rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lawyer accused of hypnotising clients and sexually abusing them

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national...-1.2016955

Personally I have never believed in hypnosis and thought it just happens in the movies, but this story of a lawyer who put clients into a trance and sexually assaulted them makes me think otherwise. Not that I would ever do it even if it worked. What do you guys think?

Quote:Quote:

An Ohio attorney secretly hypnotized his female clients, making them perform sex acts while he referred to himself as "the world's greatest lover," according to stunning court documents.

The bizarre claims made against Michael Fine, 57, were revealed in an emergency court motion filed to suspend him from practicing law Tuesday after police launched an investigation into his claimed hypnotic spells.

Fine, who has not been charged with any crime, is accused of posing “a substantial threat of serious harm to the public" by the Lorain County Bar Association after police say they busted one of his lurid sessions with a client earlier this month.

That woman, only identified as "Jane Doe," contacted Sheffield police after numerous meetings with Fine left her with "strange memories and feelings," according to the affidavit obtained by the Smoking Gun.

"She would be unable to recall substantial portions of the meetings, and afterwards she would realize her clothes and bra were out of place and moved, and her vagina was wet," stated investigator Richard Thomas with the Lorain County prosecutor's office.

Police advised her not to return to his office — but she did while equipped with a tape recorder.

According to the affidavit, in one phone call placed between them on Oct. 10 Fine at first only discussed their court case before learning that she was alone and placing her in "a trance."

"Thereafter, the conversation is of an explicit sexual nature, wherein he induces her into multiple orgasms. Fine refers to himself as her 'teacher' and 'instructor' and that they have a special 'bond' and connection,'" according to the affidavit. "Fine assures her that she will appear normal and only remember their discussions regarding legal matters."

Days later, on Oct. 21 she recorded a second illicit phone call between them, according to Thomas.

"Again Fine places her in a hypnotic spell and commences a lengthy sexually explicit conversation.

"He confirms that he wants this experience to happen continually in the future and that it will be secret without the ability of her to recall," Thomas stated.

...afterwards she would realize her clothes and bra were out of place and moved, and her vagina was wet.
At that point a search warrant was obtained by local law enforcement officials to record Jane Doe during a Nov. 7 meeting in his office.

The resulting scene, witnessed by Thomas and several other law enforcement officers at a nearby location, allegedly showed Fine hypnotizing the woman before directing her to a couch.

A video camera on his desk then captured Fine's "sexual dialogue" while he massaged her hand and shoulders.

"At this point I and the other police enter the room," Thomas stated.

But while Jane Doe's claims are unusual, she's not believed to be the first.

A second woman claims Fine was also "attempting to hypnotize her" while meeting to discuss her upcoming divorce.

From the parts of their meetings she could remember he would gently touch her fingers, forearm and forehead while directing her thoughts to a "wave of relaxation."

She later couldn't recall how much time had passed while with him but in their after-hours meetings she said Fine would comment on "her looks and physical appearance."

He would also inquire about her sex life with her husband, and whether they had "rough sex."

After he stopped working at his law firm, she spoke with one of his former partners and said she too "felt as though she might have been hypnotized."

Speaking to officials with the bar association, the woman said she felt "creepy and disgusted" by his behavior, especially with it coming while she was "so upset and distraught about her marital situation when she went to him."[quote][quote]

Don't debate me.

Talented guy a lawyer and a hypnotist.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

This guy is my hero.

Hypnotism? Or early-era PUA neurolinguistic programming techniques like "mirroring, patterning, and trance words"

plus the hamster?

[Image: hamster2.gif]

hypnosis game recognized.

You know how I know she's full of shit? A hypnotist lawyer who used this would be like "repeat after me, you will not accuse me of sexually abusing you or go to the police. Also, you owe me five hundred bucks."

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

Sounds like he's mastered game tbh. We should all be calling him up and taking notes.

[Image: hauy3.jpg]

Sorry, but dude is an idiot (assuming this is true). #1 rule after not co-mingling client funds with your own is not banging your clients. Scarcity mentality at work once again.

A male predatory divorce lawyer with hypnosis game who has female clients going through a divorce... and given that folks who are going through a divorce go through some sort of sexual awakening. But there's always a danger mixing business with pleasure, isn't there?

Hypnosis game:

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Lol, typical faithless married woman trying to cover her tracks and shift blame.

Quote: (02-06-2015 10:28 AM)Pride male Wrote:  

Fine, who has not been charged with any crime, is accused of posing “a substantial threat of serious harm to the public" by the Lorain County Bar Association

In other words, if they can't find any crime to charge you with, they will make sure you are accused of a bogus crime at least. Even if what you are doing is perfectly legal, they will fucking invent a crime to bust your nuts. Fucking white knight bar association.

Quote:Quote:

After he stopped working at his law firm, she spoke with one of his former partners and said she too "felt as though she might have been hypnotized."
''So you're telling me you are pressing charges and a lawsuit afterwards? And I can be a part of this and gain lots of money? COUNT ME IN, SISTER!''

In overall, I respect his hypnosis game. I just hope they don't charge him with non-consensual sex. After all, hypnosis is not recognized by medicine, is it? They can't seriously prosecute him on the basis of hypnosis. It's literally a witchhunt. What's next, witchcraft?

This story sounds like a stretch even for a Lifetime movie.

If civilization had been left in female hands we would still be living in grass huts. - Camille Paglia

Client gets fucked by a lawyer. How is this a news story?

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Hilarious. No booze was involved so they can't claim they were date rape drugged...must've been hypnotized. I can't wait for hypnosis hysteria to hit college campuses.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Isn't it curious that she willingly returns a SECOND time to his office with a tape recorder after having already recorded an incriminating conversation.

Then a third time she agrees to allow herself to be hypnotised again.

Sounds like her hamster wanted more mysterious subconscious wettening and the cops wanted to see a master at work to copy his techniques.

Quote: (02-06-2015 10:32 PM)ikemen Wrote:  

Isn't it curious that she willingly returns a SECOND time to his office with a tape recorder after having already recorded an incriminating conversation.

Then a third time she agrees to allow herself to be hypnotised again.

Sounds like her hamster wanted more mysterious subconscious wettening and the cops wanted to see a master at work to copy his techniques.

why do you sound surprised by any of that?

I thought one of the main features of being in a hypnotic state was that you can't really do anything you wouldn't want to do anyway. It can't make you kill someone, for example.

Otherwise the CIA would have figured out a way to make perfect sleeper agent assassins via the MKULTRA experiments.

From what I understand it can only make you more willing to act upon sublimated thoughts or desires.

I also happened to find a picture of the lawyer
[Image: chrystal-ball-artwork.JPG]

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Quote: (02-07-2015 12:39 AM)Eirykr Wrote:  

Otherwise the CIA would have figured out a way to make perfect sleeper agent assassins via the MKULTRA experiments.

If they did, why do you think you would necessarily know about them?

I rely on erotic hypnosis, a form of trance where the girl obeys my hypnotic commands because she wants pleasure. Pleasure is a powerful motivator at all levels. I screen for obedient, compliant girls who are interested in psychology and do not mind being hypnotized by me. In other words, I screen for Daddy's Girls. I try to screen out Mommy's Girls.

The master of erotic hypnosis is Major Mark Cunningham. Very likely this Ohio lawyer is a student of Major Mark's, as I am. Mark was a conventional hypnotherapist in Ohio until a few years ago, when he became the Renegade Hypnotist and started teaching erotic hypnosis.

Here is a series of short clips that covers basics: http://renegadehypnotist.com/major-mark-...ttractive/

Google "Major Mark" and you can find more about how to do it.

BTW, there is nothing sneaky or manipulative about erotic hypnosis if the girl has consented and agreed to be put in a trance, i.e. to be hypnotized. It's true that you cannot make her do anything she is opposed to. However, if you have the time and hypnotic skill to change her character and personality, practically any behavior can be made acceptable.

If the lady felt wet panties after leaving the lawyer's office, that does not mean there was any sexual contact, or any contact at all. If you or her hypnotist have prepped your girl to have screaming orgasms on command, say the trigger word, and you can make it happen anywhere you want.

Quote: (02-07-2015 01:53 PM)eclipse Wrote:  

Quote: (02-07-2015 12:39 AM)Eirykr Wrote:  

If they did, why do you think you would necessarily know about them?

Getting a little off-topic from the OP, but I highly doubt it because the MKULTRA experiments were failures. That's probably the only reason they were declassified. That and our current understanding of neurology and cognition is very shallow.

On some level that is fortunate, because I think the world would look very different if people were able to directly control other human minds with fidelity.

I literally learned about this guy in my professional responsibility class Monday. It's still interesting to think about even though it's old, so here's the video:

Quote:PapayaTapper Wrote:
you seem to have a penchant for sticking your dick in high drama retarded trash.

Quote: (02-07-2015 01:48 PM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

I also happened to find a picture of the lawyer
[Image: chrystal-ball-artwork.JPG]

Quickly glancing at the title of the thread, I would have pegged him as looking like this:

[Image: 15mag-Avenatti-slide-D5OW-articleLarge.p...le=upscale]

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump