rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dancing

Dancing

How important is dancing as part of game? Especially when going to club venues or where there is music playing, I personally think that dancing conveys ones ability to fcuk. If you come off as goofy with two left feet, you will have to spit an extra dose of fiyah to convince the lizard to come home with you.

There is an essence of coolness involved. I know some of you guys are good dancers so you never really considered it but if you dance with a woman properly, you can get her pussy wet and she will think about how well you do the 'other' dance.

Thoughts, please?

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Dancing

Dancing is very important indirectly and directly.Girls will notice you more if you dance well and who you are dancing with will know to try to keep your attention.I was at a bar a few weeks ago and it had some decent reptiles lounging around.I told the DJ if he played some of the songs I picked I would make something happen on the dance floor that was empty at that point.So he agreed and the girls were starting to dance and drink more.After a while I got buzzed up a little too much and started break dancing.I banged the hottest girl at that bar two hours later.Im 41 now and can still pull off a full windmill and It may seem lame to the younger guys here but,Its been getting me laid for 28 years

Dancing

Quote: (05-25-2011 03:17 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Dancing is very important indirectly and directly.Girls will notice you more if you dance well and who you are dancing with will know to try to keep your attention.I was at a bar a few weeks ago and it had some decent reptiles lounging around.I told the DJ if he played some of the songs I picked I would make something happen on the dance floor that was empty at that point.So he agreed and the girls were starting to dance and drink more.After a while I got buzzed up a little too much and started break dancing.I banged the hottest girl at that bar two hours later.Im 41 now and can still pull off a full windmill and It may seem lame to the younger guys here but,Its been getting me laid for 28 years

LMAOOOO@windmills and getting you laid for 28 years!!

Dayum, well sheet... if it ain't broke, don't fix it!!

I was thinking about Mixx's being a salsa dude and I might start to go to some spanish venue's and get my footwork polished.

Datz food for thought...

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Dancing

To me, dancing is a CLOSER. Many guys view it as some kind of filler or for getting kino (without no rapport). If you dance make sure it's part of your game plan and not just something you throw in hoping something will stick.

Dancing

Dancing is a big part for me, this is partly due to the loud nature of most of the venues I frequent that makes talking near impossible. WHAT, WHAT, WHAT WAS THAT, WHAT is not conducive to getting laid, but a good bump and grind session is.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Dancing

In the US clubs that play top 40 that i've been I would say it doesn't matter. Just move your arse and you're ok, I opened lot of girls "dancing"

In Latin America, joder, everyone keeps telling me that I dance like shit and they laugh, so yeah, dancing is huge in Latam.

Dancing is the weakest point of my night game, I don't have time for classes right now though.

Dancing

Dancing is huge. I wouldn't have gotten a handful of my notches were it not for my moves. It definitely translates to the bedroom too... I was self taught though.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Dancing

Just what I thought. I have signed up for two free salsa classes a stone throw from where I live...let's see.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Dancing

Quote: (05-25-2011 03:21 PM)Moma Wrote:  

I was thinking about Mixx's being a salsa dude and I might start to go to some spanish venue's and get my footwork polished.

Salsa is cool when you are latin and dancing with white, foreign girls...it gets you easy lays. When you are dancing with other latinas, who are great dancers, it gets you nothing but a peck on the cheek and a thank you....it is not DHV.

So, here is my take.

If you are going to dance with women who are new to salsa...then being a intermediate/good salsa dancer will get you laid - FAST!

If you are going to dance with women who are great salsa dancers, like a natural dancing latina, then dance something to get her out of her comfort zone and into your playing field...like West Coast Swing OR Tango. Something to make her feel you are in control, not her.

Women who are really good salsa dancers rarely turn into bangs by guys they happen to meet the same night - very rare. Unless, you are already banging her, but then banging her had nothing to do with your dance skills.

I dance salsa often, and it mostly with White or French girls who are crazy and enthusiastic about learning it, then it becomes fun again. On and off the dance floor. [Image: banana.gif]

Mixx

Dancing

Gotta agree with Mixx. I've been starting to dance salsa and I've met several women already, ranging in different ages. Haven't got a notch from dancing game yet though, but I can see how awesome its going to be when I get really good at it.

Dancing

Anyone here Samba and have any tips and how it may or may not have helped in Brazil or other SA countries?

Dancing

Quote: (05-27-2011 09:57 PM)hoops330 Wrote:  

Anyone here Samba and have any tips and how it may or may not have helped in Brazil or other SA countries?

No tips but samba seems insanely hard. You might need to have Brazilian blood...or be a natural dancer.

Dancing

Yes, we need to differentiate between Top 40 dancing (aka dude moving) or the real deal stuff (Waltz, Salsa, Merenge etc). Two situations:

- I was at some wack club and was dancing, pulled this shorty towards me and she starts grinding away. My hands are all over her, I mean I was close to finger banging this bitch, and suddenly her friend pulls her away (she wasn;t feeling my boy) and just like that she was gone! After that I said fuck pulling on the dance floor.

- I was at this charity gala. Black tie affair. They had ballroom dancing going on. Mostly cougars and grandma level ladies. I spotted one cute girl standing in the corner, who looked young -- invited her on the floor and basically took the lead in showing her how to dance. By the third song she was ready to go home with me even though I had barely touched her booty.

So two different situations leading to very unexpected results. I think specialization is key.

Dancing

I can't stress how big dancing is. I'll give my own approach -

first, make sure your hands aren't staying in one place the whole time - i see dudes doing this, usually their hands on her thighs like they are grabbing a little imaginary ball, or not even making contact

best place to lay your hands is where the inner thigh connects w/ the hip, lay your hand out flat, your fingers will usually lay down where that crease is. at first just have it there lightly, I can tell right from the start that a girl is feeling that, always. - nice zone as well, dats my secrete location - feel her panties or whatever, they love that shit. you can change up how your fingers are/where they are, to let her know you like how shes moving

keep it moving, keep it interesting (by that i mean transition her from facing away & grinding the ass on you, to having her FACE YOU - grind on your legs/straddle you/however she wants to do it - great time to attempt the make out/lightly grab her ass if you are comfortable).

however, be cautious. i have made some dance floor blunders when belligerent -- getting slapped in the face (hard) in front of my friends, a girl choking me (I dont even know what the fuck happened - it was halloween), dancing with a 6 so I wouldn't black out/fall on the ground and start vomiting, waking up on a girl's FLOOR the next morning that I had been dancing with, getting attacked/swung at by a frat bro dressed like my grandpa (never found out why)

Also some day, I am going to learn salsa. That's actual dancing - grinding which I've just gone over doesn't even compare

Dancing

Well I got signed up for two free salsa classes and my first one is this evening so I look forward to a new world.

I am not very familiar with the latin crowd..there wasn't a big latin population in the area of London that I grew up in...

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Dancing

Every notch I have, I danced with her in some form before I banged her. Even if it was just some shitty grinding, dancing was essential or extremely useful to building kino. I know not every guy needs to use the dance floor, but I use it with every seduction to a great effect. Girls love dancing and it gets them hot. Incidentally, every bar I frequent has a dance floor.

I could write pages on good dance floor game. How to approach, how to build a convo while dancing, how to isolate, how to kino escalate, how to get the kiss, what to do if she bounces, how to avoid cockblocks, what kind of moves to get her exicited, etc. I find it not to be too much different from talking game, except that you start with physical attraction instead of vibing with her.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Dancing

Quote: (05-30-2011 10:22 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

I could write pages on good dance floor game. How to approach, how to build a convo while dancing, how to isolate, how to kino escalate, how to get the kiss, what to do if she bounces, how to avoid cockblocks, what kind of moves to get her exicited, etc. I find it not to be too much different from talking game, except that you start with physical attraction instead of vibing with her.

We'll settle for a few paragraphs with highlights! [Image: smile.gif]

So, bust it out man!!

MiXX

Dancing

Every notch I have, I danced with her in some form before I banged her. Even if it was just some shitty grinding, dancing was essential or extremely useful to building kino. I know not every guy needs to use the dance floor, but I use it with every seduction to a great effect. Girls love dancing and it gets them hot. Incidentally, every bar I frequent has a dance floor.

@ Samseau : I Second Mixx's opinion on busting out a detailed instrauction manual for dance Game and accept my thanks is Anticiaption.

I dance well actually very well since I enjoy dancing and can dance to any rhythm, I do not care if there is someone on the dance floor or not I start dancing and usually invite a kind of a shy girl to dance and start dancing but closing is still a problem , either I am escalating too fast or too slow but girls loose Interest.

Answer this for me

1. What to do when Girls are shy to go to Dance floor or girls who are generally timid, Do you start light movements where you are standing ?

2. Also Roosh is not a big Advocate of approaching using dance game and recommends using dance for builiding Kino after a girl is hooked , What do you Dance masters say to that ?

"Timidity is dangerous, Better to enter with boldness. Any mistakes you commit through audacity are easily corrected with more audacity." (Robert Greene)

Dancing

3rded, bust a data sheet out!

I am no gentleman

Dancing

Quote: (05-28-2011 09:22 PM)bigxxx Wrote:  

Quote: (05-27-2011 09:57 PM)hoops330 Wrote:  

No tips but samba seems insanely hard. You might need to have Brazilian blood...or be a natural dancer.
r
I can dance samba. For men is way harder than women. for us is just follow the beat and shake it once, twice, hey the drums will stop! and dance, and donw, up!
For men there are turns, sits and the samba moves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xi4HjybA...re=related

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

Dancing

I've seen a few billboards for free salsa lessons every Friday. Guess I should take advantage of it and see what I learn

Dancing

Quote: (05-25-2011 03:49 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

To me, dancing is a CLOSER. Many guys view it as some kind of filler or for getting kino (without no rapport). If you dance make sure it's part of your game plan and not just something you throw in hoping something will stick.

If you and the target do not speak the same language, this can be an opener, closer, DVHer, you name it. The less opportunity you have to use your lyrics on freaks, the more important this part of your game is.

Dancing

Yo Dee Dawg!!!

Get ready boy!! It's almost time.....It's almost time.

Mixx

Dancing

there are already two threads on this topic...which i believe would increase in the future.

Dancing

Quote: (05-30-2011 10:44 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

We'll settle for a few paragraphs with highlights! [Image: smile.gif]

So, bust it out man!!

MiXX

Quote: (05-30-2011 12:09 PM)docsedated Wrote:  

@ Samseau : I Second Mixx's opinion on busting out a detailed instrauction manual for dance Game and accept my thanks is Anticiaption.

I dance well actually very well since I enjoy dancing and can dance to any rhythm, I do not care if there is someone on the dance floor or not I start dancing and usually invite a kind of a shy girl to dance and start dancing but closing is still a problem , either I am escalating too fast or too slow but girls loose Interest.

Answer this for me

1. What to do when Girls are shy to go to Dance floor or girls who are generally timid, Do you start light movements where you are standing ?

2. Also Roosh is not a big Advocate of approaching using dance game and recommends using dance for builiding Kino after a girl is hooked , What do you Dance masters say to that ?

Quote: (05-30-2011 06:49 PM)latinlover Wrote:  

3rded, bust a data sheet out!

Give me 1-2 weeks and I'll have a guide out!

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.