rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bucharest, Romania Datasheet

I am wrapping up my 10 days here in Bucharest, Romania and wanted to write a datasheet. I know there already few of them. Most of them seem outdated and I also wanted to throw out my two cents.

Where to stay: If you’re going to be here for more than a weekend, I would highly recommend you stay near Old Town area in downtown Bucharest. One of the things I was told prior to arrival was that it can get pretty loud here and it can be hard to sleep because of the loud noise and bass from all the nightclubs. I suggest you rent a flat near Old Town, or if you don’t mind the noise then I would stay in Old Town. I stayed in old town by renting a flat on AirBnb. Prices vary around $30-40 a night for a one bedroom to two bedrooms flat near the center.

Clubs/Bars: Unfortunately, I was not able to go to the high end clubs mentioned in other datasheets. From what I am told the best clubs area Bamboo, Chaboo and Bellagio. I did go to some local bars including which I will write a small review.

Freddo: This bar/club is located in the Old Town area and is one of the newer places in the area. Place is not large and pretty nicely decorated. The drink prices range from $5 to $6 USD so not too bad in terms of prices, I think a bottle is like $40.00. There was some high level talent in here, comparable to what I see in Las Vegas. I saw a lot of fake tits, and some great looking ladies in here. I would recommend this place any night of the week.
Club Control: This place is not located in Old Town but pretty close to the area. This is place is pretty chill it has outside bar, inside bar and a dance floor. I went there on a weekday and the dance floor was not happening but it was a great layout and it something like half priced drinks which made drinks like $2 to $3 USD.

Prices and Food: The prices are pretty cheap here compared to most of western countries, $5 drinks, and Mcdonalds only $5. I would say about 40% off regular big city prices of Europe and United States. The food is pretty westernized and you can find all the big name US fast food chains, and assortment of kebab and pizza restaurants throughout Bucharest.

Sightseeing: I did a little of sightseeing by using a bike, which is what I always recommend if you want to see a city without a car and paying a ton of money. The parks, and parliament building and the art around the city are pretty cool.

Girls: Romanian women are pretty enough to warrant consider doing a long term stay in Bucharest. The women are slender feminine and in abundance compared to any US and Western European city. Most of the women have dark hair, and dress nice as well. The women of Bucharest are not as thing though as their Ukrainian, Russian and Belorussian counterparts. They tend to have more curves and more muscular athletic bodies as compared to the FSU countries. The temperament of Romanian women is also more like an Italian women compared to other FSU women or Asian women. One of the best attributes of Romanian women (Romanian in general), is that they all speak English to conversational level at a minimum as compared to Belarus, Ukraine and Russia.
As for me, I enjoyed my stay here in Bucharest; it was a cool city, beautiful women and nightlife any day of the week, and with relative cheap prices. It was one of the few cities I wanted to see and on my “to do list”.

Can you do well here?

You can do well here in Romania if you stay patient, and have a few days to work, if you have a few months you can definitely pick a quite a few Romanian women. Another thing is Tinder and other line apps; they do very well because most of the women can speak English. I got quite a few hits, from this site and couldn't meet with all the women I was supposed to meet with here.

Another thing is I am Asian, didn't seem to have resistance to the women here either, which is pretty good. I don't see Romanian women having any reservations of dating outside their race.

Would I want to another long month or two month trip here?

Unfortunately, I would not want to come back here unless I had a very good reason (visiting a friend, or work reasons). The women for me were not as good as their next door counterparts in Ukraine, Poland and Hungary. I tend to like lighter haired women with less temperament than those of the Romanian women. I also noticed that almost none of the girls here wear high heels during the day, in Ukraine it almost seemed like every girl wore high heels. Also the cost was a little higher in Bucharest, as compared to Ukraine, Hungary and Poland.

If you want know anything else, please free to write reply, as I will try to answer all replies.

Quote: (04-22-2015 11:55 AM)JamesRodri Wrote:  

Great info. I'm on my way to Romania.

Did you get any ONS? Do women expect to date there like in Kiev?

Yes I did get my flag!

I met this one girl at Freddo, and we ended up meeting a few times after that.

I am not sure they want to date, but from what Roosh said though it seems like it takes a second date on the weekend or weekdays.

Oh one other thing I forgot to mention, the clubs and bars unfortunately have a skewed ratio towards men. There is much more competition from the male side as well, so that makes more things difficult as well.

