rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

perfect height?

perfect height?

Perfect height range is 6ft-6ft0.5 because of best detailed faces are in that range
Talking about men lol

perfect height?

[Image: tumblr_inline_n2x0tgU8EP1rj4tig.gif]

Nod to Tuth for the gif.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

perfect height?

Good on ya mate.
Personaly I like shorter women around 5 foot3 and I'm 6 foot4.
The tall women don't seem to have the booty that shorter women have.

perfect height?

Bye meaning ban?
Why are you so stuck up? Lol its a legit question

perfect height?

[Image: iZivH3O.jpg]

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

perfect height?

Its a legit question.
A lot of tall guys here.
The best looking men are in the 6ft -6ft1 range. Thats because of spacing in the face. So yes its a legit question

perfect height?

Quote: (03-07-2015 02:22 AM)6tceo10kaday10/10facials Wrote:  

Its a legit question.
A lot of tall guys here.
The best looking men are in the 6ft -6ft1 range. Thats because of spacing in the face. So yes its a legit question

Alright, I will try to be a little nicer. We try to focus on things that we can actually control that will improve our chances of getting bangs: fitness, wardrobe, income, living situation, dancing, cooking, conversation, approaching, confidence, these are all things we can improve on. Height is not one of them. If I am 5'8 and maxxed everything else out, and talk to loads of women, I can easily out pull a guy who is 6' and hasn't done any of the work to improve himself.

Is this making sense? Lets say everything you are saying is true, and 6' is ideal height, and someone is taller or shorter, its not like they are going to undergo body modification to change their height. I hope.

perfect height?

If you're correct, surely you just answered your own question?

perfect height?

Lol some people leg lengthning surgery.
I understand what u mean. But discussion on what is attractive and why it is shouldnt be banned.

perfect height?

I just checked your other thread about the male 1-10 scale. You are a dead man(woman?) walking, in before ban.

perfect height?

Im a man. You guys are sad too insecure to talk about looks. That post was legit as it gets. Stay delusional puas. The game I play is making women fall in love by looking at them game

perfect height?

Quote: (03-07-2015 03:01 AM)6tceo10kaday10/10facials Wrote:  

Im a man. You guys are sad too insecure to talk about looks. That post was legit as it gets. Stay delusional puas. The game I play is making women fall in love by looking at them game

Your "GAME" is making women fall in love by looking at them?

Were you trained by a wizard too on how to "spiralize":

[Image: attachment.jpg25098]   

perfect height?

lol, Anything above 5'8''-5'9'' and a girl can't tell if not 6 feet unless she is 6ft. There's really no perfect height within that range bra, it's all about your game.

Out of the woodwork, into the night, onto the moonlit veranda.

perfect height?

genetic mogging both sexes>money status value mogging by males and females
you cant buy genetics
nothing is more primal than genetics brah
you could be a 6+tall wasp 8+/10 facial aesthetics investment banker making millions of dollars in investment banking
you go to dinner with hot 8+/10 yuppie girlfriend in your 200k+ luxury car
both you are dressed formally suited up thick juicy tight
as you walk to the restaurant a 9.5/10 male university student walks by and your girlfriend cant stop staring as you cross each other on the side walk
for a few seconds she is just lost in his eyes absolutely bamboozled at the beauty of his face
9+/10,9.5/10 guys can make women fall in love within seconds of looking at them
genetics >everything
Be 9+/10 and you would know

perfect height?

Quote: (03-07-2015 03:26 AM)6tceo10kaday10/10facials Wrote:  

genetic mogging both sexes>money status value mogging by males and females
you cant buy genetics
nothing is more primal than genetics brah
you could be a 6+tall wasp 8+/10 facial aesthetics investment banker making millions of dollars in investment banking
you go to dinner with hot 8+/10 yuppie girlfriend in your 200k+ luxury car
both you are dressed formally suited up thick juicy tight
as you walk to the restaurant a 9.5/10 male university student walks by and your girlfriend cant stop staring as you cross each other on the side walk
for a few seconds she is just lost in his eyes absolutely bamboozled at the beauty of his face
9+/10,9.5/10 guys can make women fall in love within seconds of looking at them
genetics >everything
Be 9+/10 and you would know

You should change your name to 10FacialsADay.

Oh - and you can fuck girls who are in LTRs with by far more good-looking men. When genetics trumps everything then you better run home and cry in your PUA-HATE pillow.

Yes - some men have pretty faces, but so what? An ugly celebrity or man with Game and a 7-face still outbangs them. Besides - it does not really matter how much you bang. This is not a competition - it is about how to reach a higher state yourself.

Also - in relationships those things matter less and less with every week passed. With women you only have to pass their looks-threshold.

perfect height?

no man can be a 9.5/10 if he's a student

perfect height?

Strong bluepilled people here
Theres a reason looks come first in lms

perfect height?

Yes im talking about physically not lms

perfect height?

Even when I'm sleeping I'm banning trolls. I don't know why they even try anymore.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter