rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best place in Latin America to find a serious girlfriend/wife?

What are the best spots in Latin America to find a wife? I have a preference for light-skinned Latin women, European features, but I am flexible to certain Mestizas as well. I've heard a lot about Colombia from a stand-point of hook-ups, and Mexico to a lesser extent. Is it possible to find a reliable, faithful, traditional wife in these countries as well?

inb4 everyone rages about you wanting to get married.

Mexico is the only place to find a legit, traditional and unspoiled Mexican wife. You better know your Spanish and Mexican culture and be willing to learn enough of it, to keep things in check. Especially if you are bringing her back to the states eventually. It won't be her so much as the people around you depending upon various factors.

I will let others talk about Colombian women. That's a very polarized debate,and I know nothing about them.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Pick a country bro. The world is yours. There are wives everywhere....the only question is whether you're emotional enough to take one as your own.

Well, speaking of my people, I can tell you that Mexican women are still good 'MORAL' material for marriage. They uderstand the responsability of getting married and do their best in it reasonably well. This is basically because Mexican culture is as a combination of Catholicism, Paganism and pragmatism. If you can provide her with a reasonable good living she's going to even forgive you some little sins. My only problem with Mexican women is that they are getting fat at an alarming rate. Yeap, the fat in the US is just dropping South of the border down Mexico way, and Mexican women are going from slim to chubby to fat.
I have never been to Colombia but every friend who has visited the place is telling me the same: Colombian women are just smoking hot. If they are up to the task of getting married is another story.

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.

I just did a write-up on Santa Cruz, Bolivia, an isolated gem with smoking hot, yet traditional fair-skinned Latinas. I think it may have what you're looking for.

I'm soft-conversational at Spanish (can hold basic conversations, but don't have the vocabulary to get into the finer points of intellectual topics). Just got back from a trip to Spain, so had some time to brush up. I'm planning to maybe get rosetta stone or pimsleur to help me advance.

From reading alot (no firsthand experience):

Mexican and Brazilian girls make the best wives as far as being good looking and feminine and loyal, both have a high risk of your wife becoming fat after the kids though which sucks and pretty much nulls the point of a true marriage.

What about Argentine chicks? Seems like you would need to live and stay there though to make it work since social ties are so strong. Seems like a good bet for what you want - just have to love living there.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

If you want to find a woman you can do the real life shit with, head to México, and don't worry about it ever again.

If you want to have sex with a chick who makes you think, "I can't believe I'm having sex with this chick", then head to Colombia.

While I think that's an experience every man should have at least once, never ever ever ever marry a Colombian chick.

Quote: (03-29-2015 06:02 PM)jariel Wrote:  

While I think that's an experience every man should have at least once, never ever ever ever marry a Colombian chick.

Please continue.

I was married to a Colombian woman. Colombian women have more passion than Mexican women, but the Mexican women seem more stable. You can find a wife in either country, but you better investigate her family background because these women can really grow up in crazy circumstances which affects them psychologically. Also, a lot depends on you. If you are still in a mode where you are going for easy lays, you are going to attract the wrong women and the right ones will avoid you.

Rico... Sauve....

Quote: (03-29-2015 08:28 PM)Sherman Wrote:  

I was married to a Colombian woman. Colombian women have more passion than Mexican women, but the Mexican women seem more stable. You can find a wife in either country, but you better investigate her family background because these women can really grow up in crazy circumstances which affects them psychologically. Also, a lot depends on you. If you are still in a mode where you are going for easy lays, you are going to attract the wrong women and the right ones will avoid you.

Good post. I would say,"Ask Arturo Gatti," but it's a little late for that. He went for easy and went down hard.

If you want to find a woman you can do the real life shit with, head to México, and don't worry about it ever again.

If you want to have sex with a chick who makes you think, "I can't believe I'm having sex with this chick", then head to Colombia.

I read that in a public place in Colombia and laughed so hard that people stared, it really is true. As far as Colombianas not being marriage material, many aren't but I think that if a guy looks hard enough he can find a decent woman in the country.

The girls didn't seem THAT unmarriagable when I was there.

One thing I don't understand are reports of DR chicks that aren't total internet hoes, they seem very accomodating.