Great datasheet and much appreciated. I'm leaving for Eastern Europe in a month.

Of all the countries you've mentioned visiting - Romania, Ukraine, Poland, and Hungary - which would you recommend the most for a long stay and finding a girlfriend for LTR? Both in terms of personality and femininity.

Sweet. I'm due to be there end of May. Best places to daygame?

If you're not growing, you're dying.

Serious question:

What do the Romanian women yell during sex. I know in Brazil, I heard many "Oi, Oi, Oi during sex" and in Colombia is "SI, Si, Si, or Oooo' Papi"

I'm curious on what Romanian women say.

Quote: (04-24-2015 09:36 AM)LINUX Wrote:  

Serious question:

What do the Romanian women yell during sex. I know in Brazil, I heard many "Oi, Oi, Oi during sex" and in Colombia is "SI, Si, Si, or Oooo' Papi"

mostly "Ah Ah Ah"

Lots of people mention high bitch shields in Romania. Did you notice this as well, or are these bitch shields mostly present in high-end clubs?

Quote: (04-24-2015 07:14 AM)Sguydon Wrote:  

Great datasheet and much appreciated. I'm leaving for Eastern Europe in a month.

Of all the countries you've mentioned visiting - Romania, Ukraine, Poland, and Hungary - which would you recommend the most for a long stay and finding a girlfriend for LTR? Both in terms of personality and femininity.

It really depends on what you are lookinIg for...I will try and break it down best I can, I've discussed this with a friend who also has gone to all 4 countries.

1. Ukrainian - these women tend to be less emotional and pragmatic in a feminine way. They don't show a lot of emotions are more repressed to acting out in public.

2. Romanian- are more like Italian, Mediterranean women as they show more emotion, are quick to call you out on things, and blow up emotionally sometimes, for example crying at random times, etc.

3. Polish- are more like Ukrainian women and are more reserved and show less emotion, but they have a better understanding of western culture

4. Hungarian women- very open but more reserved, but its more of a mix here because of the western influence here as well,

Romanian women for sure definitely the most emotionally unstable I've seen of them all, but this makes them more fun and exciting in public, as they love to have fun and have a good time. Where as the Ukrainian women are more reserved in public, and can be stoic at times. The polish and Hungarian women are somewhere in the middle depending on the individual girl. Polish being leaning more towards the Ukrainian and Hungarian girls more towards the emotionally type.

There are a lot of differences between I won't mention them all but they differences, Ukrainian women are the more slim of the bunch, as opposed to Romanian who tend to be more curvy and athletic.

Looking for an LTR, really depends on what you value in women. I think in terms of femininity definitely Ukraine. If you're looking for more communication, fun and emotion Romanian girls.

I personally like the Ukrainian women more because I like the lighter features of the women. I am also more of chill type personality so I don't like dealing with the drama of the Romanian women. The one thing I did really enjoy bout the Romanian women is they can communicate on a pretty good conversational level making it easier to communicate your needs to her.

Hope this helps!

Quote: (04-24-2015 07:37 AM)Prophylaxis Wrote:  

Sweet. I'm due to be there end of May. Best places to daygame?

Best day game spots pretty much all over, girls everywhere here. I saw lot of girls in Old town especially at the Starbucks near there.

I really liked the parks as well, as I would do some day game and get a good walk in everyday.

P

Quote: (04-24-2015 09:36 AM)LINUX Wrote:  

Serious question:

I can't remember, it seemed like just typical moaning of western women...

ahh.oh..oh..etc.

Peter

Quote: (04-25-2015 03:28 AM)Aaron- Wrote:  

Lots of people mention high bitch shields in Romania. Did you notice this as well, or are these bitch shields mostly present in high-end clubs?

Yes for sure! The bar Freddo had some excellent talent but almost seemed unapproachable.

I think there was two factors involved in this..

1. Romanian men are definitely more aggressive here and are just overall better looking than most of the other eastern European countries. As I mentioned before the bars always have a higher number of males, so there bitch shield is definitely up.

2. Not as a big factor but the women also tend to congregate at tables make it every more difficult. Bottles only cost like $50, so women can get there own tables make it hard to approach when they have their own tables.

Best of Luck man!

