rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Arobin's ColombianCupid adventures in Medellin

Background

I've never really done online dating before. I tried badoo for about 2 weeks when I was in Lima but was bored to tears with how slow and inefficient it was compared to cold approaching. I just arrived in Medellin and figured I'd give ColombianCupid a shot because I've seen others on this board speak highly of it. I've skimmed over the Colombia online dating threads on here and I got the impression you have to be on your toes for flakiness and getting played for your money. I need to go over them again to absorb everything.

Testing the Waters

I sent out the following message to about 20 girls (adapted from Roosh's template in Bang Colombia):

Quote:Quote:

Hola [name]! Me llamo Arobin. Soy de Nueva York. Acabo de llegar en tu ciudad y me gusta mucho. Estoy quedandome en El Poblado y buscando departamento. Hablo español bastante bien, pero necesito practicar más. Tal vez con una chica amable en Medellin. En los EE UU, tabajaba para [recognizable company] por 4 años despues de universidad, pero renuncié para viajar por Sudamerica y he conocido Peru, Ecuador, y Argentina y todos fueron mucho divertido!

Ví tu perfil y pareces interesante. [insert profile specific observations if the girl has anything notable in her profile] Te gusta tomar un café o traigo conmigo esta semana? Tengo celular.

Arobin

About half read the message and of those, 6 replied. One responded telling me about herself and asking about my travels, the rest sent short responses saying they wanted to talk on the phone or over MSN.

Setting up the D2

One of the "let's talk on the phone" girls sent her number, so I called her and did basic "how are you?" for a couple minutes (my phone Spanish is terrible) and then asked her if she wanted to meet for a drink the next day. She agreed, so I asked if she could meet at 9 and she said it was too late, so I offered 8 and she said it was too late. I worried she was trying to weasel a meal out of me, so I asked if she wanted to get dessert at 3 and she agreed, so I told her I'd call her in the morning with the address of the place.

I called her this morning and told her to meet me at Me Late, a chocolateria I'd gone to a few days ago that was pretty delicious. She asked if we could meet at the metro station instead and I said it's far away and she should just come to Me Late. She was really resistant to coming to Me Late (which I don't really understand) and I didn't want to walk all the way to the metro station because it's a 20 minute walk, whereas Me Late is 5 mins from my hostel. Finally I got her to agree to meet me in Parque Lleras, but she didn't know any landmarks or restaurants there so I just said I'd call when I got there.

The D2

I found her in Parque Lleras and she didn't look like her picture. She looked really young. She must have been 5' or shorter and had a really petite body. If I was to guess her age, I'd say like 14-15 and I was kind of worried about what was going on. I was wondering whether it was a young girl that lied about her age or if it was some sort of scam where I'd get extorted for dating a young girl. I also felt pretty creepy going on a date with what appeared to be a 15 year old girl (I'm 25), albeit an attractive one. I figured I'd just have dessert with her and I didn't have to start getting physical with her until I was satisfied she was actually a reasonable age.

I led her to the Me Late and she seemed nervous about going far from Parque Lleras and told me she didn't have a lot of time so it had to be someplace close. I brought her to the restaurant and I ordered us chocolate fondue with fruit, which she had a hard time with. Over the course of the date, she dropped fruit she was attempting to eat at least five times, twice on herself getting chocolate on her clothes and at one point she left the little fork in the pot for a minute then tried to lick off the chocolate and burned herself.

Despite this, at the restaurant I became satisfied she was old enough. When sitting, the height difference wasn't so substantial so she looked older. The way she spoke and moved seemed like a non-teenager except she seemed to keep obsessively playing with her hair. She said she was 20 and when I asked her about a ring she was wearing, she said it was her class ring for her bachelor's degree. Once I was satisfied she was older, I went forward with it as a normal date.

Her conversational skills were basically what Bang Colombia prepared me for. She spoke very little and when I asked her questions, she gave very simple answers and never told stories. I just did a lot of storytelling, which I'm fine doing in English, but is harder for me in Spanish. I definitely telegraphed nervousness throughout the D2 because when I don't get much reaction out of the other person, it makes me nervous. I tried to rein it in when I became conscious of it so I don't think it was a huge deal. She was kino'ing me and touching my legs and arms and she was almost constantly playing with her hair. The only bad sign I got was that occasionally she'd start looking around a lot while we were talking.

Bouncing

After about an hour, I figured it was time to bounce so I told her I had to look at more apartments and I paid and we bounced. She kept angling for extending the hangout like saying "es muy temprano. necesitas partir?" and asking where I had to go to meet with my realtor (despite her initial warning that she was short on time). I really wish I had my apartment already so I could bounce her there, but I'm still looking and sleeping in a hostel dorm, so I didn't really know what to do with her at this point, so I just said I had to go. I walked her towards the metro and said goodbye where I had to turn for my hostel. I positioned her in front of me and was looking in her eyes feeling her out for a kiss goodbye, but she went for a hug+cheek kiss.

Any constructive feedback is appreciated.

Things I'm currently confused about:
-Is there anything I need to watch out with in terms of ColombianCupid girls showing up seeming young?
-This girl seems to be atypical for ColombianCupid from what I've read because she wasn't flaky (showed up on time) and was playfully touching me a lot. Should I expect most other girls to behave differently?
-Is it normal that she didn't want to meet at the restaurant?
-What's with the girls on ColombianCupid who ask for my cell # or MSN without giving me theirs? I never hear from them.

