rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Maturity of Chinese Girls

One thing that I have noticed is that the majority of Chinese girls that I have met from China tend to be extremely childish. What I was wondering was is this same trait found in Asian girls from Japan or Korea? Or have you noticed/experienced the same thing? (sorry if this has already been addressed but I failed to find it)

Got any examples in particular?

Of course. The constant talking like a kid, sometimes they do very childish things,(I had one girl bring me a handful of grass and say "I got you something for lunch!"(i didn't keep her around)), and in general I have found that they complain a lot. Have you had similar experiences?

Quote: (03-28-2015 09:13 PM)doej610 Wrote:  

I had one girl bring me a handful of grass and say "I got you something for lunch!"

. Have you had similar experiences?

[Image: 82965-no-man-SHIT-no-man-gif-Office-XoJ5.gif]

I find a lot of FOB Asian girls to act immature. I think it's their way of appearing cute. They're into Hello Kitty and teddy bears, and will affect a childish manner when they are trying get your approval and affection. Even some of the American born Asians have an element of that.

Take care of those titties for me.

No, haven't found this to be an issue.

Quote: (03-28-2015 09:44 PM)Phoenix Wrote:  

with Japanese girls or Chinese?

In Korea, you basically have to subtract about 5 years from her actual age to get her mental age.

It's an Asian thing. They grow up slower here.

And in Asian culture, the style is to appear "cute" whereas in the west you're supposed to look world-weary if you want to be "sophisticated".

Both are equally annoying.

I prefer cute to bitchy, sarcastic, deluded, "sophisticated", jaded, world-weary any time of the day. I would rather want a 25 year old act cute than like a fucking seasoned traveler on the cock carousel.

Quote: (03-28-2015 11:58 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

I prefer cute to bitchy, sarcastic, deluded, "sophisticated", jaded, world-weary any time of the day. I would rather want a 25 year old act cute than like a fucking seasoned traveler on the cock carousel.

Definitely agree. An Asian girl lacking "cuteness" (or a bush for that matter) is not worth keeping around.

As an aside, I found that at least the Chinese FOB university girls I dated in the USA have some pretty sharp minds under that veneer of immaturity. My first ever girlfriend was a rich FOB exchange student who ended up scoring a perfect 800 on the GRE math. This girl would be acting "cute" one moment, but the next moment I could be having a deep, red-pill debate with her that would have ended up with me being reported to the police as a racist sexist cis/het unicorn-slaying supremacist were a white bitch standing around overhearing it. Haven't looked back since and never regretted it. Team Asia all the way.

I agree, they even seem slightly retarded at times. Look, I don't like either extremes. The cunty Western chick is definitely annoying, but the giggling, hands-on-mouth behavior of Chinese girls is right up there as well.

This is why EE is king. Girls aren't just feminine but are mature (in a good way) and can hold a decent conversation.

Oh yeah, and the Asian girls are all into kids movies too. Shrek, How to Train a Dragon, etc.

Take care of those titties for me.

It's deliberate.

Women act childish to activate the male protective instinct.

The more defenseless, ditzy, and utterly incapable of doing anything for herself that a woman can pretend to be, the stronger is the male drive to offer her resources, take care of her, do everything for her, and generally take her life in his strong, capable hands.

This is a ploy which plays on the male ego, and it's total bullshit.

These women known exactly what they're doing and they play the part so consistently that men actually believe these women are as puerile as they seem.

Next time an Asian girl makes her complaining whimper sound, imitate the sound back to her.

You'll see her face turn into a smirk because she knows that you know all about her facade.

You must be dealing with 16-20 year old Chinese girls. Some are silly up to 22, but after that they shape up very quickly and tend to be the most mature compared to many other Asians due to the hard-ish lifestyle there.

You probably might be trying to date fu er dai (second generation rich) as well. Rich spoiled rotten brats that are sha bi(stupid cunts). No one takes girls like that serious, especially the local men. You should avoid girls like this. A regular girl might cook you something or bring you food, not bring you grass from outside. In fact, for a girl to have a sense of humor like that in China, is too strange to be anywhere near normal. Chinese usually do not have a sense of humor like that.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Quote: (03-29-2015 12:47 AM)VincentVinturi Wrote:  

It's deliberate.

The more defenseless, ditzy, and utterly incapable of doing anything for herself that a woman can pretend to be, the stronger is the male drive to offer her resources, take care of her, do everything for her, and generally take her life in his strong, capable hands.

These women known exactly what they're doing and they play the part so consistently that men actually believe these women are as puerile as they seem.

Next time an Asian girl makes her complaining whimper sound, imitate the sound back to her.

You'll see her face turn into a smirk because she knows that you know all about her facade.

This. Lots of beta providers in China. The beta provider orbiter game in these girls is strong.

Lots of guys in China trying to find the next "innocent" girl to protect. Her honor shall not be be-smirched; her "pure spring" shall be preserved.

Quote: (03-28-2015 09:53 PM)doej610 Wrote:  

Quote: (03-28-2015 09:44 PM)Phoenix Wrote:  

with Japanese girls or Chinese?

Either. Also we shouldn't confuse 'serious' or 'assertive and confrontational' with 'mature'. Many western white women are good at the those, but still have the mental development and stoicism of a child.

