rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Student banned from his life because he resembles rapist

And the crazy continues...
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/41...rine-timpf

While you still have time you should put some cliffs or quotes from the article in your thread. Just posting links is frowned upon by this fine establishment.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Let's hope he gets a good lawyer. Gets a bunch of money, joins RVF and lives happily ever after.

This is just nonsense.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

That's what he gets for going to a liberal arts college. That said, I hope he sues the tenure out of the faculty.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Sue sue sue

This is crazy. It seems like it's out of the Onion. For me it reinforces my distrust of the liberal elite.

Peak rape hysteria. The feminazi bitches and white knight manginas have gone full retard:

Quote:Quote:

A student at a liberal-arts school in Oregon was reportedly banned from going anywhere on campus that a fellow student would be — because he looked like the person who had raped her.

Professor Janet Halley wrote in a piece for Harvard Law Review that she had “recently assisted” a student who had been “ordered to stay away from a fellow student (cutting him off from his housing, his campus job, and educational opportunity) — all because he reminded her of the man who had raped her months before and thousands of miles away.” The accused also had to endure a “month-long investigation into all his campus relationships, seeking information about his possible sexual misconduct in them,” which she called an “immense invasion of his and his friends’ privacy.” And (believe it or not!) it gets worse.

Even after this invasive investigation completely cleared him of any wrongdoing, he still wasn’t allowed to go anywhere where the student would be without risking punishment from the school. “The stay-away order remained in place, and was so broadly drawn up that he was at constant risk of violating it and coming under discipline for that,” the piece continues. According to Halley, the only way the accused student eventually learned of the source of the complaint against him at all was “by accident and off-hand.” It’s devastating to think of a student being unable to walk around campus without having to risk being traumatized by reminders of her rape. But restricting a totally innocent student from walking around campus because he looks like the person who raped her is obviously unacceptable. Halley’s article did not reveal the name of the school, the students involved, or the outcome of the situation.

[Image: tumblr_inline_n0j74qZZct1rkwv70.gif]

Take care of those titties for me.

Quote: (Today 12:25 PM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

Sue sue sue

Clever lawyers will find the new feminist policies as good hunting grounds for major profits - it won't be the broken legs, it will be the innocently accused and sentenced men by idiotic inquisition like colleges.

[Image: attachment.jpg24823]   

[Image: attachment.jpg24824]   

Quote: (Today 11:57 AM)teh_skeeze Wrote:  

I hope he sues the tenure out of the faculty.

That's brilliant.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (Today 11:29 AM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

While you still have time you should put some cliffs or quotes from the article in your thread. Just posting links is frowned upon by this fine establishment.

The sign of a healthy community is when everybody gives a shit enough to help keep things tidy.

20% warning for OP. Respect the forum by posting articles correctly.

[Image: attachment.jpg24825]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

If by chance i come into a few million dollars by hook or crook, i would like to set up a foundation of sorts to assist and support men in suing institutions for cases such as this.

Quote: (Today 02:17 PM)JustlookingForAGoodTime Wrote:  

If by chance i come into a few million dollars by hook or crook, i would like to set up a foundation of sorts to assist and support men in suing institutions for cases such as this.

You could help men avoid going to these schools altogether with a lot less than a million dollars.

In face, I'm working on a project in that area myself. PM me if you are curious.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Appreciate the tip on posting properly, will do on the future

Is this a troll job or real?

I'm struggling to not see some form of mutated justice system that carries this sort of thing out. If he did violate it and he is punished how is this able to stand up in a court of law?

Quote: (Today 01:57 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Sue sue sue

Clever lawyers will find the new feminist policies as good hunting grounds for major profits - it won't be the broken legs, it will be the innocently accused and sentenced men by idiotic inquisition like colleges.

I've been sayin this for a while now. Problem is where's the gold pot at end of rainbow for the lawyers? And how many guys falling victim to this shit have the $$ to pony up for thousands in retainer and legal fees? Then there's the lengthy process of law that could easily span 2-6 years in any case anymore.

