rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Amy Sedaris: wall survivor

Probably best known from her role in the 2000's tv show Strangers With Candy, in which Sedaris played Jerri Blank, a junkie 46 year old high school student. Sedaris is now 53 and has never been married or had children. AKA, an attractive spinster [Image: huh.gif]

http://www.moviepilot.de/files/images/09...0894_2.jpg
[Image: Amy-Sedaris-CelebHealthy_com.jpg]
[Image: Sedaris.jpg]
[Image: MV5BMTk0MDA5NzI0OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNzQw...SY720_.jpg]

[Image: 2568-the-wb-box.jpg]

By the way, prosthetics and make up can do amazing work. Sedaris 10 years younger on Strangers With Candy:
[Image: jeri.jpg]

It's amazing what simply taking care of yourself and keeping fit can do to improve and maintain your looks. The importance of this cannot be underestimated but I feel like I am surrounded by fucking children when I have to explain this to grown adults who stuff themselves with fast food for lunch, when they are working. Grown adults who do not understand this most simple of paradigms - eat shit and sit on your ass most of the day and you'll get fat.

I must spend fifteen minutes a day just getting up and walking around to use the restroom to take a piss, because I drink a lot of water. So much water, probably way more than normal people. People don't even carry around a water bottle - the simplest of things that you can do to ensure that you are drinking lots of water and helping your digestion and skin.

New requirement for Wall Survivor threads: non-Red Carpet/Event photos. We need candids to verify if they have really survived. Regular girls going out to a bar in Cincinnati spend three hours getting ready for a night out. I can't even imagine how long these ladies take, especially knowing these pictures will make the rounds and millions of people will see them.

That's another thing, Americans are blessed with a healthy gene pool (lots of mixed blood from different regions) but we're amongst the most unpleasant people around to look at, when if people took a bit of time to dress nice and keep their style in line they could be superstars. You can transform your looks merely by making yourself presentable and keeping fit, and not thinking and acting like a slob. The transformation, if you see it in someone who comes out looking presentable, is stunning.

For example...

Clooney in the 1980s:

[Image: george_clooney_mullet.jpg]

Clooney in The American (2010) (great film by the way):

[Image: george-clooney-the-american-2.jpg]

She's attractive for her age. Looking at the pictures I realized that there was once a time where all women that old had maintained their looks and basic semblance of a feminine figure. By the time they hit 50, women (and men) have an obligation to their fellow human beings not to be eyesores. That's all I want from them.

WNB

Do she count as a survivor if she was ugly in the first place? Staying as unnatractive as you were before doesn't say much.

If a chick stays hot as she ages that says something.

Here is the google link for her pics. I don't see anything that makes me wanna pop wood. Not even a semi and I was looking for her younger days.
https://www.google.com/search?q=Amy+Seda...B292%3B418

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

WNB

[Image: amy-sedaris-alpha-house-1x0.jpg]

Red carpet pics with tons of makeup and she still looks like that? Even for an older dude above 70 - better go and bang 30yo-40yo hotties in SEA.

She is in shape, but that is all. Can you really imagine her dating Sean Penn who just had a LTR with Scarlett Johanson? He dumped Scarlett by the way:

[Image: article-2531287-1A5901FE00000578-369_634x781.jpg]

There are no Wall survivors among women. A wall survivor would imply that has equal sexual attraction for the majority of the male population - just as she had when she was 18-30. Some women just stretch it out to 40-45 at the world-class-level best, but then it's done.

Other pics of Amy Sedaris

[Image: sedaris_200-300dc936f8731cb263e87e017d3f...00-c15.jpg]

[Image: esq-sedaris-xlg.jpg]

[Image: 71d7e2a15207b8b0b2556c6d703bc9b9.jpg]

^^ Ouch my eyes.

Looks like a golden girl.

[Image: estellegetty_6.jpg]

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2