If you are that worried about age just ask to see their ID.

Just play the numbers game. You will get some ass, trust me!

Also dont waste ur time on girls being weird or flaky.

Pretty much after initial meeting on Cupid. Get their facebook and make sure they are real and normal ie see other fotos, friends, ect.

Then proceed like you are doing.

If you don't get ass in Medellin, you can always opt for priesthood. [Image: smile.gif]

You'll get ass.....especially if you are a foreigner. CC is a surefire bet..BE AGGRESSIVE!!! Never passive!!

Mixx

-Is there anything I need to watch out with in terms of ColombianCupid girls showing up seeming young?

I have never seen or heard about this happening. Ask her questions to get some information, about her hobbies, what she does in her spare time, where some good parties are, what hoods she likes her rumba in.

-This girl seems to be atypical for ColombianCupid from what I've read because she wasn't flaky (showed up on time) and was playfully touching me a lot. Should I expect most other girls to behave differently?

I think a lot of this depends on what kind of conversation and chatting you are having beforehand. If you are rushing through to a meet-up without actually getting to know her, that will increase chances of a flake. Like Dash said, hit up a bunch of girls, and then see who shows interest, or who maybe even has an interest in something you like or shows evidence of being educated. That kind of screening cuts down on flaking considerably. Also, good looking out with making the date as close to where you are as possible; make it so that a flake, if it happens, doesn't yank you out of a normal routine or force you to travel too far.

-Is it normal that she didn't want to meet at the restaurant?

I don't know why she wouldn't go there, unless she wanted to steer you someplace pricier. Watch out for that. If she doesn't want to go where you want, and starts angling for some expensive place, well, she showed her true colors and you don't need to waste any more time.

-What's with the girls on ColombianCupid who ask for my cell # or MSN without giving me theirs? I never hear from them.

You answered your own question. On to the next chick in that case.

CC is a waste of time IMO

As for your date. As far as I can tell you did not even try to escalate.

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Quote: (05-20-2011 10:10 AM)Ajiaco Wrote:  

You answered your own question. On to the next chick in that case.

Yeah, but that's weird. If they're not going to call, why do they ask for my number at all? (god, that sounded girly) I mean they respond just to say, "Quiero hablar con voz. Que es tu numero de celular?" And then nothing.

Quote: (05-20-2011 11:12 AM)Lumiere Wrote:  

As for your date. As far as I can tell you did not even try to escalate.

Ah, I forgot to mention. I did kino escalate, but I probably could have done more. I would put my hand on her leg while we talked, moving up to around thigh. I held her hand to feign interest in a ring she was wearing. And after we left, I had my arm around her as we walked.

I'm finding kino escalation different in Colombia from my brief time here. They just don't seem to have any reaction at all to kino. I've put my hand on the girls thigh while talking to her within 5 mins of meeting her and it's almost like she doesn't notice it.

Quote: (05-19-2011 06:32 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

CC is a surefire bet.

Quote: (05-20-2011 11:12 AM)Lumiere Wrote:  

CC is a waste of time IMO

Haha, I've read through the archives and I find a bunch of threads with MiXX saying that CC is a pussyfest and Lumiere saying it's a huge waste of time because it's flooded with horny gringos. I'll see how it goes for the month. I'm treating it as supplemental to cold approaching, which I still find more interesting.

Any suggestions on how to proceed from here? My usual plan in the US would be to keep a light texting dialog to keep her warmed up then invite her for a D3 in a few days, but from what I've read, texting is a no-go here. My tentative plan is no contact until Monday/Tuesday and then invite her that afternoon to meet me for drinks the same night in Poblado. Hopefully I'll have an apartment by then and I can bounce her there after.

It is flooded with horny (old) gringos. I don't disagree with Lumiere on that note, but CC is easy, imo, because women there are 100% looking for a foreign bang or boyfriend. So, you are targeting women that are waiting for guys like you: Not Colombian or Hispanic.

Women on CC are for the most part from lower status neighborhoods. The barrios where women tend to be the easiest lay even for the ugliest and fattest, and broke Colombian local dude.

Women here are slick however, and the more experience they have dealing with gringos, the more of a slick flake she will be.

So, what I recommend is:

1. Only go for girls that are "new members" of CC. If they've been there for the past 10 years, forget it...she's already had her way with gringos and has lost her innocence. This is the one with least chance of getting laid by you.

2. Make sure you see each other on webcam. THIS IS HUGE!!! Any woman that sees a guy on cam is mnore emotionally connected to you before you even land in Colombia!

3. Avoid calling girls only a few days before you land. The more she is used to your calls, the less of a novelty you are.

4. NEVER bother with girls who answer your e-mail with 5 words for you to call her when you arrive. These are a waste of time, as tehy are not really giving you an IOI.

5. If you see a girl is online everyday without fail, she is likely a pro. Looking for a fool to pay her bills. Normal girls have busy lives working/school/kids/parents/friends.

6. Most important...NEVER, EVER, EVER accept meeting her in a rich $$$$ restaurant. Always go for a cerveza and an arepa. Go for 1st cheap dates that cost you no more than 20USD TOTAL!!! Once she proves not being a flake, and you've built a bridge to potentially fuck, then you can escalate to nicer and more intimate things. Liek dinner at your place.

Mixx

The more I read about these online adventures, it really seems to be a ton or work/waste of time.

