rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you need to be dark triad in non western countries?

Mods, please move if this isn't the right board.

You need to be a cold and calculating dude to bang and to manage a lot of hot chicks. You can have a warm approach, but you definitely most think of yourself first. Western women, hot ones at least, have no love for altruists and men willing to compromise themselves to be with her.

That's a given.

You also don't need dancing monkey game or sarcasm in other places. Also a given.

But do you need to be ice cold (indifferent, showing little affection or any thing considered weak in the West) when you go to

1) Latin America
2) eastern Europe
3) Asia
4) the middle east or Africa?

WIA

I'll find the answer to #3 when I go to the Philippines in two weeks, and I'll be back in mid May.

I've had Colombian girls complain that I wasn't affectionate enough and don't really like how they are always wanting to hold hands and make out in public, I just explain to them that I'm an ice cold Gringo and that's just how we are. I've learned to throw them some nice compliments once in awhile, tell them that I like their dress, perfume, it works well but I don't overdue it. Definitely leave the sarcasm at home in Colombia and many girls won't get ironic jokes or making fun of their culture too much, also forget the harsh negs, a bit of light teasing is okay but really digging into them is unnecessary and unlikely to work in a guy's favour down there.

Quote: (04-07-2015 04:11 PM)CleanSlate Wrote:  

I'll find the answer to #3 when I go to the Philippines in two weeks, and I'll be back in mid May.

I was just in the Phils and you definitely need to tone down your game. Nice guy game (within reason) is the way to go. Most girls there will recoil from too direct game. They even have a hard time with western style direct eye contact.

Be the leader but, indirect game works better and the insane stuff western guys need to do to get our crazy bitches like negging will only chase them away. The cat scares easily.

Take care of those titties for me.

Quote: (04-07-2015 05:46 PM)scotian Wrote:  

I've had Colombian girls complain that I wasn't affectionate enough and don't really like how they are always wanting to hold hands and make out in public, I just explain to them that I'm an ice cold Gringo and that's just how we are. I've learned to throw them some nice compliments once in awhile, tell them that I like their dress, perfume, it works well but I don't overdue it. Definitely leave the sarcasm at home in Colombia and many girls won't get ironic jokes or making fun of their culture too much, also forget the harsh negs, a bit of light teasing is okay but really digging into them is unnecessary and unlikely to work in a guy's favour down there.

So they kinda don't respond to the amused/aloof/asshole archetype that works well here?

WIA

Quote: (04-07-2015 06:03 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Quote: (04-07-2015 05:46 PM)scotian Wrote:  

So they kinda don't respond to the amused/aloof/asshole archetype that works well here?

WIA

I can't say for sure that they don't but as a foreigner, I don't find that I have to be an asshole to these girls to win them over, if they wanted a prick then they'd probably just date a local guy. This doesn't mean that you have to be a super nice guy all of the time though, actually its probably best not to be overly eager to please her which took me awhile to learn. I think some guys have an idealized vision of foreign women who are submissive and innocent and so they lean towards being more beta because they are sick of having to put on the alpha act back home, but sometimes they go a bit overboard and forget that women all over the world want a strong man, a guy who will lead them. This is getting a bit too much into the psychological aspects of game that I"m not overly familiar with, point is that foreign women are more pleasant to deal with but they're still women at the end of the day.

First I should say that as a brand-new poster but sometime lurker on this board, I recognize WIA et al. as players of high repute from my reading. I am humbled!

Foreign women may adhere to more feminine norms, but I think the issue is bigger than that. I am an American who has spent quite a bit of time in Asia and in Latin America, where I currently live. I have come to see my home country as a flashy, cynical place where the threads of community and cooperation are being strained. This encourages all manner of bad behavior in business and also in personal dealings. I think our women becoming greedy, unpleasant, and ill-mannered cows is part of that.

That said, there is plenty of bad behavior among women to go around in these parts, so I don't think you should let your guard down overseas. The difference is it's less in-your-face than back home. I think a more genteel approach is in order overseas. In fact, as I get older, I have begun to value a cool, pleasant comportment in myself regardless of what girls think. A "harsh neg" approach just seems tiresome and unnecessarily combative to me. Maybe I've been away from the states for too long.

