rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Montreal hunting season has begun

Just came back from back to back nights out in Montreal, the weather is really kicking off mid 70'S and warm nights, this will only last until the end of August.

Looking around last night at Joverse bar I could not believe the amount of talent around me it's so insane I had to write about it, hope this won't get me banned because I have only positive things to say.

It seems like anywhere i go in the city there is a 1.5 ratio man to woman.

I please offer all people in the area to come here when they can in the summer in the next years and tell me straight up if I am exagerating about this city.

It's crazy and I'm not even pulling I'm in a marital situation I just feel bad for the players not here.

Please note this is the only promotional thread I will ever initiate about Montreal, I just had to put it out, so I ain't trolling believe me.

PM me for where to go.

If you have to clear you ain't trollin, you's trolling.

Quote:Quote:

PM me for where to go.

Bust out a data sheet.

[Image: tumblr_mj9cl87fWe1rxe3vko1_500.gif]

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

[Image: giphy.gif]

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

What happened? Saruman sent in another thread good name of bars about Montreal and areas where to stay and good intel that I can pretty much say he was spot on.. he's also right early May is the best time of the year to be there with the end of exams and all girls want to party..

I will be in Montreal starting this weekend June 13th and planning to stay there for 2-3 months. If anyone wants to meet up in the city, hit me up on PM.
I will be in an Air BnB apartment in the St Laurent area.