If you got some 20yo DR college chick she'd be a bad bet? Seems easy to hook up like a Filipina wife. They seem like they can age extremely well. Are they too volatile or will easily cheat due to culture and sex drive?

Or

Quote: (03-29-2015 08:47 PM)CH-Toronto Wrote:  

The girls didn't seem THAT unmarriagable when I was there.

That's the thing, they all seem marriage material: the cashier at Exito, the chick you meet at gringo Tuesdays, every other girl walking down the street, Colombian girls can be great and even the ones who aren't are able to put on a good show, like a wolf in sheep's clothing almost. I think as far as guys like me are concerned, gringos who didn't grow up around Latin culture, its best to spend a lot of time in the country to get to know the language, culture, etc before even thinking about marriage. Myself, I've spent about fourteen months in Colombia over the past three years, learnt the language fairly well but am still learning a lot about the culture, especially the whole class thing and also regional differences within the country. There's some dudes out there who have an idealized vision of what a Colombian woman is and come down here get head over heels after a few weeks and go into marriage mode, then there's the TLC 90 Day Fiancee guys and the guys who go on those love tours, to me, its a recipe for disaster, especially if children are involved!

What part of Mexico would be good to look for a woman? Bigger cities or smaller communities? I've heard Guadalajara/Jalisco has a lot of hot women, but are they wife-able? Also heard the further north you go, the whiter the people look, generally speaking.

For a wife or serious girl, i still think, that nothing beats a 2nd or 3rd tier city Brazilian girl.
Mix of loyalty and sexiness that Colombia and Mexico dont share so much.

Quote: (03-29-2015 09:40 PM)blacknwhitespade Wrote:  

What part of Mexico would be good to look for a woman? Bigger cities or smaller communities? I've heard Guadalajara/Jalisco has a lot of hot women, but are they wife-able? Also heard the further north you go, the whiter the people look, generally speaking.

Definitely smaller communities in second or third tier Mexico and anything outside the bigger cities will you find a wife-able Mexicana. Whatever bit of feminism and liberalism that Mexico has will be in the bigger cities like Mexico City, Guadalajara or Monterrey. You need to go to the least traveled states like in the north or central part of the country. Personally I found my father's home state of Zacatecas to have very feminine women that are hot too, girls who take pride in cooking, cleaning and taking care of their man.

Quote: (03-29-2015 10:12 PM)MidWest Wrote:  

Quote: (03-29-2015 09:40 PM)blacknwhitespade Wrote:  

Definitely smaller communities in second or third tier Mexico and anything outside the bigger cities will you find a wife-able Mexicana. Whatever bit of feminism and liberalism that Mexico has will be in the bigger cities like Mexico City, Guadalajara or Monterrey. You need to go to the least traveled states like in the north or central part of the country. Personally I found my father's home state of Zacatecas to have very feminine women that are hot too, girls who take pride in cooking, cleaning and taking care of their man.

I was waiting for MidWest to chime in here. I would have said Guadalajara, Aguascalientes, and Zacatecas. These are also some of the hardest places to get a lot of notches. Coincidence?

Quote: (03-29-2015 09:49 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

For a wife or serious girl, i still think, that nothing beats a 2nd or 3rd tier city Brazilian girl.
Mix of loyalty and sexiness that Colombia and Mexico dont share so much.

Which 2nd and 3rd tier cities in Brazil would you say would be best for wives?

Or

Quote: (03-29-2015 08:28 PM)Sherman Wrote:  

I was married to a Colombian woman....You can find a wife in either country, but you better investigate her family background because these women can really grow up in crazy circumstances which affects them psychologically.

I was also married to a Colombian woman (one with a troubled family background to boot). Although she did all the traditional female duties (cook, clean, etc.) her psychological issues were eventually too much to bare.

If you choose to someday go in this direction, choose carefully. Don't be sucked into things too quickly - you will end up with Bandeja Paisa in your face.

"Action still preserves for us a hope that we may stand erect." - Thucydides (from History of the Peloponnesian War)

I'll have to second that.
I got fairly serious with a Colombian...or so I thought!

Treacherous women...perhaps there are some gems in 2nd or 3rd tier cities but I'm not going to chance it.

I was checking out LatinEuro once and I stumbled on her profile.
I contacted her through the site...she thought she had a potential sucker/suitor but I let know what I thought of her and I'm sure she figured out who it was.

I then told the management of LatinEuro about her and they promptly banned her! That was my small act of public service to my fellow men.

I'm sure some beta would wife her up...fortunately she knows zero English.

Indonesians are my latest fetish. Many of them have the curves of Latinas (though not the giant booties and thighs - which I don't care for anyway) and the passion of Latinas but without the craziness and scheming treachery...and without the tendency to get fat as was mentioned in a previous post.

Mexico would be a good choice in lower tier cities. I've had two Mexican girlfriends (Jalisco and Sinaloa) however and they were nut cases...watch out for daddy issues and irrational anger. Be prepared to cut and run. Don't waste your time with an undeserving woman.

It's easy to ignore the psycho-ness of a Latina at first because they are so fun to be with in the beginning. Let's face it...psycho chicks are really passionate and enticing.

Paraguay is hard to get to but there are some very beautiful sweet sincere women there...I was really surprised.

Happy hunting!

Quote: (03-29-2015 09:00 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

One thing I don't understand are reports of DR chicks that aren't total internet hoes, they seem very accomodating.

If you got some 20yo DR college chick she'd be a bad bet? Seems easy to hook up like a Filipina wife. They seem like they can age extremely well. Are they too volatile or will easily cheat due to culture and sex drive?

I'm sure the DR has some gems but in my limited experience, I'd say it's similar to Colombia...I wouldn't trust them at all.

Even though DR chicas are insanely hot...I'd wife a Filipina (or preferably an Indonesian) before I'd even consider a DR.

I would recommend you checkout Peru.

The only two other countries I've been to in South America are Chile and Argentina. Chile and Argentina have heavy European influence, and with that that comes some degenerate behavioral traits. Argentinian women are beautiful. Chilean and Argentine women are very light skinned as you say you like. I was in a bit rush through this area and didn't go looking, so take what I say about these two countries with a grain of salt as this was solely my observation.

I've been here in Peru for almost a year now. Here in Peru, it's still very much of a conservative culture. It's very patriarchal, and the machismo culture keeps the women in check. This is reinforced as all the ladies are addicted to their romance/drama soap operas. This country is not loaded with stunningly beautiful women, but middle and upper class women take very good care of their appearance. Don't get me wrong, there are very beautiful women to be seen. And the light skinned women, well they are usually upper class and can be difficult to have access to as a foreigner and usually aren't looking to relocate. Though, expect to be paying for everything, holding doors open, walking on the street side of the sidewalk, etc etc. They do exhibit more ladylike qualities, so they want to see a bit of the gentleman in you. And here that's not, quote on quote Beta.

It's a boyfriend/girlfriend culture here. Expect the women you meet to have had a couple of long term relationships that ended in drama usually around the boyfriend not being able to keep his dick in his pants. But this also means, they have low notch counts which is good if you're looking for a wife.

Peruvian food is fucking amazing. I love food, and it was one of the reasons that motivated me to move here. If you can find yourself a Peruana who can cook, dude, you'll be a happy man.

Even with all of the delicious Peruvian food, most middle class and upper class Peruvian women are not fat which is nice for the eyes when you're out walking around. Even as they age, they don't plump up to morbidly obese proportions like Mexican women. I have been to Mexico, at least D.F., and was not impressed.

I'm dating one of the best women I've ever dated here. I have to fight my oneitis hard with this girl. She knows I plan on leaving in a couple months, and I'll admit it's going to be a difficult goodbye for the both of us. Different time and different place I might be inclined to give it a go with this girl as having a family is something I do want. In the future. Not now, to much exploring to do still.

If in the future, I havn't been impressed with another country, I think Peru would be worth selecting as a mating and breeding ground. That is as long as it remains how it is today.

Dreams are like horses; they run wild on the earth. Catch one and ride it. Throw a leg over and ride it for all its worth.
Psalm 25:7
https://youtu.be/vHVoMCH10Wk