I know something about South East Asia and China. Actual triad members are never found without prime pussy. I wrote about it somewhere here, but I went to a top upper class high school there and, like a red pill cliche, lost my high school dream girl (she was the hottest in my class) to a local lowlife drug dealer. In those countries, gangsters often supply hot girls with drugs and/or sponsor them with money / lifestyle, in return for pussy.

Having said that, plenty of girls there respond well to simply being a decent high value man, and they prefer you to be more affectionate (way more than you would with a Westernised girl).

I can only speak for Latin America, and I'll say it's not necessary to be dark triad at all.

In my experience cocky, funny, self amusing, over confident works best. Of course, just a touch of cocky and borderline on over confidence.

It's the same thing I do here in NA. Though here I find I have to be a bit more of an asshole depending on the situation.

I do compliment them but scarcely ever and only when it's genuine and because of something spontaneous. And never on their appearance, enough guys do that already.

Now because it's not necessary doesn't mean it can't be beneficial. Unfortunately I'm not naturally dark triad although I can recruit some of it at times. Guys that are naturally dark triad as long as they are still sane and have game seem to kill it though. My cousin is an asshole and the way women react to him positively is something you have to see to believe.

He was banging this girl once took her out later that night to a club. Long story short when his girl went to the bathroom and they split in the large club by coincidence he ran into her younger (and cuter) sister and was later caught making out with her and after some drama between the sisters he went back to his friends and ended up meeting some other girl through his circle.

I don't know about Dark Triad but everyone needs to be a Little Dark sometimes. Especially if 30 white knights try to fight you.

Quote: (04-08-2015 10:36 AM)CodyB Wrote:  

I don't know about Dark Triad but everyone needs to be a Little Dark sometimes. Especially if 30 white knights try to fight you.

The Legend of Little Dark!

Legend!

Here in Vancouver its a hard call, a lot of women respond best to dark triad. Yet its often surprising how many women are completely turned off by it. Are they the country girls? Traditional girls? They certainly give off the "good girl" vibe.

Coming back from Asian a month ago the hottest women I snagged was with a mix of "International Playboy" and "Dark Evil Sex Machine". She still has no idea of which one to respond to, so instead texts both of these men like a split personality disorder.

Japan and Taiwan though too much Dark Triad would put these creatures in the hospital. Like a loud noise to a bunny rabbit, they might just pass out. No, confident gentleman works too well there for me to even bother.

Sweden I learned to tone down the cocky attitude right quick. It was hard going against my conditioning as the girls certainly gave off the attitude that they were like NA girls, but due to their social upbringing where they actually could have it all, it was not necessary.

In Mexico I just went direct and then was mostly myself. In my experience it was the easiest place to be in a relationship so far. However I do have certain natural dark triad traits so when I say I was myself, in most places this is good enough for most women.

Ha, I don't get the whole dark triad fetish here on the board.

I do get that women openy hate (but secretly) to love a playboy, but its never stopped me from swooping them.

I swear I've had every single girl that I've talked to in the last 3 months ask me if I was a playboy. Must be something in the air or pop culture...

Asian girls less need. Latinas more. Russian- kick their puppies and they will orgasm. Something about E. Europeans respect dominance and sheer IDGAF

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

So far for my experience in SE Asia (Cambodia) being Black-American and ice cold won't work at all. Usually here the Nigerian guys are extremely aggressive with them, so I have to take it down a few notchs. With me what usually wins them over is smiling alot. They usually want to call you like 17x a day as well. I moved here from Hungary so I'm not used to this shit. In Hungary if you're not aggressive you will not get laid.

For a second I thought you were referring to the gang LOL

Quote: (04-07-2015 04:11 PM)CleanSlate Wrote:  

Almost forgot about this thread. The answer is, in a word, no.

I was never a dark triad, and have always struggled with western women... and I went to the Philippines and as you all know, I lit it up there.

I most definitely was not cold or indifferent with the pinays. In fact, I laid it on a little thick... being affectionate with plenty of kino (but being discreet in public), smiling a lot, and complimenting them in their native language (which for some reason is more powerful than complimenting using my own language). Sometimes I'd be outright hitting on them 20 or 30 minutes into our date/interaction, and it would soak their panties.

But be careful with excessive eye contact... some got a bit uncomfortable and asked why I was staring. After explaining to them that I'm reading their lips and saying sorry if they thought if I was staring, they noticeably relaxed and pretty soon got into it. Also, if you don't smile enough, they will wonder what's wrong and ask if you are okay.

It's easy to catch feelings or fall in love with them because they are so affectionate and feminine, coming from a western dating wasteland. But its important to keep your guard up, if only slightly, to suss out whether they are sincere or they have an angle.

If there is one common trait of a dark triad that you should take with you, its this: take the lead and isolate them asap.

Quote: (04-07-2015 04:06 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

But do you need to be ice cold (indifferent, showing little affection or any thing considered weak in the West) when you go to

1) Latin America
2) eastern Europe
3) Asia
4) the middle east or Africa?

We can start by looking at LINUX's game in Colombia and break it down.

He's somewhere along the dark triad end of the spectrum. However, interacting with Colombian girls, he will say te amo after knowing the girl for three minutes and talk about the babies he wants to have with her.

Which suggests that being ice cold doesn't get results in Latin America. You do better by being warm and cariñoso.

Contrast that with my approach in Colombia - as someone who is not at all dark triad. It's mostly: lead, have your shit together, make her feel comfortable, get a drink in her hand.

Guys show up in the RVF game threads wanting to play a myriad of head games with anglosphere girls. The advice that comes into my mind from those threads, after having lived a while in Colombia: "Dude, just be nice to her and tell her what you want". Which is probably a disaster if you apply that in the anglosphere, but here in Latin America it can work fine.

Sexual economics trump game.

You can be dark triad, bright diad, or whatever the hell else.

If you're not socially retarded and dress halfway decently, you'll do fine in most places where the sexual marketplace skews heavily in favor of men.

Quote: (05-15-2015 12:24 PM)Tigre Wrote:  

Guys show up in the RVF game threads wanting to play a myriad of head games with anglosphere girls.

Tigre,

I agreed with your post except the quoted part.

Guys don't want to play head games with girls, they come here looking for cheat codes so they can beat the head games that girls set forth.

At some point, I think you just have to take your ball and go find another place to play.

When you're the one required to follow the rules of someone else's game, you're not really playing the game, the game is playing you.

Dating outside North America is like playing checkers.
Dating inside North America is like playing chess.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Include some cold-calculated compliments and/or cuddles into your cold-calculated game.

Quote: (05-15-2015 01:21 AM)DVY Wrote:  

I do get that women openy hate (but secretly) to love a playboy, but its never stopped me from swooping them.

I swear I've had every single girl that I've talked to in the last 3 months ask me if I was a playboy. Must be something in the air or pop culture...

Asian girls less need. Latinas more. Russian- kick their puppies and they will orgasm. Something about E. Europeans respect dominance and sheer IDGAF

Its not a fetish, its just the way things are. We on the west coast have a different type of woman. On the one hand they are open and interesting, yet at the same time judgmental and boring. Wrap the head around that one.

The thing about 'dark triad' is that it is the one thing that probably cannot be faked. Its a have or have not. I remember some things I said when I was just a young player that seemed shocking yet for reasons we all know now elicited a good reaction in the women around me. Now at my current age, I just get hatred from my peer aged women. Its not the dark triad they hate, just the fact that they have memories from when they had a piece of the pie and that they cant let go.

I get asked by EVERY east Asian if I am a playboy. I just expect it, and my reply is usually "Guys like me are never truly single". It seems to work and to my memory it has never resulted in a lost vag.

Quote: (05-15-2015 09:27 PM)Laner Wrote:  

Quote: (05-15-2015 01:21 AM)DVY Wrote:  

Its not a fetish, its just the way things are. We on the west coast have a different type of woman. On the one hand they are open and interesting, yet at the same time judgmental and boring. Wrap the head around that one.

The thing about 'dark triad' is that it is the one thing that probably cannot be faked. Its a have or have not. I remember some things I said when I was just a young player that seemed shocking yet for reasons we all know now elicited a good reaction in the women around me. Now at my current age, I just get hatred from my peer aged women. Its not the dark triad they hate, just the fact that they have memories from when they had a piece of the pie and that they cant let go.

I get asked by EVERY east Asian if I am a playboy. I just expect it, and my reply is usually "Guys like me are never truly single". It seems to work and to my memory it has never resulted in a lost vag.

Fair enough. I do agree with you about the "On the one hand they are open and interesting, yet at the same time judgmental and boring" <--- That pretty much sums up all the US girls I've met.

I read somewhere that dark-triad traits are loner traits. Not bowing to group-think and convention. Enjoying bucking the trend and the shock and awe.