Wouldn't it be easier just to post up on a street corner once you get there, smoke a cigarette and talk to fly girls as they walk by?

Or go to a bar/nightclub dressed sharp and saying "Hola"?

Call me old fashioned (and technologically deficient) but all this stuff seems super hard. Web camming? Im'ing? Emails? Chatting? Phone calls? Sifting thru hookers? Sifting thru girls by join date?

Jeez.

And it seems like from on here it is mostly an airball.

I am glad I have never delved into it.

Seems like your classic "short cut" that really turns into a "long cut".

Am I wrong?

Quote: (05-20-2011 01:27 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

1. Only go for girls that are "new members" of CC. If they've been there for the past 10 years, forget it...she's already had her way with gringos and has lost her innocence. This is the one with least chance of getting laid by you.

Where do you see how long they've been a member? I can't find that information in the profile anywhere.

Quote: (05-20-2011 02:06 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

The more I read about these online adventures, it really seems to be a ton or work/waste of time.

Wouldn't it be easier just to post up on a street corner once you get there, smoke a cigarette and talk to fly girls as they walk by?

Call me old fashioned (and technologically deficient) but all this stuff seems super hard. Web camming? Im'ing? Emails? Chatting? Phone calls? Sifting thru hookers? Sifting thru girls by join date?

Jeez.

Am I wrong?

There is advantages and disadvantages no doubt. Like Mixx said all these grls are looking to hangout with a gringo. So if you are decent looking stylish white guy than ALL the chicks on there easy accessible and obtainable. I dont do all that extra stuff like Mixx and some others do. I simply see a hot girl and send her a quick message saying "hey would like to hangout with you sometime, maybe grab lunch or talk over drinks" In that same message tell them to add me on Facebook. Then if they are serious they will add you on Facebook, at which point I will set up mini date. Not much energy or effort involved.

I would suggest doing this AND ALSO doing the stuff you suggested ie meeting girls on the street. Can never have enough options or resources.

@Gmanifesto - remember that CC is passive game while NOT in Colombia. Something for you to set-up while you are still at home in America/Europe. When I land in Colombia, I do not even look at CC. If you cannot establish a connection with a girl on CC 1 month before you arrive, so be it...it only cost you 25 bucks - no big deal.

however, I have never failed to have a girl waiting for me at the airport from CC and bang my brains out within a few hours of my plane landing in Colombia. That is what is sooo great about CC.

@Arobin

On the home page, you should see pre-packed search for "new members" hit that one. It will bring up new members from the whole country.

Or,

When you do a search, you can filter your search by newest members displayed FIRST! This is done in the advanced search page (paid membership).

Mixx

It's a supplement, to be sure. It's pretty low maintainence, and like Mixx said, it's full of girls specifically looking for romantic flings with foreign guys. And if your game sucks, it will tide you over until you get better. I definitely know some guys here who are pretty much hopeless, and if it weren't for the internet, who knows how they'd get chicks. But that's another thread.

Update with the girl I met up with yesterday via phone interaction:

Her (5:35 PM): Hola gracias por dejarme conocerlo me encanto el ratico. !ah y tienes ojos bonitos..
Me (8:54 PM): Gracias. Encontré un departamento hoy!

[Missed call from her at 9:04 PM] (I'm tired and didn't feel like seeing her tonight)
[Missed call from her at 9:05 PM]

Her (9:07 PM): Hola te marco y no me contesta bueno chao....besos

[Missed call from her at 9:17 PM]
[Missed call from her at 9:44 PM]
[Missed call from her at 10:03 PM]

This is my second week in Colombia, so this is pretty odd behavior to me, but I've read about Colombianas' meloso and so maybe this is normal.

Any suggestions on what to do with this? I move into my apartment (a fancy, impressive looking studio in Oviedo) tomorrow so should I just invite her over to my place for drinks at night and go for the bang there? Or I can stick with my original plan of waiting till Monday/Tuesday and inviting her to meet at a bar for drinks. I'm wondering that with a girl who gets this interested so suddenly if she'll get disinterested just as suddenly if I play aloof and let her simmer awhile.

Quote: (05-20-2011 10:12 PM)Arobin Wrote:  

Update with the girl I met up with yesterday via phone interaction:

Her (5:35 PM): Hola gracias por dejarme conocerlo me encanto el ratico. !ah y tienes ojos bonitos..
Me (8:54 PM): Gracias. Encontré un departamento hoy!

[Missed call from her at 9:04 PM] (I'm tired and didn't feel like seeing her tonight)
[Missed call from her at 9:05 PM]

Her (9:07 PM): Hola te marco y no me contesta bueno chao....besos

[Missed call from her at 9:17 PM]
[Missed call from her at 9:44 PM]
[Missed call from her at 10:03 PM]

This is my second week in Colombia, so this is pretty odd behavior to me, but I've read about Colombianas' meloso and so maybe this is normal.

Any suggestions on what to do with this? I move into my apartment (a fancy, impressive looking studio in Oviedo) tomorrow so should I just invite her over to my place for drinks at night and go for the bang there? Or I can stick with my original plan of waiting till Monday/Tuesday and inviting her to meet at a bar for drinks. I'm wondering that with a girl who gets this interested so suddenly if she'll get disinterested just as suddenly if I play aloof and let her simmer awhile.

If I were you I'd do exactly as I liked....if you have something better to do till Monday or Tuesday then do it.....If she is really hot I doubt that she will be simmering unless it is with some other guy.....hot colombianas just don't wait at home for a call.....but if she really likes you...I'm sure she'll break away to take your call.

Quote: (05-20-2011 03:03 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

Quote: (05-20-2011 02:06 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Jeez.

Am I wrong?

There is advantages and disadvantages no doubt. Like Mixx said all these grls are looking to hangout with a gringo. So if you are decent looking stylish white guy than ALL the chicks on there easy accessible and obtainable. I dont do all that extra stuff like Mixx and some others do. I simply see a hot girl and send her a quick message saying "hey would like to hangout with you sometime, maybe grab lunch or talk over drinks" In that same message tell them to add me on Facebook. Then if they are serious they will add you on Facebook, at which point I will set up mini date. Not much energy or effort involved.

I would suggest doing this AND ALSO doing the stuff you suggested ie meeting girls on the street. Can never have enough options or resources.

I will be in Cartagena next Thursday to Tuesday (Over night in Bogota on Wednesday evening) and when I hit any Colombian Spot from Bogota to Cali to Medellin to CTG I always hit up Colombian Cupid to EXCELLENT results. I have really been cleaning up on the site the past week and have a plethora of chicks lined up awaiting me arrival. I signed up for the one month membership at $29USD this past Thursday and shot them a simple smooth message conveying that I'm looking for a cool girl to chill with along with several compliments all in Spanish of course and the trap was set.

All the chicks have all eagerly hit me back with their numbers and msn/Skype contacts (I really don't want to Facebook these chicks) too much communication and access to me isn't a good thing so I think msn and Skype is enough. I also have a Luxurious Colonial Pad rented in The Old City with a rooftop lounge overlooking The Caribbean with with two of my boys and a cook and maid so logistically I'm good. I have 3 other boys coming down as well and they have a similar pad and set up down the street. I told them to get on Colombian Cupid because If your english isn't that great you can have nice chicks waiting for you down there.

I used to have chicks waiting for me at the airport but I don't like doing that anymore...I want to get in and relax a bit 1st without having to meet someone right off the bat. Your success on these sites is going to depend on your age, look and charm with the better looking girls for sure. If you look like a tired gringo backpacker staying in cheap hostels then you are probably not going to do as well with the upper echelon chicks. I have been pulling some model quality on there and I think It's directly related to my whole persona and the way I travel, look dress as well...Doesn't matter what race you are just come G...Basically Its the Swwwaaaggg!

My devilish smile and good looks on my profile page on CC doesn't hurt either and hooks em right off the bat...Ha!

@InternSwagg

I didnt really find ANY hot girls 7+ in Cartagena on CC. All the hot chicks on CC are in Quilla. Sucks I was only there one night.

Check out my TripReport/Sheet on The Colombian Caribbean Coast for some fresh intel & perspective!

Quote: (05-21-2011 09:40 AM)Dash Global Wrote:  

@InternSwagg

I didnt really find ANY hot girls 7+ in Cartagena on CC. All the hot chicks on CC are in Quilla. Sucks I was only there one night.

Check out my TripReport/Sheet on The Colombian Caribbean Coast for some fresh intel & perspective!

@ DASH: I think we have different types/preferences which can skew anyones "scale"(Which is ok)...From the posts I've read you seem to NOT to like medium/brown skin women and I like all shades of women from white down to charcoal but have an affinity and prefer women of my own color (light brown) and a bit lighter or darker shades each way. I have found some winners in Cartagena that are easily 7's, 8's, 9's but I'm not here to really compare...My body of work speaks for itself in visiting over 50 countries evaluating talent [Image: smile.gif].

Read your report good stuff bruh! I have been to Cartagena about 4 times since 2005 so I was familiar with Green Moon, Escandalo near Castellano Mall (I think I dropped that information to you on your pre-planning post before you went for off the beaten path destinations). Arsenal District and all those spots in Old City. Cartagena Is small so most things never really change...I have many local connects that I have been hanging with since I 1st visited so they keep me plugged in somewhat.

Also to address GManifesto...Bruh I feel you on your sentiments your post had me rolling BUT for cats who aren't as fluent with Spanish these sites help tremendously in getting your local language skills up to par before arrival. When I 1st started traveling International in the early 2000's I quickly realized my Spanish was picking up because of my interaction over the net with fly Spanish chicas in Latin America. But since you are fluent in Spanish your G is well documented to be able to swoop fly honies on the spot without the need of Net Game...

Quote: (05-21-2011 10:45 AM)InternationalSwagger Wrote:  

Quote: (05-21-2011 09:40 AM)Dash Global Wrote:  

@InternSwagg

@ DASH: I think we have different types/preferences which can skew anyones "scale"(Which is ok)...From the posts I've read you seem to NOT to like medium/brown skin women and I like all shades of women from white down to charcoal but have an affinity and prefer women of my own color (light brown) and a bit lighter or darker shades each way. I have found some winners in Cartagena that are easily 7's, 8's, 9's but I'm not here to really compare...My body of work speaks for itself i visiting over 5 countries evaluating talent.

Read your report good stuff bruh! I have been to Cartagena about 4 times since 2005 so I was familiar with Green Moon, Escandalo near Castellano Mall. Arsenal District and all those spots in Old City. Cartagena Is small so most things never really change...I have many local connects that I have been hanging with since I 1st visited so they keep me plugged in somewhat.

