rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to lose a 9 in one text message

I made a rookie mistake.
last Saturday I met this gorgeous blond girl rolling dolo at a cheap club in my neighborhood.That night the club was mainly a sausage fest with few 5's-6's girls.One hour before the club closing,I saw this blond cutie ordering some drinks in the bar.She clearly was the hottest girl in the club,the kind that you ask yourself "What the hell is she doing here at this lousy club"?She was the typical high-class girl that you usually see only in trendy-expensive clubs.
So I got the nerve and approached her.Everything went well,I was able to talk to her for 20 min or so,and she was playing a very active role in the conversation,asking questions,wanting to know more about me etc.We danced for some minutes and she was teasing me ,making physical contact etc.When I was on the move to escalate to a kiss I was cockblocked by an ugly friend of hers,who was telling her that they need to leave because the club was closing and her taxi was waiting.
I played aloof by not asking her phone number,and the strategy was successful.She came to me and asked for my phone number,telling me that she wasn't expecting to meet a guy like me in that club(She only went there because heir ugly friend got some Vip's tickets).

When I got out of the club, I was walking home and still a little drunk..when I decided to text her to ask for her facebook.Although she has replied almost instantaneously, I believe this was a Beta mistake because I broke the rule of never texting/calling in the same day when you meet a girl.

2 days later(yesterday) I texted her with a simple "how are you".Her response was very good,she asked about me etc,and was surprisingly excited on her words(Her reply was very extense).
Then around 10 pm I sent the second message asking if she wanted to go out later in the week.No response.
I'm writing this at 10 am today and still no reply.I think I lost her.Damn,she was a 9.

So what do you guys think I should do:

1)I wait to see if she replies today,and if she doesn't I move on.
2)Later today I execute a "Hail Mary" play and text her again to know the truth once and for all,.
3)Wait for a few days and send a "restart" text message to her as a last attempt.
4)Game Over,She is already lost and its not worth it to put any more effort on banging this girl.

I consider myself an intermediate player,but this is an example that you always have to be vigilant in order to keep an alpha attitude,if you let your guard down your old Beta character can emerge again.

*Sorry for the bad English guys.

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

It's not the same day texting that's bad, but asking for her facebook? That's never a good idea.

Doesn't look like you lost her completely since she replied.

I'd wait for a couple of days and then text her. Or even better, call her.

"Hey I was going to ... why don't you join me?"

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Even tho some think its cliche and expected, I would have waited at least 2 days before I contacted her.

Waiting a few days to reach out to her gives the illusion that you have other shit going on, which gives you value in her eyes. It gives her time to wonder and think about you too.

The same way youve taken the time to type this post cause she is on your mind because she's waiting a while before responding to you....is the same effect you would have had on her if you waited a while before reaching out to her.

If she doesnt hit you up within the next day or two, id just call her. If she doesnt pick up when you call or doesnt call you back....id move on.

Quote: (05-11-2011 08:10 AM)Mr.GM Wrote:  

So what do you guys think I should do:

1)I wait to see if she replies today,and if she doesn't I move on.
2)Later today I execute a "Hail Mary" play and text her again to know the truth once and for all,.
3)Wait for a few days and send a "restart" text message to her as a last attempt.
4)Game Over,She is already lost and its not worth it to put any more effort on banging this girl.

I consider myself an intermediate player,but this is an example that you always have to be vigilant in order to keep an alpha attitude,if you let your guard down your old Beta character can emerge again.

*Sorry for the bad English guys.

In my experience... the hotter the girl, the longer they take to respond (unless you're a top alpha). 8-10s have a lot of shit going on and usually have:

A) Other girls they are going out with that take priority
and/or
B) Other alpha males competing for these same nights with her

Wait at least 2-3 days or up to a week then send a restart text if you haven't heard from her yet. DON'T text her again today, you'll appear needy. I'm working on a couple of these, and sometimes they can take a few weeks to finally get that date locked in. Girls like this have tons of guys hitting them up, you'll just need to be patient and just keep her within reach in your web. We've all made mistakes like this, just play it cool... you still have a shot.

If she was that into you she would be contacting you. Now you'll just have to settle for scraps. In other words, if she doesn't have plans or something falls through, you'll probably be her back up guy. If your game is tight enough once you do finally meet up with her, you'll finally have your chance to smash it.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

what do you guys think about this option:
http://roissy.wordpress.com/2010/07/30/n...itur-game/

it is a personal favorite...

