rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

White knight works all summer to pedestalize every girl at his school on V-Day

Thought this deserved a separate thread instead of being lost in the beta/wk black hole. It is as you would expect from the thread title:

Quote:KFOR Wrote:

EDMOND, Okla. — Flowers, candy, and public displays of affection. It’s supposed to be the most romantic day of the year. But Valentine’s Day can be hurtful for those without a special someone.

At Edmond High School, there are no lonely hearts this year.

“All the girls were surprised this morning,” Laura Pitcock said.

All 1076 female students were surprised with candy and cards.

“He wanted to stay anonymous, but I have a feeling a good deed like this is going to get out,” Sarah Cameron said.

Secrets are hard to keep, especially in high school. It didn’t take long for the Bulldog student body to learn who was behind this random act of kindness.

Dan Williams is the secret Romeo. “To know that someone cares about them, that’s the best feeling in the world I think.”

Williams worked all summer to raise enough money for his Valentine’s Day surprise.

His good deed is creating a tidal wave of love on campus.

“Even if it’s just for a day, it really means a lot,” Molly Feigel said.

http://kfor.com/2015/02/13/anonymous-boy...in-school/

[Image: MHYJf14.jpg]

[Image: tvs3KLY.jpg]

[Image: p2C4jP2.jpg]

[Image: U8YuI8E.jpg]

Social media comments predictably are awash with females squirting all over this article in a tizzy of feels, but some realtalk here and there slip through the cracks:

[Image: tZmB7Ge.png?1]

[Image: sDJLiiB.png?1]

[Image: laugh5.gif]

Also:

[Image: 4443033009_78968bd817.jpg]

I thought about handing out roses to random cuties, long, long ago in my bluepill days, but I have a better idea: randomly handcuffing (nice, fuzzy, pink ones) girls out in public.

If only I wouldn't get thrown in jail for rape. #feministcityproblems

This isn't white-knighting because there's no specific girl on the pedestal.

It's simplified fame game, now everyone reading this article, in addition to the 1076 girls who now know his name.

It's a romantic and fluffy "DTF?" mass group text. I'd have to see his demeanor and body language in person to decide which.

It's always good to be extra nice and attentive to homely and unpopular females around VDay. It can be a very tough time for an unboyfriended and unpursued girl... they take it with the most dreadful seriousness.

Brighten an insecure Plain Jane's day with an unexpected and genuine warm compliment around this time and she will love you to death for it. You make someone's day and win an ally -- and you never know when you might need one.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Quote: (02-13-2015 11:19 PM)The Lizard of Oz Wrote:  

It's always good to be extra nice and attentive to homely and unpopular females around VDay. It can be a very tough time for an unboyfriended and unpursued girl... they take it with the most dreadful seriousness.

Brighten an insecure Plain Jane's day with an unexpected and genuine warm compliment around this time and she will love you to death for it. You make someone's day and win an ally -- and you never know when you might need one.
And a Plain Jane could become a Not-So-Plain Jane too. [Image: wink.gif]

I can't avoid but too laugh at how stupid this guy is. Props to that Barry Johansen guy on Facebook; for all we know he could be a lurker or even a member on this forum!

Oh yes, I'm so privileged you literally can't even.
Interested in joining the FFL? I tried (and failed).

Ha. I lived in Edmond for two years. They have four high schools, must be Memorial because their mascot is a bulldog. Drove by that high school everyday to go to practice.

Most guys in Oklahoma are blue pill and needy. And even the chubby girls have that southern princess smugness about them. But overall the girls down there are still better than many options around the country.

I don't know, if he's really this nice, he just friendzone'd himself to the entire dating pool in HS.

If he can capitalize it to nail a bunch of girls or hell, even date the girl he wants to date, more power to him. He'd have to have his demeanor match his intent or have the balls to go for it. Chances are, he's a considerate nice guy...that will end up with considerate nice guy results.

If life has taught us anything, whoever he was targeting (and you know he was doing this to target a specific girl) will end up with his mortal enemy or the guy in school he despises. The complete opposite of him basically.

Worked all summer?

I dunno how expensive lollipops and pink A4 paper is in the states, but I think he got ripped off.

He's good looking. Has strong features... why? Why did he do this?

Fuck this kid.

If you're going to work all summer, put some money together to buy your own whip, take a trip, money for college, etc. Bottom line, do it for yourself.

It's not your job to make a bunch of spoiled bitches who won't remember you the day after graduation feel special, they don't need any help doing that, their egos are pumped up regularly by herbs just because they have pussies.

Meanwhile, he's a man who will be non-existent to most women regardless.

Quote: (02-14-2015 12:21 AM)GeroMeroHero Wrote:  

He's good looking. Has strong features... why? Why did he do this?

No he's not, he looks like he could be Bubba Sparxx's nephew.

This is priceless if he knows what he has now and knows how to use it.

Quote: (02-14-2015 12:27 AM)jariel Wrote:  

Fuck this kid.

If you're going to work all summer, put some money together to buy your own whip

I think he did buy his own whip.

Quote: (02-13-2015 11:06 PM)Pontifex Maximus Wrote:  

It's simplified fame game, now everyone reading this article, in addition to the 1076 girls who now know his name.

It's a romantic and fluffy "DTF?" mass group text. I'd have to see his demeanor and body language in person to decide which.

I know to not take any game advice you give seriously now.

This isn't "simllie fame game". This is "I just spent money on 1076 girls who will now never fuck me" game.

This dude just made himself look like a thirsty dork in front of his whole school. Bad move.

Wow the White Knight Championship Era has commenced.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

I'm reaching a higher consciousness of game where I believe no game is inherently good or inherently bad. If game is the Force--that flows through everything--I've reached an Obi Wan Kenobi-like level where if Vader (feminism) strikes me down it'll only make my-ass stronger. These aren't the droids you want, bitches.

[Image: giphy.gif]

So I'm confident I could use that move and absolutely lay waste to that school. We're talking about a pussy massacre on the order of the Death Star's cruel annihilation of Alderaan, multiplied by Taken Part I, to the power of Arnold's kills in Commando. A brutal and merciless crushing of ass that would be memorialized every year with bagpipe music.

Verdict:

[Image: gamerecognized.gif]

Potentially.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

The way I see it is all of these girls now know who he is. Perhaps he can capitalize and turn this into some bangs. Personally I ain't spending money on hoes, but there may be a bigger plan at work (I'm trying to be optimistic here. I'm working real hard polishing a turd).

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Quote: (02-14-2015 12:50 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

This isn't "simllie fame game". This is "I just spent money on 1076 girls who will now never fuck me" game.

This dude just made himself look like a thirsty dork in front of his whole school. Bad move.

If this kid never stated a target, then he's not a "white knight", right? Not to mention he originally signed his cards in anonymity, and social media who revealed him.

Edit: I re-watched the news video. Bad move on his part, impulsive optimism on mine.

Quote: (02-14-2015 12:55 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

I'm reaching a higher consciousness of game where I believe no game is inherently good or inherently bad. If game is the Force--that flows through everything--I've reached an Obi Wan Kenobi-like level where if Vader (feminism) strikes me down it'll only make my-ass stronger. These aren't the droids you want, bitches.

[Image: giphy.gif]

So I'm confident I could use that move and absolutely lay waste to that school. We're talking about a pussy massacre on the order of the Death Star's cruel annihilation of Alderaan, multiplied by Taken Part I, to the power of Arnold's kills in Commando. A brutal and merciless crushing of ass that would be memorialized every year with bagpipe music.

That gif is wonderful.

The guy was hoping for this:

[Image: giphy5.gif]

While in reality it is a most futile gesture in respect to seduction. Most hot high school girls when being asked if they consider fucking the guy would react like this:

[Image: giphy-2.gif?w=490]

Frankly I cannot believe how his behavior is even defended in terms of Game here.

He worked all SUMMER to save enough money - 500-1000$+ to send ALL girls a V-day gift, in order to make them feel "special". As if the hot girls did not feel special enough. Also - even the ugly ones won't feel that much more special, since EVERY girl got the V-day-surprise. If rampant Beta provider behavior got you laid, then there would be no Game science by now.

This action is wrong on so many levels that I cannot even begin to describe how crazy it is:

+ wasted money on it - if he had invested in gym membership, a PUA bootcamp, Game literature, he would be banging a hot girl by now on Valentine's day
+ friendzoned himself automatically
+ the little fame he may get out of it is ONLY based on the fact that the media picked up the story - that is literally the only thing that can help him get laid, but this is only a pure coincidence and not some genius PR strategy
+ just watched the video: "courteous and kind" & "4 weeks ago I did not have enough money, 150$ were missing, but the Lord provided" - he is bringing divine interference into the mix
+ on a plus side those are high school girls and one even said to the TV crew: "I am sure all the girls will be coming after him now." - well as I said there might be some kind of small bump in his "hotness" level because of him being on TV, but that was not an intended consequence
+ also as a minor plus - it does not take too much to impress a high school girl - but he should be dispensing fucks as fast as possible. Because the likelihood is high that he will get one girlfriend, who dumps him for a more exciting guy later on. The way he talks he might be one of those "stay a virgin until marriage" kind of guys.

I feel bad for the poor bastard - his Blue Pill path will be a stony one and he will see many of his arch-enemies succeed while being far away from "courteous, kind" and romantic. Strangely women prefer the Dark Side more:

[Image: uu31R.gif]

Oh goodness what is this Darth Vader/Leia gif, it's perfect!

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Pontifex already figured it out but for those of you on the fence thinking this kid has some sort of slow burn valentine suave "game", watch the video linked in the op. It's quite obvious that this kid isn't getting laid anytime soon.

I'd just want to talk to him to let me know when the tall Asian in the 4th pic gets to be 18 so that I can holla at her. Normally I don't go that low, but hey!

If I was his father I would have a serious chat about his handling of all things money and women.

"Son, you do not spend money you earned on women who are not making you dinner, washing your clothes or sucking your dick."

[Image: nfNeT7YvTozx0cv7ze3mplZpo1_500.gif]

Quote: (02-14-2015 12:27 AM)jariel Wrote:  

Fuck this kid.

If you're going to work all summer, put some money together to buy your own whip, take a trip, money for college, etc. Bottom line, do it for yourself.

It's not your job to make a bunch of spoiled bitches who won't remember you the day after graduation feel special, they don't need any help doing that, their egos are pumped up regularly by herbs just because they have pussies.

Meanwhile, he's a man who will be non-existent to most women regardless.

Quote: (02-14-2015 12:50 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Exactly, this was cringe worthy bad. He just became the nice friend that 1000 girls will use when they need a shoulder to cry on when some guy just dumped them.

I'm sure he'll get a lot of "Ahhh, you're so sweet, why aren't all men as sweet as you?" but still no pussy. What a chump.

Where is his father at? Even my dad would have grabbed me and shook me if I tried some wack stuff like this and his "girl advice" usually consisted of "just talk to her".

Maybe his mother owns his balls and allowed him to do this thinking it was cute. If the mom does not respect the masculinity of his father, she would never feel repulsed from behavior like that from her son.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.