Also to address GManifesto...Bruh I feel you on your sentiments your post had me rolling BUT for cats who aren't as fluent with Spanish these sites help tremendously in getting your local language skills up to par before arrival. When I 1st started traveling International in the early 2000's I quickly realized my Spanish was picking up because of my interaction over the net with fly Spanish chicas in Latin America. But since you are fluent in Spanish your G is well documented to be able to swoop fly honies on the spot without the need of Net Game...

I suppose you are right! lol Im not really attracted to dark sistas. I love me some light skinned and mullato girls though! If you have been that many times recently than you are a pro and already know the business! Do it live my friend!

i agree with dash about baranquilla vs. cartagena in CC. the ratio of very attractive girls to the total population of the town or in colombiancupid seems out of proportion and the girls of baranquilla and how friendly they are looks great although i have not been there.

as far as cc goes, i think it's a matter of 'to each his own' although i think a lot of people who bash it haven't really used it or think that women will fall out of the sky because they were online for 5 minutes. if you don't want to put in 15 hours from the get go, save your 15 bucks. numbers game has been said before, but it cannot be more true.

i know someone mentioned something about standing on a corner, which is great and all but it's not everybody's style and please bear in mind that others here are talking about HAVING SOMEONE PICK THEM UP AT THE AIRPORT. tough to stand on the corner in colombia if you're in the states. cc has been great to me! one girl picked me up there, a couple others offered, and one other just showed up. i'm not too hard on the eyes but nothing spectacular and my spanish is pretty banged up. you can use it to lay some serious groundwork. and don't get me started on msn messenger either- i also think this is under-rated and has been good to me.

before i got here i tried to go from CC to msn to FB to webcam and it worked extremely well.

right now i'm fairly happy with a girl i met (i'm in Bogota) but i'm a fickle bastard and if i had to do my CC experience all over again, i'd make a couple changes:

- the going out in groups things that others have spoken in greater length about IS NO JOKE. i've only been to bogota and cartagena (with a girl so i only looked). when you meet up with a girl and there is no vibe, do not be bummed out, pat yourself on the back!!! don't spring for any food, be friendly and funny and think of it as a victory, not a loss. if you continue it on the friendship tip, you now could date any/all of her available friends. to say nothing of the fact that now you can go out in groups, mingle her friends with yours, and other groups that are out for the night. depending on how inclined you are towards bullshit, you can also be friendly with a girl, tell her you met a girl who you think you like so you don't want to date, and then tell her later that it did not work out. now you are a class act and she will be more inclined to be with you or better yet, set you up with her friends.

- i'm not sure i agree with what some others have posted about good/great spanish being a must. i'd say that some, functional spanish is an absolute necessity but good/great??? if you're approaching a woman at night or during the day in colombia, which would garner more responses??? a harmless gringo question like do you have a light? or why does this bottle of aquardiente poor so slow? orrrrrr, in perfect spanish, 'do you believe in magic spells?' i don't want to advocate one over the other by too much, i'm just saying it's more of a horse race then you might initially think.

- one change i did make is to spend more time in bogota. i find it underrated to what some have described. i don't find the weather THAT bad, although it does rain. i'm also okay with the temperature (i know, i know, when it's NOT raining)- i'm from the northeast in the US and honestly the temps in medellin and the fact that you can't really wear shorts could wear on me. transmilenio NOT during rush hour is not a bad way to roll (rush hours are the 8th circle of hell though, kinda like you see in those asian videos of the guards pushing people in until the doors close). i've read more then once that bogota is 'unmanageable' which is interesting because i've never heard that about a place like nyc. pick a neighborhood (there are plenty), explore, find out what you dig and during what time of the day, and prioritize. there's also more english speakers here which will serve to enable your shitty spanish or help your transition to another place depending on your approach.

-i know most people really don't like msn and i can understand why, but let me highlight some ways it has been good to me and can be used by others:
1. if your spanish is garbage, you can add a translator while you play catch up
2. you can show your status on MSN to 'appear offline' and just peep out who is there, whether their status is set to 'away' or they're available to chitchat
3. email can be slow, especially if you try to reciprocate the response time
4. they may as well remove the voice mail feature from phones here for a variety of reasons that have been stated by others. also, many girls don't text due to the expense. oftentimes you won't want to call to seem too eager. msn fits nicely in between.
5. once you have a couple dozen contacts on msn, you'll be shocked by how many times you log on and a message pops up right away.

i'm not saying it's great, just that it has it's place. particularly since it's tough to roll solo here and you may have a randon tuesday night with nothing scheduled or a something cancelled. at these times i think msn is useful.

sorry to ramble and get off point fellas! i haven't written much since i've been here and this forum was good to me before i got here so i kinda let the diarrhea of the mouth flow in hopes that it helps someone, somehow.

Here's a follow up with the CC girl. She continued calling/texting me that night despite no response from me. The final one at 2 AM saying, "Te extrano un monton." I invited her over to my apartment last night.

The short version:

She comes over, acts cold for the first hour and won't let me kiss her, finally warms up and we fuck. Along the way she grubs for food, drinks, and cab fare. MiXX was right. Incredibly easy lay.

The really long version:

Early Game

She comes over and is really standoffish and sort of cold. I show her around my apartment and then pour us glasses of wine and sit on the couch and she sits down as far away from me on the couch as she can. She doesn't really talk much, so I just keep rambling and start putting my hand on her leg while I talk. She doesn't really react one way or the other. I tell her I want to show her photos on my computer so I sit at my desk and when she comes over I gesture to my leg and say "Sentate." [Sit] and she says, "Estoy bien" [I'm okay] and continues to stand. So I show her pictures of my trip and put my hand on her lower back as I talk. After I'm showing her pictures for a couple minutes, she suddenly goes over to the window a few feet away to look at the view. I follow her and say something like, "Es una buena vista. Me gusta." [It's a good view. I like it.] Then I take her hands and try to turn her to kiss me and she refuses to turn. Then she asked me about music, so I went back to my computer to show her what music I had. After a few minutes, I got up and tried to kiss her again and she just kept looking away and refusing to face me.

Me: Estas bien? [Are you okay?]
Her: Si. [Yes]
Me: Pareces nerviosa. [You seem nervous]
Her: No estoy nerviosa. [I'm not nervous]
Me: Quieres besarme? [Do you want to kiss me?]
Her: Tienes mucho musica! [You have a lot of music!]

And then she goes over to my computer again and starts scrolling through my music. So this whole thing is super weird to me. I couldn't understand how this was the same girl that was calling and texting me the night before. I bring her to the couch and try to make out with her again and we go through the same routine. Then she turns to me and:

Her: Consiguiste mis texts? [Did you get my texts?]
Me: Si. [Yes]
Her: Bueno. [Good.]
Me: Por que me pides? [Why do you ask?]
Her: No entiendo. [I don't understand.]
Me: Por que quieres saber que recibi tus texts? [Why do you want to know that I received your texts?]
Me: Si. Recibi. Dijiste que te gustan mis ojos. [Yes, I received. You said that you like my eyes.]
Her: Si.

I didn't understand why she was saying "no entiendo" because I think the stuff I was saying was syntactically correct.

Escalating from the Kiss

I position her so she's lying against me while I run my arms over her stomach and legs and then try kissing her again and this time we start making out. We stop then start again a few minutes later, but any time I touch her back under her shirt or squeeze her ass or tits over her clothes, she moves my hand.

This is kind of going on for a while and I don't remember the exact sequence of events but we're going from sitting on the couch at points to looking out at the view to playing with my computer with making out in between but she still keeps stopping me if I try to escalate. Then she goes over to the window by my bed and so I make out with her there and as we're making out, I can feel her subtly moving me back towards my bed, so I move her to my bed and put her down on it and we start fooling around there, but she's still stopping me if I go for boobs or ass. Then after like a minute of making out she's like, "Tengo hambre!" [I'm hungry.] And I'm like, "Um... okay." And she's like, "Tengo HAMBRE!" [I'm HUNGRY!] And I'm like, "Te quieres algo para comer?" [Do you want yourself (sic) something to eat?] And she starts nodding excitedly and I'm like, "Okay, tengo brownies." [Okay, I have brownies.] And I take out packaged brownies and give her one and eat the other (sidenote: big mistake. She somehow managed to get crumbs all over my apartment).

We finish the brownies by my computer and we start making out again and she starts gently pulling me to my bed, so I pick her up completely, walk to my bed and lay her down on it, continue making out and she takes off my shirt. I go for her shirt and she stops me and says, "Para! No, no. despacio!" [Stop! No, no, slow down.] I try again and she lets me and she says, "Tengo frio!" [I'm cold.] and starts getting under the covers and I say, "No, no puedes llevar pantalones dentro los cubiertos. Es una regla." [You can't wear pants within(sic) the covers. It's a rule.] So we start making out again and I take off her pants and she says, "Despacio!" [Slow down!] but then takes them off herself, so I take off mine and get back in the bed with her.

Even though she's down to underwear, STILL any time I rub anywhere near her tits, pussy, or ass, she grabs my hand to stop me and says, "Despacio!" We continue making out and then she touches my boxers and says, "Quitatelos." [Take them off.] and so I say "Tu" [You] and she starts pulling my boxers down and gets to about knees and seems to be fidgeting around without getting them further down so I take them the rest of the way down. I start rubbing my dick against her pussy through her panties, but she keeps saying, "No! Despacio!" and grabs my dick and moves it away. So then I reach down and try to rub her pussy through her panties and I realize she's taken them off. Apparently the fidgeting after taking off my boxers was her taking off her panties. So I try to finger her for a second and she AGAIN moves my hand and is like, "No! No!"

The Sex

At this point, it's pretty clear it's all just token resistance, so I get a condom and start rubbing against her again and she moves my dick so that I'm just rubbing over her pussy instead of fucking her. We do this for a while. I flip her on top of me and get her bra off, then flip her so she's lying down again and start to have sex with her and she's like, "Ah, ah! Despacio! Me duele." [Slowly. It hurts.] so I go in slow and then suddenly she's like, "Casito! Casito!" [???] and I stop and I'm like, "Que?" And she's like, "Casito!" And I'm like, "No entiendo 'casito'..." [I don't understand 'casito'] And she's like, "Casito. Despacio." And so it went on like that with her whimpering and saying "despacio" or "casito" any time I tried to go any faster than like snail slow. The other weird thing was that she wouldn't let me touch her tits at all. Whenever I tried to go near them with my hand or mouth, she'd put a hand over them and clutch them for dear life. I don't know if Colombians are more protective of their boobs or if she's embarrassed about them because they're small by Colombian standards (like a B-cup), but she was not having it.

Then she gets a call on her cell phone and answers it while I'm still inside her. She starts talking to her friend and I wanted to see what would happen if I went faster while she was talking and she didn't react at all; like she just kept talking like nothing was going on so I was wondering if she was faking the pain earlier for whatever reason. I wasn't sure what she was saying but it sounded like she was either claiming to be at the mall near my apartment or talking to someone who was at that mall.

Then after about a minute she gets off the phone and is like, "Ya vinó?" [Have you come already?] So I said no I hadn't come yet and she starts whining and saying, "Estoy cansado." [I'm tired.] And so I'm like, "Quieres que yo termino?" [You want me to finish?] and she nods, so I'm like "Alright." And then I get this (still mid-sex, mind you):

Her: Medataxiplata! [???]
Me: Que?
Her: Medataxiplata?
Me: 'Medataxiplata?' No entiendo. ['Medataxiplata?' I don't understand.]
Her: Me da plata para el taxi porque el metro esta cerrado? [Can you give me money for a taxi because the metro is closed?]
Me: Quieres dinero para un taxi? [You want money for a taxi?]
Her: Si. Me da plata? [Yes. Will you give me money?]
Me: Podemos hablar despues? [Can we talk after?]
Her: No! Ahora. [No! Now.]
Me: Despues. [After.]
Her: Pero si? [But yes?]

Post-game

So we continue, I finish and we just lay around a while, occastionally talking, have sex again about an hour later, then lie around some more. At one point she says:

Her: Fui facil? [I was easy?]
Me: No entiendo. [I don't understand.]
Me: Oh! [I realized she meant was she easy to fuck] No pienso de eso. Solamente pienso de connecciones. Si hay un conneccion, es bueno. [I don't think about that. I only think of connections. If there's a connection, it's good.]
Me: Ummm... no me importa si es rapida o despacio. Solamente me importa si hay un conneccion y me siento un conneccion contigo. [I don't care if it's fast or slow. I only care if there's a connection and I felt a connection with you.]
Me: Um... no. No fuiste facil. [No, you weren't easy.]

Later she starts asking about taxi money again. I remembered this part in Bang Colombia (sidenote: this book is becoming increasingly eerie in how accurate it predicts my experiences in Colombia) where Roosh talked about being begged for post-lay cab money. I was trying to decide whether I liked her enough to want to see her again (which would translate to don't give her money), so I stalled a bit by teasing her and I'm like, "Oh, quieres darme plata? Por supuesto!" [You want to give *me* money? Of course!] She keeps whining and saying I should give *her* money because in Colombia the guy pays for the taxi and I tell her that in the US, women always give men all their money. She tells me that's not the way it works here. So finally I'm just like whatever, I'd actually prefer not to see this girl again, so I agreed to give her 20,000 COP (~$11) for a taxi.

I start walking her out of my apartment and she sees a container of dried blueberries on my coffee table and she looks at them and then looks at me and keeps making a deliberate show of glancing at the blueberries and raising her eyebrows. I ask her, "Quieres comer?" [Do you want to eat?] and she nods really fast and starts eating them and then she starts walking out and is like, "Llevo para comer en el taxi?" (can I take them to eat in the taxi?) And I'm like, "No... voy a comerlos." [No... I'm going to eat them.] She starts pouting but I take them away from her and walk her out and hail her a cab and that was that.

Conclusions

The experience left me feeling pretty unfulfilled. The whole thing felt like a transaction and not the result of any kind of game. I was re-reading a bit of Bang Colombia this morning and the part about the line between prostitution and normal relationship with a lower class girl definitely rang true.

Questions:
-Is this girl's behavior normal for Colombianas? (the insane texts, the weird token resistance all night)
-Any idea why she'd never let me play with her boobs?
-In the instances where she claimed she couldn't understand what I was saying, what was going on? It seems like my Spanish was correct.
-Anyone know what "casito" means? (it's possible I'm not transcribing it correctly)

not an expert, but none of the Colombians i've nailed acted like that. I'd say ur initial thought that she was very young was probably correct. Rarely do girls text in Colombia, she definitely a nutter.

Her behavior is not all that normal....her texts would qualify her for the term "intenso" and most colombianas try to avoid appearing to be "intenso" like the plague.

I attribute the resistance to the fact that you put her off for a while....I have found playing head games with poor girls to be very counter productive...if they like you they let you
know and you should respond in kind.

The girl has a complex about her boobs.

"casita" usually means whore house.

If you picked a girl up for a date in the states would you drop her off at her house after she spent the night fucking the shit out if you? If the answer is "yes" then you should pay the
girls taxi. I have a car in Colombia and I will often pay for the chicks taxi just because I don't feel like driving her home at 4 in the morning. Most of these really young chicks live with
their parents and have to be home before they get up in the morning.

The blueberry thing would have freaked me out....girls that order more food than they can eat so they bring some of it home to mom are scary also.
Chicas that are so poor that they are thinking about food are annoying at best and down right dangerous at their worst.

My advice is give the girl taxi money before she even asks and act like it is nothing.....poor girls won't come back to bang you if they have to worry about how they are going to get home and rich girls that like you won't accept the money. The chicks that don't like the way you slipped it in the back door aren't coming back anyway so who cares.

Girls that meet you in a public place and show no interest in coming home with you....well I often just ditch them at the bar and call up another chick when I get in my car.

Strangest sh*t I have ever heard.

These weird stories always seem to be from guys that meet girls on the Internet (which makes logical sense to me).

I can only deduce that this is a internet thing.

I think we are going to need Mixx's take on this.

Quote: (05-22-2011 03:04 PM)Arobin Wrote:  

At this point, it's pretty clear it's all just token resistance, so I get a condom and start rubbing against her again and she moves my dick so that I'm just rubbing over her pussy instead of fucking her. We do this for a while. I flip her on top of me and get her bra off, then flip her so she's lying down again and start to have sex with her and she's like, "Ah, ah! Despacio! Me duele." [Slowly. It hurts.] so I go in slow and then suddenly she's like, "Casito! Casito!" [???] and I stop and I'm like, "Que?" And she's like, "Casito!" And I'm like, "No entiendo 'casito'..." [I don't understand 'casito'] And she's like, "Casito. Despacio." And so it went on like that with her whimpering and saying "despacio" or "casito" any time I tried to go any faster than like snail slow. The other weird thing was that she wouldn't let me touch her tits at all. Whenever I tried to go near them with my hand or mouth, she'd put a hand over them and clutch them for dear life. I don't know if Colombians are more protective of their boobs or if she's embarrassed about them because they're small by Colombian standards (like a B-cup), but she was not having it.

Then she gets a call on her cell phone and answers it while I'm still inside her. She starts talking to her friend and I wanted to see what would happen if I went faster while she was talking and she didn't react at all; like she just kept talking like nothing was going on so I was wondering if she was faking the pain earlier for whatever reason. I wasn't sure what she was saying but it sounded like she was either claiming to be at the mall near my apartment or talking to someone who was at that mall.

Then after about a minute she gets off the phone and is like, "Ya vinó?" [Have you come already?] So I said no I hadn't come yet and she starts whining and saying, "Estoy cansado." [I'm tired.] And so I'm like, "Quieres que yo termino?" [You want me to finish?] and she nods, so I'm like "Alright." And then I get this (still mid-sex, mind you):

Her: Medataxiplata! [???]
Me: Que?
Her: Medataxiplata?
Me: 'Medataxiplata?' No entiendo. ['Medataxiplata?' I don't understand.]
Her: Me da plata para el taxi porque el metro esta cerrado? [Can you give me money for a taxi because the metro is closed?]
Me: Quieres dinero para un taxi? [You want money for a taxi?]
Her: Si. Me da plata? [Yes. Will you give me money?]
Me: Podemos hablar despues? [Can we talk after?]
Her: No! Ahora. [No! Now.]
Her: Pero si? [But yes?]

Post-game

So we continue, I finish and we just lay around a while, occastionally talking, have sex again about an hour later, then lie around some more. At one point she says:

Me: No entiendo. [I don't understand.]
Me: Oh! [I realized she meant was she easy to fuck] No pienso de eso. Solamente pienso de connecciones. Si hay un conneccion, es bueno. [I don't think about that. I only think of connections. If there's a connection, it's good.]
Me: Ummm... no me importa si es rapida o despacio. Solamente me importa si hay un conneccion y me siento un conneccion contigo. [I don't care if it's fast or slow. I only care if there's a connection and I felt a connection with you.]
Me: Um... no. No fuiste facil. [No, you weren't easy.]

Later she starts asking about taxi money again. I remembered this part in Bang Colombia (sidenote: this book is becoming increasingly eerie in how accurate it predicts my experiences in Colombia) where Roosh talked about being begged for post-lay cab money. I was trying to decide whether I liked her enough to want to see her again (which would translate to don't give her money), so I stalled a bit by teasing her and I'm like, "Oh, quieres darme plata? Por supuesto!" [You want to give *me* money? Of course!] She keeps whining and saying I should give *her* money because in Colombia the guy pays for the taxi and I tell her that in the US, women always give men all their money. She tells me that's not the way it works here. So finally I'm just like whatever, I'd actually prefer not to see this girl again, so I agreed to give her 20,000 COP (~$11) for a taxi.

I start walking her out of my apartment and she sees a container of dried blueberries on my coffee table and she looks at them and then looks at me and keeps making a deliberate show of glancing at the blueberries and raising her eyebrows. I ask her, "Quieres comer?" [Do you want to eat?] and she nods really fast and starts eating them and then she starts walking out and is like, "Llevo para comer en el taxi?" (can I take them to eat in the taxi?) And I'm like, "No... voy a comerlos." [No... I'm going to eat them.] She starts pouting but I take them away from her and walk her out and hail her a cab and that was that.

Conclusions

The experience left me feeling pretty unfulfilled. The whole thing felt like a transaction and not the result of any kind of game. I was re-reading a bit of Bang Colombia this morning and the part about the line between prostitution and normal relationship with a lower class girl definitely rang true.

Questions:
-Is this girl's behavior normal for Colombianas? (the insane texts, the weird token resistance all night)
-Any idea why she'd never let me play with her boobs?
-In the instances where she claimed she couldn't understand what I was saying, what was going on? It seems like my Spanish was correct.
-Anyone know what "casito" means? (it's possible I'm not transcribing it correctly)

After reading your post again it is obvious that she was saying "pasito" instead of "casito" which means careful or easy in colombia.

The talking on the phone while having sex is unforgivable that would be like some chick watching TV while you bang her and asking are you done yet.

This chic is not only poor but very low class.... bottom of the barrel.