rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lawmakers refuse to be in rooms with female staffers

http://www.vox.com/2015/5/18/8621085/mal...tor-sexism

This is so rich.

Congressional MGTOW?

WIA

Quote:Quote:

This is what happens when sexism is only wounded and not dead, you guys.

This is what happens when bitches make false accusations for personal gain.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

Some senators and congress men don't let themselves be alone with female staff to avoid lawsuits, rumors, and controversy.

Now chicks complain that they can't have closed door meetings. So they can't advanced their careers? (Hmmm)

I wonder what they need to do behind closed doors to get a leg up on the competition..

WIA

Quote: (05-18-2015 01:58 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

This is so rich.

Congressional MGTOW?

WIA

Think about how many US jobs have been lost because small business owners would rather outsource labor overseas to avoid all the tie ups with sexual harassment. I've met quite a few business owners who said they would prefer US labor, but the risk of a lawsuit makes it not worth it. The irony of this, like the article you link, is that fewer and fewer good jobs are provided because of allegations, which many times are false or very difficult to prove. The people who complain only get poorer in the long run.

I suspect this is some of the additional appeal of robot workers: they don't sue.

Seriously rich. because women don't EVER try to take out a man in a high position. They don't EVER get scorned after getting banged out, knowing the deal, especially since you know he has a wife.

Because only MEN have to exhibit self control.

The fact that men in power have to resort to this in staffer contracts shows how "far" women have come.

Oh for fcuk's sake. If the situation is really that bad why don't you just pass a law that all congressmen, senators, and especially presidents, should take vows of celibacy? The president is the secular pope, the senators are cardinals and congressmen bishops.

All this prissiness, from the left (worried about non-existent harassment) and the right (a man should only be sexually attracted to his wife) is just ludicrous. Why would any sane man wan't any part of politics. If you have what it takes to really make it in politics you likely could make it elsewhere as well. Who needs the kind of hassle public office entails? For all their power poloiticians seem like chumps at the mercy of a ridiculous public from both "sides".

Quote: (05-18-2015 02:24 PM)Bad Hussar Wrote:  

Oh for fcuk's sake. If the situation is really that bad why don't you just pass a law that all congressmen, senators, and especially presidents, should take vows of celibacy? The president is the secular pope, the senators are cardinals and congressmen bishops.

All this prissiness, from the left (worried about non-existent harassment) and the right (a man should only be sexually attracted to his wife) is just ludicrous. Why would any sane man wan't any part of politics. If you have what it takes to really make it in politics you likely could make it elsewhere as well. Who needs the kind of hassle public office entails? For all their power poloiticians seem like chumps at the mercy of a ridiculous public from both "sides".

Power.

They won't even let them drive them somewhere? HAHAHAHA! You know this really is not that crazy of a situation because if you are familiar with the basics of risk assessment, you can calculate something like a false accusation or the like. If you minimize that risk to zero, it's a non issue.

Quote:Quote:

One woman said she had worked for her previous boss for 12 years, but he had never once taken a closed-door meeting with her. Unsurprisingly, "this made sensitive and strategic discussions extremely difficult." Another told the magazine, "Even though my boss is like a second dad to me, our office was always worried about any negative assumptions that might be made. This has made and makes my job significantly harder to do."

Strategic discussions? Like what? Decide what color panties you want to tease him with? Who discusses strategy with women anyway?

Second dad? Get the fuck outta here! See right there she is mixing work with personal shit right there. That is why he must maintain that firewall. Daddy issues all over this.

What are these idiotic lawmakers going to do with transgender staffers? They dug the hole for this coffin, let them lie in it.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

This is awesome.

Hands up if you'v ever worked with sentators/representatives and their staffers? Those young women are super cunts. For those who don't know, when there is some sort of meeting all of the elected representatives and gov't officials sit around a table, while all of the staffers sit on an outer ring of chairs against the wall...taking notes to destroy opponents later on or handing supporting documentation to the senator.

After the meeting is finished the staffers then go into action. It is usually you (if you are a staffer) doing battle with an opposing senator's staffer to get a deal done after the senators themselves have postured in a meeting. You'll call them on the phone (or walk to their office...which I did to reduce flaking on my calls) and hash it out. You have to go in armed in one hand with some great threat to destroy them if they won't cooperate and some sort of favor or sweetener if they will cooperate.

Zero of them are fat, all are under 26 yrs old between a 6 and a 7 and are just putting in time to be rewarded with some appointed government position once they turn 30 and live the high life with zero qualifications.

The ones that sit in the meetings and take zero notes and are just texting/facebooking on their iphones are the ones that are banging the senators. They know they don't have to actually work...and are usually flanked by another staffer that is a beta, worn out looking dude that has to do her and his job combined.

Politically, they a staff assistant job is a powerful position for a young person to have. Its like the political version of being Winston Wolfe in pulp fiction. You aren't in charge but you are empowered to solve shit, and its mostly all off of the record (A senator would be destroyed in the press for travelling to meetings in brazil or the arctic...but his staff can go unnoticed [Image: wink.gif]). Played right you can make or break careers of those in government around your same age.

Regular Gov't is boring, but gets pretty interesting when you get to the top....and these chicks that are banging their way to the top aren't quite hot enough to be an instagram-stitute but can parlay their ok looks with their above average intelligence and ruthlessness into being a government gold digger.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

It's because of the Lawmaking Patriarchy.

"This is what happens when appearances are put ahead of substance. Sexual harassment shouldn’t be reduced to the appearance of impropriety. Sexual harassment is an active choice that the harasser makes, and the way to fight it is to hold men who harass accountable, not to act like life on the Hill is taking place within a Victorian novel. Instead, because some powerful men mistreat women, the solution is to deprive women of opportunities for career advancement."
- Amanjaw Mancunt.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/201...burger_bar

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Quote: (05-18-2015 02:26 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

Quote: (05-18-2015 02:24 PM)Bad Hussar Wrote:  

Power.
Power is the only thing I have seen make a man shun pussy. Money, Influence, control=Power. For power, real power, is as intoxicating as pussy. Only in America do you have to forgo pussy to have political power. I assure you Putin fucks as many women as he wants.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

I did an internship on Capitol Hill while in college. By and large the Congessional secretaries were all good-looking women.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

This has been going on for a long time in all sorts of occupations. Especially, from the top of my mind, I have heard doctors and teachers/professors mention this. Especially doctors. This is why they always have a female nurse in the room when they do an exam on a woman. It is standard fare and the reason is due to all the lawsuits.

Women these days think they can shop for a man like they shop for a purse or a pair of shoes. Sorry ladies. It doesn't work that way.

Women are like sandwiches. All men love sandwiches. That's a given. But sandwiches are only good when they're fresh. Nobody wants a day old sandwich. The bread is all soggy and the meat is spoiled.

-Parlay44 @ http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-35074.html

I think it's hilarious that they think pointing it out is going to accomplish anything. Guess what Vox, the lawmakers don't give a fuck what you think.

TEAM VASECTOMY

Wait a minute. The tone of the article implies that it's the fault of men being discriminatory, and not the fault of women being predatory. I should not have read this.

[Image: fuckthat2.gif]

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Quote: (05-18-2015 01:58 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Congressional MGTOW?

Congressional CYA.

This is what a non-hostile work environment looks like, bitches.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Bitches be scheming.

Quote: (05-18-2015 10:29 PM)vinman Wrote:  

Wait a minute. The tone of the article implies that it's the fault of men being discriminatory, and not the fault of women being predatory. I should not have read this.

[Image: fuckthat2.gif]

Yeah seriously. The (obvious) reason they are doing this is to completely negate the (slim or not) chance of any bogus or opportunistic "harassment" suits by devious women. We're at that point now.

It's certainly not because these men for the most part "can't control themselves" and "rape can happen anywhere, anytime" like the lying, devious Feminists like to promote.

We're still fighting the battle guys. As you can see from the way the article is portrayed this is so far from over it's not even funny.

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

Reminds me of this Steve Sailer classic:

"Much of the appeal of feminism is that it encourages women to do what they always felt like doing anyway: take everything personally.

Looking back on a lifetime of feminism dominance of the media, I can recall distant eras when certain feminists tried to be logical, but those attempts alienated other feminists. So, today, feminism is whatever any woman is upset about. It doesn’t have to be consistent with what other feminists are upset about. It doesn’t even have to be consistent with whatever other things that particular feminist is upset about. All that matters is that whoever is bitching about whatever claims the mantle of Team Women."

http://www.unz.com/isteve/how-feminism-h...hievement/

All it takes is one her word against his situation to really fuck up a man's career. Good decision.

As for these complaining women.. You can have the ability to ruin a man's career with an accusation or you can have one on one time with powerful men but you can't have both. Sorry!

Quote: (05-18-2015 03:46 PM)Kingsley Davis Wrote:  

"This is what happens when appearances are put ahead of substance. Sexual harassment shouldn’t be reduced to the appearance of impropriety. Sexual harassment is an active choice that the harasser makes, and the way to fight it is to hold men who harass accountable, not to act like life on the Hill is taking place within a Victorian novel. Instead, because some powerful men mistreat women, the solution is to deprive women of opportunities for career advancement."
- Amanjaw Mancunt.

Sorry Mancunt, but thanks to the female vote, the very accusation, or even a rumour, or sexual impropriety, can end a political man's career.

Men didn't create a world where false accusations consistently ruin lives....women did.

Deal with it.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote:Amanda Taub from Vox Wrote:

Male legislators are treating their female aides as potential sexual scandals rather than valued employees. That's discriminatory, but it's also just plain depressing. How can we still be fighting these basic battles after so many decades of women in the workplace?

The estimable Basil Ransom wrote another thread but relevant to this:
Quote: (05-17-2015 01:40 PM)Basil Ransom Wrote:  

Axiom #1 of tribal thinking: The Things We Don't Like cannot be caused by The Things We Like.

If you determine that Something We Like has caused Something We Don't Like, you are wrong, see Axiom #1.

If civilization had been left in female hands we would still be living in grass huts. - Camille Paglia

Quote: (05-18-2015 03:52 PM)RexImperator Wrote:  

I did an internship on Capitol Hill while in college. By and large the Congessional secretaries were all good-looking women.

The secretaries I encountered were usually fantastic (secretaries are not the same as aides and staffers). They were older for the most part, and probably looked really good when young but they were like the "Mom's" of the departments. Not backstabbing, not interested in moving up, helpful and only bitchy if someone tried to fuck up their shit like ordering their own office supplies, or inventing their own processes for renting a car, getting a cake for a birthday etc.

I think the secretaries that tried to fuck one person in charge didn't last long as they had to work for virtually everyone in a department. They had to be cheerful and neutral. Contrast that with a staffer that has one boss and can proxy that bosses power over others and has a job that often requires quiet conflict. Its a bitch's dream job.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

It's been like this in corporate america for a very long time. I remember when I hired my first HR director many years ago. At the end of our first meeting she opened my office door to leave and said:

This will be the last time you're in your office with one women with the door closed. Understand?

Women have known the drill for a very long time. It's just now gotten to a point where women are getting frustrated in the downsides of the environment they've created. They want the Alpha boss that doesn't give a shit about being alone with them. They also want to be able to sue the shit out of their boss if he pisses them off.