rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tag the Sponsor Exposes Instagram Hoes

You ever wonder how some young chick can afford to fly around the world, buy designer clothes, and generally be surrounded by luxury? Well, you always knew some man was paying for it, but now, thanks to Tag the Sponsor, you know the specifics of the transaction.

[Image: img_5708.jpg][Image: img_5707.jpg][Image: img_5700.png][Image: img_5706.png][Image: img_5704.png][Image: img_5702.png][Image: img_5705.png]

[Image: 10223511.gif]

Some more:

[Image: p13.jpg][Image: p23.jpg][Image: p34.jpg]

[Image: p14.jpg][Image: p24.jpg][Image: p35.jpg]

[Image: king-crying.gif?w=650]

I just said this earlier today:

Quote: (02-25-2015 02:37 PM)jariel Wrote:  

Some women are literally dedicating their lives to looking as good as they possibly can -- you can find them on Instagram, Tumblr, etc. but you shouldn't. But those looks are all they have. Most of them still have to suck a dick to get by, and outside of being fuck toys, they have nothing to offer which is why most of them are constantly in and out of relationships.

It doesn't take "Tag to Sponsor" to know that when women are on their "good look as hell" grind, that they're about some money, and if they're going to get money from men who have it, they're going to have to suck and fuck for it.

Thought people here knew about this. Basically rich middle eastern guys fly them out on all expense paid vacations to be sex slaves to them and their friends. Most of it involves things like being shit on and shoving fish up their kunts. I would try to find and post articles on this if i wasn't on my phone. Middle Eastern men are also responsible for camera whores and twitch players getting huge donations. These guus have so much money they have nothing better to do.

[Image: mindblown2.png]

I mean I've always thought that kind of stuff goes on, but its actually seeing it you know? Fucking hell.

"As wolves among sheep we have wandered"

Hahah when it was originally "tagyourpsponsor" 3 girls we knew were on there. 2 were known 1 got called out and put down.

Hilarious shit. Love it when bitches get called out.

It's funny when they back peddle claiming they knew or were playing along when you know those bitches were all in for it.

If so no-name chick has some shit anywhere in her profile like:

"For business inquiries only e-mail me @ blahblah@blahblah"

Then you know what it is. These chicks aren't models, that's not how real models work.

They're willing to sell some pussy, and IG is just a more glamorous way to do it than to throw up an ad on BP.

Plus, these chicks are looking for guys with long money, not BP hustlers looking for quickies for two Jacksons.

LOL, the only thing going on there is dudes trolling these dumb hoes and having a few laughs.

"Sex slaves" my ass...

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

The best disinfectant for these filthy whores is exposure. This man should get a Nobel Prize.

[Image: tumblr_nchmfvof7f1rig87wo1_500.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (02-25-2015 04:32 PM)jariel Wrote:  

Then you know what it is. These chicks aren't models, that's not how real models work.

I see this a lot on hot bitches' profiles. "For business inquiries only e-mail me @" is the new "are you looking for a date?"

Ho-ing always be evolving. With the internet, bitches have left the ocean and are now on dry land.

[Image: attachment.jpg24922]   

Quote: (02-25-2015 04:45 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (02-25-2015 04:32 PM)jariel Wrote:  

I see this a lot on hot bitches' profiles. "For business inquiries only e-mail me @" is the new "are you looking for a date?"

Ho-ing always be evolving. With the internet, bitches have left the ocean and are now on dry land.

And the thirst is stronger than ever.

[Image: EcaLam1.gif]

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

I would be more surprised if stuff like this weren't happening.

google "Dubai Porta Potties" and enjoy the read. Keep your vomit bag close at hand.

Funny note about the pissing/beating/weird shit:

At a hotel I worked at, I used to ask the housekeeping director what kind of weird shit she's seen. Immediately she looks pained and says, "If only you knew..." She would pull out a few photos that they would take as proof so they could recover the damages to the room. In quite a few photos, there were bedsheets stained with blood and feces, and quite often there was drug paraphernalia in the room. She made a point to specify that by far the biggest perpetrators of hotel room hijinks were Arab guests.

I'm not sure what it means. I used to think I was freaky but there are people out there that are into some dark shit, and for the right price look how easily these hoes go with it...blech.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Quote: (02-25-2015 05:01 PM)raliv Wrote:  

google "Dubai Porta Potties" and enjoy the read. Keep your vomit bag close at hand.

Yeah, that's not gonna happen.

Quote: (02-25-2015 05:03 PM)Veloce Wrote:  

Funny note about the pissing/beating/weird shit:

At a hotel I worked at, I used to ask the housekeeping director what kind of weird shit she's seen. Immediately she looks pained and says, "If only you knew..." She would pull out a few photos that they would take as proof so they could recover the damages to the room. In quite a few photos, there were bedsheets stained with blood and feces, and quite often there was drug paraphernalia in the room. She made a point to specify that by far the biggest perpetrators of hotel room hijinks were Arab guests.

I'm not sure what it means. I used to think I was freaky but there are people out there that are into some dark shit, and for the right price look how easily these hoes go with it...blech.

Interesting. Bitches really are scandalous. I am not surprised at all that rich men from the Arab world pay girls like that since I have heard/read about that for a while but I am disgusted at finding out that these girls will let guys shit on them for money.

[Image: mindblown.gif]

Next game step: become rich enough to litterally throw shit on girls.

Quote: (02-25-2015 05:13 PM)TheSlayer Wrote:  

I am not surprised at all that rich men from the Arab world pay girls like that since I have heard/read about that for a while but I am disgusted at finding out that these girls will let guys shit on them for money.

[Image: mindblown.gif]

I'm assuming once they get to the Middle East they're fucked. These guys are probably rubbing elbows with royalty, no one's gonna prosecute them for treating a whore a little too poorly.

Quote: (02-25-2015 05:16 PM)mikado Wrote:  

Next game step: become rich enough to litterally throw shit on girls.

If I was a Saudi prince, I'd commission an engineer to construct a camel piss cannon

Quote: (02-25-2015 04:49 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

And the thirst is stronger than ever.

Thirst is the oxygen that these salamander-ass hoes breathe into their gills lungs. Without thirst, they'd suffocate right there on the shore.

The internet has allowed them to tap into a goldmine: international thirst. So, even if American dudes got their shit together, you know which cast of foreign characters is gonna step in waving their credit cards in the air like NYSE stock brokers.

I'm not surprised by this at all. The one thing i have noted since i was a kid, hoes will do ANYTHING if you offer enough money.

Anyone who has ever worked in the hotel biz can tell you of all kinds of twisted shit that goes on in the rooms.

I'd sponsor the shit out of these hoes if I had the F U money.

Just look at the qualities of these hoes. Good fucking luck daygaming any of these hoes.

https://instagram.com/cidnieo/

https://instagram.com/hjizzy

https://instagram.com/franchlarrain/

https://instagram.com/jthealternative/?modal=true

[Image: ohshit.gif]

[Image: 7b10ed541139a535c54386adebd2a4dd5f1baca6...788de9.jpg]

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

I'm surprised that people are surprised about this. How many straight men here wouldn't turn gay for an entire night for 1 year worth of salary?

I don't hate these women. I'm just jealous of the Arabian Prince who could afford it and not have to sweat about it.

Quote: (02-25-2015 05:48 PM)startup__ Wrote:  

I'm surprised that people are surprised about this. How many straight men here wouldn't turn gay for an entire night for 1 year worth of salary?

I don't hate these women. I'm just jealous of the Arabian Prince who could afford it and not have to sweat about it.

No.

[Image: troll.gif]