rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Moving Decisions

Moving Decisions

My Landlord told me at the beginning of this month that he is selling his property empty and needs me to move out at the beginning of March.

I am 23 years old and live with a good roommate. We have an opportunity to move in with a couple in the nightclub industry with a whole bunch of experience from previous gigs. I am in Scottsdale, AZ. For those of you who have been to Scottsdale I should not have to mention that a daily trip to Chipolte will get you in contact with some 8/10's at the least. So there could be some perks there with hot friends etc. His gf is smoking hot.

It would be a 3 bed/2.5 bathroom situation. Anyone ever lived with another couple before? Pros? Cons?

Also, my body is in peak condition and it may not be suitable for me to move into this type of atmosphere on a consistent basis. I guess the question is how great can the perks really be?

Anyway, my other option is to move in with a girl I went to Hebrew school with. Literally not even a 1 but its a nice place and far more calm at a better price. What would you guys do? Like I mentioned health and fitness are big parts of my life because they give you an advantage in getting laid of course. What would be more important to you all?

Thanks in advanced!

Moving Decisions

If health and fitness are big parts of your life then a daily trip to chipotle should not be.

Moving Decisions

Ignorant post. Chipotle is very bodybuilder/fitness friendly.

Moving Decisions

What is the price point here? Why not live alone? I have generally found living with people turns out bad at some point. Doing the same with a couple seems worse. Their drama will spill into your life. I see few pros to living with anyone over an extended period. I see many cons to the same.

If you already have access to attractive women you do not really need his girlfriend's crew.

Moving Decisions

You're 23 years old, and the dilemma is moving into a room not committing to marriage. If you think moving in with a couple in the nightclub industry will boost your social life, go ahead and do it. Worst comes to first, you'll have a few sleepless weeks and might be out of your deposit if you decide to bail early. Or, you'll have a raging time.