rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Urgent: on my way to china and girl texts me that I have chlamydia

So, I hook up with a girl on a Sunday.. She ets tested the next day, confirmed chlamydia.
She tells me
I go get tested, urine test. Comes back negative
I'm at a layover for my trip to shanghai and I go to piss an it looks like a drop of cloudy white discharge is at the tip of my stick. Ohgodwhy.jpg

What do I do?? How do I get antibiotics in shanghai??

There for two weeks. If I get pills day 1 or 2 I can bang in week 2

Pls help

You can get antibiotics in China over the counter without an issue. You don't need a prescription. Try to hit a chain pharmacy or somewhere that looks reliable, as there are a fair number of reputed low-dose antibiotics on the market.

Medical care is almost free in China as well. Could take the extra step and go into a clinic and get seen by a doctor. Might be worth it, especially if you go in a higher-end neighborhood.

I've referral links for most credit cards, PM me for them & thanks if you use them
Strip away judeo-christian ethics ingraining sex is dirty/bad & the idea we're taking advantage of these girls disintegrates. Once you've lost that ethical quandary (which it isn't outside religion) then they've no reason to play the victim, you've no reason to feel the rogue. The interaction is to their benefit.
Frequent Travs
Phils SZ China

Hmm. Maybe someone over there can help you find a Westerner friendly hospital otherwise at a Chinese one you would get an antibiotic shot. They give shots for everything. It's cheap but you need to know what to tell them.

衣原体 or衣原菌. Yi yuan ti or Yi yuan jun.

Good luck.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

I would not know how to buy any antibiotics by myself there, let alone how much to take. I cannot read that much Mandarin. So be careful if you go that route. Translate everything multiple times to make sure. Also beware of fake medicine. Don't go into shitty hole in the wall stores, because that stuff could be traditional Chinese herbal medicine that won't do shit for that.

1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

That's fucked up. You'll get the old needle in the butt and be good to go a week later, but damn I feel for you right now man.

At least its just that, imagine if it read, "Hey Jon I got STI testing on Monday and I have AIDS..."

1000 mg Azithromycin in one dose.

Quote: (02-11-2015 04:23 PM)Sp5 Wrote:  

1000 mg Azithromycin in one dose.

Or 7 day Amoxicilin in case Azithromycin doesn't work in Asia.

http://www.cdc.gov/std/treatment/2010/ch...ctions.htm

Did you rawdog Laura? How many times did you do her on Sunday?

When did you take the test? In your situation you are probably actively looking for any signs of a possible STI. Have you googled pictures of chlamydia discharge and compared it?

Unless you have overt signs of chlamydia perhaps a further testing before taking antibiotics would be good? Obviously this depends on what you actually did with Laura, see my first questions. Furthermore, is Laura the type of person who could run a practical joke?

Just go to the doc man. Find an international hospital in your next city. They'll have you tested and if necessary jabbed and a bag of antibiotics in your hand within a couple of hours.

I can't believe people are posting prescriptions based on a 'diagnosis' that comes from a post. Really? One single dose of a single oral antibiotic? This casual attitude towards antibiotics is part the reason why there is now fully antibiotic-resistant gonorrhea.

Also chlamydia has the ability to sit dormant and symptomless. You don't want to think you've self-cured it only to have a girl text you 'I think you gave me chlamydia' one day, or for her to not even know and silently get all her stuff scarred up. Get the full current prescribed treatment by a real doctor.

Edit: the doc will also tell you when it's safe to bang again. If you falsely diagnose/treat yourself you may get this wrong.

Quote: (02-11-2015 04:58 PM)Cheetah Wrote:  

... Obviously this depends on what you actually did with Laura, see my first questions. Furthermore, is Laura the type of person who could run a practical joke?

LOL, I suspect Cheetah just wants the sordid details [Image: biggrin.gif]

This is the damn problem with Asian sluts. They ride the cock too much and they are usually so tight that it hurts to use a condom. That, and they just shove your dick in because they can't wait any longer. And they are so socially inept most of the time that we all assume that they are much more innocent than they really are. End of rant.

Hey man, I did some hardcore research on good hospitals abroad. I've never been to this one but they have a partnership with one of the best hospitals in US. They're in Beijing though

http://my.clevelandclinic.org/services/g...ives/China

Good luck man. I had a similar scare last year where I raw dogged this chick off of daygame and when I flipped get over for doggie, she had all these bumps on her ass. Luckily I was Clean after test but I feel your pain. Stay strong

Quote: (02-11-2015 06:00 PM)Phoenix Wrote:  

Quote: (02-11-2015 04:58 PM)Cheetah Wrote:  

... Obviously this depends on what you actually did with Laura, see my first questions. Furthermore, is Laura the type of person who could run a practical joke?

