rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Krauser's Day Game book released

Day Game Nitro - Street pick up for Alphas.

This book (along with Roosh's upcoming day game book) has been long awaited by many who think that day game is where its at.

A bit pricey at 70 USD, but fair considering that he is probably the most high cred day gamer out there.

Anyone got a copy and went thru it?

I might change my mind after a while, but right now, 70 US$ seems too much no matter the content. If Roosh charged that much, he would be a millionaire by now.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

I really hope Roosh doesn't charge $70 for his book!

I don't think anyone except Krauser's peer reviewers will have it for another 1-2 weeks since it's only available in hardcover and delivery from lulu takes a while.

I was kind of disappointed about how he chose to release it. Hardcover only and $70? I was really excited for this book. I'm traveling right now so a hardcover's not doable and $70's about double what I'm willing to pay for a book like this.

Guess I'll have to wait for Roosh's, which I know will be released in eBook form and can bet will be priced a lot more affordably.

My book will be $20 for paperback and $15 for ebook (unrestricted PDF).... same price as Bang, even though it will be longer. It's getting close now... we're looking at an August release.

Congrats to Krauser for releasing his book.

waiting for Roosh's.

I'm on a tight budget and I can't see myself spending 70 on any book.

Krauser is worried about piracy, thats why he is keeping it hardback only.

I don't see how anybody gets away with charging $70 for a 167-page how-to book. I've had 500-page college textbooks that cost less. It's probably a good move for Krauser to not put out an ebook since with a price tag like that there would be plenty of incentive for people to pirate it off the internet.

Definitely skipping this one and buying Roosh's when it comes out.

70 bucks isn't worth something one could figure out with trial and error. does this book have some kind of info he's given to hundreds of men to charge such exorbitant prices? the average man would be better off putting 70 bucks towards some new clothes for better odds at getting laid

EDIT:

look at his day game "model"

http://krauserpua.com/day-game-model/

It's basically the same as a nightgame approach except... you use different conversational styles. but it looks exactly the same as if I were to pull a one-night stand

70 bucks for something so basic, lol

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

For me, price is not an issue. My main concern is that Krauser's vast experience is based primarily on street game with international girls in London, or other European locations. Roosh's book is presumably field tested in D.C., where I live. There is of course the added bonus of an e-book, which you can carry with you anywhere if you have a smartphone.

Quote: (05-24-2011 10:26 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Thanks man. I'm looking forward to reading your book. I liked Bang.

My book is paper only mainly for piracy reasons, like Raliv mentioned. I'm answering queries on my blog.

Samseau: For other gurus (not talking about Krauser) I have noticed that their day game tips are basically repackaged night game material.

I learned early on that they really are two separate games, and with my day game book some of you may be surprised how soft and gentle we'll be treating girls compared to Bang. It will be less alphaness and more tight conversation skill.

Quote: (05-24-2011 10:05 AM)Arobin Wrote:  

I don't think anyone except Krauser's peer reviewers will have it for another 1-2 weeks since it's only available in hardcover and delivery from lulu takes a while.

True. Hopefully some of those guys will comment about it so you get an idea whether or not it suits you.

Quote: (05-24-2011 01:41 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Samseau: For other gurus (not talking about Krauser) I have noticed that their day game tips are basically repackaged night game material.

I learned early on that they really are two separate games, and with my day game book some of you may be surprised how soft and gentle we'll be treating girls compared to Bang. It will be less alphaness and more tight conversation skill.

Roosh, can't wait for your day game book, glad to hear that August is the likely date, although the sooner the better IMO. I am realizing that I need to get more into day game, since most of the girls I end up hooking up with through the bar scene are of the scandalous, slutty, alcohol abusing, and psychologically unstable variety. I am looking to meet some more grounded, intelligent, and interesting women, and it seems that day game in bookstores, coffee shops, etc., may be a better venue for meeting "nicer girls", that maybe aren't getting belligerently drunk 4 nights a week and hooking up with random dudes.

