rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl gave me her number but has a bf?

So this girl i i had seen around my campus. That i though was super cute an a sexy slim petite body to go along with it, i finally got the courage to talk to her an have a conversation with her. Now after i talked to her made her laugh etc. I asked for her number n she said well the next time i see her she'll give it too me, at first i figured that was her nice way of saying no but still i went to see anyway. So next time i saw her later that day we talked an i asked an she gave it to me, but before she took my phone she told me she has a bf but still gave it too me anyway. So out of curiosity i texted her yesterday not really expecting her to reply an sure enough she did an even remembered who i was since we had not talked for about a week or so, I asked her out an she agreed but. So what do you think ? should i go through with it even though she has a bf ?

YES. You are in college, its not like you are ruining and engagement or breaking up a family. Bang away sir...but at least try to find out what the boyfriend looks like in case you need to feel your spidey sense tingling for a blind side punch out at the bar one night.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

If you don't somebody will bang her anyway so why not?

If she gave you her phone number, she wants you to give her vagina tingles. More than likely she is a slut. Be super aggressive, high energy and fun. If you succeed with all three, She will be sucking your dick by the end of the night.

she will clearly still bang. Just game her as usual and pretend she does not have a boyfriend at all.

Relationships in college aren't serious. Just game as usual and don't let the boyfriend card phase you. I had one girl bring it up 20 times within 5 minutes. She still made out with me, but I lost the bang over the mental block. Learn from my mistake and just game as usual because that same girl I didn't bone got another guy within 2 days.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Quote: (04-25-2015 06:51 PM)Yankees2 Wrote:  

So this girl i i had seen around my campus. That i though was super cute an a sexy slim petite body to go along with it, i finally got the courage to talk to her an have a conversation with her. Now after i talked to her made her laugh etc. I asked for her number n she said well the next time i see her she'll give it too me, at first i figured that was her nice way of saying no but still i went to see anyway. So next time i saw her later that day we talked an i asked an she gave it to me, but before she took my phone she told me she has a bf but still gave it too me anyway. So out of curiosity i texted her yesterday not really expecting her to reply an sure enough she did an even remembered who i was since we had not talked for about a week or so, I asked her out an she agreed but. So what do you think ? should i go through with it even though she has a bf ?

She's either a slut or wants to make you an orbiter (and is still probably a slut).

Who gives a fuck if she has a boyfriend? That's none of your concern. Fuck away (if you don't, someone else will).

Vidi, Vici, Veni.