rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

American Woman Blatantly Ignores Warnings And Is Eaten Alive

A tragic story, but predictable. An American tourist was skilled in a Lion park near Joburg yesterday after ignoring multiple warnings not to roll her window down when in the lion enclosure. She was dragged out of the car by a lioness and mauled to death. I have not been to this park, but to others like it. They act as a sort of cross between a zoo and a wildlife reserve. The animals are in large enclosures and drivers are allowed to drive in to see them, but are required to keep their windows rolled up.

Quote:Quote:

Johannesburg – The American woman killed by a lioness in the Lion Park on Monday had ignored several signs and verbal warnings not to drive through the area with her car windows open.
http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/L...d-20150601

There seem to have been a few of these sort of insanities recently. Another one was a Chinese tourist who got out of his car and walked up to a lion to take it's picture with his smart phone (smart phone dumb photographer). What do people think? That the warnings serve no purpose? That they are Daniel (or Daniela) in the freakin lions den and some sort of supernatural entity is going to protect them from an immensely powerful beast that could kill them with one swipe?

Anyway, the events have no impact on anything. Tourist and regulatory authorities will not change any laws or close tourist sites down. As far as they are concerned it is not their responsibility to protect people from extreme stupidity (or arrogance, i don't know)

[Image: thumb_thisthreadisworthlesswithoutp.gif]

Take care of those titties for me.

Hate to be a dick, but I am in a shitty mood. How is this tragic?

Simpson said while it had not been confirmed, it was believed she was an American tourist in her 40s. Her identity had not been established yet.

I'm thinking 40s, duh, lots of cats and in her childless state of narcissism thought the lions were just like her cats at home.
http://fourwaysreview.co.za/198868/break...on-attack/

Simpson said the lion would be taken to a second property while the park investigates. It will not be euthanized.
Can't blame the lion for acting like a lion, glad it is not being euthanized.

This article says she was 22.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...unced.html

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Does reporting everything stupid an American woman does prove any point? We already have all the evidence we need that they're wholly inferior. Also, it's not always connected with the things that make them relatively inferior. Women are dumb everywhere without being socially corrupted and brainwashed.

It sometimes feels like anecdote #65,432 of American woman being shit is just so much circle jerking at this point.

Quote: (06-02-2015 01:58 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Hate to be a dick, but I am in a shitty mood. How is this tragic?

Simpson said while it had not been confirmed, it was believed she was an American tourist in her 40s. Her identity had not been established yet.

I'm thinking 40s, duh, lots of cats and in her childless state of narcissism thought the lions were just like her cats at home.

The only thing tragic about this story is the indigestion that poor lioness will get after devouring that processed, low quality, cheap, "strong and empowered" american fatty food.

Quote: (06-02-2015 01:55 PM)Dusty Wrote:  

[Image: thumb_thisthreadisworthlesswithoutp.gif]

Apparently there is a video (yes, from her own camera), but the police have it and are obviously unlikely to make it available to the media.

Quote: (06-02-2015 01:54 PM)Bad Hussar Wrote:  

Anyway, the events have no impact on anything. Tourist and regulatory authorities will not change any laws or close tourist sites down. As far as they are concerned it is not their responsibility to protect people from extreme stupidity (or arrogance, i don't know)

This kind of park probably couldn't even exist in the US due to our legalistic culture.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

Quote: (06-02-2015 01:54 PM)Bad Hussar Wrote:  

A tragic story, but predictable. An American tourist was skilled in a Lion park near Joburg yesterday after ignoring multiple warnings not to roll her window down when in the lion enclosure. She was dragged out of the car by a lioness and mauled to death.

Hakuna Matata, bitch.

Quote: (06-02-2015 02:06 PM)SheriffBart Wrote:  

Does reporting everything stupid an American woman does prove any point? We already have all the evidence we need that they're wholly inferior. Also, it's not always connected with the things that make them relatively inferior. Women are dumb everywhere without being socially corrupted and brainwashed.

It sometimes feels like anecdote #65,432 of American woman being shit is just so much circle jerking at this point.

I know. The title is baiting a little. Too be honest I have no problem at all with America or Americans, male or female.Though most of my time in the US has been in New York and Seattle, so maybe not representative?

On a more serious note, the incident really does have a "teachable moment". Wild animals, especially immensely powerful ones like lions, are inherently dangerous and tourists must realise that warnings in this case are for real.

One down, 158.5 million to go.

"As wolves among sheep we have wandered"

ah...I don't think this has anything to do with her being a woman. Just a symptom of being an urban dweller and somewhat ignorant. I would read about 1 story a year up north of some idiot being mauled by a bear at the side of the road while feeding it pringles or candy.

If your only 'danger' signals about large animals are from watching movies where they stand up and roar and make alot of noise then you will have a false sense of safety. I'd imagine the lion probably just behaved like a large housecat and just sort of crouched and pounced like a household feline on a ball of string. Nothing went off in this lady's head that this was a dangerous situation. Same with a bear looking to eat you, it doesn't stand up and roar, it hunches down and goes silent and slowly closes the gap between itself and its prey before charging for a take down. Its not at all like the movies.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Quote: (06-02-2015 02:22 PM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

ah...I don't think this has anything to do with her being a woman. Just a symptom of being an urban dweller and somewhat ignorant. I would read about 1 story a year up north of some idiot being mauled by a bear at the side of the road while feeding it pringles or candy.

If your only 'danger' signals about large animals are from watching movies where they stand up and roar and make alot of noise then you will have a false sense of safety. I'd imagine the lion probably just behaved like a large housecat and just sort of crouched and pounced like a household feline on a ball of string. Nothing went off in this lady's head that this was a dangerous situation. Same with a bear looking to eat you, it doesn't stand up and roar, it hunches down and goes silent and slowly closes the gap between itself and its prey before charging for a take down. Its not at all like the movies.

It is just someone who chose not to follow rules/instructions. That would be the most objective analysis.

The opinionated analysis is, someone who thought rules didn't apply to her.

The feminist opinion was, she wasn't going to let the patriarchy tell her what to do.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

I read somewhere lions that are known to have a bite force of around 1000 psi. That can easily break bones. But why did she get idea too get outside the vehicle?

Quote: (06-02-2015 02:32 PM)KC4 Wrote:  

I read somewhere lions that are known to have a bite force of around 1000 psi. That can easily break bones. But why did she get idea too get outside the vehicle?

She had the windows down and apparently the lionness lunged and grabbed her.

"They had their windows all the way down, which is strictly against policy," he said. "The lion bit the lady through the window." The driver then tried to punch the lion and was scratched by the animal.

There is a video on this link. I can't link it.
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/06/02/...rts-about/

Granted - they could have just made it so the windows don't roll down. But I am sure someone would complain about that.

Quote: (06-02-2015 02:14 PM)UroboricForms Wrote:  

Hey ! I'd like to bang some of those thank you very much !

Quote: (06-02-2015 02:32 PM)KC4 Wrote:  

It doesn't seem like she got out the car. Just rolled her windows down. The lioness dragged her out.

Ja, lions are strong. I don't think they even need to bite you. Just getting swiped by their paw could probably kill you.

Luckily I didn't meet any bears when I was up North in your country earlier this year. They were all hibernating I think. Though as a half-Canadian I hopefully know not to do anything stupid to antagonise one.

So this rather large (and wild) pussy never gave her a pussy pass....So much for sisters sticking together

I bet she was trying to talk to them and waving her arms at them. Crazy people think they have a special bond with animals like they're Dr. Doolittle or some shit. Like that lady whose pet chimpanzee went nuts and ripped her face off. Or that Timothy Treadwell moron who thought it was smart to live among the bears.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

Quote: (06-02-2015 02:49 PM)TheWastelander Wrote:  

I bet she was trying to talk to them and waving her arms at them. Crazy people think they have a special bond with animals like they're Dr. Doolittle or some shit. Like that lady whose pet chimpanzee went nuts and ripped her face off. Or that Timothy Treadwell moron who thought it was smart to live among the bears.
Or the dude that thought it would be great to be fucked by a horse.

Quote: (06-02-2015 02:14 PM)UroboricForms Wrote:  

No need to call for women to be killed, that's like the feminist's solution of 'kill all white men'

two scoops
two genders
two terms

American woman, stay away from me
American woman, mama, let me be
Don't come a-hangin' around my door
I don't wanna see your face no more
I got more important things to do
Than spend my time growin' old with you
Now woman, I said stay away
American woman, listen what I say
Now woman, I said get away
American woman, listen what I say, hey
Don't wanna see your face no more
Tell you what I'm gonna do
Gonna look you right in the eye
[Image: 2226100810_1da68e8812.jpg]

Goodbye, American woman...

I pulled you out that door...

YOU BE ALIVE NO MORE, HEY!

This is a very telling song of the American woman, and her hardheadedness. I'm sure it translates to real life. Also, reminds me of that Indian kid who kept playing with the lion in the cage, and was tragically mauled to death.

Out of the woodwork, into the night, onto the moonlit veranda.

Don't tell women to not roll down their windows, teach lions to not attack women.

Seriously - they have all jello for brains with all that empowerment and moxy. Reminds me of all those women who go on missions to developing countries and then get raped left and right - of course not blaming their "oppressed" men in the end.

Also the women never really had cats or considered their nature for real - they are cute and fun animals, but even extremely docile house cats would be a wholly different story if they were 100 pounds like some large dogs. Cats are by far more feral than dogs who would only hunt in groups. Even fat housecats can be thrown out into the woods and would survive there. The woman likely never played with a cat either - any opening to a box is great fun to cats. The lioness may not even have had any desire to eat that woman - she may have only wanted to play.

[Image: 2941E14000000578-3106004-image-a-11_1433180826526.jpg]
How many of us would have survived that little play/interaction between those two?

If you leave people with too much freedom, they are going to kill themselves. My bet is that the park will only offer their own cars from now on and the windows will be wired shut.

You can't cure stupid.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

I would think the video would be on the internet in some form. It probably got her in the neck and it was lights out from there.

Quote: (06-02-2015 02:07 PM)KofiKingston Wrote:  

The only thing tragic about this story is the indigestion that poor lioness will get after devouring that processed, low quality, cheap, "strong and empowered" american fatty food.

[Image: potd.gif]