rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

100 days without ejaculating
00 days without ejaculating
Since January 29th 2012, I've been trying to see how long I can go. I lie down and just breathe, and I imagine energy going from my feet, up my spine, to my head, then back down to my heart, solar plexus, and to the root chakra.

Within the first week I had an orgasm in my stomach. It was a real orgasm, exactly like a regular one but located in the stomach area. It was a big surprise, and as I kept going I could feel it starting to rise and I though wow, I'm in for a treat. But then it fizzled away. I haven't been able to do it again since then.

I've been doing this every day, and it keeps getting better. Sometimes I maturbate but most of the time I don't. Lately I have been, but the idea is to focus on the breathing. My record for consecutive days without going over the edge was originally 18 days. Then I made it to 41 days. Then about a year ago I made it to 46 days. But usually I could only make it to about a week or so.

But I've exceeded that and now today is day 100. And for some reason it's become easier to keep it going. Every night I do the breathing thing then after a while I masturbate as usual, but I don't go too far. I don't go all the way to the edge, I don't think it's necessary. I just do it for a while then I quit while I'm ahead. And every day I keep myself charged up by masturbating for a few minutes and I do this about 9 times a day. My self control has improved a lot and I can withstand a lot of arousal.

Sometimes when I'm just lying down watching tv or whatever I get random spasms in my arm and elsewhere, and often I feel a very mild orgasmic sensation when I'm still. I feel like a balloon that's full of water and ready to burst. And I've noticed that my memory is often sharper than usual, and sometimes my dreams are quite vivid.

I'm surprised that after 3 years I still haven't managed to have a full body orgasm. I've heard that it should only take a couple of months. But I'm going to keep going and see what happens.

Has anyone else tried this?
Why? That's the question you need to answer!
Why do you feel we needed to know this about you?
How do you not orgasm in your sleep? If I don't help my body, my body will help itself.
14 days is the recommended MAXIMUM in order for it to be beneficial. You're literally hurting yourself.
There are tantric sex techniques that show some merit to it. You can even train your body to withhold sperm (a friend of mine could do that) and still come or have male orgasms that last minutes. There are also some energy techniques that women feel. I dabbled with a few techniques in the past - might be interesting to do it. At one time I actually managed to have two women feel sexual energy just by me touching them anywhere in the body - they became addicted to sex with me for a while, but I lost that skill sometime later as I became less interested in it.

But it seems you are doing it without much preparation or any decent goals. Tantric practitioners sometimes want to augment sexual prowess not only for themselves, but what pleasure they can create with women. You can still do the very same techniques while fucking girls - just don't come and do the exercises based on some sound guidelines from a book or consultation.
This bullshit also means that you have gone 100 days without getting laid...at...all. Though I also suspect its been zero bangs since 2012, if ever. If you are on a quest to become a celibate yogi, this isn't the forum for you.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV
Ejaculation denier troll
^^^ my suspicion is that this is a troll inspired by that nofap thread

If only you knew how bad things really are.
I found it very painful to click on this thread. It got worse after reading the OP. *shudders* Why can't you just travel and let your nuts drain out like everyone else? Some of you lads make life far more complicated than it really needs to be.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.
...and then I got prostate cancer

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”
Once a day or get the fuck out

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.
He also compared Roosh to David Icke in another thread.

The guy's a troll.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18
Quote: (05-14-2015 08:36 AM)TheWastelander Wrote:  

The guy's a troll.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-46976-...pid1020087

Ya, I was thinking of giving him one of these after I read that post but I didn't want to jump the gun.

[Image: 78WrbYS.gif]

The guy's a troll.

Yes. I said that because David Icke speaks a lot of truth, with only a relative minority taking him seriously.
Quote: (05-14-2015 09:01 AM)Johnny Montoya Wrote:  

The guy's a troll.

Yes. I said that because David Icke speaks a lot of truth, with only a relative minority taking him seriously.

Quote:Quote:

According to British conspiracy theorist David Icke, 5–12 feet (1.5–3.7 m) tall, blood-drinking, shape-shifting reptilian humanoids from the Alpha Draconis star system, now hiding in underground bases, are the force behind a worldwide conspiracy against humanity.[11] He contends that most of the world's leaders are related to these reptilians, including George W. Bush of the United States, and Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom.[12] Icke's conspiracy theories now have supporters in 47 countries and he has given lectures to crowds of up to 6,000.[13][14] American writer Vicki Santillano included it in her list of the 10 most popular conspiracy theories, describing it as the "wackiest theory" she had encountered.[15]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reptilians

[Image: image.jpg]

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18
Quote: (05-14-2015 08:08 AM)heavy Wrote:  

...and then I got prostate cancer

[Image: be7.jpg]

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.
[Image: a98c04408054585ba689e1e5cb6ebbb290535402...674c90.jpg]
OP at home alone
[Image: 1431598791604.gif]
Troll effort: 3/10 on the McCoy scale.

Would Ban, but would not laugh.
He blew his load all over the forum with this cum stain of a thread.
....that goo gif...
He's the same guy who posted on mccoys thread that hilarious "can I be banned as well please?, im just a nobody"

"Especially Roosh offers really good perspectives. But like MW said, at the end of the day, is he one of us?"

- Reciproke, posted on the Roosh V Forum.
I started laughing as soon as I read the title of the thread, but it raises an interesting issue about how long you can go without ejaculating. I personally don't think I can go thirty days. A few months back, I was on day 20 or 25 or something and I went out. I was posted up at a bar and a black girl with a really banging body and an above-average face started aggressively hitting on me and touching me all over. She was with some bottom of the barrel white girl who basically started doing the same thing. I really didn't want to deal with the white girl, then I saw that the black girl was recording the whole interaction with me (I hate cameras, videos, and pictures) and decided to eject. I went home and had a wet dream. The next night, I went out and pulled. So much for that.
Relevant for OP:

[Image: otnnvb.jpg]