Quote: (05-11-2011 08:54 AM)amistod Wrote:  

what do you guys think about this option:
http://roissy.wordpress.com/2010/07/30/n...itur-game/

it is a personal favorite...

This works well too on occasion, but you get one shot at it and it still needs to be 2-3 days after your last interaction. Just make sure if you are using reverse ease-dropping game the girl is a 7 or above... or you'll risk her thinking your a player and scaring her off. Always a bit of risk involved.

Thanks for linking that by the way, I'd forgotten a few of those tricks and I'm gonna try the red heels line on this girl later today.

Your mistake was asking for her Facebook. Yet another reason why top level players of this forum do not even mention the "F" word to a girl, and any gir that asks for Facebook, is shot down quick.

9's are interested in Mystery...guys who slowly unfold secrets and mysteries about what makes them interesting. You took this away form her the minute you mentioned giving her everything in a on-stop shop like Facebook.

She was craving mystery..and you took it away! Just like every other guy in the cheap club you were in. Mark my words young Jedi; anytime Facebook is involved in the initial stages of game (before fucking), you will go home no better than before you approached said beauty - alone.

Now, after you bang, by all means let her see your 10,000 "friends" and drunk pics in Bahia.

Your 2nd mistake, imo, is you were drinking alcohol. No matter how cool you think it looks to have a Brama beer in your hand, or Caipirinha, ALCOHOL IS YOUR ENEMY WHEN GAMING!! You make stupid mistakes you would not make if you had full control.

Besides, survey says that women find men with a bottle of water in their hands MORE attractive than ones with beer in their hand.

Checkout the Facebook Game thread., and hopefully, lesson learned young Jedi.

Mixx a.k.a "ta-dao"

You think too much, I don't really understand you're vision. A 9 in a lousy club? Wowwww mann wowwww, who cares? I see 9's everywhere, not only in high end places. Why not give her a call instead of texting?

Thanks guys,

damn,I wish I had read the facebook thread last week..now this situation will be tough to revert.Lesson learned indeed.I'll never use the F word again.

Now I'm considering what action should I do as a last attempt.

@Tommy she was not the regular girl that goes to that place.It was a surprise to see a 9 There.I don't see 9's everywhere.Where do you live?I will move to your city...lol

My option for text msg instead of calling was because when you call its easier to make mistakes when dealing with a hard-to-crack 8-10 girl(I believe that in "Bang" Roosh seconds this opinion).But in this case I blew it anyway.

Mr.GM -

"When I got out of the club, I was walking home and still a little drunk..when I decided to text her to ask for her facebook."

"2 days later(yesterday) I texted her with a simple "how are you"."

"Then around 10 pm I sent the second message asking if she wanted to go out later in the week.No response."

Sure the asking for facebook thing was a airball mistake, but I think your main problem was you went text-bonkers and bombarded her.

I don't know how many times I have to say it, but ease up off the text messages. Thing about texting for a minute. It's really gay.

Pick up the phone: http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2011/03/pho...is-it.html

Asking a girl if she wants to go out by text is a weak move.

Here is what you need to do next time:

1. text her if you have to that will get a response
2. She responds
3. Wait a moment and call her.

Game on.

Then follow this guide

Phone Game Broken Down to The Organic Compound: http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2011/04/pho...pound.html

Set the meeting, then swoop.

The main question I have is, why were you in a crappy club with mostly guys to begin with?

Chill.
Wait a few days. Call her and ask her out.
Some girls give they phone away for no expected reason. (I know few). The guy MIGHT have a chance, sometimes, not really.

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

Quote: (05-11-2011 09:56 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

2. She responds

Game on.

This works wonders for girls who seemingly never answer their phones.

Quote: (05-11-2011 09:56 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Mr.GM -

I don't know how many times I have to say it, but ease up off the text messages. Thing about texting for a minute. It's really gay.

Pick up the phone: http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2011/03/pho...is-it.html

Asking a girl if she wants to go out by text is a weak move.

2. She responds

Game on.

The main question I have is, why were you in a crappy club with mostly guys to begin with?

G, I went there after leaving the first venue of the night(where I was with friends).I was running low on cash..and it is at a walking distance from my house.But I don't want to go back there.

Thinking about it right now this whole lotta texting seems really gay.I should use it wisely.