LOL, I suspect Cheetah just wants the sordid details [Image: biggrin.gif]

Haha, not really. It's a big difference if he wrapped up and did her once compared to having rawdogged her all night long. I admit that I do find it a little funny that we know the name of the bitch.

Quote: (02-11-2015 06:01 PM)elcidcampeador Wrote:  

This is the damn problem with Asian sluts. They ride the cock too much and they are usually so tight that it hurts to use a condom. That, and they just shove your dick in because they can't wait any longer. And they are so socially inept most of the time that we all assume that they are much more innocent than they really are. End of rant.

Dude what are you talking about?

As another guy said 1g azithromycin single dose just to be on the safe side. Nor proud to say this but I have had the clam a couple of times and only found out when I went for a regular test, there is usually no symptoms so what you are experiencing may be something else. The azithromycin will also take care potentially of the gonorrhea. Best of luck, this shit sucks, you will be fine.

Quote: (02-11-2015 11:35 PM)192 Wrote:  

As another guy said 1g azithromycin single dose just to be on the safe side. Nor proud to say this but I have had the clam a couple of times and only found out when I went for a regular test, there is usually no symptoms so what you are experiencing may be something else. The azithromycin will also take care potentially of the gonorrhea. Best of luck, this shit sucks, you will be fine.

Wow. Maybe read other posts in the thread? This advice is BS.

Maybe you have aids?

faggo

There is an excessively casual attitude to raw dog sex on RVF. Some people talk about rawdogging chicks in parts of Africa where AIDs is endemic and more prevalent among the general population than among hookers or heroin addicts in most places.
Also, nutting in girls left and right like it doesn't matter at all.
Just in the last month there has been one RVF love child born to a forum member who was in Peru, and then this guy with chlamydia. I wonder how many who didn't post threads have suffered from being careless.
Get some luxury condoms and save the rawdogging for a once in a while thing, if at all.
It's like it is somehow cool to be completely careless.

"Me llaman el desaparecido
Que cuando llega ya se ha ido
Volando vengo, volando voy
Deprisa deprisa a rumbo perdido"

A couple of months ago a girl passed on Gonorrhoea to me and the test came back negative, I had all the symptoms and just took the meds the doctor gave me despite the test coming back negative. The doctors here in Taiwan just give the meds before the test comes back since there is a one week turnaround for results.

A few weeks later I was talking to a random guy at a club, turns out he's a doctor from Australia (Yeah, random I know) and he told me that its common for both Gonorrhoea and Chlamydia to be undetected and better to just take the meds if the symptoms appear.

if I was you, I'd rock up the a hospital, ask for the uruology department, fill out the paperwork and get meds by saying you have all the symptoms. When I got it here in Taiwan, I was still in my first month here and very new to the place. I texted a random girl I was banged a few weeks prior to it occuring and asked her if she can help me, she was cool about it and did all the talking and paperwork for me at the hospital.

1000 mg of Az is what is recommended for this in the US.

60-70% of the time guys show NO symptoms when they
have it.

After you take the pill....make sure to wait 7-10 days
before you have sex....

Asia is STD CENTRAL.

Speaking from experience (3 trips to SE Asia).

Quote: (02-11-2015 01:35 PM)Jneg Wrote:  

So, I hook up with a girl on a Sunday.. She ets tested the next day, confirmed chlamydia.
She tells me
I go get tested, urine test. Comes back negative
I'm at a layover for my trip to shanghai and I go to piss an it looks like a drop of cloudy white discharge is at the tip of my stick. Ohgodwhy.jpg

What do I do?? How do I get antibiotics in shanghai??

There for two weeks. If I get pills day 1 or 2 I can bang in week 2

Pls help

I'm going to have to strongly disagree with you on that one. Just because you have been to SEA 3 times it doesn't mean shit. Were you raw dogging street hookers, dirty backpacker girls, and gogo bar sluts? I have also been to SEA many times long term and I've done a fair share of debauchery, raw dogging a lot of the time. Never once have I ever caught anything. But I go for normal girls who go to university or have office jobs, ( maybe you're not into that). If you have such an ignorant opinion, please keep it to yourself.

Yeah I raw dogged her twice and then over the next 4 days I barebacked 4 new girls - had to text them and tell them :/

Update: I went to a pharmacy and got pic related - one day dose of amoxicillin - it was only 25 rmd so like... 5 Canadian. So cheap. Symptoms already going away but I have to wait to bang chicks - I'm still makin friends with some girls and will capitalize in 3 or 4 days

Thanks for the support guys.

Shanghai is crazy, you can walk around the mall with a beer in one hand and a cigarette in the other.

Quote:Quote:

I raw dogged her twice and then over the next 4 days I barebacked 4 new girls

Where was this? Do you have some secret game technique we don't know about?

Yeah wow rawdogged 4 different girls over the next 4 days? What did you do?