills woman : life sentence or execution for the man

woman kills man : 1 - 3 years sentence usually for the woman

woman kills woman : 10 - 20 years sentence for the woman

http://www.law.umich.edu/newsandinfo/fea...ities.aspx

"Estimating Gender Disparities in Federal Criminal Cases" looks closely at a large dataset of federal cases, and reveals some significant findings. After controlling for the arrest offense, criminal history, and other prior characteristics, "men receive 63% longer sentences on average than women do," and "[w]omen are…twice as likely to avoid incarceration if convicted." This gender gap is about six times as large as the racial disparity that Prof. Starr found in another recent paper.
Quote: (06-05-2015 08:17 AM)heavy Wrote:  

^^ I thought that too (without the legal background)

Seems like you should get at least a life sentence for killing two people that carelessly.

I rarely get mad at things like this, but seeing those tweets and the attractive women she removed from the gene pool really pisses me off. If they implemented corporal punishment with her the world would be a better place.

I think 35 years no parole is pretty fair. Drop her right back into society at 54 post menopause and as a fat as fuck prison latina hag in Florida.

That right there is the ultimate punishment. There's no coming back from that.
The people that died in the accident are a effect of this 'yolo' thing that is prevalent among people under 25, in my experience. They live hard and burn out soon, not caring about their actions and the results of those actions, until they are punished for it.

That woman, if she had not killed those people in carelessness would have continued to show the same destructive behavior. Young adults these days seem to only learn from suffering as a result of their actions. Because young adults feel like they are invincible, they engage in this kind of behavior until they are negatively affected. this is what happens when parents do teach their children about boundaries and the consequences of their actions.

A saner person will at least try to disengage themselves from this kind of ruinous behavior, but today we have people encouraging it.
Actually, a chic (33 yo) near my city was just sentenced for the same thing, driving drunk (.28 bac) the wrong way down the expressway. She killed a 52 year old married father of 5 kids.

She was sentenced 7-14 years.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”
Quote: (06-05-2015 08:04 AM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

This sentence really isn't as good as it appears to be 24 with 6 years probation probably comes out to 8 years actual (maybe a lot less) time and she'll get out on some bullshit parole hearing with 6 years probation. She'll maybe even serve less than that if she has a good lawyer.

She's only 19 when it happened (that means subtract another 2 years time served) and add just 6 years. She's 21 right now, she'll be out at 27 and ready and willing to ride the cock carousel hard like nothing happened.

It's still a pussy pass.

Nope, they don't fuck around in Florida. Unless she gets a new trial or a resentencing hearing, looks like she will have to serve a minimum of 85% of the 24 years, or 20 years and 5 months, minus credit for time already served awaiting trial.

Those sentenced to prison in Florida who committed their crimes on or after October 1, 1995 will serve a minimum of 85% of their sentences. This applies to all inmates, regardless of the type of crime they committed. The vast majority of inmates in prison have been sentenced under the 85% law. Of the 8,104 inmates released from October 1, 2013 through December 31, 2013, 7,967 or 98.3% were sentenced under the 85% law, and 137 (1.7%) were not. This 98.3% represents only those inmates who have every component of their sentence covered by the 85% law.

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/pub/timeserv/doing/

"Me llaman el desaparecido
Que cuando llega ya se ha ido
Volando vengo, volando voy
Deprisa deprisa a rumbo perdido"
How the hell do you get fat in jail? I went to jail for 10 days about 12 years ago and I came out looking gaunt.

The Maximally Pathetic Schema: Xs who labor to convince Ys that “I’m not one of those despicable Zs!,” when in fact it is obvious to the meanest intelligence that the Ys see no difference between Xs and Zs, don’t care anyway, and would love to throw both Xs and Zs into a gulag.

- Adrian Vermeule
Quote: (06-05-2015 08:40 AM)VolandoVengoVolandoVoy Wrote:  

Quote: (06-05-2015 08:04 AM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

It's still a pussy pass.

Nope, they don't fuck around in Florida. Unless she gets a new trial or a resentencing hearing, looks like she will have to serve a minimum of 85% of the 24 years, or 20 years and 5 months, minus credit for time already served awaiting trial.

Those sentenced to prison in Florida who committed their crimes on or after October 1, 1995 will serve a minimum of 85% of their sentences. This applies to all inmates, regardless of the type of crime they committed. The vast majority of inmates in prison have been sentenced under the 85% law. Of the 8,104 inmates released from October 1, 2013 through December 31, 2013, 7,967 or 98.3% were sentenced under the 85% law, and 137 (1.7%) were not. This 98.3% represents only those inmates who have every component of their sentence covered by the 85% law.

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/pub/timeserv/doing/

That's good news, I hope it ends up like this in reality. 85% of 24 is still too few years but it'll put her right at the doorstep of menopause.

but wait..there's still wiggle room here.

Of the 8,104 inmates released from October 1, 2013 through December 31, 2013, 7,967 or 98.3% were sentenced under the 85% law, and 137 (1.7%) were not. This 98.3% represents only those inmates who have every component of their sentence covered by the 85% law.

Does her case fulfill the 85% law components.
Quote: (06-05-2015 08:43 AM)mrbiggs Wrote:  

How the hell do you get fat in jail? I went to jail for 10 days about 12 years ago and I came out looking gaunt.

Easy. The food served in most jails/prisons in the USA is cheap processed crap supplied by a company that the brother in law of the governor owns. It is very high in carbs, salt, and fat, while low in protein and vitamins.

Also people buy shit like cheetos and ramen from the commissaries.

"Me llaman el desaparecido
Que cuando llega ya se ha ido
Volando vengo, volando voy
Deprisa deprisa a rumbo perdido"
For a crime like this you'd probably not even get jail time in Finland. The sentences vary between fine and 6 years in jails. First timers also get half off.
Quote: (06-05-2015 08:45 AM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

but wait..there's still wiggle room here.

Of the 8,104 inmates released from October 1, 2013 through December 31, 2013, 7,967 or 98.3% were sentenced under the 85% law, and 137 (1.7%) were not. This 98.3% represents only those inmates who have every component of their sentence covered by the 85% law.

Does her case fulfill the 85% law components.

Why wouldn't it? She got convicted well over a decade after the law came into effect.

The last phrase there says that only 1.7% of inmates released in late 2013 did not have 100% of their sentence governed by this law. I'm guessing the vast majority of this 1.7% are people who were coming off of long sentences that were imposed before the law came into effect. The only way I could imagine someone having both a sentence to which the law does not apply and one to which it does, is if he were originally sent to prison before the law was instituted and then commited some crime in prison once the law had already come into effect.
this just sounds like a pretty typical day for Florida.
Her tweet "2 drunk 2 care" before the accident got 68 retweets and 45 favorites.

Perhaps we should sentence each of these twits who indulged and enabled this little narcissistic monster to a few months too?