rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Any fans of "South Park"?

I think this cartoon is very hillarious and mocks every stupid thing the world does, like the movie "the human centipede" or facebook,politics, religion, celebrities, music and other stuff. Its not a cartoon for kids so i that is what makes me like it a lot.

I love SP I think it's the shit. I also like how they make their episodes freely available online:

http://www.southparkstudios.com

Animation in general is great. Other great animated shows:

Futurama (new episodes on Comedy Central)

Cowboy Bebop http://www.animecrazy.net/cowboy-bebop-anime/

Usually I can't stand anime but Cowboy Bebop is truly in a class of its own.

Cleveland Show, American Dad, Family Guy, all available on Hulu.com

Archer is HILARIOUS. Probably my favorite show at the moment.

Adult Animation is the shit.

South Park is awesome. I've seen most of the episodes. This season so far has been a little out there though, it seems like they're trying too hard.

Quote: (05-12-2011 02:13 PM)youngmobileglobal Wrote:  

I love SP I think it's the shit. I also like how they make their episodes freely available online:

http://www.southparkstudios.com

Animation in general is great. Other great animated shows:

Futurama (new episodes on Comedy Central)

Cowboy Bebop http://www.animecrazy.net/cowboy-bebop-anime/

Usually I can't stand anime but Cowboy Bebop is truly in a class of its own.

Cleveland Show, American Dad, Family Guy, all available on Hulu.com

Archer is HILARIOUS. Probably my favorite show at the moment.

Adult Animation is the shit.

Familly guy is also one of the greatest.

Some of the other animations you listed i havent heard of again. Thanx for mentioning. I will check them out

Superjail on cartoon network. That's a great one

I love the late night adult swim stoner stuff like Aqua Teen, Harvey Birdman, but Superjail is just tooooooo weird for me.

Does anyone know about Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law? Did you know that the voice for Phil Ken Sebben is Stephen Colbert?

Adult swim is funny as shit especially when you are hella blazed late at night. One of the funniest movies in my opinion is Team America and it was created by the South Park dudes. I told one of my friends from brasil to watch it the other day. South Park is hilarious too.

South Park is awesome, the Imaginationland arc is funny as hell.

I love Aqua Teen so much I painted the front door of my house to match the one on the show (shakes outline)

Quote: (05-13-2011 04:05 AM)youngmobileglobal Wrote:  

I love the late night adult swim stoner stuff like Aqua Teen, Harvey Birdman, but Superjail is just tooooooo weird for me.

Does anyone know about Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law? Did you know that the voice for Phil Ken Sebben is Stephen Colbert?

I always thought their voices sound similar...but the show is hilarious, especially Peter Potamus, considering he reminds me of one of my old bosses. I usually hate anime but I make an exception for Cowboy Bebop, its one of the only things I watch on Adult Swim along with ATHF. Loved the fight scenes in Bebop

Have you guys been watching the new episodes of South Park? The one this week comparing penis size to anger was hilarious.

Quote: (05-20-2011 12:24 AM)wi30 Wrote:  

Have you guys been watching the new episodes of South Park? The one this week comparing penis size to anger was hilarious.

I have anger issues and a big penis; that episode was hilarious, but made little sense... although, as a direct result of watching that episode, when I started to get angry yesterday I just started to think about my penis and my anger subsided, so maybe there is some correlation. Reminded me of the guy in the jail in Harold & Kumar.

[Image: ca.jpg]

[Image: YdA46.gif]

Just watched an awesome cut of all cutscenes of the South Park Fractured but Whole video game. It's really good and basically like a very long South Park movie.

I wouldn't recommend a shorter version, since there are too many cuts and story jumps then. If you liked this, there is also a movie of the predecessor game.

While even Matt & Trey failed to satirize American politics in season 22.
By steering clear of politics in season 23 & focusing on social issues, they definitely returned to form.

School shootings being mere background noise. Bloody clever & bloody savvy.
I'd imagine a real-life "Buddha box" would also sell rather well...

No. It is a poor man's Simpsons.

Don't debate me.

Quote: (01-02-2019 08:18 AM)Pride male Wrote:  

We definitely need a "dislike"-Button.

Boo-urns.
Boo-urns I say.

[Image: AssuredScrawnyArmadillo-size_restricted.gif]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

This episode is hilarious.

Watch when stoned.

I lost interest in South Park right around the Season 15 episode "You're getting old", where Stan enters a stage of life in which everything looks and sounds like actual shit (music sounds like someone having diarrhea). Coincidentally I was going through the same thing in life at the time it aired, and from then on everything including SP started to seem shitty.