rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gay man with purple beard and man boobs criticizes ROK

* TRIGGER WARNING: EXTREME FAG *

He praises MRA at the end.

[Image: nG2UU5G.gif]

He looks like George R. R. Martin crossed with Mugatu from Zoolander.

delete

Roosh, where do you find these people (or are they blowing up your twitter with their ad hominem assaults)?

This person follows the SJW formula of criticism precisely (which is to say that there is in reality no valid criticism at all):

1. Spends the first 30 seconds trumpeting the right to everyone of freedom of thought and freedom of expression, but spends the next 6 minutes decrying ROK and implicitly suggesting that no one should hold the views espoused on the site and also implicitly suggesting that someone should do something about ROK - hypocrisy, check

2. Does not criticize the content in ROK articles in any meaningful way whatsoever, just reads the headlines and at most one or two lines from a particular article while acting offended and outright mocking ROK contributors for holding such a view. No counter arguments are offered, just a hyperbolic reaction to the "foul" content and an arrogant assumption that no one should or could think like ROK contributors (because as everyone ought to know, sjw belief systems are self-evidently correct and uber-true) - inability to actually argue for one's side except by ad hominem attacks, check

3. Without offering a single logical counter-argument to the content of ROK, inviting the viewer to instead justify his or her support for any of the views espoused on ROK, like that somehow makes his criticisms more powerful - inappropriate reversal of the onus when the sjw hasn't actually scored a hit, check

In short, criticism fail.

That's enough internet for me today. I've already run out of eye bleach.

WNC - Would Not Click

I don't get it. We've got all this great technology now, people can communicate with anyone else on the whole planet in real time and through video. And these chodes want to show what horribly obese, slobbish, disfigured lumps of protoplasm they have become to the rest of the world.

The Greeks and Romans (before the decline) had standards of beauty. They created them in sculpture that would last thousands of years in stone. They invented philosophy, rhetoric, and logic.

We get intellectually vacant, purple haired rejects, piggybacking on tech they could never design themselves.

I think Roosh once said, "Nothing intelligent has ever been said by someone with neon-colored hair." Looks like it's time to extend that philosophy to neon-colored beards and eyebrows as well. What a society we live in!

Also, is there any real reason this guy had to be shirtless in his video?

That beard is an example of toxic chemical dye.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

Seriously man... Whats wrong with the world when there are people that take a fat bald guy with purple eye brows and matching beard serious???
[Image: 29pclmp.jpg]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

I didn't watch the video, did he dye his pits also? [Image: lol.gif]

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

I was pleased to hear him mention my most recent article, and the mention of the "warrior chick" from Aliens. Lol...

The best thing that could happen to this gentleman here was to get a verbal bucket of ice water dumped on him.

For the first time in his life, he's being confronted with people who don't celebrate his deviancies.

The irony is so thick you could cut it with a knife. He says we're in poor taste? How about taking a look in the mirror, you bag of shit?

The gentleman is complaining about how judgmental we are, yet he feels compelled to make a video with no shirt on, with a nose-ring, and with purple whiskers. This is an arrogant deviant who refuses to accept the conduct of a civilized society.

Without even opening his mouth, he helps make our points.

"Anyone should be able to state their views [BURP]."

He can't even hide his slobbish tendencies.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I gazed upon his moobs!
[Image: whoa.gif]
[Image: barf.gif]

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Quote: (05-20-2015 12:29 PM)vinman Wrote:  

I gazed upon his moobs!
[Image: post-42397-vince-vaughn-motorboat-gif-Img-3hD0.gif]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

awwww crap, I actually clicked on it. I was waiting the whole time for him to cry.

In his about section on Youtube
Quote:Quote:

(Kih-Zoom) Gay igtheist (and pantheist) with a ring in my nose, I talk about a variety of subjects, often taboo subjects, sometimes it's personal, sometimes it's condensed and scripted, other times it's unscripted and ranty. I also make music.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

[Image: post-25234-thats-enough-Internet-for-toda-TxvH.gif]

Guy has bigger tits than some girls I'm perving on at the moment.

shit, Ming the Merciless really let himself go
[Image: MovieBeards-Ming-FlashGordon.png]

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

[Image: nyLtlWW.jpg]

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

I read that Singapore used to enforce vigorously its "personal appearance" codes. If you were dressed like a deviant freak, you could get your hair cut, be forced to change clothes, or even deported.

We like to laugh at the "religious police" in Saudi Arabia and Iran who make sure people don't walk around looking like despicable monstrosities.

Now I'm not so sure. Once you throw social standards out the window (like we have here in the West) then it's just a free-for-all. No rules. Anything goes. And look at what that's gotten us. Complete social breakdown.

Quote: (05-20-2015 01:07 PM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

I read that Singapore used to enforce vigorously its "personal appearance" codes. If you were dressed like a deviant freak, you could get your hair cut, be forced to change clothes, or even deported.

We like to laugh at the "religious police" in Saudi Arabia and Iran who make sure people don't walk around looking like despicable monstrosities.

Now I'm not so sure. Once you throw social standards out the window (like we have here in the West) then it's just a free-for-all. No rules. Anything goes. And look at what that's gotten us. Complete social breakdown.

Few people in this country are willing to police each other's behavior and they don't like the police policing them. You have to have one or the other or weirdo antisocial nuts like this start turning the country into a freakshow.

If you dropped this guy off in 1930s New York City he'd get his fat ass kicked by Irish cops and dragged away by mental hospital orderlies.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

Quote: (05-20-2015 01:17 PM)TheWastelander Wrote:  

If you dropped this guy off in 1930s New York City he'd get his fat ass kicked by Irish cops and dragged away by mental hospital orderlies.

Exactly. As it should be.

[Image: laugh4.gif]

More people would benefit from this treatment than you would believe.

There needs to be physical consequences for patterns of behaving in socially harmful ways.

I'll let you use your imagination...

Quote: (05-20-2015 01:21 PM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

There needs to be physical consequences for patterns of behaving in socially harmful ways.

He isn't behaving in a socially harmful way.

Quote: (05-20-2015 01:43 PM)Wadsworth Wrote:  

[Image: 12215635.jpg]

Quote: (05-20-2015 11:24 AM)DannyAlberta Wrote:  

Roosh, where do you find these people (or are they blowing up your twitter with their ad hominem assaults)?

This person follows the SJW formula of criticism precisely (which is to say that there is in reality no valid criticism at all):

1. Spends the first 30 seconds trumpeting the right to everyone of freedom of thought and freedom of expression, but spends the next 6 minutes decrying ROK and implicitly suggesting that no one should hold the views espoused on the site and also implicitly suggesting that someone should do something about ROK - hypocrisy, check.

That's not hypocrisy whatsoever. He stated clearly that he supports RoK's right to publish what it thinks freely, he's just stating his own opinion. I didn't hear a call for censorship.

Quote: (05-20-2015 01:51 PM)TheWastelander Wrote:  

Quote: (05-20-2015 01:43 PM)Wadsworth Wrote:  

[Image: 12215635.jpg]

He has every right to have a blue beard and express his opinion. He isn't being violent or even attacking anyone. Supporting "physical consequences" against those you disapprove of is socially harmful.