rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Fat Shaming Success Stories Thread. Suck it Dr. Oz!

Fat girl got less fat because some guy made fun of her online.

http://theantijared.com/2015/05/i-was-th...ame-2.html

[Image: Screen-Shot-2015-05-07-at-2.10.34-PM.png]

Sorry I meant to post in the Everything Else sub forum.

Fat girl lost a hundred pounds and now is going to compete for Miss Texas.

200 lbs girl lost a bunch of weight due to fat shaming. Now she's a cheerleader and earned a spot on the junior Olympics swim team.

We should get this thread up to 50 pages, then print it out and hand it to him.

Fat shaming is more effective when it is presented from a position that you care about the person health and appearance and this is why you are telling them to lose weight. When it comes from a position of disgust then they will take it as a personal attack and respond in a negative way.

Quote: (05-09-2015 01:22 PM)RedParadigm Wrote:  

Fat shaming is more effective when it is presented from a position that you care about the person health and appearance and this is why you are telling them to lose weight. When it comes from a position of disgust then they will take it as a personal attack and respond in a negative way.

Where are your studies though?

This has just been from my personal experience.

Quote: (05-08-2015 11:48 PM)JoyStick Wrote:  

200 lbs girl

Thats like 3 normal sized kids.

Fat shaming = tough love

I don't know how many times my mum has told me that I'm getting fat or skinny and everytime it hit home with me and I ALWAYS did something about it...

fuck up country we live in... we all know that in order to grow you have to go through discomfort. Society is so weak cause we gave to much power to women, this will change in the future cause we all know westernise society is already in a very deep hole.

I surprised everyone's favourite sjw, Lena Dunham's recent commitment to working out is not being touted as a fat shaming success story. Perhaps because it is a work in progress still?

http://pagesix.com/2015/05/12/lena-dunha...ize-small/

I don't think that quite fits Lena.

She's spent so many long years neglecting her body and health that it is going to be a long road for her, and that's if she sticks with it. However, she simply cannot say that it wasn't because of all the negative reactions she was getting for being so unfit and taking her clothes off anyway. Lie to yourself and say it is for your "health" and to help with your "OCD" and "depression" all you want Lena. Reality is you were tired of others thinking ill of you for your porker body.

Fat shaming success story if there ever was one.

EDIT: Mods should this thread be in "everything else"?

Quote: (05-11-2015 01:28 PM)Ausguy Wrote:  

Fat shaming = tough love

Back in the day when people were more emotionally mature and tougher, I guess it would be tough love.

But a lot of people can't handle anything negative, they just go into a meltdown. I mean we have stupid chicks carrying a personal space box to ride on the subway (that pic is floating around on RVF) and safe spaces on colleges and trigger warnings. It is because Western society has become soft and doesn't have to work as hard as it used to. Everything is provided practically.

The only reason we have advances is because some still have the drive to go for better, to learn and to grow. But that is not most people, most people want to feel comfortable, but it is only through discomfort are great leaps forward made.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Killer post there by samsamsam.

You gotta get comfortable with being uncomfortable if you wanna make progress in your personal growth.

Like samsamsam said most people just aren't willing to suffer. Many don't even have the desire or even the understanding to go about bettering themselves.

^^ How could I not like your post [Image: biggrin.gif]

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

It's amazing how much better these chicks look just by losing weight

Quote: (05-13-2015 08:52 PM)xcfastdude Wrote:  

The problem is, it is within them to be that big again. If a guy marries one, without knowing her history it could be one of those surprise situations where it was all the rage to buy mini pigs as pet, but many unknowingly bought full sized piglets and then they just kept growing and growing lol.

Fat shaming are reserved for those who eat McDonald's and KFC every day. Those women and men need to know they are literally killing themselves by clogging their arteries. If I see your fatass at one of those fast food chains, I will shame you. If I see you at the gym working your ass off, other than during January, I will support you. But, if you visit Dairy Queen for a blizzard after your workout saying you "deserve" a treat because you shed a couple hundred calories; then you are no better than those who hit up that fast food joint 3x a week saying you have no time to make a ham sandwich.

If you are satisfied by the way you look, God bless you, if you work at it. If you are a fat turd who thinks the world should love you the way you are, then wake the fuck up and hit the treadmill.

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

Quote: (05-13-2015 09:04 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

The problem is, it is within them to be that big again. If a guy marries one, without knowing her history it could be one of those surprise situations where it was all the rage to buy mini pigs as pet, but many unknowingly bought full sized piglets and then they just kept growing and growing lol.
That's true. But then that's when it's up to the men who date them to reinforce the healthy eating habits and exercise regimen that got them the results in the first place, and if they don't listen and get fat again, dump their ass.

I've actually known a few chicks that got skinny and lost 100+ pounds but neither has gained it back. But they do have to work extra hard at it compared to ones that have never been fat.

I smile to myself every time I see a fat girl in the gym.

Quote: (05-13-2015 09:04 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Well, yeah, you gotta check a chic's mom and dad and past to see if she's LTR material.

But for the betterment of society and for my boners, if an 8 is surrounded by fat-fucks, she'll behave like a 10. If an 8 is surrounded by other 8s, she'll be more loyal, not as bitchy, know her place more, and be more willing to want to please me.

It's all about society.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”