Mr. GM -

"G, I went there after leaving the first venue of the night(where I was with friends).I was running low on cash..and it is at a walking distance from my house.But I don't want to go back there."

I was just playing.

"Thinking about it right now this whole lotta texting seems really gay.I should use it wisely."

Yeah it is. Use it as a "lure" if you must, but you still need to call the girl to ice the deal.

I think this is one of the reasons guys complain about girls "flaking" so much.

It is because they are not putting girls on ice with phone calls and coming weak to the hoop with text messages.

I was expecting a huge mistake but don't really see it. Yeah asking for FB wasn't good but it didn't seem to matter. Not every girl you get a number will go out with you on a date.

Your biggest mistake is valuing her. She probably felt it in some way...

"gorgeous"
"hottest girl in the club"
"a 9"
"i lost her"

Is she a queen? She's not, so stop treating her like one.

Yeah I'm not seeing any explicit mistakes that would have outright killed it. I'm not a fan of facebooking girls unless there's no other option but banging a girl after adding her on facebook can and has been done. I think it's incredible how girls can sense when you're overvaluing them even when you think you're doing a good job of not showing too much interest. There's really no faking it, you have to actually not give a shit.

He said the girl was super fly.

His mistake was acting like every other guy she has come in contact with.

Asking a girl out by text is a weak move. That is what nervous guys do.

Confident guys call.

Hell, I would probably ignore a girl if she asked me out by text.

Although, I agree, a sample size of one is not really something to draw a lot of conclusions.

Quote: (05-11-2011 11:36 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Hell, I would probably ignore a girl if she asked me out by text.

Although, I agree, a sample size of one is not really something to draw a lot of conclusions.

I agree, texting is very pussy. I still do it i.e responding but I am moving away from that shyt. I told one woman that it is a coward ass move. I'm a grown ass man if you bout it, you bout it, if not..there's plenty more lizard pussy. It's almost summer, there are new imports coming as we speak.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

I've said this before:

I don't know if this is the number one rule, but its pretty close:

Never ask bitches questions, especially questions that ask her to accept or reject you like "Do you want to go out on Saturday?"

You don't ever want to put yourself in the situation where you ask her to respond to something, a certain answer which will be a rejection of you. Especially in the beginning. Remember to lead, lead, lead. Don't ask her to follow. Just lead and expect her to follow. If you do this, than she is much more likely to follow than if you give her a choice. She will not always follow, but its more likely.

That's because not asking her to follow, but assuming that she wants to, indicates that you are higher value. Now, if your value to her is predicated entirely on your game and not your looks or money, then keeping the high value frame is especially important. A good looking 6'4" doctor can probably get away with asking more questions than you can. But if you want to run game that maximizes your value and your results, then keep consistent with the frame that your value is much higher than hers.

That's where you fucked up, imo.

(don't ask questions unless its critical information that you cant live without, like her name on the second date - or you have her so wrapped around your penis that you could say anything and she's still fuck you - then you can ask her questions like you would a daughter).

Also, asking "how she is" is weak shit too (and another question). Who cares how she is? I mean, really. That wasn't a dealbreaker, because the question and answer didn't indicate an acceptance or rejection of you, but get out of the habit of asking questions. Including how she is. If she were below your value, a great deal, would you ask how she was?? Nope.

You always have to act like your the person with the highest value. Not asking women questions is a great start to that.

Quote: (05-11-2011 12:14 PM)hydrogonian Wrote:  

I've said this before:

I don't know if this is the number one rule, but its pretty close:

Never ask bitches questions, especially questions that ask her to accept or reject you like "Do you want to go out on Saturday?"

Ok,I see your point and agree about not asking questions,but when it comes to invite to a first date,How would you do it?
I thought that "How r you doing,do you want to go out later in the week" was ok.

Guys,I need to say one more time how great this forum is.Thank god that I've found it.
I was gaming basically from the gut,Here in Brazil PUA/Gaming culture is practically non-existent.These inputs from all of you will improve my results a lot,for sure.

after what you wrote...i m surprise she got very interested in you at first place despite the fact that you were pressing your neediness e.g "damn..she is so hot'' ..ok she is...but why telling yourself like it would be your big loss?

she isnt valuable...you are...

Disagree with hydrogian 100%. I always ask the question to force them to invest in the process. Decreases their flakiness. Make them say yes... classic sales technique.