It would however be a great way for a young lawyer looking to cut his teeth to build a less-profitable practice than the standard cash hog template cases they usually go after. Think of the mess in subpoena's served, depositions, digital comm records you have to sift through... what a mess.

Quote: (Today 03:45 PM)Ingocnito Wrote:  

Quote: (Today 01:57 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Sue sue sue

I've been sayin this for a while now. Problem is where's the gold pot at end of rainbow for the lawyers? And how many guys falling victim to this shit have the $$ to pony up for thousands in retainer and legal fees? Then there's the lengthy process of law that could easily span 2-6 years in any case anymore.

It would however be a great way for a young lawyer looking to cut his teeth to build a less-profitable practice than the standard cash hog template cases they usually go after. Think of the mess in subpoena's served, depositions, digital comm records you have to sift through... what a mess.

Duke Lacrosse case cost the university 100+ mio. $, the mattress rape case is equally easy to win. The young man's reputation is marred for life as a potential rapist.

The only problem is that big law firms usually pull the agenda party line, but if it's a certain pay-off smaller firms might risk it.

I'd love to hear how a male feminist could argue about the justification of that! This one's a checkmate for sure! Well... I think so... and I've always been wrong about these. When I think that it can't get any worse, it does!

If any of you guys are interested in helping out individual rights on colleges, check this organization out:

http://www.thefire.org/

They're doing great work.

Founding Member of TEAM DOUBLE WRAPPED CONDOMS

http://harvardlawreview.org/2015/02/trad...rcement-2/

The originating article is chock full of great arguments about what the SJW'S have to do now. From being revolutionaries to governors. Lots of hard and interesting cases.

WIA

I actually thought this was a joke as well when I first read it...

Glad I decided to get a trade instead of a white collar profession.... God I hated college when i was in it a half decade ago... I feel for guys that actively pursue the masochistic art of getting s degree at a liberal arts college.

Step 1 - Dress like typical SJW male feminist.
Step 2 - Creep on lots of girls with bad game.
Step 3 - Get all enemies banned from campus.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

I really have a hard time believing this when they don't even name the school. It's an article off another article with no ability to check the veracity, and it seems like even an academic institution wouldn't be dumb enough to serve their assholes up for a lawsuit from banning someone based on his appearance.

Quote: (Today 08:47 PM)BortimusPrime Wrote:  

I really have a hard time believing this when they don't even name the school. It's an article off another article with no ability to check the veracity, and it seems like even an academic institution wouldn't be dumb enough to serve their assholes up for a lawsuit from banning someone based on his appearance.

He is not banned from the entire school - just banned to go to the same classes as the allegedly raped "victim". Is it so impossible to believe that when completely unfounded rape victims compare themselves to PTSD victims? Twitter morons who meet a lot of criticism consider themselves PTSD and state that they are like war survivors.

This is just a natural progression of the agenda, where the feminine whims can do anything they want. UVA put in restrictive fraternity regulations despite the rape story having been proven as fake. UVA allowed fraternities to be vandalized and closed them down for months. Where is the reasoning for that?

Columbia threatened the accused rapist with expulsion and criminal investigations despite getting extensive texts. They allowed a student to unlawfully use campus grounds to wage their own vigilante PR war slandering an innocent man's name as a rapist.

Dismissing a story just on on the grounds of univerisites not being that stupid? Those colleges are beyond stupid, they serve the agend and for now we can fight back via civil law suits.

Quote:Quote:

Professor Janet Halley wrote in a piece for Harvard Law Review that she had “recently assisted” a student who had been “ordered to stay away from a fellow student (cutting him off from his housing, his campus job, and educational opportunity) — all because he reminded her of the man who had raped her months before and thousands of miles away.” The accused also had to endure a “month-long investigation into all his campus relationships, seeking information about his possible sexual misconduct in them,” which she called an “immense invasion of his and his friends’ privacy.”

This kid needs a good attorney. My suit would include weight loss, hair loss, and trouble sleep from all of the stress and scrutiny.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine