rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dumb Bitch shoots cat with bow and arrow, and then brags about it

[Image: original.jpg]

Not just any dumb bitch, but an actual veterinarian as in Dr. Kristen Lindsey, Veterinarian at Washington Animal Clinic in Brenham, Tx.

and not just any feral cat, but Tiger! (you couldn't make this shit up)

The smug bitch went on to say "No I did not lose my job. Lol. Psshh. Like someone would get rid of me. I’m awesome!"

Not so fast princess:
We are saddened and disturbed by the unfortunate actions of this individual, and we remind Texas residents that this conduct is not reflective of the veterinary profession or of the veterinarians who strive to embody the words of the veterinarian’s oath every day.

Upon learning of the troubling misconduct, the Brenham clinic where the veterinarian was practicing immediately condemned her actions and terminated her employment.

http://www.kbtx.com/home/headlines/Veter...93461.html

Kristen Lindsey the veterinarian just learned that even pussy cannot do outrageous things. Only a name-change will be able to help her career.

Even if she finds employment, then someone else will find the details.

Quote:Quote:

Shannon Stoddard stopped by the Washington Animal Clinic with balloons and a thank you note.

"She's amazing. She’s caring,” Stoddard said. “She’s a good vet, so maybe her bad choice of posting something on Facebook was not good. But I don't think she should be judged for it."

Washington County Resident Preston Northrup said "all these people in the cities just don't understand what goes on in the country and they get in an uproar. They ought to just mind their own business."

Indeed - because everyone would want Dr. Mengele as his pediatrician of choice.

[Image: cat+killer+witness.jpg]

Now personally I understand that she may be growing up in areas, where hunting for food is normal and I have nothing against that. But killing each other's pets is another matter and doing that as a vet, where 90% of your business is taking care of animals like that is just moronic. I guess that empowered cunt thought that she would get away with it, because she "is awesome".

I truly hope her career is over - and this is not from a SJW cause, it's a matter of principle.

[Image: 055860-437564e2-e5ca-11e4-9321-13d21702e16c.jpg]

If the victim had been a human instead of a cat this would of never made the news. Nor would it of made the news if she wasn't WB.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

She should have to eat it. What was the point of killing this cat?

My grandfather was a hunter and he only killed what he would eat. I don't see any honor in this.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

I thought for sure this would be in florida. Texas works. Not that it couldn't happen in california, all sorts of weird shit happens here, but I think something about the heat makes people crazier.

The owner shouldn't have let the cat wander off their property. If you can't control your pets, this could happen to them. Cats are an invasive species and kill all sorts of native wildlife because irresponsible owners think it's cute to let them roam free.

In rural areas it's not uncommon for cats or dogs wandering onto other people's property to get blasted if the landowner doesn't know who they belong to.

I live in a county where there's a decent sized city and patches of rural land that's never been developed. There was a big furor down here a few years ago when a rancher shot two dogs a retard let loose in his cow pasture. Don't let your animals fuck with other people's property.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

Coming to the next edition of How To Be A Veterinarian: don't post a picture of yourself with an animal you killed that looks exactly like what clients bring in every day.

If civilization had been left in female hands we would still be living in grass huts. - Camille Paglia

One day she will piss off one vengeful sonofabitch who owns a cat *and* a crossbow. He will promptly use said crossbow to even the score.

Quote: (04-19-2015 02:13 PM)aSimpNamedBrokeback Wrote:  

I’m awesome!"

Awesome at being a dumb bint.

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter

Clearly not "awesome" enough to keep her stupid ass out of the unemployment line, ha!

That was a pretty nice shot, though. I don't see anything wrong with this, assuming no law was broken. This bitch will have no problems finding another job, since being a licensed veterinarian is a skill in rather limited supply and veterinarians can always do contract work, which pays better than employed positions anyway. Animal nazis can go cry them tears. Hunting is deeply ingrained in the human psyche.

[Image: tumblr_mckks9nJel1rc29ljo1_500.gif]

Quote: (04-19-2015 03:23 PM)Fast Eddie Wrote:  

That was a pretty nice shot, though. I don't see anything wrong with this, assuming no law was broken. This bitch will have no problems finding another job, since being a licensed veterinarian is a skill in rather limited supply and veterinarians can always do contract work, which pays better than employed positions anyway. Animal nazis can go cry them tears. Hunting is deeply ingrained in the human psyche.

You do realize that her job is taking care of cats and her clients have them at home? That is not hunting there. If a kid runs up your property for some reason you just don't shoot it instantly because it's theoretically legal to do so.

Even if it was legal as it was in some countries at certain times (Jewish kid in Nazi Germany) - does it make it right?

I'm glad that there were repercussions for simply bragging on social media.

I joined social media as a way to keep in touch with people and access information. But to learn how so many people I know are just narcissistic and in need of attention (especially the women) was shocking.

As I've said, I think modestly and humility are good qualities. And that not everything has to be shared.

Quote: (04-19-2015 03:39 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Quote: (04-19-2015 03:23 PM)Fast Eddie Wrote:  

You do realize that her job is taking care of cats and her clients have them at home? That is not hunting there. If a kid runs up your property for some reason you just don't shoot it instantly because it's theoretically legal to do so.

Even if it was legal as it was in some countries at certain times (Jewish kid in Nazi Germany) - does it make it right?

What a ridiculous comparison.

As someone who's nearly been attacked by loose dogs on several different ocasions and had his car damaged by fucking outdoor cats I say: you let your animals roam all over the place, you take your chances.

The selfishness and absurdity of entitled pet owners never ceases to amaze me.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

Quote: (04-19-2015 03:47 PM)TheWastelander Wrote:  

To the owners of the cat Tiger might have been like a child of theirs.

And please - home cats invasive species? Most of them hardly eat anything in the wild - many don't even hunt properly. You cannot really control them much. And dogs at a neighborhood farmer are completely different thing than cats.

BTW - I am not against hunting, but this is just moronic - both as a neighbor and even more so as a vet.

And yes - the comparison is apt. A Jewish kid with the David's star wandering on your property could have been shot by you without repercussions. You could have taken pictures and given the body to the police. They were an invasive species according to the Nazis, so what's the problem?

Just read your posts - yes dogs can be dangerous and if your neighbor's cat damaged your car then you should have told him to pay the bill and not shoot his tabby.

Most liberals are cat owners. This is even worse than not baking a cake for a gay wedding.

She has already made the Huffington Post.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/17...90630.html

Rico... Sauve....

This reminds me of this stupid cunt

[Image: bachman-lion.jpg]

Let me go and hunt wild animals from a safe location with a rifle, amazing the skill it must take to do that.

But to answer the most important question, WHF (Would Hate Fuck).

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

^I don't have a problem with people going to Africa to hunt wild animals with rifles if the hunt is legal and regulated, they pay large hunting fees and part of the money is used for animal conservation, it is a big industry and the local economies benefit from the tourist dollars. As far as I know, lions aren't endangered over there and if the animal was to die of natural causes, it likely would be by breaking its leg in the wild and dying of exposure or getting ripped apart by a pack of hyenas, a bullet to the head from a rifle is a much better way to die. Hopefully the meat was fed to other animals or donated to people who eat lions as I believe that no part of a dead animal should go to waste.

Quote: (04-19-2015 02:42 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

[Image: cat+killer+witness.jpg]

Look at the last comment, the dude in the cowboy hat is basically saying "hey dummy, you might not want to post pics of pet cats with arrows through their head". Also notice all the women are basically high fiving her.

Quote: (04-19-2015 04:14 PM)scotian Wrote:  

^I don't have a problem with people going to Africa to hunt wild animals with rifles if the hunt is legal and regulated, they pay large hunting fees and part of the money is used for animal conservation, it is a big industry and the local economies benefit from the tourist dollars. As far as I know, lions aren't endangered over there and if the animal was to die of natural causes, it likely would be by breaking its leg in the wild and dying of exposure or getting ripped apart by a pack of hyenas, a bullet to the head from a rifle is a much better way to die. Hopefully the meat was fed to other animals or donated to people who eat lions as I believe that no part of a dead animal should go to waste. If people want to get their chemical filled meat from the grocery stores then good for them but don't hate on people who hunt for their meat as our ancestors have done since the dawn of time.

I think the problem is someone most likely held her hand during the whole expedition, but in the end pic is "look at me I killed this mighty beast".

Quote: (04-19-2015 03:55 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Quote: (04-19-2015 03:47 PM)TheWastelander Wrote:  

To the owners of the cat Tiger might have been like a child of theirs.

And please - home cats invasive species? Most of them hardly eat anything in the wild - many don't even hunt properly. You cannot really control them much. And dogs at a neighborhood farmer are completely different thing than cats.

BTW - I am not against hunting, but this is just moronic - both as a neighbor and even more so as a vet.

And yes - the comparison is apt. A Jewish kid with the David's star wandering on your property could have been shot by you without repercussions. You could have taken pictures and given the body to the police. They were an invasive species according to the Nazis, so what's the problem?

Just read your posts - yes dogs can be dangerous and if your neighbor's cat damaged your car then you should have told him to pay the bill and not shoot his tabby.

If you're seriously equating laws allowing the killing of animals with making murder legal, then I think the gap in our worldviews is too large for logical arguments to bridge.

Quote: (04-19-2015 04:33 PM)Fast Eddie Wrote:  

If you're seriously equating laws allowing the killing of animals with making murder legal, then I think the gap in our worldviews is too large for logical arguments to bridge.

There are laws that allow you to shoot people on your property, just like there are for animals.

And it's usually the same people doing both, i.e., those that live in rural areas.

Quote: (04-19-2015 04:33 PM)Fast Eddie Wrote:  

Yes - I do, but I have no problem with that - some humans are way less worth saving than many animals.

But I don't mean you by that and don't want to drag it out in some philosophical battle. Keeping it real in respect here.

Personally to me this is hunting:

Not this:

[Image: Melissa%20Bachman%20zebra.jpg]

[Image: article-2508209-19713B1A00000578-739_634x450.jpg]

[Image: b4vRH05A-600-415.jpg]

"let me go on a safari and shoot animals from the top of a jeep", but everyone has an opinion.

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.