Quote: (03-29-2015 01:04 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

You must be dealing with 16-20 year old Chinese girls. Some are silly up to 22, but after that they shape up very quickly and tend to be the most mature compared to many other Asians due to the hard-ish lifestyle there.

You probably might be trying to date fu er dai (second generation rich) as well. Rich spoiled rotten brats that are sha bi(stupid cunts). No one takes girls like that serious, especially the local men. You should avoid girls like this. A regular girl might cook you something or bring you food, not bring you grass from outside. In fact, for a girl to have a sense of humor like that in China, is too strange to be anywhere near normal. Chinese usually do not have a sense of humor like that.

That's been my experience as well.

Some of the coolest, sexiest, no-nonsense girls I've been with were Chinese girls.

Especially the ones from the cosmopolitan cities like Beijing and Shanghai (and of course Hong Kong) do very well for themselves, don't want or need your money, and just like to have fun with a good looking white dude.

Chinese girls have banging bodies too. Tits for days.

Quote: (03-29-2015 01:42 AM)VincentVinturi Wrote:  

Chinese girls have banging bodies too. Tits for days.

For sure.

A Chinese girl up to their late 30s who looks after themselves are going to have

A) Bouncy skin
B) Perk boobies
C) Firm and shapely provided they are not too overweight

I theorise that of the girls in SE Asia that the ones with a mixture of Chinese / native blood are the hottest because you mix some of the more exotic features (facial, skin tone) with the firmness of the Chinese plus lack of body hair or skin issues.

Anyway, that was off topic!

There are 2 types of Chinese girls in general.

The wallflower and the loose vagina.

The wallflower has a traditional upbrining, close family ties &c. The loose vagina usually comes from a single parent household and used to or is working in a ktv/ brothel. The other type of loose vagina is the abc. Chinese girls who have had an overseas education or were educated in an international school.

Of course there are exceptions and there are rls who fall into a subset of both categories. But in my experience they tend to either swing left or right.

It begs to ask. Which do you prefer?

@codyb. It depends on where the live really.

In china, the hottest girls are from

1. Sichuan
2.shanghai
3. Hongkong

I think we are talking about two different things here.

1) Being cute - Behaving as if you are a child to endear yourself to others
2) Immaturity - Lacking self-control, self-centred and lacking an awareness of anything outside of the self / lack of empathy towards others.

I think Chinese in particular suffer from 2 more than anyone else and there is no way that's cute.

Just goes to show you the wide range Chinese women can cover. Many of us have a harder time keeping some of them off of us because they want to plead with us on how excellent of a housewife they would be, ones that want to get married immediately, ones that can never understand even a simple joke because they act too serious all the time, and ones that get upset if you pull a prank on them and get angry about it for a week.

Then we have a poster, along with two others, come in and post the exact opposite. They are getting trolled by Chinese women and hate it. I have had a few try to troll me but they were all under 20, even though I was not interested in chasing them at all. What women anywhere under 20 anywhere in the world with advanced education always dead serious? Very young ones, in my experience, have better English than older girls too. That's a double edged sword. Some of them watch Big Bang Theory and 2 Broke Girls religiously. They know video game jargon and slang. They know alot more about the West and our sense of humor than the older ones do. Talking to them is like talking to a mix between a FOB and a 2nd Generation Asian American. It's pretty cool and weird at the same time. Doesn't make them bad or good, just different. Some of these girls I have met over the years just wanted someone advanced to speak English with and a couple went to a university abroad.

I also find it interesting Vincent finds that some Chinese women to have big tits as well. Me and a few others here have posted about that before on the forum, but that still does not seem to be a universal observation. Are things changing even faster within a 1-3 years timespan? Enigma and I posted about the milkteas they be drinking these days. It's basically their pumpkin spice latte. All that aside, many stuff their bras in China, it's very popular to buy the flesh colored molds on Taobao, so we should not be fooled while looking as well.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Quote: (03-29-2015 10:17 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

I also find it interesting Vincent finds that some Chinese women to have big tits as well. Me and a few others here have posted about that before on the forum, but that still does not seem to be a universal observation. Are things changing even faster within a 1-3 years timespan? Enigma and I posted about the milkteas they be drinking these days. It's basically their pumpkin spice latte. All that aside, many stuff their bras in China, it's very popular to buy the flesh colored molds on Taobao, so we should not be fooled while looking as well.

Yeah I was scratching my head on that one. I'm not sure against which group Chinese girls are winning in the bust department. Also yes bra padding is definitely a common thing in Asia, to the extent that I don't take their apparent bust seriously anymore (which is no huge bother, I'm more into butts, waists and legs anyway). I think the large differences in observations simply confirm the rule we already know: there is much more variation within groups than between them.

^^^ This, when I think of boobs, I'm not thinking of a Chinese or (any Asian girl). There are Asian girls with very big boobs and I had the pleasure of dating them but they are very hard to come by.
For example, I dated a Philippine girl in the Phils and even though I have been there for 6 months and all over the country, I never met a pinay with bigger boobs than her. Same story for Indonesia and Cambodia. Either I have been very lucky in a right place right time kind of way or I must have walked around with my eyes closed in the almost 18 months in Asia. E, D or even C cups are very hard to come by in this part of the world.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Quote: (03-29-2015 12:47 AM)VincentVinturi Wrote:  

It's deliberate.

The Manipulated man huh