For those of you that don't text, I really wonder what girls you're meeting that are picking up the phone. Older chicks, sure, but younger ones? Forget it. Texting is simply easier, more effective, and saves you time. Whether it's "weak" or not, it works spectacularly well. Even on foreign chicks.

Next thing you guys are going to tell me how you have 8-tracks in your monte carlos. [Image: smile.gif]

Roosh -

"For those of you that don't text, I really wonder what girls you're meeting that are picking up the phone. Older chicks, sure, but younger ones? Forget it. Texting is simply easier, more effective, and saves you time. Whether it's "weak" or not, it works spectacularly well. Even on foreign chicks. "

I do text, but only to lure. I never hit up key parts of the swoop process via text ie setting a meeting. And I never try to build attraction via text.

As far as ages go, here is my recent girl portfolio:

23 Argentinian fashion design student
22 Cubana pin up model
23 Cubana (works in office)
30 Mexicana (works in fashion)
30 Mexicana (student)
23 Mexicana (owns own biz)
24 White girl California exotic dancer
26 Montreal girl (stylist for fashion shoots, haven't swooped yet)
26 Colombiana (dentist)
22 Peruana (retail)
24 Polish (pro tennis player)
23 Russian (retail)
26 Mixed girl (nurse)

Maybe some others.

Pretty mixed (and I don't mean Mixx from on here either), but one thing in common that all the younger girls have in common is they are super mature for their ages. They were all they type that hate guys their own age and like older guys. I don't really mess with 18-20 year olds.

I think it comes down to the overall approach I have ie Custom Suited, Sophisticated, Mad CASH etc type vibe I throw out. And I am usually meeting them at high end venues.

I also "hook" pretty hard when I meet girls.

This all being said, if I get a number and don't have a super strong connection, I will sometimes just shoot a text and get no response.

For each swoop above, there were a bunch of girls that no-responded me.

Quote: (05-11-2011 11:27 AM)gringochileno Wrote:  

I think it's incredible how girls can sense when you're overvaluing them even when you think you're doing a good job of not showing too much interest. There's really no faking it, you have to actually not give a shit.

Yes,I believed that I did a good job at the club because I did not compliment her nor sad things such as : You're beautiful etc
But maybe in my mind I was like "man, I'm about to get the hottest girl in here" and this generated the wrong Vibe and she felt it in some way

Quote: (05-11-2011 01:51 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Disagree with hydrogian 100%. I always ask the question to force them to invest in the process. Decreases their flakiness. Make them say yes... classic sales technique.

Yes,this is what I was thinking when I decided to text instead of calling to propose a 1st date.Making her invest in the process,the possibility to ask a direct,yes or no question.
The way I did it was wrong though,Like G and Chocolate said,now the best way to make a play on the 4th down on the Fourth quarter seems to be wait a few days and then call.

Regarding age issues, I'm 25 and the Girl in question is 24.

Different techniques, and I agree that the number one downside to my technique is increased flakiness. Mentioning that actually gets to the core of the matter.

Certainly, you will see more flakiness with my technique, and you have to be okay with that and get past it.

But Id rather:

1. Be upfront early (directly suggest that she go out with me - directly suggest that she go back to my place) so as not to beat around the bush as to what I'm after and..

2. Keep a dominant frame for as long as possible before I ask questions and give her choices, which assures that I maximize my ability to build attraction in any one girl..

If I'm working numbers, I really don't care too much about flakiness. Also, I firmly believe that being more dominant leads to quicker sex, on the whole, especially with women that NEED that dominance to feel turned on. A lot of times these women are the sluttiest of the sluts, and they will give it up quickly if turned on with a consistently dominant / caveman frame.

I can't ask questions, and keep a dominant frame, unless I really assert my higher value early (perhaps through some caveman like behavior or language). Only after which would I ask her out.

However, 99% of guys here guys wont assert themselves early in such a way.

Remember, I'm also talking about gaming feminized / hardened American women. I agree that such alpha dominance isn't nearly as necessary with feminine women. Usually who are foreign.

The other thing that remembering not to ask questions often does, is it keeps you in a leader / alpha role once you get into relationships. That's important. Many guys revert to a beta role in relationships, which are a marathon and not a sprint. Just because you hook a woman with game doesn't mean that you'll be able to maintain the attraction unless you avoid certain types of behavior. That's just my two cents.

But the results are what matter. Test, see what works, and integrate it into your personality. Theory only goes so far.