rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Coming to terms with the redpill life.

First of all, I just wanted to thank all of the fine gentlemen here on RVF. In the past few months my life has made a complete turnaround, and for that I am forever grateful.

I've been a long-time lurker, but after my second redpill bang I felt that it was time for me to start giving back, so that other men in my situation might be able to learn from my experiences, and so I could start participating in the discussion. Well, as it turns out, while I was waiting for my account to be approved I actually went out and got two more notches in the meantime. [Image: lol.gif]

This was after getting only one bang ever before, with a feminist LTR. (Please, Father Roosh, forgive me, for I have deeply lived the beta life.)

In the past few months, pulling from every aspect of this forum, I have gotten into shape, completely changed my diet, thrown out 60% of my wardrobe, and turned from a complete social retard into a confident man. My only regret is not discovering the manosphere earlier. I'm only 20, so my best years are still well ahead of me, but I could have been at such a higher level and made so much more of my first two years in college had I known.

I am trying my best to put it all in perspective, and I'm very optimistic about the opportunities in front of me. Working on game and approaches has already created positive feedback loops elsewhere. I'm doing better in job interviews and managed to land an internship this semester with my newfound stronger frame and inner game/confidence.

The best part is that I have been able to absolutely obliterate the stereotypes I had of myself. Yes, race trolls, I am Asian American, but you can either keep bitching about it and jerking it, or you can double your efforts and make something of it. I hope that other lurkers reading this can take heart from it and step up as well.

I'll close with this anecdote from my most recent bang. We were on my couch "watching" The Interview (something I've seen now 5 times, but I keep using as a date idea for them to come directly over to my place; I sell the whole "let's see what the big fuss is about" angle), and I'm escalating continuously.

Right after the first kiss the girl turns and looks at me weird, and just says "You are so confident" like it was blowing her mind. At that moment I wanted to untangle myself, drop to my knees on the floor and shout "THANK YOU RVF!" but I figured the bang would suffice instead.

Game on, gentlemen, and thank you again.

Quote:Quote:
Menace Wrote:
An experience is in her head and no guy can ever jizz on it.
Vaun Wrote:
Goldmund Wrote:
Music
This was used a lot when I was young and really into the underground scene. I would invite girls to come back to listen to Fugazi records.
This is the first time in recorded history that Fugazi was used to remove panties.

I love reading stories like these. Quote below shows me you have grown as a man and are able to take a closer look in the mirror.

Keep working.

Quote: (02-02-2015 02:59 PM)swuglyfe Wrote:  

The best part is that I have been able to absolutely obliterate the stereotypes I had of myself. Yes, race trolls, I am Asian American, but you can either keep bitching about it and jerking it, or you can double your efforts and make something of it. I hope that other lurkers reading this can take heart from it and step up as well.

Quote: (11-15-2014 08:53 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
But guys, the fight itself isn't the focus here. How the whole thing was instigated by 1 girl is the big deal.

The best part is that I have been able to absolutely obliterate the stereotypes I had of myself. Yes, race trolls, I am Asian American, but you can either keep bitching about it and jerking it, or you can double your efforts and make something of it.

This.

I'm literally dicking around with my small phone just so I can quote and respond to this specifically.

Firstly, welcome to the forum swuglyfe. Don't worry you're young and got years ahead. I was 34 when I first discovered the manosphere.

I liked your post already but as soon as you said you were Asian American, I felt a sense of respect and a sense of joy. Given the stereotypes of Asian and Indian men, it's good to have people like yourself spit in its face. To be able to rise above a predetermined identity and the barriers that come with it are accomplishments in and of themselves. It may not seem this way for those that have not lived that experience in America but it sure as shit is.

It's only the beginning. Hoping to hear more about your progress.

lowside and Cobra,

Thanks for your inspiring comments and feedback. In particular, Cobra, your far more extensive account of your own life was a major impetus for me to detail my experiences.

Something else that I've thought of recently as a big game changer was overcoming the social pressure of rejection and failure. This has been extensively documented across Bang and probably thousands of threads here, but it is especially acute for Asians and Indians, and will take some extra effort.

Case in point: an approach yesterday to a cute redhead working in the same area as I do. I approach and ask if she's got any plans for the night; all throughout Valentine's Day she repeatedly and rather loudly talked about being single, seemed like a pretty damn good IOI if there ever was one. She says that she's going with some others from the office. She almost seems expectant, as if she knows I will follow up and ask whether she's free later.

I nod, give a slight sigh, smirk, and just say "pity, do enjoy." turn around, and walk out. I've managed the first two steps of being able to relish rejection and display an IDGAF vibe, and I'm sure the part where the girls pursue me after such a display will come with more personal development and practice.

Menace Wrote:
An experience is in her head and no guy can ever jizz on it.
Vaun Wrote:
Goldmund Wrote:
Music
This was used a lot when I was young and really into the underground scene. I would invite girls to come back to listen to Fugazi records.
This is the first time in recorded history that Fugazi was used to remove panties.

Right after the first kiss the girl turns and looks at me weird, and just says "You are so confident" like it was blowing her mind. At that moment I wanted to untangle myself, drop to my knees on the floor and shout "THANK YOU RVF!" but I figured the bang would suffice instead.

[Image: highfive.gif]

Great to hear man. Currently just started red pill life as well and it's always great to see guys that have made it.