I say funny fucked up shit all the time. I told a model Asian girl in a orange dress that "she was like a traffic cone- ALWAYS in my way". Chick lit up like a christmas tree- smiles and giggles. Its tone, delivery, eye contact and a IDGAF light smile.

I've done some soul-searching and I can't make heads or tails about the "dark-triad traits". Yes, I've been manipulative, deceitful and selfish BUT I've been generous, truthful and selfless.

Is it really "dark-triad" if you figured out that this is the easier way to do things? Or is it being efficient? Or is it a reflection on others that they don't have the intelligence or courage to think independently. I really have no answers... just posing the Qs.

I lie to girls constantly (mostly in the beginning) and rationalize that I am giving them what they secretly want anyways. There is no being a playboy w/out selling the dream. On the other hand, I yearn for true freedom, independence and honestly. Sadly, I realize most people are just sheep and are what they are told to do.

I've gone on a tangent, but those are my thoughts.

Be curious to hear exactly what you and others specifically consider "dark triad traits", how you manifest those traits and when you realized what you were doing.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Quote: (05-16-2015 04:49 PM)DVY Wrote:  

Is it really "dark-triad" if you figured out that this is the easier way to do things? Or is it being efficient? Or is it a reflection on others that they don't have the intelligence or courage to think independently. I really have no answers... just posing the Qs.

My thoughts on this particular topic weren't formed well when I posted it, and have since changed.

The problem with the term "dark triad" is that it sounds cool but also "evil".

Dark Triad is by definition anti-social behavior.

After reading about the topic, Anti-social means more than
- wanting to murder puppies and break hearts
- not wanting to be in groups

Those are the popular conceptions of the terms. "Why don't you want to hang out, why are you being anti-social."

What if being anti-social is going against the group, and also going against the group in such a way as to undermine the idea of "group" is what anti-social truly means.

Anytime the sociopath test is brought up, more than 3/4 of the supposed horrible traits fit those of AVERAGE YOUNG AMERICAN WOMEN. (possibly all women)

With that sort of back drop in mind, being "dark triad"...being "anti-social" is exactly what you're talking about.

You're not a sheep.
You're not going with the flow.
You're rejecting the way others speak to you, because you do not accept the social status badging that comes with it.

With that in mind, scientists typically find that sociopaths are all over the top of industry.

In essence, to get to the top, you have to put your needs first, and the needs of others second. And when you see how people just move out of the way for a man with purpose, or are swayed by bad arguments delivered with feeling - you see that you can do it yourself, but you may also grow contempt for the average person.

I need to read someone's blog or something. Somebody farther down the rabbit hole than me

WIA

Quote: (04-08-2015 09:08 AM)StrikeBack Wrote:  

I know something about South East Asia and China. Actual triad members are never found without prime pussy. I wrote about it somewhere here, but I went to a top upper class high school there and, like a red pill cliche, lost my high school dream girl (she was the hottest in my class) to a local lowlife drug dealer. In those countries, gangsters often supply hot girls with drugs and/or sponsor them with money / lifestyle, in return for pussy.

Having said that, plenty of girls there respond well to simply being a decent high value man, and they prefer you to be more affectionate (way more than you would with a Westernised girl).

Late to the party. Scotian nailed it. Cleanslate made an awesome post too. I will piggy back off you Strikeback. You are spot on on Asians.

Generally speaking you should never have to use dark triad or various asshole game techniques, but to get the more prime catches in China at least you should emulate the top dog local men some. The more you remind them of their own fathers or uncles, the more they respect you or admire you. This is better for longterm game because of the long lasting impact. From there you can get away with a shit ton, no other foreigner would dare consider trying. Things like openly keeping a stable of girlfriends or a second wife even. It's a little hard to do in practice, but the more language and culture you know, the more agency you obtain from the women to behave like that. Do this stuff to girls you are not serious with and it could damage them a good bit. Best not to do that.

All that said, you cannot dog them out like you would to break down a Western woman. For one reason, they usually do not warrant needing it. They often times do not need a reminder not to test your gangsta either, if you lay down the foundation well the first time.

Dating Americans is alot like a pornography addiction. You have to keep finding new shit over time to get your rocks off. These women have seen everything by the age of 25 or so. You have to be constantly coming up with some new twists on the same old shit. That's one of the main reasons why it is tremendously easier to chase the really young ones at 18-20.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.