Quote: (04-24-2015 09:30 AM)JamesRodri Wrote:  

I've been to all those countries in the past year (exception being Romania) and for me the best is Ukraine by far better given the criteria you stated.

I would agree with JamesRodri, and on top of that Ukraine is much cheaper. Taking a girl out in Romania for a dinner and drinks is like $70-100, where in Ukraine is more like $25 - to $50.

Quote: (04-25-2015 07:30 AM)peterfoo22 Wrote:  

I've been to all those countries in the past year (exception being Romania) and for me the best is Ukraine by far better given the criteria you stated.

I would agree with JamesRodri, and on top of that Ukraine is much cheaper. Taking a girl out in Romania for a dinner and drinks is like $70-100, where in Ukraine is more like $25 - to $50.

If you took a girl out in Romania and paid 70-100$ I think you got ripped off.

Quote: (04-25-2015 12:59 PM)unom Wrote:  

Drinks are like $5.00 at a night club, dinner at decent restaurant is like $40.00 at least.

So its not that hard to get too $70.00, 6 drinks and a dinner would be easily $70.00.

Quote: (04-25-2015 01:20 PM)peterfoo22 Wrote:  

Drinks are like $5.00 at a night club, dinner at decent restaurant is like $40.00 at least.

So its not that hard to get too $70.00, 6 drinks and a dinner would be easily $70.00.

besides the fact that it is a bad idea to take a girl to dinner, even if you do, you can only spend 40 $ in the most expensive places in Bucharest ( even in probably the most famous restaurant in Bucharest its almost impossible to spend that much as you can see here http://www.carucubere.ro/ro/pdf/meniu_ca...bere.pdf). In my town even if you want to spend that much, you cant, because a place that expensive doesnt exist. Again with the drinks, 5$ is the price in the high-end places. You spend 70-100$ in Bucharest only if you want to be a baller.

Quote: (04-26-2015 08:04 AM)unom Wrote:  

besides the fact that it is a bad idea to take a girl to dinner, even if you do, you can only spend 40 $ in the most expensive places in Bucharest ( even in probably the most famous restaurant in Bucharest its almost impossible to spend that much as you can see here http://www.carucubere.ro/ro/pdf/meniu_ca...bere.pdf). In my town even if you want to spend that much, you cant, because a place that expensive doesnt exist. Again with the drinks, 5$ is the price in the high-end places. You spend 70-100$ in Bucharest only if you want to be a baller.

Why is taking a girl to dinner a bad thing? Do you eat alone all the time because you worry about being beta?

I didn't see any datasheet about your town. I don't know about Bucharest, but I could spend $100 easily out in Ukraine. Dinner, drinks, no problem. I don't see why it isn't possible in Bucharest.

Have you been to bucharest before? the high end up clubs charge more like $10.00 a drink and the mid tier places like $5.00 a drink.

Or..... Or...... we could stop arguing about how hard or easy it is to spend money on dinner and talk more about things that are realitive to my interest... such as the women.

I fly to Bucharest June 1st.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Quote: (04-26-2015 03:17 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Or..... Or...... we could stop arguing about how hard or easy it is to spend money on dinner and talk more about things that are realitive to my interest... such as the women.

I fly to Bucharest June 1st.

Is there anything specifically you want to know?

Peter

Fuck that the drink prices are important! [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (04-26-2015 03:14 PM)peterfoo22 Wrote:  

Have you been to bucharest before? the high end up clubs charge more like $10.00 a drink and the mid tier places like $5.00 a drink.

I can't believe I got into this discussion...

http://bambooclub.ro/wp-content/uploads/...oo-web.pdf

Based on the above prices I'd say it would be hard to take a girl out and drop more than $50.

If I drank $50 worth of Long Island Ice Teas at that Bamboo place (based on that menu, it would be around nine of them), I wouldn't be taking a girl home... She'd be taking me... To a hospital

This whole discussion begs the question: do Romanian girls tend to be materialistic compared to other EE / FSU girls?

If not, then the entire discussion how much fancy dinner / club sets you down becomes pretty irrelevant, as it would be a waste of money. If they are, then I presume $70 is even on the low side in a capital city. Any materialistic 8.5+ has plenty of guys lined up ready to take her out to the nicest clubs in town. If this is what you are looking for, you're sure as hell competing with guys who are prepared to drop more than a mere $70 on a dinner.