$70 for this kind of book is a joke. I understand that Krauser is most likely taking a very basic principle of marketing with regard to price and what is considered premium wares. That only works for something that is considered very premium through tests of time and by peer review. While I don't doubt that this book has some nice info that other coaches have not put into words or outlined, it's just not possible to justify a price that's 3x that of a new release from acknowledged, established author.

Quote: (05-24-2011 10:05 AM)Arobin Wrote:  

I was kind of disappointed about how he chose to release it. Hardcover only and $70? I was really excited for this book. I'm traveling right now so a hardcover's not doable and $70's about double what I'm willing to pay for a book like this.

To me the price is not a dealbreaker for a high quality material. However I am not getting any hardcover books anymore, so I'll pass on this one.

My book will be $20 for paperback and $15 for ebook (unrestricted PDF).... same price as Bang, even though it will be longer. It's getting close now... we're looking at an August release.

[Image: thumb.gif] Good deal man. I really think after this book you should consider also writing fiction. IIRC you're a Roald Dahl fan, I could definitely see you penning the next "My Uncle Oswald"

No idea who this guy is and I didn't know Roosh was putting out a day game book. Can't wait to get my hands on that.

$70 ?

lol

The best daygame stuff thats out there is free on sashapua.com and daygame.com

Well, I would have really liked to read Krauser's book... but I simply can't spent 55 Euros on one book. And you can get the most important thing for free on his blog: his daygame model.

If Roosh's book contains some new aspects of daygame for me, I will definitely buy it.

Roosh:

Can you already present us the table of contents as an "appetizer"?

CJ: I read My Uncle Oswald and thought, "I really want to write a book like this!" Maybe in a few years but game and travel writing are my babies right now.

Bronze: Probably late July I'll start releasing some details.

Would you consider publishing in epub format as well in addition to PDF? It would look good on iPad just like your both original books, which I converted to epub and loaded on to it.

As an off question, any way to procure the hard copy internationally? Not available in Asia and would prefer a hard copy over an electronic one.

The epub is already bundled with the PDF on all my books, and I will continue to do that for future books.

Amazon is the only way to get hard copies:

http://www.amazon.com/Roosh-V%C3%B6rek/e...151&sr=8-1

If they ship to your country then you're good.

That is just silly complaining about the price of Krauser's or any book. If there is just one sentence in that book that helps you ramp up your game then exactly what is the book worth? Twenty bucks? Seventy bucks? Priceless? Anyway, it's not like you'll be thinking how much you spent when you're enjoying some cutie polishing your knob.

One thing to keep in mind. You can sit and search the internet all day for tips or you can read the distilled knowledge of someone collected all in one place right away. That time you spend surfing could be time you spend out in the field applying this stuff.

Quote: (05-25-2011 11:40 AM)villageindian Wrote:  

Would you consider publishing in epub format as well in addition to PDF? It would look good on iPad just like your both original books, which I converted to epub and loaded on to it.

You can do it yourself.

Quote: (05-25-2011 01:26 PM)Selva Wrote:  

That is just silly complaining about the price of Krauser's or any book. If there is just one sentence in that book that helps you ramp up your game then exactly what is the book worth? Twenty bucks? Seventy bucks? Priceless? Anyway, it's not like you'll be thinking how much you spent when you're enjoying some cutie polishing your knob.

Well, if after reading 175 pages I found just one sentence which was relevant for me, then I would say it was waste of time, and the author did an incredibly bad job. Even free would be too much for such a book. Trust me, you'll find more than one sentence to help your day game even if you just read the bible.

Quote:Quote:

One thing to keep in mind. You can sit and search the internet all day for tips or you can read the distilled knowledge of someone collected all in one place right away.

Are you saying this book is just filtered copypasta from Internet written by different people in different places? Then it has little value, if any. Especially if you consider the fact that pieces of knowledge which I'd filter out as irrelevant to me might be very relevant for you.

Question: have you personally seen/read this book, or you're speculating about its content?