rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lame Title-HELP ME GUYS?!?!

Yo man how the hell do I get Male Feminist OFF my name tag? lmao

It's earned - the more posts and more rep points you get the better your title gets.

Gotta give input to get output.

[Image: rUumI0j.gif]

Keep making threads like this and you'll be asking how to remove the line through your name.

Take care of those titties for me.

Spend some time looking around the forum before starting a useless thread.

Your 'title' is per how many points you have before getting banned. At this rate you might make Game Denialist

3000 - International Playboy
1500 - True Player
1000 - Alpha Male
600 - Wingman
250 - Chubby Chaser
150 - Recovering Beta
75 - Beta Orbiter
25 - Game Denialist
0 - Male Feminist

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Sorry OP, but turbopg set the bar fairly high for meltdowns over the member title system

"Banned my ass" LOL

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

Quote: (04-14-2015 02:08 PM)AlonzoNites Wrote:  

They're coming out with a new ranking soon. It's going to be called Diabetic With a Dead Dick.

Just PRAY TO GOD you don't get that ranking. I hear it comes with a wife who has three different kids by three different men.

Quote: (04-14-2015 02:31 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

They're coming out with a new ranking soon. It's going to be called Diabetic With a Dead Dick.

Just PRAY TO GOD you don't get that ranking. I hear it comes with a wife who has three different kids by three different men.

That is one of my brothers wives. Except she has six children to three different men (two youngest being my brothers).

You need to buy gold membership mate.

Cut that shit out too.

If civilization had been left in female hands we would still be living in grass huts. - Camille Paglia

We have titles? Huh.

EDIT: How many points do I need to get "International Man Of Mystery"?

EDIT AGAIN: Nah, changed my mind, I want "Post-Apocalyptic Gang Leader".

Quote: (04-14-2015 05:06 PM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

We have titles? Huh.

EDIT: How many points do I need to get "International Man Of Mystery"?

EDIT AGAIN: Nah, changed my mind, I want "Post-Apocalyptic Gang Leader".

You need to buy Platinum membership.

Every virgin you sacrifice to the forum gets you a newer more alpha title

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

Some members will lie to you and tell you that you need to get a higher post count to graduate into a new "title."

Don't believe those assholes.

They don't have your best interests in mind and are just trolling you for their own amusement.

It's a highly respected forum member named Aliblahba than runs the show when it comes to member's forum titles. You've gotta send him a dick pic for evaluation and he'll upgrade you to a higher level title based on girth and length.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (04-14-2015 02:19 PM)2Wycked Wrote:  

Sorry OP, but turbopg set the bar fairly high for meltdowns over the member title system

"Banned my ass" LOL

[Image: 6a00d8341c630a53ef0120a5c1c7c8970c-pi]

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

Why are you a male feminist?

Delete

[Image: giphy.gif]

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Quote: (04-14-2015 02:19 PM)2Wycked Wrote:  

"Banned my ass" LOL

That meltdown thread was gold. I am guessing regular meltdowns used to be a common occurrence before my time here. Thanks for the link, I haven't laughed that hard since Little Dark.

OP attempting some magic...

Quote: (04-14-2015 10:02 PM)IvanDrago Wrote:  

I am guessing regular meltdowns used to be a common occurrence before my time here.

Actually, there are relatively few public meltdowns on this forum. While there have been a few worth remembering over the years, I think that I trip into the forum archive would convince you that they've never been regular occurrences.

The membership here is and has always been high quality. While we've lost a few high profile members to public dust-ups, most members value this community enough to keep it together.

As for the non-high profile members, the trolls usually lack the talent to put together a decent meltdown thread.

I'm the King of Beijing!