rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Let's talk about how pussy feels

For the purpose of this thread I only want to talk about how the pussy feels, raw dogging and with your eyes closed.

I think this is fucking important and I don't know guys never talk about this.

1) Tightness - this the first and most obvious quality and has mostly been talked to death. However - there are two distinct aspects of tightness: the opening and the inside. It sucks to have one without the other.

2) How it hugs your dick - does the pussy hug the part of your dick where the glans meets the shaft? This is a great feeling for when you're on your out stroke. if the pussy is too tight it won't fill in this gap. I've found this is usually best with girls who are toned and/or have latina curves.

3) Graininess - the pussy can be incredibly smooth or it can feel grainy. Personally I like a very small amount of graininess. If it's perfectly smooth there is a bit less sensation for.

4) Wetness - the pussy is not necessarily exclusively dry or wet. The wetness can be very gooey and slick, or it can be almost watery. Personally I like it in between.

Did I miss anything?

Do you guys know of any ways to screen for girls with certain types of pussies? Ethnicity? Body type? Sometimes it is a bit annoying to put in the time to bang a girl and discover you don't love her pussy.

With a relatively limited sampling compared to most guys on here, I don't see a correlation between how pussy feels with their ethnicity, but more with their body type. The thinner they are, the tighter it *could* be.

Too wet because then I'd barely feel anything, but it means she's real excited. I noticed that pussy tends to be grainier when she's on the rag or close to it. Some girls, when they orgasm, the muscles contract and squeeze my dick and that's my favorite part. Some just get wetter when they cum. Others, I can't even tell when they cum because they neither contract or lubricate. Different sex positions feel best with different girls, depending on how our anatomy matches up. So many variables...

I suppose the most obvious correlation is that smaller girls have smaller pussies. But I think girls who are skinny fat rarely have tight pussies.

This post reminds me of that one guy everyone knew in high school who couldn't stop talking about pussy and getting laid to cover up for the fact that he was an insecure virgin.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Man not all pussies are created equal. In the most general sense girls that stay real fit tend to have nicer pussies just because they are A: thinner and B: have stronger tighter pelvic muscles. Keep in mind this is VERY general. A girl's pussy can be ravaged by child birth or by too much mileage (this includes masturbating too much).

This is not the end all be all though. Some fo the nicest pussy I've had was a from chubby or average bodied girls.

Quote: (01-28-2015 05:15 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

This post reminds me of that one guy everyone knew in high school who couldn't stop talking about pussy and getting laid to cover up for the fact that he was an insecure virgin.

^^^ This. I hate to be a hater, but there is something troubling about this thread.

like warm apple pie...
[Image: American-Pie.jpg]

Follow me on Twitter

Read my Blog: Fanghorn Forest

Agreed. Let's talk about feminism and cultural Marxism some more. That never gets old.

No matter what she says, it feels better in her butt.

Quote: (01-28-2015 05:17 PM)Shortest Straw Wrote:  

^^^ This. I hate to be a hater, but there is something troubling about this thread.

I don't get it. Maybe we are from different planets but for me the feel of a girl's pussy is as important as her looks.

Someone's not getting laid enough.

Quote: (01-28-2015 05:43 PM)bigbait Wrote:  

Quote: (01-28-2015 05:17 PM)Shortest Straw Wrote:  

I don't get it. Maybe we are from different planets but for me the feel of a girl's pussy is as important as her looks.

Sure, but talking about it seems a little odd.

Look, here's an example. Some guys have gang banged girls. Often this involves the guys, from the second one on, sticking their dicks in a vag wet with another guy's cum. If you think about it, it's pretty freaky. But you don't think about it. It probably crosses your mind, but, you know, maybe you chalk it up to the girl being so excited she's dripping wet. One time I heard from a guy saying how much he liked the feeling, and it was kind of unsettling.

Maybe I'm making too big a deal out of it, but it seems like TMI.

[Image: 796.jpg]

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Quote: (01-28-2015 05:48 PM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

Actually what made me think of this thread is that I have a girl coming over in an hour. She is hot but her pussy is only ok and I have mixed feelings about that.

Pussy is pussy.

[Image: discussionclosed.gif]

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

Quote: (01-28-2015 06:12 PM)bigbait Wrote:  

Actually what made me think of this thread is that I have a girl coming over in an hour. She is hot but her pussy is only ok and I have mixed feelings about that.

[Image: troll.gif]

[Image: lolwtf.gif]

Quote: (01-28-2015 06:21 PM)philosophical_recovery Wrote:  

Quote: (01-28-2015 06:12 PM)bigbait Wrote:  

[Image: troll.gif]

[Image: lolwtf.gif]

Guys, I am not trolling.

It seems like you guys either:
1) can't tell the difference between different types of pussies
2) haven't experienced a variety of different types of pussies
3) or just don't care

Any of those are fine, but that doesn't make me a troll.

I will not add more fuel to this thread. If anybody does care about pussy quality feel free to post.

As long as there isn't roast beef lips down there, I'm good to go.

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

This thread is making me want some pussy.

Follow me on Twitter

Read my Blog: Fanghorn Forest

After the midget flag it was all downhill......
[Image: kermit.gif]

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

If you want to know my thoughts on pussy texture send rudebwoy a PM and hope he asks me that on the next podcast. I have some thoughts but I do that want to type it all out.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Some hot skinny girls I have fucked have had looser pussies.

I put them on their stomach, put a folded pillow under their pelvis, and push their legs together as hard as I can. Brand new pussy.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Juvenile thread

[Image: Zsj7jts.png]

Quote: (01-28-2015 06:18 PM)TheFinalEpic Wrote:  

Pussy is pussy.

[Image: discussionclosed.gif]

Am I missing something?

I think bigbait's post is fucking great. I agree with all of his points about the pussy.

I wish there were more threads like that on the forum. There is not nearly enough interesting and fine grained discourse about pussy, what you do with it, how it feels and how to use it for what it's worth.

The idea that this kind of thread is "juvenile", or a sign that someone is "not getting laid" is an absurdity.

Would you have a forum dedicated to wine in which its taste were never discussed? Would someone make a post on a forum like that saying "wine is wine" as if that were all there was to say about it?

It's strange to see such philistine disinterest and scornful prudery on a forum dedicated to the vigorous pursuit of pleasure.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...