rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to locate the small town girl in the big city?

That is the question.

Nudge mentioned in the Turkey thread that in Istanbul you should go for the girls who are originally from other cities.

That can be a good rule of thumb, not only for Istanbul but in general, but it is not written on the girl she is not from the big city but she came from some other small town.

Okay, today I met this girl in the city who
- dressed cheaper
- her style was less up to date than big city girls'
- but all in all her overall appearance was much more feminine

So I had to ask if she was not from here and bingo.

The question is, what might be good venues where these girls are gathered in bigger numbers?

Hello by the way, new user here! Not sure if this thread belongs to Game or Travel (I just put it into Game as it is more frequented). I guess the same rules apply let it be your home city or anywhere in the world.

She will be living in a lonely world, and catching the mid night train going anywhere.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Seems like women dress more uniformly now, especially in big cities. Look for the girl whose clothes look slightly behind the times.

Maybe dressed a little more traditional than the situation calls for.

Trying to look good (ie the old Sunday best clothes)

Look for a guy born and raised in South Detroit and see who he's with?

This is a necessity in a city like Toronto as girls new to the city are a much better niche to target.

Venue selection is key. There are certain venues that people who are new to town will tend to go to. There are certain venues only city people will go to.

Daygame as well. People new to town are more likely to be wandering around at a slower pace. Toronto girls walk fast and angrily, girls who are tourists or new to town don't have that bitchiness developed.

Saladin is right. Look for a lizard with normal social skills. Makes eye contact, smiles and maybe slightly shy (as opposed to averting eye contact due to being rude and thinking she all that and a bag of chips). Approach and qualify.

You: How are you doing?
Her: I'm fine.
You: You have a bit of an accent. Where are you from?
Her: Wow, is it that obvious? I'm from <insert small town location>

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (02-03-2015 07:24 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

She will be living in a lonely world, and catching the mid night train going anywhere.
Beat me to it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k8craCGpgs

Quote: (02-04-2015 08:31 AM)Wreckingball Wrote:  

Quote: (02-03-2015 07:24 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Beat me to it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k8craCGpgs

[Image: 37871725.jpg]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

A lot of small town girls will come to the big city
to go out to clubs on the weekend.

If I were going after new girls to the city I'd look at Student
events at the beginning of the Semester as well as join International
meetup groups like Internations.

Since a lot of girls new to the city want to start meeting people
they're join these groups so they can hang out with friends
and get a social circle started.

Quote: (02-04-2015 02:31 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Saladin is right. Look for a lizard with normal social skills.

Toronto is like my home city Melbourne, and here I have an exceptional ability to find foreign / small town girls in Day Game.

I simply approach the pleasant looking ones with basic social skills e.g making eye contact, saying greetings and thank-yous.

The rest are all local girls.

In my part of the US, seeing girls in camo and cowboy boots is a giveaway that they're from a small town usually. Small town or "country" doesn't seem to mean much around here though, they seem to be more aggressive and tatted up than my "city" girls.

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Look in the less trendy neighborhoods where there might be a lot of immigrants, lower/middle-class, native city dwellers, or look to the suburbs. A lot of girls who grew up in the city want to get out to a more tranquil life in a suburb/small town and will have tastes, desires actually more in line with smaller community life. If you go to the more trendy urban neighborhoods, you're likely to find transplants from the suburbs who moved in and [/i]want[i] to live the big city lifestyle.

http://time.com/3702463/fifty-shades-of-...rope-tape/

Quote:Quote:

There's going to be a rush on rope and duct tape, it warns

British hardware chain B&Q has reportedly sent its staff a memo warning them to prepare for a sudden increase in demand for items like rope, cable ties and duct tape once Fifty Shades of Grey is released on Valentine’s Day.

The Telegraph reports that a memo entitled “Staff Briefing — Preparation for Fifty Shades of Grey Customer Queries” was sent to all the company’s 20,887 workers, advising them to prepare to deal with “sensitive” questions about items that might be required for spirited reenactments of scenes in the film.

The memo also says copies of the novel the film is based on will be delivered to each B&Q store for employees to borrow, in order to familiarize themselves with the nature of customer inquiries, says the Telegraph.

“B&Q remains committed to serving our customers in all their DIY needs,” a company spokesperson said. “Customer satisfaction is always our No. 1 priority.”

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2