rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ever banged a woman who had female circumcision?

Has anyone here had sex with a woman who had female genital mutilation/female circumcision? What was your impression, physically and socially (that is, did you find the seduction to proceed any differently)?

I've a serious thing for Black women, which has led to banging an Ethiopian chick before--however, she was from a progressive family and was intact (apparently rare for that country). Today I will be meeting up with a woman from Mali at her house, probably for the bang. My understanding is most women from that country are cut at a young age, so the chances are this woman has no pea in her pod. However, gaming her has proceeded fairly normally, without any detectable quirks--she enjoys talking sexy with me, etc. (as I expected).

I'm interested to hear any other's experiences with FGM women.

[Image: 82965-no-man-SHIT-no-man-gif-Office-XoJ5.gif]

I have. Why would you think it had any effect on how you game them? Also, she was able to have sexual pleasure and I think orgasm too. I forget. Ha. It should be a non-issue as far as you're concerned.

A lot of fgm is overblown and part of the feminist industrial complex. (Much like acid burned women, and widows burned alive. Things that happen in the hinterlands )

If you're in the west, and you manage to date a girl open to outsiders, chances are very low that she's been cut.

And on the odd chance that she has been cut, there's no connection between her clitoris and her brain.

Unless a big part of your game is rubbing her clit to get her out of her panties.

WIA

Menace, WIA:

You're correct that I shouldn't expect a woman's fgm status to change how she responds to game. It's a cliche, but it is nonetheless true that much of what drives a woman's sexuality is mental or emotional, rather than physical--to an extent.

I suppose the difference I expected was in the degree to which a woman who had undergone circumcision would react to explicit sexuality (sexting, talking dirty, etc.). But as you pointed out, that's probably a mistaken idea on my part.

Menace, it's interesting you confirm your girl had pleasure from sex. I presumed the pleasure a woman derives from intercourse follows the same anatomical/neurological pathways as men: stimulating the clitoris leads to orgasm, just as stimulating the head of a penis does for men. But that may be another mistaken idea.

Quote: (06-04-2015 08:01 AM)Col. Tigh Wrote:  

Has anyone here had sex with a woman who had female genital mutilation/female circumcision? What was your impression, physically and socially (that is, did you find the seduction to proceed any differently)?

I've a serious thing for Black women, which has led to banging an Ethiopian chick before--however, she was from a progressive family and was intact (apparently rare for that country). Today I will be meeting up with a woman from Mali at her house, probably for the bang. My understanding is most women from that country are cut at a young age, so the chances are this woman has no pea in her pod. However, gaming her has proceeded fairly normally, without any detectable quirks--she enjoys talking sexy with me, etc. (as I expected).

I'm interested to hear any other's experiences with FGM women.

I would never knowingly bang a Muslim b/c I don't want her crazy ass father or brother to behead me in the name of a fictional god.

I've been with a country girl who's had her clit paralyzed from having it kicked-in at the age of 9 or 12 because of a horse. She forever feels numbness in her clit area. She derives her pleasure from caring for the animals as a mean to cope with her lack of pleasure. However, it does not stop her from sensual feelings all over her body when you stimulate her nipples, ears, neck, hair, buttocks, and the occasional orgasm related to stimulating these areas.

Out of the woodwork, into the night, onto the moonlit veranda.

^^^^

Was she a better girl because of that? Was she less concerned about her pleasure than other girls?

Do you think that she was less prone to cheat than other girls?

Quote: (06-04-2015 05:03 PM)Cheetah Wrote:  

^^^^

Was she a better girl because of that? Was she less concerned about her pleasure than other girls?

Do you think that she was less prone to cheat than other girls?

She was like your little sister in her own little world, she was less concerned with trends, and would watch tv shows about animal miracles. I watched one with her, it was a dog who was resuscitated, and then disappeared from the farm house like a ghost. She focused on describing the animals most of the time, I learned much about a subject which didn't bemuse me in the slightest. However, having her gesture around with her body-language was riveting. I was introduced through my cousins who had known her since before kindergarten. When slicing the pizza at a birthday party, I heard my aunt say to my mom ''You know, this one she was hit by the horse on her (.), now she no longer...'', but of course since I was there the conversation halted. Then my little cousin told me the rest of the story with no remorse before we played Smash Bros together.

She was way prettier than them, so they would look up to her in a sense. My cousins grew up and began following nonsensical trends, while she just continued to brush the horses. They began calling her 'reserved' later-on, and they lost contact. So, stigmatized by women, her own people, for being sexually handicapped.

The girl had no problem looking at me in the eyes when we were together, which I found refreshing as first time lays usually wouldn't do so. I practiced laser-eyes (as seen in the ROK articles) ever since I read some snippet about body language years ago. Her eyes were glistening, and watery.

I would assume she derived pleasure from being close to me, I never brought up her condition as a barrier to pleasure, and neither did she. Since we knew each other from before, I wanted to make her feel special, so I made it a point to kiss her all over. I wasn't red pill before, I wasn't even purple, or blue. If there was one pill I would describe myself as, it would have been the clown pill.

[Image: 57ef8a34adea16fcf0c6f5ac0072f16c.jpg]

I seduced her when she turned around, after explaining to me how the light plays a role for this specific animal, maybe it was a rabbit. We were in the part of the barn with lots of boxes for the animals, lots of wood chips.

Yes, as she was turning around, I noticed at a certain angle her nipple was erect. I stuck my hand between her overalls, and I began rubbing her nipple, and she opened her eyes wide, and started smiling.

I'd experimented earlier by putting my hand on her thigh beforehand during the sermon, and moving it up slowly, to the point where she would giggle, put it back on my thigh, and move it up slowly.

The times were so good back then, even my teacher who was seated directly in front of us (we had the last row just because we were the odd people out), as I continued to put my hand up her jeans, my teacher turned, around looked at me, then looked at her, then looked at me again, then at her, and he jokingly said the following: ''Burn those pants!'', then he turned the fuck around, and not another word was said. Leaving me to do anything with her, I think we were both aroused at that point but I chose not to continue it there regardless. She invited me over to 'learn some things'. This was circa xx03-xx04, there was no rape propaganda going on, so my behaviour was that of a man. My teacher didn't give a shit as to what I was doing with a girl, in the middle of church.

She wasn't even in my class, but when walking to the institution of worship, I caught up to her because she complimented me on my sunglasses and/or hair. We were the last people to enter the church. Before, she went to a different school, but her father was the principle of my school, he would always bail me out of everything. Acted like a father when I needed one the most. Then when the high school districts collided, we all were centralized in one school.

I don't think she would cheat, but I was her first. But, I think we were naughty for doing what we did in Church. I like Church, but because of the blasphemy I committed in it. lol

Out of the woodwork, into the night, onto the moonlit veranda.

That's some crazy shit.

Anyway..

A friend's brother dated an African model and her clit had been whipped off when young. Apparently she used to ask him to wait outside the room while she lay alone mentally fantasizing and working herself up. She'd then shout "now!" and he'd have to run in and immediately ram it up her and fuck her like a jackhammer as hard and fast as possible. On a lucky day she could come from it. True story.

Quote: (06-04-2015 07:14 PM)Nightwing Wrote:  

I don't think she would cheat, but I was her first. But, I think we were naughty for doing what we did in Church. I like Church, but because of the blasphemy I committed in it. lol

[Image: potd.gif]

If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is.

Disable "Click here to Continue"

My Testosterone Adventure: Part I | Part II | Part III | Part IV | Part V

Quote:Quote:
if it happened to you it’s your fault, I got no sympathy and I don’t believe your version of events.

Well, I got the bang and my Mali flag. And indeed, she had no clitoris. I have to say, it is an odd thing to see--looks almost normal, the oval labia, actually quite tidy lips, no visible scarring, but... The clitoris and hood simply ain't there.

As we lay in bed afterward I asked her how she felt about sex in general. She admitted she's just so-so about it; it's not much of a great pleasure for her. To hear that confirmed what I suspected, but it made me feel pity that probably many of the millions of circumcized women out there will never experience much physical pleasure from sex. They seem to get along fine regardless, which also started me recontemplating the subject.

Mine was Sierra Leone.

No, I don't live in North Africa.

Grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference

Quote: (06-12-2015 06:11 PM)The_e_man Wrote:  

Nor do I. Plenty of immigrant African women around here in North America, though; they're becoming a staple of my sexual diet, in fact. They're feminine, sweet, and approachable, with all the physical characteristics I love about black women generally, of course.

No. While my understanding is the circumcision would occur around the clit, clitoral hood, whatever, I have also not been with women who've had labia reductions.

However, this year I've been with 2 U.S. women who have the most naturally trimmed, skin free pussies I've ever seen, and top 2-3 tightest I've known.

Most recent I was with a 36 yo whose pussy looked like a 2" slit cut in her skin, literally no outer or inner labia hardly at all to speak of, and a dinky little pea-sized dot for a clit.

Quote: (06-13-2015 12:34 PM)Col. Tigh Wrote:  

Nor do I. Plenty of immigrant African women around here in North America, though; they're becoming a staple of my sexual diet, in fact. They're feminine, sweet, and approachable, with all the physical characteristics I love about black women generally, of course.

I don't know, man. I don't want to pull the SJW card but I think female genital circumcision (or genital mutiliation, whatever you want to call it) is a human rights violation. Then again, I also feel the same way about male circumcision, but that is a very common practice here in the west so nobody seems to bat an eye at that.

Grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference

Quote: (06-14-2015 04:15 PM)The_e_man Wrote:  

I don't know, man. I don't want to pull the SJW card but I think female genital circumcision (or genital mutiliation, whatever you want to call it) is a human rights violation. Then again, I also feel the same way about male circumcision, but that is a very common practice here in the west so nobody seems to bat an eye at that.

We are in 100% agreement on both counts: I hope I didn't give the impression I am somehow in support of FGM, because I consider it an appalling theft of the capacity for sexual pleasure and a threat to their health. The thing is, for these immigrant African women, the harm is already done. I'm simply talking about experiences with these victims of circumcision who long ago were cut.

Quote: (06-04-2015 03:26 PM)Nightwing Wrote:  

I've been with a country girl who's had her clit paralyzed from having it kicked-in at the age of 9 or 12 because of a horse. She forever feels numbness in her clit area. She derives her pleasure from caring for the animals as a mean to cope with her lack of pleasure. However, it does not stop her from sensual feelings all over her body when you stimulate her nipples, ears, neck, hair, buttocks, and the occasional orgasm related to stimulating these areas.

Well I hope they killed that damn horse! Fuck. If I lost my dick at 9-12 years old who knows how fucked up I would be. Probably a chess champion or quilting king pin.

Yes, but only if we are counting pussy piercings and clit rings.
I definitely consider that genital mutilation.

Not common or practiced at all in the Maghreb with the exception of Egypt. All the other countries that practice it are Sub-Saharan. Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) is not part of Islam but rather a practice that is Tribal in nature. In North Africa the Arabs, Berbers, or Tuareg don't practice it, just Egypt and most places South.

Many Tribes at one time or another came to the realization that females hypergamous nature needed to be controlled for the sake of the Tribes survival. Right or wrong, painful and possibly deadly, strange and backward it was what they came up with their primitive resources.

In other more advanced city states the rulers would castrate a whole class of young boys to be eunuch, concubine-attendants, ensuring the control of their womens sexual and reproductive bits. Later on European man tried to use things like chastity belts to cage the cat. All of these sound extreme when you look at them but it is clear that man has gone to great lengths to reel in womens hypergamy for the strength of family and society. Now women do whatever they want and flaunt their crudeness.
Pandora's Box is forever open.

There is only one way to control a womans reproductive and sexual resources.
It's called Game.

I know a lot of pumper and dumper guys here don't give a rats ass for female pleasure, which doesn't matter for ONS.

But I reckon if the chick is not enjoying the sex, then shes going to taper it off in a LTR.

So FGM would be a long term relationship killer, unless its the middle east where marital rape laws don't apply....

Quote: (07-03-2016 06:54 PM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

I know a lot of pumper and dumper guys here don't give a rats ass for female pleasure, which doesn't matter for ONS.

But I reckon if the chick is not enjoying the sex, then shes going to taper it off in a LTR.

So FGM would be a long term relationship killer, unless its the middle east where marital rape laws don't apply....

And that is how Game saves lives, folks.
gamesaveslives#

Quote: (06-04-2015 10:08 PM)BodiPUA Wrote:  

That's some crazy shit.

Anyway..

A friend's brother dated an African model and her clit had been whipped off when young. Apparently she used to ask him to wait outside the room while she lay alone mentally fantasizing and working herself up. She'd then shout "now!" and he'd have to run in and immediately ram it up her and fuck her like a jackhammer as hard and fast as possible. On a lucky day she could come from it. True story.
HAHAHAHA!! I'm sorry,but HAHAHAHA! I'm a 40+ Kenyan in Nairobi right now and I've been with countless Maasais,Samburus,Ethiopians and Somalis from the mild Type 1 which excises only the clit tip to the Type 2 which removes the whole thing to the fearsome Type 4 which removes EVERYTHING and stitches what's left.
She must have been subjected to what WIA calls the feminist industrial complex and thinks she's frigid-no doubt we'll see her sob story on Dr.Phil.

[Image: 712px-FGC_Types.svg_.png]

Guess what? They're all orgasmic,often more so than whole women. I notice Westerners are bombarded with memes about clits and g spots that has dudes studying oral and fingering techniques like that shit was a term paper.
Firstly,her mind is most important. If she can let go and just take the D. Secondly,remember the whole vagina from the opening to the bottom of the cervix is an erogenous zone.
Do this-warm up circ female appropriately:at this stage they're often less reactive. Insert D. Fuck vigorously at least 20 minutes. Report back.
Bodipua and Col.Tigh if you think I'm talking out my ass studies have actually been done.

ask, in all innocence, “Are you able to enjoy sex?".

My translator poses the question to her, and this woman begins to laugh. She laughs and laughs and laughs, more and more violently. She laughs so hard, that eventually, she falls off her chair. When she is finally able to stop laughing long enough to gasp out her answer, my translator begins to laugh as well. The two of them shriek and shout back and forth at each other between hoots of laughter, and eventually the translator is laughing so hard that she falls off chair also.......

She explains: "This woman says that you must be either a lunatic or a complete fool to ask anyone a question like that. She says, of course she enjoys sex! What woman doesn't? The Pharaonic cannot change that! She says that no matter what they cut away from you, no one can change that!"
http://www.lightfoot-klein.com/orgasm.html

Lucrezia Catania, MD, Omar Abdulcadir, MD, Vincenzo Puppo, MD, Jole Baldaro Verde, PhD, Jasmine Abdulcadir, and Dalmar Abdulcadir Sample: 137 adult women affected by different types of FGM/C; 58 young FGM/C ladies living in the West; 57 infibulated women; 15 infibulated women after the operation of defibulation.
Results. The group of 137 women, affected by different types of FGM/C, reported orgasm in almost 86%, always 69.23%; 58 mutilated young women reported orgasm in 91.43%, always 8.57%; after defibulation 14 out of 15 infibulated women reported orgasm; the group of 57 infibulated women investigated with the FSFI questionnaire showed significant differences between group of study and an equivalent group of control in desire, arousal, orgasm, and satisfaction with mean scores higher in the group of mutilated women. No significant differences were observed between the two groups in lubrication and pain.

http://www.circumstitions.com/FGM-sex.html

As you can see they orgasm nearly 90% of the time! The only reason a woman won't orgasm is she doesn't want to-I've had at least 3 different Type 4 Somalis squirt on my balls.

Quote: (07-14-2016 07:20 AM)kikuyu1 Wrote:  

Quote: (06-04-2015 10:08 PM)BodiPUA Wrote:  

That's some crazy shit.

Anyway..

HAHAHAHA!! I'm sorry,but HAHAHAHA! I'm a 40+ Kenyan in Nairobi right now and I've been with countless Maasais,Samburus,Ethiopians and Somalis from the mild Type 1 which excises only the clit tip to the Type 2 which removes the whole thing to the fearsome Type 4 which removes EVERYTHING and stitches what's left.
She must have been subjected to what WIA calls the feminist industrial complex and thinks she's frigid-no doubt we'll see her sob story on Dr.Phil.

[Image: 712px-FGC_Types.svg_.png]

Guess what? They're all orgasmic,often more so than whole women. I notice Westerners are bombarded with memes about clits and g spots that has dudes studying oral and fingering techniques like that shit was a term paper.
Firstly,her mind is most important. If she can let go and just take the D. Secondly,remember the whole vagina from the opening to the bottom of the cervix is an erogenous zone.
Do this-warm up circ female appropriately:at this stage they're often less reactive. Insert D. Fuck vigorously at least 20 minutes. Report back.
Bodipua and Col.Tigh if you think I'm talking out my ass studies have actually been done.

ask, in all innocence, “Are you able to enjoy sex?".

My translator poses the question to her, and this woman begins to laugh. She laughs and laughs and laughs, more and more violently. She laughs so hard, that eventually, she falls off her chair. When she is finally able to stop laughing long enough to gasp out her answer, my translator begins to laugh as well. The two of them shriek and shout back and forth at each other between hoots of laughter, and eventually the translator is laughing so hard that she falls off chair also.......

She explains: "This woman says that you must be either a lunatic or a complete fool to ask anyone a question like that. She says, of course she enjoys sex! What woman doesn't? The Pharaonic cannot change that! She says that no matter what they cut away from you, no one can change that!"
http://www.lightfoot-klein.com/orgasm.html

Lucrezia Catania, MD, Omar Abdulcadir, MD, Vincenzo Puppo, MD, Jole Baldaro Verde, PhD, Jasmine Abdulcadir, and Dalmar Abdulcadir Sample: 137 adult women affected by different types of FGM/C; 58 young FGM/C ladies living in the West; 57 infibulated women; 15 infibulated women after the operation of defibulation.
Results. The group of 137 women, affected by different types of FGM/C, reported orgasm in almost 86%, always 69.23%; 58 mutilated young women reported orgasm in 91.43%, always 8.57%; after defibulation 14 out of 15 infibulated women reported orgasm; the group of 57 infibulated women investigated with the FSFI questionnaire showed significant differences between group of study and an equivalent group of control in desire, arousal, orgasm, and satisfaction with mean scores higher in the group of mutilated women. No significant differences were observed between the two groups in lubrication and pain.

http://www.circumstitions.com/FGM-sex.html

As you can see they orgasm nearly 90% of the time! The only reason a woman won't orgasm is she doesn't want to-I've had at least 3 different Type 4 Somalis squirt on my balls.

You're a disgusting savage.